Christmas Hunk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ewan stood at the window and admired the view, as Curtis made coffee, and then looked around the room. Everything spoke of wealth, but seemed so sterile. Curtis did not have one Christmas decoration up and the young man's generous heart grieved for the older man's self-imposed loneliness.

Before the coffee had finished, the two men were kissing gently. By the time it was stone cold, their shirts were open and Ewan lay on top of the older man, his hips grinding in a slow circular motion to rub their eager, cloth-covered erections together. He leant back a little to gaze into deep ocean-blue orbs and bent to nuzzle at a reddened teat that adorned the broad, smooth chest. He gave a soft moan as Curtis' hips pushed upwards. He knelt astride the older man and reached to unfasten the tenting jeans. He smiled at Curtis' whimper as erect flesh sprang free from its denim prison. He reached for his own zipper, but Curtis' hands were there first.

"Please," he begged. At the nod, Curtis unwrapped what he was sure was going to be the best Christmas present ever. Ewan made a pleased sound as he carefully stroked the hard, damp flesh. He reached to pull the younger man down and Ewan stretched out over him once more. Their bodies were perfectly aligned; face to face, chest to chest, groin to groin their eyes full of heat, their shafts rubbing together. Ewan shuddered helplessly at Curtis' caresses.

"I'm going to make you feel so good, Ewan. You're going to come so hard. I want to watch you," Curtis groaned.

Each word was accompanied by a smooth thrust that was making Ewan come undone. Curtis' hard flesh was massaging his in a ruthless rhythm, hot and slick and hard against his own rigid shaft.

Curtis shifted Ewan's weight, freeing one hand to reach between them, his fingers catching both erections in his grasp. He stroked them, from root to tip, pressing their swollen flesh together. Curtis' other hand reached for the smooth, naked buttocks of his lover and pulled their bodies closer together as Ewan threw his head back, throat working convulsively.

"You feel so good," Curtis said grinding into Ewan with a low groan. Then Ewan was coming hard, falling apart at the older man's touches. Curtis was coming as well, his handsome face ecstatic as he pulsed wet heat against Ewan, slicking their thrusts. He worked them both through the climax perfectly, smiling with genuine pleasure as the lithe body finally slumped sated.

"Stay the night with me," he whispered, nuzzling Ewan's tresses. "I swear all we'll do is sleep."

"Yes," Ewan whispered. "I trust you."

****

Ewan smiled at the look on Curtis' face when they awoke the next morning. It was clear that waking with a human octopus wrapped around him had come as a surprise.

"Morning," he said, pressing a kiss to Curtis' lips.

"Morning," Curtis replied. He reached to stroke the glossy tresses, still wandering if he was experiencing a waking dream.

"I'm real, Curtis," Ewan laughed, as if reading the older man's mind. "Let me show you."

Curtis groaned as moist heat enveloped his morning erection. Ewan's mouth was alternately hot and wet, sucking and stroking, licking and nibbling until Curtis was too far gone to distinguish anything other than the increasing level of pleasure in his groin and the need to come or explode. He writhed, crying Ewan's name over and over as slender fingers caressed his sac, rolling the high, rock-hard orbs they contained. His legs spread further apart, heels digging into the mattress as he tried to bury himself deeper into the sinfully talented mouth. Then he was coming hard, seeing stars, and he felt Ewan swallow all he could offer, the motion helping milk him dry. He felt as though every bone had melted. He lay panting softly, aftershocks rippling through him, as Ewan kissed his way slowly up to plunder his mouth.

"Now do you believe I'm real?" Ewan said, giving Curtis a satisfied smile.

"No," Curtis said, returning the smile. He propped himself comfortably against the pillows and pulled Ewan to straddle him so that the younger man's swollen flesh could slide easily in and out of his own mouth. He encouraged the slim hips to move so that Ewan's shaft pumped at the younger man's own speed. He relished each and every soft, pleasured sound that spilt from Ewan's lips. He managed to reach into his drawer and effectively spill lube on his fingers. He used one hand to pull apart the soft, satiny cheeks and circled the hidden opening before sliding a single finger into tight, searing heat. Ewan's response was a yell of Curtis' name and his crème filling the older man's demanding mouth. As the brunette's convulsions began to ease, Curtis laid them side-by-side and gazed into sated sienna orbs.

