Chris Hemsworth: Sex God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers

Oh, right. He wanted to make her feel more at ease in his presence. It bothered him that she made him feel like he was supposed to be larger than life, when she'd had such an easy repoire and acceptance of Jon as a real person. He was a real person too.

"So um..." she cleared her throat and shifted a little, peeking up at him from under her eyelashes. While he'd seen plenty of women doing that flirtatiously, it seemed more like she was doing so because she was honestly having a hard time meeting his eyes. Despite himself, he found it cute. Just as cute as a lot of her other little apparent quirks. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Then she blushed again and threw up her hands.

"Sorry... I don't know why everything I say suddenly sounds like a porn movie. Danger of the job I suppose."

For a moment she grinned at him, without any of the discomfort or awe that she'd shown him before, and he felt his breath taken away with the glimpse into this inner person. Then she looked away, and the moment was broken.

"I was going to see if you wanted to get some coffee or something," he said. Which wasn't entirely true. He'd wanted to have a chat with her, but maybe being out in the real world would make it easier for her, rather than being on a Television set. Sometimes it was hard to feel anything but a little surreal in a studio, even if you were filming news and not a movie.

******

"Coffee?" Angel stared at him. "Why?"

The question was out of her mouth before she could think about it.

"Sorry," she said, before he could reply. The look of shock on his face was kind of funny though, probably not used to being turned down. Seriously, what girl in her right mind would turn him down? Don't answer that. "That was rude. Um, sure. But I have to stay here for a few more minutes. I have a fan on the production staff that's coming by to meet me."

Chris eased his huge body into her room. Seeing him look a little unsure of himself made him more like the kind of people Angel was comfortable around. She was naturally pretty shy, unless with her friends, but when someone else was shy her inner friendliness came out and made her want to put them at ease. Now that he was uncomfortable, she was started to feel more comfortable with him. Man she had issues. Of course, she couldn't think of a thing to say to him to set him at ease. Fortunately Linda showed up and she was able to lose herself in social niceties, introducing her to Chris, thanking Linda for the opportunity (being on one of her favorite television show was definitely the highlight of her year) and just making social chit chat in general. Chit chat was so not Angel's thing, but it was something that she had learned how to do. Mostly by asking people about themselves and encouraging them to continue talking. She could see Chris eyeing her with some kind of interest - not sexual, more like curiosity. She wondered why. Hadn't he ever seen people making small talk before? Once Linda was gone Angel turned back to him. "So. Coffee. Um. This is my first time in California, so I hope you know where to go." She smiled brilliantly at him.

Fortunately there was a Starbucks in walking distance, as both of them had taken hired vehicles to the studio. Chris ordered a regular coffee and Angel got her usual Strawberries and Cream.

"Too warm for coffee?" he asked her, as they waited for her order.

Angel laughed. "I actually hate coffee."

"Then why did you say yes to going out for coffee?"

"I still like the other stuff coffee shops serve," she said, smiling impishly up at him. While her overwhelming sexual attraction to him hadn't gone away, she found it was controllable as long as she only looked at him with short glances. This time she managed to hold his gaze for a couple of seconds before looking away again. It seemed to bother him that she wasn't looking him in the eye for any real period of time, but she couldn't help it. She felt like Icarus, flying to close to the sun. Mmmm Greek mythology. Greek was her favorite, although Norse was fun too. Maybe she should write some Norse mythology stories... starting with Thor of course.

"What are you thinking?"

Chris' deep voice broke through her thoughts and she blushed as she realized that she'd been staring off into space, fantasizing about him right in front of him. Oops.

"Oh, sorry," she said, just as her order came up. Grabbing it, she gratefully pulled a straw full of sweet, frozen goodness into her mouth to clear her head. "My brain is kind of always on, sometimes I drift a little if I start thinking about story ideas or plot lines."

"What was it this time?"

"A story idea," she said, pushing her straw around her drink and carefully not looking at him. Playing with her straw was always fun anyway, she liked to see the different colored swirls she could make with the pink and the cream. The simple things in life always kept her occupied and happy.

"What kind of story?" This time his voice was teasing, and she blushed deeper, glancing at him and away automatically.

