Christine in the Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coffee's ready...I didn't set the timer last night???? You walk to the coffee pot. There's a note. "Christine, Last night, I knew it was the end. We've been drifting apart for a while now, and I saw part of what happened last night. There's nothing to say sorry for or to forgive, either one of us. This has been over a long time ago. I left this morning. Have a great life, at least I'm not holding you back anymore."

In shock, you sit down at the kitchen table. Sipping at your coffee, you realize this isn't a bad thing. He was right; it was over a long time ago. A slight smile forms when you figure out that you're liberated, you can go back to teaching, and you can live the carefree sexual lifestyle you've been missing. I come to the kitchen, you show me the note. I caress your cheek, put the back of your head in my hands and give you a deep passionate kiss. Without a single word, you pack a suitcase and leave with me. We're heading back to New York City. So you and I can live the life we both always wanted.

12