Chrissy Teaches Shelly Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shelly writhed and wriggled, hardly able to bear the pleasure. As she felt her orgasm build from deep inside her she clamped her legs around her sister’s head and held her against her pleasure centre. Her orgasm rocked through her and she screamed with the release. Only yesterday her sister had taught her to unlock this amazing pleasure and now she had taken it even further, completely blowing her mind. Chrissy slithered back up the bed to lay beside her sister, gently touching and fondling her, loving the effect she had managed to have.

“oh, thank you Chrissy, that was the most amazing thing I’ve ever experienced.” Shelly said, turning to kiss her sister tenderly. “Now I think that it would only be fair if I licked you too.” And having said this, she climbed up on top of her sister and started licking and sucking at her breasts. She then did just what Chrissy had done for her, moving her way down to the bald pussy and licking all around it.

When she finally touched Chrissy’s clit she was surprised by the intensity of the reaction at first but quickly remembered just how intense it was when Chrissy had done the same for her. She enjoyed the power she had over her sister now, the intensity and amount of pleasure within her ability to give or to take away.

She lapped firmly at Chrissy’s clit and her sister writhed beneath her. She worked hard on the clit, wanting to send her sister over the edge and taste the rewards of her efforts. She didn’t have to take too long, Chrissy was so horny already from having eaten her sister.

Chrissy’s orgasm washed over her and Shelly lapped at the juices before climbing back up to kiss her sister and share the delights of their mingled juices.

Chrissy was spent. She’d never cum this many times in a single day before. The two girls drifted off to sleep together in their parents bed.

12