"Um. Norse Mythology." Then she giggled as he laughed at her. Shrugging, Angel gave over to the inevitable. Now that she wasn't being surprised by him, all of her embarrassment had floated away. "Can't help it, not when there's such good subject material hanging around."

Chris guffawed. "You really do say whatever you're thinking, don't you?"

"Not when I'm in polite company," she teased.

They ended up talking about her experience as a writer and his as an actor as they walked through the streets, long after their drinks were finished. She peppered him with questions about Robert Downey Jr, another favorite of hers, and told him her favorite part of visiting California.

"The palm trees," she said promptly, when he asked.

"Seriously?"

"We don't have them in DC. Or anywhere else that I've been. It's like seeing something from a fantasy movie, only in real life. I get the same feeling when I go to Europe. I still feel like dancing with happiness every time I see them." She smiled up at the tree closest to them, the sheer joy in her face making it obvious that she was telling the truth, weird as it was.

"If you could do anything you wanted to me, right now, what would you do?" The question popped out of Chris' mouth before he had a chance to think. But he wanted to know and he had a feeling that she would tell him the truth. And he was curious. It was turning into his besetting sin around her, but nothing she said or did was what he expected. Somehow he had a feeling that she wouldn't try what he thought she would.

And he wasn't disappointed.

Angel lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Seriously?!"

Chris nodded.

"I can show you - hold out your arms." Angel giggled as he stared at her. She stretched her arms out to either side of her, making a straight line with them. "Like this."

Dubiously, Chris followed her direction.

"Now hold still."

She grabbed onto his left bicep with both hands and lifted her heels in the air, actually swinging from his arm. Chris burst out laughing as she squealed with delight. Then she twisted slightly and wrapped her legs around his waist... for a moment he thought she was going to try and make a move on him, but she reached out and grabbed his opposite shoulder around his back, clambering up so that she was in position for a piggy back ride.

"God you make a fantastic playground," she said. "I need more men over 6' and built with muscle in my life, preferably with lots of patience for me to abuse."

"Am I giving you a piggy back ride now?" he asked, amused.

"Only if you want to."

He took off running down the street as she bounced and clung to his back, her legs locking strongly around his waist. Who would expect a writer to have such strong legs? She laughed and whooped, cheering as he ran for several blocks, before stopping, breathing heavily from the exertion. He hadn't meant to run for so long, but hearing him cheer her on had kept him going... she was silly and sweet and fun. Quirky. That was the word for her.

As she was sliding down from his back, he managed to twist around, lifting up his arm so that she ended up pressed up in front of him, looking up with startled eyes. Guileless. Half out of curiosity, half because she was sexy, Chris lowered his lips for a kiss.

Angel closed her eyes and gave in, leaving against the hard planes of his body and kissing him back. There are very few treasures as great as being kissed by your fantasy, and it wasn't one that she was willing to give up. Although she'd been born a die-hard romantic, an ex boyfriend had done a number on her and she'd become a hell of a lot more pragmatic. Whatever Chris gave she was willing to take, but she didn't expect anything from it or him. If she got to fulfill her fantasy, then that would be a wonderful memory to treasure. If all she got was a piggy back ride and this kiss, then she'd treasure that too. Heck, she'd already gotten one of her fantasies fulfilled, just being able to use him like a playground.

One of life's greatest lessons for Angel had been not to ever expect anything and never to hope for anything. Expectations got you hurt, but hope crushed.

So she indulged in the moment, kissing him back and letting their tongues entwine, trying to memorize the feel of his body against hers. Freaking all muscle, and yet somehow still cuddly. She loved a cuddly man. But first she had another fantasy to fulfill, and she moaned a little with happiness as her hands ran through all that silky, lovely hair, massaging his scalp and then letting her fingers slide through the strands.

Chris pulled his lips away, leaning his forehead against hers. "Really? Moaning about my hair?"

Angel giggled. "What can I say? I like nice hair. Hair, shoulders and butt, they're the first three things I check out about a man, but the first one is the most important."

