Choices Ch. 10

Story Info
Nan recruits another girl.
4.6k words
4.57
18.4k
4

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In memory of my editor, adetaildiva.

*

On Friday night, two weeks later, I had to work late. We initiated an overseas movement for training on short notice. It had been on our schedule and was a surprise only to the battalion that had to move. However, I had to stay in the office until our part of the movement order had been fulfilled and everything had passed to Ft. Bragg.

When I cleaned up around 8:30, I called Nan's cell. "Finally, done here, beautiful. Do you want to get together?"

"I'm at The Purple Giraffe," Nan replied. "Why don't you come get me? I took a taxi."

"Be there as soon as I can go home and change," I confirmed. I breezed through my house grabbing a quick shower and a looking in on Bobby. Linda had gone out with some of her friends and Katy was babysitting.

"You've got my cell number and Linda's too?"

"Yes, Major Williams."

Jean was out of town this weekend. She and Rebecca were delivering Christmas presents to her folks. I was thinking about asking Nan to go to a swanky new restaurant tomorrow night. Tonight I was a horny male on the prowl, ready for some hot sweaty sex. Tomorrow night could be slower and more loving.

I finally got to The Purple Giraffe about 9:45. As usual on a Friday night, the place was packed and it took me a while to find Nan. She was occupying a stand-up table with a shorter girl.

"Hi, babe," I said giving her a quick kiss. "How're you holding up?"

"I'm not holding up, I'm holding down the table," she replied. Her loud laugh at her own weak witticism told me she'd already had several of the potent Sex-On-The-Beach drinks. "Jack, meet Aaliyah. Aaliyah just got out of the Israeli Army and is taking some time off before getting a job."

"Glad to meet you." I did a quick once over trying not to embarrass myself or make her feel uncomfortable. If she had just gotten out of the Army, she had had a desk job. "Where is Cass?"

"Jill got tickets to a play at the Kennedy Center and she invited Cass." Nan almost spat the words out.

"So, Aaliyah," I smoothly changed the subject. "Is this your first trip to the States?"

After a few minutes of banter, Nan upended her glass. "Jack, you've got two thirsty ladies tonight."

I hadn't gotten a drink yet, so I was happy to mount an expedition. As I joined the crowd crushing up to the bar for drinks, I was able to watch Nan. She was easily the prettiest girl I saw here tonight. She might not beat Cindy Crawford in looks, but she didn't miss by much. I was also able to appraise Aaliyah without embarrassing her or me. She was several inches shorter than Nan with black hair and olive skin. She wasn't stacked like Nan, but what I thought of as cuddly curvy.

As the rows of guys in front of me were slowly served and slithered on their way, I watched the interactions between the two women I was now escorting. Chattering animatedly, Nan occasionally touched Aaliyah's arm or hand as they stood close together, facing each other. Suddenly, they both exploded in a knee-slapping laugh. As they recovered and moved back close again, Aaliyah stretched upward and whispered in Nan's ear causing a brief giggle. Aaliyah stood back down, one breast rubbing all the way down Nan's arm before moving back a few inches.

"What'll ya have?" I got my order of two Sex-On-the-Beach and a beer and threaded back to the table without any spills.

"Thanks, babe." Nan patted my hand as I set the drinks down. She turned back to her new girlfriend.

As the girls yammered on about the latest chick flick, I soon became intoxicated with the girly smells wafting up at me. Her hair had a fresh shampoo smell. I put one hand on her waist and slid against her back. She was wearing a sleeveless dress with a deeply plunging neckline. All that exposed skin permitted her spicy perfume to tickle my nose. The fact that she was braless, or maybe the dress had a self-bra, allowed tantalizing views from above and behind. I tried to follow the conversation, but my eyes kept wandering down. After one visual excursion, I looked up and Aaliyah was grinning at me. She winked and continued with the conversation.

"Come on, let's dance." Nan pulled me toward the floor as the ice cubes rattled in the newly empty glass on the tabletop. She grabbed Aaliyah with her other hand. We squeezed past two or three people and began gyrating like everyone else, Nan in front of me, Aaliyah off to the side of us.

