Christmas for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly spread my ass cheeks apart while the tip of my dad's cock pressed against my hole. I bit my lower lip as he slowly entered into me. I felt invaded as he continued to press in. He went slow, allowing me to adjust myself with each inch of his cock.

"You look so sexy right now," Holly said as she slapped my ass.

My dad started rocking back and forth into me. I moaned out as he exploited me. His thrusts increased with the moaning. I felt like I was going to tear as my ass stretched for him. I moaned into the mattress and wish I could see the pleasure I know he feeling. He quickly pulled himself out of me. I wondered for a second on what he was doing before I heard Holly slurping. Not too long later I felt his cock press against me and reenter. It was easier to take him now as he eagerly began fucking me.

"MMmmm. Your ass tastes so good," Holly moaned out then slapped my ass again.

My dad moans were getting louder with each dive into me. I loved hearing the pleasure in his voice. He rammed himself deep into me and I thought I was going to explode from the inside out. A couple deep thrusts later and he pulled out of me, letting my ass breath again. Holly grabbed my waste and turned me around to face him. Knowing what he wanted I grabbed his shaft and stuck it into my mouth. The taste was terrible but I didn't care as I looked up into his eyes.

I twirled my tongue around his cock before he pulled out and began stroking himself again. At least I knew what was coming this time. Holly leaned in and started kissing me. I more than happily kissed her back. Our tongues danced as my dad moaned. He came, cumming like a cannon onto our locked faces. We continued to kiss as his sticky goo splattered onto us. When I knew he was done I pulled back and stared at Holly's face. Her forehead and cheek held the remnants of him, and I could feel the same on me.

We turned and looked at my dad. By the softening of his cock we knew he was done. He breathed heavily and said, "You two look beautiful."

Holly giggled, "Better than your movies?"

"Much better," he replied.

"Did we make you happy Daddy?" I asked.

"Very sweetie. Best Christmas present ever."

I was so pleased with myself and with Holly. We gave my dad some happiness for the first time in a long time. As happy as I was to please him I was equally happy to take that much needed shower.

12