Chosen Mate Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

--As in combustion, Oldman chortled in the background. What about comfort? He thought, smiling at the unsolicited remark.

Comfort, was that one of his qualities? It sure was one of hers. She was so easy to be around. But what was comfortable about him? He spoke seldom. How companionable and comforting was that? He was moody; he got lost in the countless passageways that ran here and there through the library of knowledge stored in his brain. Comfortable...hah!

Performance, Shit! The very qualities that described his comfort ratio, minus two probably precluded any possible chance of his performance at any kind of a normal level.

Reliability, God he hoped so. So what was that two out of four? Fifty percent wasn't bad. Crap! He had forgotten style; I'm down to forty percent! He raised his cup from his crossed arms and sipped.

Eyes unfocused as he gazed out over the green countryside, lost again in his thoughts, staring into the distant west where the hint of thunderheads held a slight promise of rain. Patting the hood of his truck, as if it were a pet, he spoke to it. "Don't worry 'Froggie; we have a 40% chance. You may provide more.

--You're not going to let her drive again, are you? Oldman's words were like a sudden blow. Harry sighed, subtracting more percentage points from the remaining total for the voice in his head.

***

Sandra stood at the kitchen window, drinking sweet tea and zip bagging green beans for the freezer, watching Harry as he stood looking over the fence in his underwear beside her Caddy; she asked.

"Has he always been like that Mrs. Hill? He hasn't moved in five minutes."

"Do you mean moody, stand-off-ish, quiet, introspective?" A soft voice answered in laughter tinged tones.

"Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean." Sandra said with a snort turning and leaning against the counter. "I really had to push to get his attention." Maddie chuckled.

"Well, you must have decidedly had his attention to begin with. What you did, the hard part, was getting past his defenses. Good work." Mrs. Hill spoke frankly nodding her head.

"Thanks, and thank you for making me feel so welcome." Sandra said sincerely, and sat at the table again, putting down her tea, and holding the old woman's outstretched hands in both of hers.

"Thank you for pitching in. It's been a long time since I've shared my kitchen or my son with another woman." Mrs. Hill said nodding again and squeezing her hands.

Maddie scooped the last of the beans up as Sandra reached for the remainder of the decimated pile, then spoke again.

"There are more big baggies in the cupboard; if you help me fill them up we'll be done and you can scoot. I know you're ready for that shower; I am too. I feel hot and sticky. Be back at five ready to eat, talk, and enjoy yourself."

***

Harry turned as he heard the closing of the kitchen door. Tom Petty sang in his mind 'Here Comes My Girl' as Sandra strode purposely toward him, swaying sweetly with her dangerous hips to the beat of the song playing within. Harry mind flashed to the remembered view of her standing nude through the open truck door, bathed in the glow of last night's security lights.

She took him into her arms, kissing him thoroughly. Arms automatically enfolded her; hands explored her body freely. She broke the kiss slowly; nerves screaming with the feel of his hands then spoke into his ear.

"Your mother is sending me home," she paused at his start of surprise and felt cruel; she spoke quickly, "To shower and nap before supper," smiling as felt him relax again. "I'll be back at five".

She pulled back to look at his face, a hand sliding to the front of his Haynes. He started to rise as she played gently and seductively with him. She looked in his eyes, now filled with lust and need, wondering how well he followed instructions.

"Turn around and open the door for me please." He complied. Her hand stayed on him, freeing him so that his member protruded out of the leg of his underwear. "Now put your hands on the seat and leave them there." Her arm went around his waist; restraining him tightly against her while she worked him rapidly and spoke in his ear, quickly expressing her thoughts and feelings. "I want you to know that I'm really glad you and I are spending time together. I hope you're not annoyed with me being here. I didn't mean to impose without your permission. I will do anything you want to make up for that. I'm off work tonight. Your mom has invited me to stay the night. She said you would show me your 4x4 trails tomorrow; I'd like that."

"I have a confession to make also. I took you while you slept this morning." Harry tried to rise and turn, his mind and body flooded with racing thoughts and sensations, gasping.