Nan took a step forward and shimmied against me for a few seconds. Spinning around she pushed her ass into my groin and rubbed. Reaching to the side she pulled Aaliyah in front of her. Then Nan stepped forward and shimmied up against Aaliyah. Aaliyah spun and pressed back into Nan. Aaliyah spun out and placed her hands on Nan's hips. Nan spun and backed into her midsection. As Nan moved side to side, the hands slid slowly from her hips to her tummy and then drifted a little lower

I had become partially aroused while watching them dance. Nan glanced down and smiled as she looked back up at me. Aaliyah stopped dancing and went up on tiptoes to whisper in Nan's ear. Nan nodded her head in agreement. She grabbed my hand and pulled me back off the floor

When we got to our table, Nan tossed down the liquid remains of the ice cubes. "We've got to visit the Ladies Room."

I was left nursing my beer and guarding the remains of their drinks. I don't know about other guys, but when I end up in these situations, I feel sort of foolish. One guy, three drinks, isolated like I'd forgotten my deodorant. You can't start a conversation with anyone. The guys there want to talk to girls, not another guy. The girls might be interested in talking, but what are you going to say when your date returns, to either the new girl or your date. There's not even anything interesting to look at on the walls.

Finally, the ladies came back. They were still gabbing. Aaliyah was leading the way. When they got to the table, she stopped in front of her drink. Nan stopped too, standing close beside her. She put her arm on Aaliyah's back. As she swung in toward the table the light hit her neck, illuminating what looked like a small smudge of lipstick. I looked at Aaliyah. The lipstick on her upper lip was slightly smeared. Aaliyah put her empty glass down.

"I'm ready to go, Jack," Nan directed.

I took the last two gulps of beer, and we squirmed our way back to the door. The late fall cold cleared my head like a slap after the heat and sweat of the club. The girls threw on their wraps.

"Brrrr, I'm cold," Nan exclaimed.

"We can cuddle to keep warm," Aaliyah replied, putting an arm around Nan's waist. Nan responded in kind as I led them to my car.

I opened the door and held it as Nan flopped down. She surprised me by pulling Aaliyah into her lap. "I still need to warm up," she explained as she pulled the door closed.

I thought that was my job, but I trotted around and swung under the steering wheel. "Where to?" I asked as I started the car. I looked over and saw the girls in a heated kiss.

When I reached the street, I stopped to look left and then right. The girls were still kissing, but Nan had one eye open looking at me. She continued the kiss but reached one hand over to rub my cock. Grabbing hold of it, she closed her eyes again, connecting the three of us through her body.

When I was caught at a stoplight, I looked again. Nan was leaning back on the headrest. Aaliyah was kissing her neck and one hand had disappeared inside Nan's coat.

As soon as I parked the car at Nan's apartment, the girls jumped out and ran up the stairs, stopping for a quick kiss on each landing. Once through the door, their coats sailed toward a chair and they fell together on the couch. I dropped into a chair across from them.

They kissed and nibbled and nipped as clothes were slowly pushed to the floor. Once both were naked, they locked in another long, steamy kiss. When their lips parted, Aaliyah licked down to Nan's nipple.

For the first time since we had gotten inside, Nan looked over at me. Her eyes were unfocussed at first. As she registered my presence, her eyelids snapped open.

"Jack, come over here," she requested patting the seat next to her. I moved across the room and sat. Aaliyah was teasing the nipple closest to me, and her head was between us.

"A little overdressed, aren't we?" She smiled at me and tugged on my belt. With Aaliyah in the way she couldn't do more.

I stood and shucked off my clothes. The two girls were kissing again. As I resumed my seat, Aaliyah moved down to the far nipple. Nan reached out with her arm to pull me in to a kiss. When we broke apart, she pushed my shoulder down. "Jack, screw me, please."

She slouched down further on the couch so that her pussy was thrust off the edge. I slid to the floor and knee walked around until I was between her legs. I fitted my cock head in her lips and rubbed up and down several times. She spread her legs wider as I started thrusting forward. I watched where we joined, seeing the pink lips grasp and release me as I was going in and out.

When I looked up, the girls were kissing. At least I thought so. All I could see was the back of Aaliyah's head and upper body and Nan's tummy down to where we joined. The sights and sounds of the evening had over-stimulated me. I knew I wouldn't last long. I slowed my thrusts, but in about two minutes I felt my cum start to churn up my cock. "I'm going to come," I stated and spurted into Nan's pussy.

When I was finished, I moved weakly to the side and sat on the floor. I watched Aaliyah's hand move between Nan's legs and a finger delicately trace down and up the swollen lips. "I want to suck it out of you," she growled into Nan's ear.

"Lie down," Nan commanded. "I want to eat you, too." The shorter girl lay back.