"Now I know you're real," he said.

They lay kissing and stroking until Curtis' stomach growled discontentedly to gales of Ewan's musical laughter.

"I'll make breakfast," he offered. "What have you got here?"

"Um, actually, nothing," Curtis confessed.

"Ok," Ewan said, an idea forming in his mind. "I want you to go to the supermarket and I'll give you a list."

"I could buy us breakfast," Curtis tried, but he could see the determined sparkle in Ewan's eyes.

Ewan rattled off a list of ingredients as they got up. "I'll write it all down," he added at Curtis' look of dismay. "You can have homemade pancakes with poached egg, bacon and banana with maple syrup."

Curtis had to grudgingly admit, that did sound wonderful. And eating it in his apartment, without having to share Ewan with anyone else, sounded even better.

As Curtis was leaving, Ewan was already on his mobile and he rubbed his hands as he looked around the Spartan room.

****

Curtis barely recognised his own apartment as he stood staring from the doorway. Red and green cushions and throws decorated his leather suite. Bunches of holly were dotted along the mantle place with two small, living Christmas trees either side. Mistletoe was hung in several places around the room and the smell of baking tickled his nose. He moved into the kitchen to find Ewan had already baked muffins and was now taking out biscuits. He got a wide smile from his lover.

"I took cookery lessons. I love it," Ewan said. "I got a couple of friends to bring stuff over. This is going to be the best Christmas ever," he added enthusiastically, as he hugged the older man. "For both of us."

****

The next couple of days flew by so fast; Curtis could barely believe how quickly the holiday was going to be upon them. He now had a large Christmas tree in his apartment, one he and Ewan had decorated together. They had bought a selection of small decorations to adorn it, but Ewan had insisted one thing had to be special for that year. It seemed appropriate that they started with the top of the tree. As such, a more expensive crystal angel gazed down at him. As she did an idea popped into his head. Something he could do to surprise his lover. Something he was certain Ewan would never expect from him.

****

It had come as a surprise to Ewan to find Curtis had left ahead of him, but it had given him an opportunity to have a chat with San as the guard caught up with him once more. Ewan grinned as he remembered the self-satisfied smile on the older man's face. Ewan had to confess, he had helped bring them together after all. As he entered the apartment, the soft sounds of Christmas music were playing, but there was no sign of his lover. He went to their bedroom door. He looked surprised at the green, pointy hat attached to it and then read the note with mounting anticipation and arousal.

'If you think you have been a very good elf, come to Santa's grotto down the hall. Wear the hat and only the hat.'

Ewan was stripping, even as he finished reading. Already half-hard as he approached the door, he adjusted his hat to a jaunty angle and knocked on the door marked 'Santa's grotto'. At the command, he entered and gasped.

Bales of hay made up a large platform over which thick red and green blankets had been spread. Bunches of mistletoe hung over where Curtis, or rather a very naked Santa, sat leaning against some stacked bales. His hat was pulled low over his eyes and a few wisps of hay covered the older man's groin. The room was lit by carefully placed lanterns and it looked all-at-once exotic and ethereal. Ewan's libido applauded Curtis' ingenuity and stood to full attention to appreciate all his lover had done.

"Merry Christmas, elf," Curtis growled.

"Merry Christmas, Santa," Ewan husked. He could feel the pre-come sliding down his twitching sex and he whimpered softly, waiting for 'Santa' to tell him what to do. His eyes were riveted to the older man's hands as the hay was removed with a theatrical sweep.

"Come here, elf."

Ewan obeyed instantly. He was laid on the blanket and his body blanketed by the older man's. Their lips met and hands began a slow exploration of his body. He mewled softly as Curtis' mouth found a cinnamon nub framed by a coffee areola. He gasped and moaned as Curtis licked, sucked and nibbled at the treat before moving to its twin. Open-mouthed kisses decorated his chest and stomach before Curtis tugged gently with his teeth at the prominent treasure trail. A low, guttural groan accompanied Curtis licking at Ewan's sac as the younger man spread himself wide.