"Does that mean my butt doesn't measure up?" He arched a playful eyebrow at her, still holding her tightly around the waist. Angel felt like everything that was happening was incredibly surreal, but way too much fun not to just let herself go with it.

"Well I suppose now I'll have to check," she said, winking at him as she reached around to grope his butt. Immediately Chris shifted, dancing away from her hand as he gave her a mock-shocked look. "Here in the middle of the street?"

Angel opened her mouth to respond 'do you have a suggestion of a better location' and then closed it with a snap, blushing. She was never forward, not like that. While she had plenty of gumption for most situations, there was some leftover Southern belle part of her, probably her grandmother's fault, that insisted that the guy had to make the first move.

However her thoughts transmitted themselves pretty clearly, she had a very expressive face, and Chris spread fascinated fingers over her blushing cheeks. Who knew... somehow she was both shy and uncaring about what others thought, both sensually flirtatious and assertive, while still blushing over making a proposition. And not throwing herself at him, just playing in her own way, and then following where he led. He kissed her again, slowly and sweetly, and Angel felt her knees actually weaken a little... but that was okay. There were a pair of nice muscular arms to hold her up.

"Want to go back to my hotel room and watch a movie with me?" he asked, pulling away from her again. It was a lame line, he didn't care. To his surprise, Angel seemed to take him at his word, stepping back from the embrace with her eyes twinkling, but not reading into the sexual possibilities of what he was saying. It was like the ultimate game of cat and mouse... except somehow he got the feeling that she wasn't playing a game or being coy. She was just being herself and not taking it for granted that he was interested in her that way. Despite the kisses they'd just shared.

"Anything good showing? I heard 'Thor' is available on Netflix." Angel smirked at him as he chuckled appreciatively.

"We can figure it out."

****

Deciding to test her, Chris set Angel up on the couch to pick out a movie while he made some popcorn in the suite's kitchen. Just to see what she chose.

"Your suite is a lot nicer than mine," she observed as she flipped through the TV guide. "Am I allowed to choose a premium channel?"

As in porn? he wondered. Were her real intentions going to come out to play? "Sure."

When he came into the room he had to smile at his own assumptions. She'd found a movie channel with New Releases, which meant that they cost something to watch, and had chosen The Artist.

"Did you like this one?"

"I haven't seen it... I almost never see the Oscar Best Picture nominees, much less the winners. Most of the movies I watch are Romantic Comedies or Adventure Action. I can't wait for Abraham Lincoln Vampire Slayer. Or G.I. Joe. The first one was crap, but this one has the Rock in it, and I can't miss that. The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel was pretty fantastic, but I saw that by accident more than anything else. I wouldn't have picked it on my own. I hope it gets nominated for something this year, then I won't feel so out of the loop."

God she was fascinating. The words coming out of her mouth weren't anything he'd ever heard from another girl. From Best Exotic Marigold Hotel to wanting to see Abraham Lincoln cutting up vampires. And she not only knew who the Rock was, but still followed his career.

"Pro-wrestling fan?" he asked. Maybe she'd just liked him in the Disney movies.

"Yeah, I used to watch. Not as much anymore, it's lost a lot of its appeal and I haven't followed the story lines in so long that it's hard for me to get back into. I kind of lost interest when Brock Lesnar became the big thing. I just couldn't take him seriously with his high pitched voice, I know they were trying to do a Goldberg spin off, but Goldberg was just so much scarier. I got back into it for awhile, when John Cena became a face again, but it's been a couple of years since I've watched regularly anymore."

A pretty girl who could talk knowledgeably about pro-wrestling, but chose to watch The Artist. Complexity piled upon complexity. Despite the fact that she was carrying on a conversation with him, it seemed like she was completely engrossed in the movie. Then again, it helped that it was a silent film.

"Am I distracting you?" he asked.

Angel glanced at him, smiling, the lightness in her eyes indicating that she was having a good time. "Not at all. I'm big on multi-tasking. I can't just sit still and watch a movie, usually I end up knitting or eating or doing something with my hands."