The blond stood, took two steps, and swung one knee to the back of the couch. Bringing the other up, she hunched her pussy over the waiting mouth. Leaning forward, she pulled on one of the splayed out legs urging both legs into the air. As the blond leaned further, she hooked her elbows behind the knees and levered the black-haired pussy upward.

I could see the drooling lips and the proudly erect clitoris for a few seconds before Nan's head blocked the view. The wet, slurping sounds were all around me. I reached out and softly stroked Nan's neck and down her back.

She wriggled and lifted her head. "Don't! That tickles. Give me a few minutes with Aaliyah, and then you can join in again."

Before her head descended again, I could see she had two fingers in the pink furrow and another one in the smaller rosette. There were more wet sounds.

"God! Your juice tastes so sweet," moaned Aaliyah. "And his spunk is a great sour-sharp flavor."

I looked towards the other end and saw an arm moving back and forth. For a while all I could hear were soft, sibilant sounds, punctuated occasionally with a squeak from the couch.

"Oh, do me! Do me right! Just like that! I'm cumming!" Aaliyah threw her head back as she rocked her body back and forth in orgasm. Nan continued to lick for another minute and then she moved back upright, her thighs framing the black hair below. She continued to hold the legs apart and I could see both holes, wet and open in front of me.

"Jack, fuck her ass while she licks me."

Watching the last ten minutes and seeing Aaliyah's orgasm had revived me. I moved up on the couch as Nan moved to again straddle the head and descend on to the waiting tongue. I dipped my cock into the open pussy in front of me. When I guessed I had gotten enough juice to lubricate my back-door entry, I shifted and began a slow pressure on the tighter hole below. I needn't have worried. I slid in easily as the ring of muscles relaxed and opened further. Soon I was snapping my hips back and forth.

Nan pulled my shoulders to her and we kissed. The Israeli's juice on Nan's face had a sharper taste than any girl I remembered, but it was not unpleasant. The kiss continued and I pumped slowly for a long period before I felt Nan begin to tense up.

She broke the kiss and began to rub her pussy back and forth over the face below. She reached down and used her fingers to open her lips wider to the soft probe underneath. Her other hand steadied her position against me, evidently trying to adjust all the angles.

"Jack, she's on my clit just right. It feels wonderful. Oh god, I'm burning up."

I, too, felt a blaze begin rushing out of my balls and into the dark channel of Aaliyah's ass. "Take this up your ass, now," I ejaculated.

"Jack, Jack! Kiss me. Kiss me hard." Nan dug her fingernails into my shoulders as our lips merged and her tongue thrust into my mouth.

We broke apart, each gasping for air. I rocked back on my heels. Nan slumped forward sliding her head over the soft belly below. Within fifteen or twenty seconds, I had softened enough that my cock slipped back outside. I continued to hold Aaliyah's legs in the air as much for my balance as anything.

Nan had a close-up view when my spunk began to ooze back out. "I can't waste that," she exclaimed.

She slid forward. I saw her mouth open and her tongue extend just before the small hole disappeared from view. I could hear a sucking sound and a slurp. Then I saw her cheeks hollow out as she thrust her tongue forward.

"That's it. Swab my butt and make it better," Aaliyah lazily described what she wanted. "Yeah, taste his spunk. Suck it out and swallow. It tastes so good, doesn't it? You told me it did at the club and you were right. It tastes good and it feels good when it goes inside. Yeah, be a slut and eat it all."

Nan continued swabbing around, moving back and forth from the little hole to the larger one and back. Suddenly, Aaliyah began to tug on Nan's hips. "My clit, baby, my clit."

Nan tucked her chin and flicked at the desired spot. It wasn't but a few seconds before Aaliyah had another orgasm. Nan turned around and lay down next to the brunette and hugged her. They were kissing each other lightly when I slumped back in the corner of the couch and dozed off.

I could hear murmurings as I slowly came awake. The first voice I heard clearly was Nan's. "Cass will be so jealous."

"I'm just so thankful," Aaliyah replied. "You're so beautiful; I can't believe I hooked up with a girl so beautiful my first night in Washington."

I began to sit up. "You're back from the dead," Nan observed. The two women were still cuddled at the other end of the couch.

Now that the alcohol and lust had worn off, I found the situation weird. "You girls wore me out. I've got to get home."

I began to search around for my clothes. I retrieved my shorts from under the coffee table. I found my pants in the corner and pulled them on. I was looking around for my socks when we all heard the key in the lock. Time stood still as Cass and Jill spilled through the door tossing their coats into a heap. When they looked up, their mouths dropped open.

