Christine's Visit to the Anal Clinic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thock"

Yes, yes you guessed like a Champagne bottle popping a cork.

Now Christine, Julia explained, I want doctor Scott to make sure that you can be penetrated by a real penis. Won't you demonstrate that for us Doctor.

I did not really want to but I had no choice.

I told Julia I would be back in a minute as I needed to undress first.

When I came back I was sporting a huge erection. I had a cock ring at the base of my cock. The cock ring had straps going between my legs and around my waist. I used the cock ring as I had to drill Christine and it might take longer than expected. I wanted to make sure I did a thorough job and did not want my cock to give up on me before that.

I began to climb on the massage table straddling it at first like riding a bike. Then straddling Christine's ass cheeks. Then I lay down on Christine getting the weight of my whole body to flatten and disable Christine. (Even though the restraints did a perfectly great job) Julia was standing by as she reached between our two bodies and took hold of my cock and directed it at Christine's bottom.

AAAAAAAhhhhhhhgggh

Christine cried, as I entered her ass hole.

And the Ahhh Ahhh turned to OOOOhhh OOOOOhhh at regular intervals in rhythm with my thrusts into her bum.

Julia now had one hand under her own skirt. I could tell she was playing with a dildo pressed firmly against her clit. A bead of sweat beginning to form on the sides of her temples.

After ten minutes of an intense work out on Christine I felt she was about to cum and so was Julia. Julia took another large vibrator and inserted it into Christine's cunt.

This will help you relax she told her daughter.

She was rapidly moving it in and out of Christine's cunt holding it in her left hand while she was moving another in and out of her own cunt.

Both women came in great exploding orgasms. I knew when Christine's ass hole tightened firmly on to my cock for more than a few seconds.

I was glad I still had not cum. I had fucked Christine's ass for 15 minutes and this beat my old record.

Julia thanked me for a great job and kissed me on the cheek. She looked down at her skirt which was now very wet.

I can't go home like this, with this skirt wet at the crotch.,

Kelly will help dry it out for you Julia I said. But before that, I am going to have her give Christine a nice warm enema so you will be here for at least another hour or two.

Well since we obviously have a couple of hours to spare, I was wondering if you could give my bum a little work out while we wait.

I will be glad to oblige I said giving Nurse Kelly and Christine a wink as I followed Julia holding her hips tightly from behind as we entered my lab for advanced anal experiments.

12