Christmas Angel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kandie
kandie
349 Followers

He grinned. "Baby, I haven't shown you enough gratitude yet, the fun is just beginning!"

The sensations were indescribable. Melinda never would have guessed that any man could or would make her feel like a woman again. She wanted to reach down and play with his cock and balls. "Jack, how about we do a sixty-nine?"

"Not yet baby, I want to make love to you like you've experienced before."

"You can, but I want to touch your cock and balls, I love doing that. Just in case you're wondering something, I love to suck and swallow."

He felt his balls tighten when she said those words. "Well then how's about I fuck your cute little mouth, sugar?"

"Bring that beautiful cock to me baby, dinner can wait a little while longer, I'm hungry for tube steak!"

He moved up next to her on the bed. She pushed him down on the bed, got between his legs and engulfed his entire dick with one swallow, all eight inches of it. He watched in awe as her fingers, tongue and long hair tantalized his dick.

"Oh fuck, you weren't just whistling Dixie, you really know how to suck a dick!"

She loved the taste of his cock. That was something "you know who" never allowed her to do much. She watched his face and she moved up and down his pulsating shaft. It was then that her throbbing clit screamed, "Enough sucking doll, let's fuck!"

She stopped sucking and shrieked, "I need to be fucked Jack!"

He pulled her up onto him and she hovered over his cock. He held her hips while she guided her wanting pussy down on his pole. Slowly she began to rock back and forth, reveling in the feeling of his cock deep inside her. Melinda leaned forward and they kissed deep and hard.

He thrust his cock into her like a jackhammer on concrete. Thrusting hard, deep, and fast, feeling the tip hitting bottom.

She cried out, "Ooooooh god, fuck me harder baby!"

His hands steadied her waist as waves of sheer pleasure washed over him. When she broke the kiss he latched onto her right nipple and started chewing it as his cock tantalized her hot box.

She closed her eyes, rode him hard and moaned, "Mmmmm! I like what you're doing honey!"

He stopped sucking her tit for a moment and watched himself penetrating her pussy. Each time she slammed herself down on him he shuddered, close to blowing his load. Deeper, harder, with a steady rhythm, they made love.

With a panting voice he uttered, "I'm gonna cum! Can I cum inside you doll?"

She looked lovingly into his eyes and she felt something between them that she had not felt for a very long time. She shrieked, "Cum inside my hot cunt!"

He thrust deeper, harder, with her pussy muscles gripping him like a vice. A few more thrusts were all it took for him to go rigid and he exploded deep inside her.

As soon as she felt his hot cum inside her, it triggered another climax. "OH GODDDDDDD!" She collapsed on top of him, gasping for air.

He touched her cheek softly and whispered, "Oh my pretty Christmas Angel, that was wonderful."

Melinda sighed, moved off him, curled up in his arms, and laid her head against his chest.

They lay there for a few moments feeling totally satisfied. He leaned down, kissed her forehead and asked, "What would you say if I told you I was thinking about calling my aunt and making up some excuse saying I cannot make it to her house for a few days?"

"I'd say why not, it's time for me to put the past behind me and feel like a woman again. I'll call my mom and tell her we're stranded for a couple more days at least."

He smiled mischievously, "Well, my pretty Christmas Angel, how about I take the time to bend that halo of yours?"

kandie
kandie
349 Followers
12