Christina's Paybacks Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doc was now in a perpetual state of erotic euphoria. He had to have this cock. He wanted to cum while this huge cock took his ass. His reply was loud and clear as he grabbed Clare's arms.

"OH GOD YES! FUCK MY ASS CLARE! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR MONSTER COCK! FUCK ME HARD AND DEEP! TAKE YOYR FUCK TOY"S ASS!"

Doc first looked deeply into Christina' eyes as his lips formed a "Thank you" followed by "I love you." He then locked eyes with Clare. His look was one of desire and determination. Hers was a look of wanton lust. She wanted his ass. Doc recognized her urgency. Seeing it he tightened his grip on her arms and pulled her into him. His eyes were transfixed on the monster cock sliding into his ass. Once it was over half way in, he tightened his grip on her arms even more. Looking directly in Clare's eyes, he again began to yell out

Oh yes. That's it. Take it. Fuck my ass Clare. Damn you bitch. Fuck my ass. Give it all to me! Show me what you've got.

Carrie and Mandy helped massage and spread Doc's ass cheeks wider and wider until Clare had the entire length worked into Doc's ass. All the women looked in amazement as Clare bottomed out. She was all the way in Doc's ass. Doc's cock was rock hard and profusely leaking pre-cum and seminal fluid. That monster cock was working against Doc's prostate like he had never before imagined. Seeing this, Christina had a desire for his cock. She had initially wanted Doc to witness the entire fucking by Clare. But now she wanted Doc's cock, and his cum. Pushing Doc onto his back, Christina climbed up on Doc's cock and lowered her pussy down onto it. She began to buck up and down on Doc's cock and scream out to Clare.

"That's it, slam it in there. Fuck his ass Clare. Make him cum. Make him scream for more. Fuck it Clare. Just fuck it. Make him shoot his cum in my hot pussy. Is that what you want baby? You want to fuck my hot pussy while Clare fucks your ass? You want to cum for us? You want to cum in my pussy?"

Doc began to moan and scream out again.

"Fuck me with that cock Clare. Fill me up. Make me shoot my load of cum in Christina' hot pussy. Damn I want to cum for all of you. I want to cum in my lover's hot pussy."

Not one to turn down such a request, Clare began a slow in and out movement. As Doc's moans began to match her tempo, she increased her speed and length of her strokes. Soon she was sliding all but the bulbous head out of Doc's ass only to slide the entire length back deep into his ass. Doc surprised everyone as his hips thrust back as best he could to meet Clare's every thrust. He truly was being their fuck toy. Clare slipped her hand down to start rubbing her clit. Carrie, Mandy, Phyllis and Jamie had their hands all over Clare and Christina. The girls ran their hands over the two women's nipples, breasts, sides, and shoulders. Their hands were everywhere.

Christina soon had her hand down rubbing her clit. She wanted to cum when Doc did, and she could tell from the way Doc's cock was swelling and throbbing he was close, very close. As Doc's hips thrust back onto Clare's cock, he also thrust upward into Christina' pussy. He then leaned up so his he was pressed against Christina's back. When Doc's hands wrapped around Christina and reached down to her clit and pussy, it sent Christina on her way. Her cum knotted up at the base of her spine like a million little bolts of lightning. As she looked down, she saw Doc's hands and her own playing with her clit, and she saw Clare's huge cock sliding in and out of Doc's ass.

It was like a small atomic bomb went off inside Doc and Christina at the same time. His cum erupted from his cock and blasted jet after jet deep inside Christina' pussy. Feeling her lover's cum bathing her pussy caused her own cum to fill her pussy with nectar. As their cum juices intermingled, Christina and Doc rocked in each other's arms in tempo to Clare's cock working in and out of Doc's ass. Clare then began to scream as her orgasm hit her. She thrust her cock deep into Doc's ass and just rocked as her orgasm raced through her body.

Doc was the first to release his grip on Christina. He leaned back, feeling their juices draining down over his balls. Christina looked down in amazement as she watched inch by inch of Clare's cock slowly being removed from her lover's ass. When it was completely removed, she again marveled at how open Doc's ass was gaped. Out of curiosity, she reached down. As she had thought before, she was able to slide her entire hand into Doc's well-fucked and well-stretched ass. With a quick, loving movement, she worked her fist up against Doc's prostate to be rewarded with one last pulse of seminal fluid deep inside her pussy. The women looked on in awe as they witnessed Christina fisting her lover's ass. Even though it was short lived, Christina made special mental note of just what it would take to be able to fist her lover's ass in the future.

Christina nodded toward the anal plugs and held up two fingers. Carrie handed her the last one that Clare had used and then the medium sized one from earlier that had been cleaned. Christina leaned forward and worked the biggest anal plug back into Doc's ass. She smiled that wicked smile of hers when she heard Doc's moan of pleasure that corresponded to his involuntary thrust of his hips onto the anal plug. Then slowly she raised her pussy from Doc's cock. As before, she held her hand close and ready to trap his cum. Once she was free of his cock, her hand pressed tightly to trap all of their intermingled cum. Slowly she moved up on the bed until she was straddled over Doc's head just inches above his head. Once she knew she had his undivided attention and he was looking directly at her pussy, she teasingly moved her hand allowing just a drop or two of their mingled juices to drip onto his out stretched tongue. Only then did she slide the plug into her pussy trapping their juices for later. Again she teased.

