Christmas Break Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm what, what are you talking about? Why did she scream out" I asked.

"Come on Pat, what do you take me for?" She took another step closer, but turned around and walked back to the window. "I think I know what's going on. You and Miranda, well umm, Miranda thinks, god I can't say it..." She switched tunes all of a sudden.

After staring out the window, she turned towards me and smiled. "Pat you're not..." but paused again. "I don't you are but umm you're not gay are you?"

I wanted to burst out laughing. Me gay, a homosexual I thought. I didn't smile after hearing her ask. Everyone was in bed and I was going to go upstairs and slip in to Miranda's room or she was going to come into my room. My bed's bigger, and the mattress is a lot better too, but Kelly had my attention and we had issues. I had to clear things up with her so I could get upstairs.

She asked again, "Are you gay Pat?"

I looked at her, and for some odd reason I looked down at her pj's, stopping to notice her pert tits pushing out a little inside her top.

"Why did you just do that" she asked me.

"Do what Kelly?"

"Stop and look at my, well my umm well you know, my uhhh tits?"

"Uhhh what, what are you talking about" I asked her. "Pat you just stopped and gawked at my tits. Why would you do that?"

And in a bold, bold move she looked down at her pajama top, raised her arms up, grabbed the opening of each side, and pulled apart the snaps of her top, exposing her small pert tits so I could get a very good look at them.

I thought I would get grossed out as hell. I thought by seeing my sisters tits exposed it would utterly repulse me, but contrary to what I thought, I was 'intrigued' to know end.

"Damn, fuck Kelly like what are you doing?"

"I uhhh want to see if you like mine too Pat. Do you umm, do you like these like you like Miranda's titties? Come on tell me the truth."

Her nipples were smaller but they were hard from leaning against the cold window. She wasn't horny as much as she was curious and checking to see how I felt about her.

I wasn't turned on at all. "No Kell, close your shirt. I'm not turned on." But as she closed it up, all I did was stare at them until they disappeared underneath.

"They are interesting aren't they?" She knew I kept looking. I looked at her face and Kelly was actually smiling.

"I think you do like my boobs and oh by the way, don't you look cute in your pj's too. Are you wearing those for any special reason? It isn't to impress me is it?" I knew what she really meant.

She told me she was going to lie down and watch TV. I said goodnight and went upstairs. I looked in on Miranda. Unfortunately, she had fallen fast asleep but one hand was down between her legs. Her TV was on. I shut it off. I closed her door and went to my room.

I shut my door, turned on my stereo down low, and watched the snow fall out of the dark quiet sky. Since it was peaceful, I turned off the music and lie there watching the snow fall. It put me at ease. I thought about Miranda, Kelly, Christmas, and school, and then my parents. Then I thought about masturbating and doing it on my web cam and sending it to Miranda for her to see when she woke up.

15 minutes later, I heard the door open and close. This nice warm body snuggled up against my back. I loved how she felt. The body was wearing pajamas and her arms wrapped themselves around me. I felt kisses flowing along my neck. It was awesome.

Then I recalled the scent from earlier. I turned over realizing it wasn't Miranda. I had an inquisitive look on my face. She put a finger to her mouth whispering "Please no." She reached over me with the palm of her hand and rubbed my crotch. I let her do it. She didn't go inside my pj's. She tested the waters seeing if what she did was alright. Was what we were doing the right thing to do? Hell no what we were doing was considered incest in anyone's book. No matter how anyone viewed what was going on, it was incest. Plain and simple, cut and dried, it was incest! I didn't stop her. She didn't stop either.

My sense of right and wrong never kicked in. I never once felt bad, guilty, or any other sinful feelings.

I loved the feel of her hand touching me there. I absolutely loved how her soft gentle hand felt on my cotton pajamas, pressing firmly against my dick.

By that point my dick was no where near limp any longer. It hardened as if seeing a girl naked for the first time and exciting the living fuck out of me. Yes somehow my sister Kelly turned me on! Some how feeling her body pressed against my body and her hand embracing my cock, even though on the outside of my pj's, aroused me immensely.

The reactions flowed and rushed swiftly. They were those same feelings any girl gave me if we were getting sexually intimate.

Finally I took her hand, and put it down inside the waistband of my bottoms so she could feel the real thing. Neither of us said a word. All we did was lie there, breathing while she kept feeling and tenderly squeezing my cock.

Her soft hand felt fantastic! It was remarkable! I felt fabulous! I felt this incredible thrilling rapture rushing through me. I knew what I wanted. I knew the feeling well.

The urge for her and me to have sex somehow was brainwashing me. There was this ultimate thrill; a sensational horny feeling and I wanted her to do more and more. I was overwhelmed with lust all of a sudden.

I wanted to cum badly. I wanted her to stroke and stroke my cock. I even wanted her to suck it. I wanted to get so damn hard and so damn horny that I could climb on top of her and fuck her brains out.

All of a sudden my morals and my values kicked in.

I realized "What the fuck is going on here? I'm being jacked off my sister. Oh my god, I can't believe I'm doing this. My sister is stroking my cock and I love."

I pulled her hand out. I turned over and looked at her miserably. I said "I can not do this right now. Not tonight I can't; something isn't right about it." I was confused and I didn't know why.

"But, but why Pat because of Miranda?" I shook my head no. She was jealous of Miranda but it wasn't because of her. I wasn't sure but I knew at that point, I couldn't do anything with Kelly. I knew I couldn't. My cock recoiled into a limp state. The euphoric aroused feelings I had dissipated quickly.

I disappointed myself and Kelly too. I let her down and passed up a potentially awesome opportunity. Kelly began to get up but I tugged at her hand. I whispered that I was sorry. I tugged at her hard. I pulled her so close I could have kissed her.

Finally I kissed her cheek and said "You, me" and I smiled, "we will if you still wanna, go all the way next time."

"I don't know now Pat. I don't know." She stopped at the door, turned and looked at me. She had tears in her eyes but I stared back and didn't say anything.

I vowed to myself Kelly and I would be together soon. I had to find the right place and the right time.

12