"Hi, Cass," Nan greeted them. I took in Cass's cocktail dress, a burgundy color with spaghetti straps. Jill was in basic black. "Too bad you couldn't get here earlier," Nan continued. She turned her head and kissed Aaliyah hard.

There was no sound in the room when they broke apart. Jill turned to Cass, and putting one hand behind her head, pulled the girl into a kiss. The other hand she used to pull the strap off one shoulder and down far enough to expose the breast. When the kiss broke, Jill dipped her head and extended her tongue to tease the nipple, which wrinkled to attention. She lifted her head and smirked at Nan.

I saw Nan's lip tremble. Then the tears cascaded out of her eyes. She jumped from the couch, and sobbing loudly, she fled down the hall.

The slamming of a door broke the momentary stasis.

"Nan!' Cass cried out and ran after her roommate. We heard a door open and close gently.

"Ladies, I think we ought to go. Can I give you a lift?"

Aaliyah sprang off the couch and began putting on clothes.

"I've got my own car," Jill frostily declared. "You don't have to wait for me."

"I'm not waiting for you, but I will escort you out." I locked eyes with Jill until she looked away. Soon all three of us heard the door click shut behind us.

I fiddled around in my car until I saw Jill leave the complex. Then I drove Aaliyah toward where she was staying.

"Thanks for taking me back." It had been very quiet for the first few minutes of the ride. "Uh, I uh, forgot to get Nan's cell number. Do you have it?"

"You want to steal my girlfriend from me, and you expect me to give you the phone number to do it?" The confusion caused by Nan's actions tonight boiled over and I was raising my voice, if not shouting. Aaliyah cringed back against the door.

"Jack, I'm not trying to steal your girlfriend. For one thing, I'm only going to be in Washington a week or two, a few more in the US and then back to Israel. I only want a little fun here."

"Secondly, Nan seems to be in love with you. She was telling me about you, about your little boy and how much she enjoys being with you. But you've got to realize she has a strong sex drive towards both sexes. She'll always want a girlfriend around. I've got a girlfriend back in Israel like that. I enjoy men and women, but I could settle down with a girl or a guy and not miss anything. Nan needs both."

"So I'm supposed to accept her pushing me aside?" I wasn't ready to give up being mad so easily.

"She didn't push you aside. She took care of you first. In fact, she took care of me, too, before she got off."

Before she got out, I gave her the phone number. I don't know if I did it because she was just so nice, or if I was just so dumb.

On the way home I had a long discussion with myself.

On the one hand, I enjoyed Nan and the benefits she brought me. She shared her bedmates with me and didn't act jealous. Shouldn't I give her the same treatment?

On the other hand, I wasn't sure about being in a relationship where there might continually be multiple partners. I enjoyed the wild side, but I didn't know if I could put up with all that intensity. You can't eat dessert all the time.

On the third hand, I enjoyed Nan's body; I enjoyed Cass's body; I enjoyed Aaliyah's body; even Jill's body, which I hadn't enjoyed, had prompted my other playmates to give me indirect joys.

On the fourth hand, I was feeling like a small-town southern boy. Maybe I was not socially adept enough for a big-city girl.

AW, CRAP! I was debating myself and losing.

By the time I got home, I was feeling really unhappy. Linda noticed immediately.

"Something wrong, Jack?" She gave me her welcome-home hug.

"I just had a very odd experience."

"Want to talk about it?"

"I do, but I need to sort out what happened in my mind. I'm staying home tomorrow night, so maybe then."

"Okay. You know I'm available to talk whenever you feel like it."

Bobby and I spent the next day Christmas shopping. Of course the first stop was to visit Santa. We got to the mall early, so we only had a thirty-minute wait instead of the ninety minutes an afternoon visit would require. Then we began the male strategy of shopping.

Men are hunters, women are gatherers. You can see this in shopping strategies. A woman looking for clothes will enter a store and walk over to a table of blouses, read some price tags, spread out a blouse, riffle through a stack checking the colors. Then she'll wander to a dress rack, pull one out and hold it up in the light, turn it around, check the lining and pockets, stick it back on the rack. Then it's off to the slacks. What colors are available in her size? Look at the next size down. Maybe they're cut a little large. Wander to some other racks or tables. An hour or so later she might return after hitting two other stores and buy a blouse she saw on the first table.

12