Curtis carefully coated a finger with lube as he enveloped Ewan's leaking length. He sucked slowly, greedily drinking his lover's salty-sweet nectar as his fingers delved deep in molten depths. He swept his fingers over and over the brunette's jewel as the lithe body bucked and writhed. Finally, he draped the smooth legs over his broad shoulders and nudged the head of his engorged sex at the prepared portal.

"I love you, Ewan," he said, as he pushed inside the satin sheath.

"Love you, love you, love you," Ewan chanted as Curtis filled him to perfection. He felt as though he had been made to fit the older man, or vice versa. It did not matter. They belonged together. He was as sure of that as he was the sun would rise and he knew Curtis felt the same way. Then coherent thought fled. The bigger man's shaft began to pound against his prostate sending dulcet bolts through Ewan's slender frame. He clutched at the powerful body above him, pulling Curtis down to kiss. The older man's tongue plundered Ewan's willing mouth to the same tempo as his undulating hips. It was sheer, sublime pleasure and Ewan's body showed its appreciation in the only way possible. With a wail of his lover's name Ewan came so hard, his vision greyed and his body convulsed over and over, his seed coating both sweat-sheened bodies.

Curtis knew his lover was coming and tried to bury himself that bit deeper. The contractions around his more-than-ready rod pushed him over the edge. He filled the spasming channel, his heart swelling with love at the soft murmur of his name from kiss-swollen lips as his juices pulsed wet and deep into his beloved brunette.

"Love you," Ewan said once more, as his senses returned.

"Love you, too, sweetheart," Curtis vowed. "Love you, too."

****

Curtis left Ewan on his normal floor as he went into his office. He was going to write to the company's head office asking to either be given a less-demanding job or just work part-time. There were far more important things to devote him time to now. He also intended to be there tonight to offer his own thanks to the Security guard. As he unlocked his office and approached his desk, he frowned at the sight of the large envelope on which his name was written in copper-plate. He read the note inside, shook his head, read it again and began a series of phone calls.

It was a couple of hours later that a smiling Ewan popped inside his lover's office.

"You sent for me?" he asked, his smile becoming a grin as Curtis gave him a brief hug.

"I have something to show you," Curtis said. "But I need to explain a couple of things first."

Ewan nodded as he settled, perched on Curtis' desk.

"We don't directly employ staff to work Security here," Curtis said. "We use an agency that supplies lots of stores with security. I've tried to track down San. It turns out the agency staff thought he was an old employee we looked after by letting him do a little security work between the afternoon shift ending and the night shift starting."

"But he wasn't?" Ewan asked, frowning.

"Nope. I've also checked his timesheets. He signs on before you leave and signs off not long after you go home. He also made a point of telling each guard still here he was going so they wouldn't look for him in an emergency. They were always surprised at how he found them no matter where they were."

"Then who was he?"

"Read this," Curtis said, hovering around his lover. He watched Ewan's face as the younger man began to read.

'Hello boys. I would have liked to say my farewells in person, but my work here is done and there's much more waiting for me elsewhere. I knew you two were perfect for each other and I'm glad I could give you your wishes this Christmas. Be good to each other, boys. I'll know if you're not and you don't want coal in your stockings next year. San.'

"Now read the name on his timesheets." Curtis gave a smile as Ewan did the same as he had, shaking his head before staring up at his lover. "One other thing," Curtis continued. "I even checked CCTV. There's you, you and me, but even when we're talking to someone else, their image is always off camera." Curtis reached to pull Ewan into his arms and hugged him tight. "If I'm honest, my heartfelt wish this Christmas was to find love and I did."

"So was mine," Ewan whispered. He let Curtis pull him into a deeper embrace, their lips seeking and finding each other and they kissed deeply. They jumped apart at the deep, baritone chortle that seemed to come from just outside the office. As one they looked out, but the corridor was empty. They went back inside and Ewan stared again at the timesheets as Curtis held him tight.

"Merry Christmas, lover," he whispered as Ewan melted into his arms once more, the paper floating to the floor.

There on the timesheet, in copper-plate, read the name: San T Clause.

12