Chrismas Party-Fill in

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers

"Thank and we will." James replied as he climbed in and sat down. "We have you until we're finished, right?" he asked and the driver nodded his head yes.

"Yes sir and you are not to bother for any reason!" the driver quickly replied and wished he were with this gorgeous woman.

Jim looked at the guy checking out Mom and he was fucking jealous. "My wife and I are having our first Christmas together and I want everything to be perfect." Jim said as he reached for the door and closed it. "Fucker, how dare he look at you?" Jim teased and gave Mom a soft kiss on the lips.

"So, I only wanted a romantic date, but you've gone and married us! I didn't get proposed to, an engagement ring or...anything! I don't even know if you're a good lover or not." Allison said as she snuggled close and draped her legs over his lap, giving Jim a great view of her long, long legs and up her thighs.

"Well sorry, but that guy wanted to hump your leg and that's all I could think of." Jim replied as he looked down and Mom's beautiful legs filled his eyes. "My God, you are sooo pretty, Allison and um...I need to ask you something," he said as they kissed and Mom reached down to find his cock.

She loved kissing Jim and playing with his long cock. "Yes, baby." Allison purred in his mouth and she felt his hands sliding around her hips, moving towards her ass and over her soft panties.

"If we do this and make out, will it just be a onetime thing or...?" he asked and Mom kissed him again.

She smiled and wanted crawl inside him. "We will do anything you want and I won't pressure you." Allison whispered and slid to the floor into front of him. "I hope you enjoy a nice, slow blowjobs. Because," she whispered again and unzipped his pants, "With the size of this beautiful thing...I'm going to suck it day and night!" Allison moaned and started licking up the underside of his long, shift cock and teased just under his cock-head.

"Oh really?" he said, watching Mom licking his shaft, making it harder than before and his balls were hurting. Her tongue was tickling under his head and it sent small rushes of electric through his body and straight back to his cock.

She looked up, smiled and licked him more. "Oh yes, your Mom loves sucking cock and yours is the 'best' I've ever had. I plan on wearing you out and keeping your big, manly balls emptied! Is that ok with you, husband?" Allison asked with a sexy moan, opened her mouth and she started nursing the head of her son's big, cock-head and her eyes stayed on his.

Mom's mouth covered Jim's cock and he wanted to scream. "Oh my God, Mom! Yeah, oh Mom!" he moaned as her warm and silky mouth covered him. She sucked and her warm tongue kept teasing the underside of it, driving him crazy and Jim knew that he found his lover. "Mom, yeah! Oh fuck, that's it!" he moaned as she sucked, teased him her tongue and Mom's tiny hands stroked his shaft.

Allison couldn't help but smiling as she pleaser her man, her lover and her loving son. She sucked and sucked, knowing the poor thing was fighting so hard not to cum, but he had a very horny woman latched onto the end of his cock-head and she wanted her baby's cum.

She lifted from him and started talking to Jim. "Cum one more time and you can have me, baby." Allison moaned as she stroked him. "Just one more time and then, Mom wants you to fuck her all night and don't stop for anything!" she moaned again, opened her mouth and took him deeper, to her throat and Allison tilted her head towards James. She reached for his hands and put them on her head, hoping he'd get the hint and she gagged.

James pushed her head down and his swollen cock-head was being forced into her throat. 'Oh God, yes! Do it, baby and ram it in Mommy's throat!' Allison thought as she kept fighting off the urges to gag, but it was hard, when nines inches of meat filled your throat.

He got the hint and shoved Mom's head down. He slid into her throat and Jim held her there. If Mom wanted to suck him this deep, she could and he shoved again. "Oh God, Mom...yes, suck it! Suck it you nasty...bitch! Suck it, baby, suck it!" Jim moaned and his cock jumped in Mom's throat. "Oh Mom, Mom!" he grunted and Jim came hard. He could hear Mom gag, but she sucked harder and never missed a single drop.

He pushed her and Allison gagged. Jim hard a long, slender cock and that was made to be sucked. It had a slight curve down and that made it perfect. Allison felt him jerk and knew that her baby was ready. She inhaled through her nose and it came hard. Hot cum shot into her mouth hard and she gagged at first, but Allison sucked and sucked. His warm seeds into her throat and down into her stomach.

Afterwards, she licked her lips and moved on his lap. "How was your first blow-job, husband?" Allison asked with a soft whisper and his smile said it all.

"It was out of this world, my dear wife," he replied with a wink and Jim had a great idea. "I was wondering something, Mom. I know you love to give, but do you also like to receive?" he asked, but before Mom could answer, she was sitting on the seat, her legs spread wide and James was looking right up her skirt.

She was stunned at first, but Allison knew that something very wonderful, was about to happen and she couldn't wait. "What are you planning on doing, mister?" she teased, trying to use that 'Mom' voice she had, but it just made her sound sexier than ever.

"I plan on pulling down your panties and having a little treat, before we go home and finish this beautiful night."