"You... took me?" She restrained him, forcing him to remain as he was. She sank her teeth in his shoulder, biting down firmly enough to prevent his escape. Speaking through clenched teeth, she said, "I told you not to move your hands!" he couldn't last much longer she thought. Releasing his waist and sliding her hand inside the other leg to cup and squeeze him.

"Yes, I used you for my own pleasure while you were sleeping. Don't you dare get that on my Car!" She released her teeth as he violently clenched at the door frame.

"How did you do that?" He gasped, looking down, trying to point himself away from the doorway.

"I'll show you later when we're both clean and fresh. You can move now. Let me get to my purse. Have you enjoyed everything so far?" She reached past him, looking for wet wipes in her bag. Frowning, she said "Last one. I need to restock." She cleaned her hand, and him, of his ejaculate, and then frowning at the door jamb of the Escalade she wiped again and turned the frown in his direction.

"Sorry, it must have been a ricochet," Harry said. "I've had a great time, but know this; I will repay your favor."

"I look forward to it Harry. Tonight will be nice; a home cooked meal with friends is just the break I've needed for so long now. Help me in my car?" He lifted her in his arms, placing a tender kiss on her brow, and then deposited her in the driver's seat.

"Thank you Sandra. See you soon. Bring some walking shoes or boots back." She smiled enthusiastically, starting the vehicle and mouthing 'bye' then driving rapidly out of sight. Harry heard the squeal of tires as she turned on the main road.

***

Driving swiftly, Sandra inventoried the tasks needing to be performed and their order of completion. She made a quick stop at a liquor store and another at the florist, and then raced to her apartment. Disrobing as she moved swiftly to the bathroom; she started a tub then raced to her bedroom. After setting her alarm clock and selecting clothing for the evening, as well as for the next day, she returned to the bath. She felt glorious after a good scrub and soak; a quick shampoo as the water drained completed the bath.

Returning to the bedroom, towels around hair and body, she dove into bed, sending a quick mental report to Donna, then succumbed to sleep rapidly; a contented smile rested on her sleeping face.

***

Harry turned to the garage as the sound of the Escalade moved away. He started the mower to begin cutting grass. His thoughts wandered with the vacant smile on his face.

Oldman took over steering the mower while Harry played back the jumbled encounters with Sandra that all struggled for a place foremost in his mind. Oldman cut close to a shrub causing Harry to exclaim.

"Hey, watch it!"

--So, did you have fun? Oldman asked.

"Fun, sex isn't fun; it's fulfilling; it's the reason men are men and women are women. No, not fun ...but did you see her eyes when she looked at me?" His thought trailed off as the images struggled to fill his mind again.

--Yeah, I saw them. Did you see anything strange about her Harry?

"Do you mean strange, like hearing voices and seeing things strange?" He replied with irritation. "She's perfect, there's nothing strange about her. Why don't you shut up and let me mow?"

Oldman said nothing while Harry talked to himself. Before long he was finished near the house. Parking the mower in the garage again, he entered the house

Acquiring fresh sheets from the linen cabinet, then moving to the bedroom, he stripped and made the bed. He vacuumed the carpet and dusted. The bathroom was next.

He scrubbed the toilet and sink, and then showered. After wiping down the stall, tossing the rugs into the hamper, and mopping the floor on hands and knees, he backed from the room.

Returning to the bath with fresh rugs, towels, and wash cloths, he set all straight again, then combed out his beard and hair, brushed his teeth and returned to the bedroom, dressing in jeans and a t-shirt. Lighting the scented candle on the dresser completed his preparations for the evening. Max barked from the front yard; his tongue of alarm moved around the house with the sound of an arriving vehicle.

***

Supper was a comfortable affair; light easy conversation flowed with the bottle of red wine that Sandra brought along with cut flowers that now graced the table brightly and fragrantly. They feasted on fried green tomatoes, fresh green beans, mashed potatoes covered in gravy homemade from the drippings of a small roast. Sandra stuffed herself with the unaccustomed fare.