Curled up on the couch, one of her legs tucked underneath her and the other swinging gently in front of her, she was fascinating just to watch. She was sincerely engrossed in the movie, and the play of emotions and reactions over her expressive features were even more fun to watch than the actual movie. Of course, he'd seen it already. He wasn't sure if he'd ever seen anything quite like her. Knitting. Seriously?

****

Angel was sincerely enjoying herself. She had a feeling that she was throwing Mr. Hemsworth for a loop. It wasn't too surprising, most guys didn't seem to quite know what to do with her. They had a tendency to either crawl all over her like puppies, begging for attention - which was the exact wrong way to go about getting her attention for anything other than friendship - or back off like she was some strange and dangerous creature. There was only a handful of the male population that she was ever truly attracted to, and only a tiny percentage of those were guys that she was interested in exploring something beyond a friends with benefits situation.

Sometimes she worried that maybe she was just a little too manly for other men. Not that she couldn't go all soft and girlish - she loved the color pink and shopping as much as the next girl - but there was too much tomboy in her to ever be beaten out. She knew she was a lot of person. And the multi-tasking thing was true... it also didn't help her any. Most guys were pretty intimidated by her ability to do a million things at once in her head. Right now, for instance, she was remembering the way Chris' lips had felt on hers, watching the movie, carrying on a conversation with him, plotting out a story line in her head for an improbable romance where a movie star falls for a regular girl, thinking about her own emotional short comings and exerting every ounce of her willpower not to throw herself at him again.

But she wasn't going to set herself up for rejection. Just because he had invited her up to his hotel room (Room? HA. Suite) didn't meant that things were going to go anywhere. She wouldn't have blamed him if he had second thoughts, and so she wasn't going to push it. If nothing more happened then she got a chance to finally see The Artist, so be it.

"Have you ever seen a silent film before," he asked.

"I love Charlie Chaplin. I've seen a lot of his, although not too much of anyone else's. I never got to see The Great Dictator though. I can't decide whether or not I want to, whether or not I really want to hear his voice or if that would make the rest of the movies too weird for me."

She looked up, noticing that Chris' arm was sprawled across the back of the couch. So he was feeling more open towards her now. She was a pretty good judge of body language. Taking the opportunity to scoot closer, she settled herself next to the bowl of popcorn that was between them and took a handful. Buttery goodness in her mouth, nom nom nom. From the frustrated expression she saw on his face out of the corner of her eye, she had a feeling that she was getting to him with her apparent lack of interest. God that was so far from true. She could practically feel the heat emanating from his arm behind her, and from across the popcorn bowl. If he had any idea how hard her nipples were, or how wet she was just from being in his presence, then he wouldn't have any doubts... of course he also might throw her from the room.

Gah.

No expectations, no hopes. Those were the words she lived by. That and "live life as if your hair were on fire." Of course, some people might take that to mean that she should be at least attempting to jump him right now... but truth be told, Angel was enjoying herself. Plus, if she jumped him and he rebuffed her then she wouldn't get to finish the movie.

That and, you know, being way too chicken to put the moves on a guy. Which was kind of sad considering how blunt and brave she was in every other aspect of her life. Of course... if he put the moves on her first....

"Here, let me," Chris said as she reached for another handful of popcorn. Angel turned her head in surprise, and her lips parted automatically as Chris held two pieces of the salty treat up, teasingly, in front of her mouth. Stretching out her neck, she quickly nabbed them before he could pull them away, her lips closing around his fingers. The startled laugh he gave her was like sweet chocolate sliding down into her belly, mixing with the buttery crunch she was chewing on.

Just because she couldn't make the first REAL move didn't mean she was a complete chicken.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to feed the animals?" she asked, teasing. "Some of them bite."

"Maybe I like it when they bite," he said, and leaned over, catching her mouth in a kiss again before she could respond. He was good at that. Of course, it helped that the second he turned those gorgeous blue eyes on her, her brain melted and her stomach dropped and it wasn't like she could breathe much less form a sentence. The taste of him on her tongue, flavored with popcorn, was purely masculine. The popcorn bowl suffered a small upset as they leaned into each other, heedless of the snack between them. Chris' arm vacated the back of the couch and wrapped around Angel, hauling her onto his lap.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,590 Followers