"Oh yes, be my guest and be sure to suck. I love being sucked, James." Allison moaned as his hands slid up the outer sides of her legs and up her thighs. They vanished under her small skirt and she felt her son, tugging her panties down her hips and over her tingling thighs.

He smiled and pulled Mom's ass to the edge of the seat, spread her legs wider and Jim smiled. "I knew this would be a wonderful sight and it is!" he moaned and started kissing up Mom's right thigh, while his hands roamed every inch of her lower body.

"Oh baby, yes!" she moaned as James kissed his way towards her need and the very place that he came from, years ago. Allison needed him to come back inside her and help heal her loneliness. "I love you, James," she moaned as his lips brushed the side of her aching mound and teased her burning flesh. "Oh shit, yep, right there!" she panted as James gently licked the hood of her swollen clit, teasing it and purposely staying away.

He smiled and kissed, licked and Jim started tenderly sucking Mom's needy clit. Her moans filled ears and warm juice flowed from her. Jim licked more and leaned down more, until his mouth covered Mom and he slid his long tongue inside.

"Oh God, James! My James!" she whimpered and clawed at his hair, pulling him closer, hoping to somehow, pull him in. "James, love me, make love to your Mom!" Allison said with a firm voice and she pulled him up. "Please, I need you baby and I need you now," she moaned and watched him smile.

He wiped his mouth and opened a little door that allowed James to see the driver. "Home please." James said and went back to sit by his Mom. "I should have made love to you here, but I think home and in your bed...will be much nicer," he whispered and slid his hand up her leg, under skirt and back to Mom's wet pussy.

"I think that anyplace would be fine...as long as it was you making love to me." Allison whispered and looked deep into his eyes. "Love me right now, James," she said as her long legs spread and her son moved between them. "Home would be much nicer, but I've been waiting a very, very long time for this and I can't wait any longer," she said as he reached down, took his cock in hand and guided it back home.

Jim wanted to wait, but Mom was on fire and couldn't. He had already came twice and Jim knew that his next would take much longer. Mom wanted now, but it could be an hour, maybe longer, before he came again. "Anything for you Mom, Allison." Jim said as he gently eased forward and Mom's insides hugged him tight. "Oh shit, you are so tight!" he moaned and leaned to kiss her panting mouth.

"Oh baby, call me Mom, please! Oh God, yes, yes!" she whimpered as her son eased his long cock into her body and back to where he came from. "Oh James, I love you! I love you, my baby! My baby, my sweet, sweet...son!" she grunted the last word because, James was completely in her and pushing at her womb.

He pushed more and Mom took every, last inch of him and loved it all. His balls were against her ass and he pushed. "You are a hot one. No girl has every taken it all, but you did...Mom!" he moaned again and they started kissing, while Jim started making her dream and his happen. His hips slowly moved back and forth, easing his cock in and out of his beautiful Mom's pussy.

She moaned and whimpered, as his stiff cock filled her and loved her. "Oh baby, yes, yes, oh God...yes!" Allison moaned as his pace quickened and he thrust with more need. "Oh God, are you going to cum, James? Please cum in me, please!" she moaned and pulled his face to hers. She kissed him and enjoyed his youthful thrusting, driving the head of his cock against the opening of her cervix and trying to get into her womb.

He pushed in and slowly pulled back out, watching her beautiful face and the pleasure that Mom was having. "Oh yeah Mom, that's my girl! My cock is hard Mom and I want to cum in you!" Jim moaned and he pushed more, watching her gasp with each deep and full thrust in.

"Oh baby, oh God! Yes, oh God, yes!" Allison moaned and clawed at his back, while they kissed and Allison sucked his probing tongue. "Come on, baby! Go, cum for your Mommy and make me better! I need to feel you're cum blasting into my body and in Mommy's pussy!" Allison begged him and she felt him jump.

He started pumping Mom hard and he was lifting her little ass from the seat. Mom wanted him to fuck her hard and for him to cum. "Oh yes, you nasty fucking, beautiful thing!" he growled and slammed deep into his Mom. Her muscles grabbed him and they milked him. "Oh Mom, oh Mom....yes, yes!" he cried as her body released about the same time and they were orgasming together.

James slammed into her pussy hard, but Allison knew and grabbed her son. "Yes, oh God, yes! Fuck me, baby! Fuck your Mom, please!" she moaned and kissed him. Cum filled her tiny pussy and she could feel it splashing deep inside. "Oh God, James! You are never leaving my side!" she laughed and wiped a bead of sweat from her face.

"Good, but I'm not leaving this, until after the New Year and be glad that you are on the pill!" Jim smiled and Mom gave him an odd look.

She looked at James and didn't know what he was talking about. "What pill are you talking about, baby?" Allison asked with a sexy smile and kept him nestled inside her pussy, holding in those wonderful seeds of life.

*

PLEASE VOTE!

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,041 Followers