"Just a taste is all you get for now lover. That was just the first round. You still have to take all five girls again. And Clare will have her 16-inch monster this time. After you rest, you can pull this plug from my pussy and clean me. Clean me well and I'll fuck your ass again. After seeing what I just saw, I might fist your ass before morning just to see how hard you'll cum for me again."

Christina once again worked her corset harness into place making sure Doc had a clear view of her 12-inch cock. She walked over to Doc and took his hand, wrapping it around her cock. As before, Christina continued her tease.

"Later baby, later. You'll have it in your hot ass again. But rest a bit so we can continue."

With her cock swaying before her, she walked her guests towards the other bedroom where they changed into another variety of strap-on cocks. Each girl chose an even bigger one than they had used previously. As they returned, they all watched as Doc was slowly stroking his now semi-erect cock in anticipation of what was yet to happen. His eyes opened wide when he was the size of Clare's new 16-inch strap-on cock.

The rest of the evening was a blur. Christina kept her word and had Doc remove her plug so he could savor their combined cum juices from her pussy. One by one, each girl again took Doc's ass. In fact each girl took his ass not just once more as initially planned, but twice more. Then Clare had her turn. She worked her 16-inch cock into Doc's ass. It took some doing, but she was able to get Doc to take it all. Each girl took turns riding Doc's tongue as Clare slowly fucked his ass. After all five girls had cum, Clare slowly pulled her massive cock from Doc's ass. But Christina was right there. Her hand was lubed from fingertip to wrist. She worked her entire hand into Doc's ass, then made a first. Rocking the ball of her fist, she massaged his prostate while sucking his cock. Doc didn't know how he was able to cum for her, but her did. As she rocked her fist against his prostate, he released enough cum to cause her mouth to overflow. And just as before, Carrie surprised her again. But this time, she literally sucked the cum form Christina's mouth and swallowed it all. As Christina slowly removed her hand, she again slammed the large butt plug back into place as she still had plans for her lover. She allowed Doc to lay back and relax on the bed while she escorted her girlfriends to the guest room.

One by one they dressed. Clare gave Christina a special present before leaving. Then Christina was surprised by Carrie's actions. She had pulled her sundress on without removing her strap-on harness and dildo. The ladies filed out the front door one by one. Without fail they left their phone numbers and an open offer to help out with their "fuck toy" anytime Christina needed an extra hand - or in this case an extra strap-on cock. Carrie was the last to leave. Christina nodded toward the obvious bulge in her sundress. Carrie looked at her, licked her lips, gave a wicked smile and replied.

"Damn it. I'm still horny. And my boyfriend may not know it, but when I get home his ass is mine. Even if I have to tie him up and rape his sweet ass."

Both girls laughed and then hugged good night. Christina playfully reached down and stroked Carrie's cock through her sundress. Watching as the last car pulled out of the driveway, Christina checked on the dogs and locked up. Once she returned to the bedroom, she found Doc fast asleep. As he was on his side, the butt plug was clearly visible. Christina climbed into bed replaying the entire evening in her mind. She soon nodded off to sleep content she had fulfilled her lover's greatest desire. And at the same time had ignited mutual desires in both of them.

Sunlight was beaming through the partially opened drapes directly into Doc's eyes. As he began to awaken, his mind raced through the previous evening. He smiled thinking of how his lover had taken his anal virginity. How many times was his ass fucked last night? Was it all real or just a vivid dream? As he rolled to his back, there was a driving reminder in his ass. That large butt plug was still there. Doc knew the previous evenings events were indeed real. He at first winced, but soon found himself grinding down on the plug, allowing it to work its magic.

He then caught a movement out of the corner of his eye. Christina was standing in the master bath doorway watching him. But she just wasn't watching him. She was stroking a well-lubed 16-inch cock attached to her corset harness. As she walked toward the bed, Doc's eyes were transfixed. Had he taken that 16-inch monster last night? In the daylight, it looked even bigger, especially while it glistened with all that lube.

Christina was now standing right next to him. She patted the edge of the bed and Doc knew what she wanted. Just to be sure, Christina began her tease.

"Get up here lover. Let me remove that uncomfortable plug. I have something better for you than that plug. But, you have to beg me for it lover. Beg me and I'll let you turn the tables tonight. Beg me and take this present from Clare and my ass is yours the rest of the weekend."

Doc didn't have to think twice. Yes, he was going to beg her. And yes he would take that massive cock one more time. But the most resounding thought was that the rest of the weekend, her ass was going to be his and soon she would be begging for his cock, the same way he was going to do ... right about now!

12