Chores

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like a child running to its mother after having been lost at a large mall, your orgasm floods you, taking over every corner of your brain. Wave after wave, all there is is The Orgasm.

Each time I thrust another little wave comes and seems to obliterate a part of the beach of your mind. Thrust, wave, thrust, wave. On and on, each time your pussy clenches hard bringing me closer. Finally, I can take no more and I reach my own orgasm thrusting hard one last time.

You feel the wave taking you again, this time it's hot. You feel me flood your pussy with my come and that triggers another series of smaller waves. I'm not thrusting, but we both shake slightly as the pleasure takes its toll on us.

In a slightly controlled collapse I fall heavily on your back. Crushing you into the mattress. Breathing heavily I rest on your back, your legs still spread wide. You bring your arms in close to your sides, your hands next to your shoulders. I put my arms next to yours and give you a squeezing hug.

Your face out to the side, I kiss you several times then roll off you. You breathe deeply and freely, though you are also a little disappointed, liking how it felt to have me on you like that.

Spreading my arm you edge over so your face is on my shoulder, your hips off the pillow you throw one leg over mine. Your pussy is just a little tender and the cool air feels good, you'll feel fine in a few minutes.

I luxuriate in the aftermath of my second orgasm of the day. Feeling your stocking covered legs on mine. Your body pressed up against me. Your still hard nipples visible through the fabric of your outfit.

Looking down your eyes are closed and you're breathing deeply, I think you are asleep.

Holding you in my arms I close my eyes and just as I drift off to sleep myself, I hear you whisper, "I love you, Sir."

The End

12