Maddie ate lightly, leading the conversation. Harry ate steadily, listening and watching the women talk. His mother rattled away, pressing Sandra with questions and food. She answered easily while accepting more of the tasty repast spread before them.

She was truly beautiful tonight, wearing a sleeveless mid-thigh length black dress with a low neck-line, silver necklace and hooped earrings, hair brushed and shining, secured behind her ears with an ornate silver thing; mascara, eye shadow, and blush accented lightly glossed lips. Stockings and three-inch heels completed her attire.

Her shining eyes and smiling lips turned in his direction frequently. Leaning back from his plate, stuffed, and taking a sip of coffee, he began clearing the table. The women soon ejected him from the room.

Stepping outside, he fed Max, replying to his grumbled thanks with 'Welcome, Maxi'. The three cats sat in a row waiting for the dog to walk away from his pan. Max lowered his head over his meal glowering at them. Harry fed the cats on a shelf above the big dogs reach. They leapt to the shelf, and Max began eating.

Sitting on the glider beside the kitchen door, he leaned back, smoking, and watching the sun slide down the cloudless sky. No rain was in sight again; He would need to water the garden soon if this continued.

Sandra stepped out the door to stand behind him; the click of her heels alerted him to her presence as a hand reached out to caress his shoulders softly, causing him to shiver with sensation. The familiar static charge of electricity emitted by her hand caused his back to arch in ecstatic reaction.

"Bring my bag in when you're finished out here, okay? There's no hurry. I brought more coffee for you." Sandra said softly handing him a mug. He flipped the cigarette away, and taking the offered mug in both his hands, bent to kiss the hand holding the cup. She left, fingers trailing off his body.

He turned his head, watching her ass dance away under the thin silky fabric of her dress. ...Man! He sipped the coffee, perfect. He sat back, finishing the mug as the light faded to night. He retrieved her bag from the backseat of the Caddy, unable to delay any longer.

They were in the living room laughing when he passed through to the bedroom. Sandra sat in his beat up recliner. His mom sat in the other. He stopped in the doorway looking at Sandra; he never tired of that, looking at her. The dress had slid far town those silky stockings and came close to revealing one of her most precious assets. She ignored him, watching some ridiculous reality show.

He turned again and went to his room at the end of the hall, then placed her bag on the wood bench. He was nervous; butterflies fluttered out of his stomach and in to his head, then out his ears and returned to his stomach. What should he do now? Sitting on the couch seemed absurd, and in the chair with her would feel... wrong somehow. Sit on the floor. No, she was enough of a 'Dom' without that submissive action. The solution sprang at him, clawing his own dominant animal.

He grinned at the sudden thought and walked into the living room standing before Sandra and holding out his hand; she took it and he spun her to stocking feet, lightly kissing her. Placing both hands on her shoulders, he made her kneel before the chair and him. She resisted slightly at first, mystified but compelled by his actions and the force in his eyes that held hers; he bent forward, kissing her lips then sat in the chair before her. Her head spun to look at him in complete amazed surprise. He swung a leg wide, hogging the chair while smiling his smartass smile.

"Chair thief! Oh you dirty..."

She pounced; claw-like fingernails raked his inner thighs suddenly, accompanied by delighted laughter. Fists and teeth assailed his knees. He held her off with his hands, blocking most of her blitzkrieg attack as he too, laughed freely at joke and rejoinder.

She settled down at some bizarre occurrence on the show they were watching. Arms around his leg, head on his knee she watched intently, using him like furniture, arms over his legs or an elbow on his knee, propping her chin in her hand; she watched the rest of the show.

Occasionally she would turn to look at him during a commercial, hair whipping around, biting him lightly, or just laying her head on his leg to stare at him intently with fiery eyes; adoringly almost, he thought.

Harry played with her silken hair or caressed her ears and neck while she watched the conclusion of this week's issue. Maddie said goodnight, giving Harry a kiss and patting Sandra's head affectionately, then left them.

Sensual flames flickered in Sandra's eyes the next time she looked back at Harry. The flames raced up his legs with her fingers, engulfing him with their heat.