Christmas Party Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers

The next was a crab race. The guys were the crabs, walking on their hands and feet with their butts toward the ground. The girls had to ride them by sitting on their lap, such as it was. We got completely blown out in this one, just due to lack of physical strength on my part. But it was still fun having her bare pussy riding on my jeans covered hard on. I actually got to see her curls pressed against my jeans as we tried to make our way across the floor.

The next was ring toss, sort of. The girls had to hold a stick between their legs and the guys had to toss rings at the sticks, trying to get as many on her stick as we could. It kind of made me think of playing ring toss with a dick instead of a stick, but then I guess that was the idea.

The next game got real interesting. The guys had to lie down and the girls crawled over them on all fours, their heads down by our crotch and the girls' crotch by our faces. The idea of the game was that the guys had to tie a string around the girls thigh without using his hands, while the girls tried to tie strings around the guys thighs the same way. Since Tina didn't have any panties on, I had her bare pussy in front of my face the whole time, frequently brushing against my face. I could smell her and between the sight, scent and her rubbing her tits against my cock, I almost came again.

"Okay, now we're going to do the gift exchange. Ladies and gentlemen, go collect your gifts." Which I did easily.

"Now here's how it works. Ladies, draw a name from the hat!" Amy said, walking down the line, all six of the girls drawing a name from the hat with Amy drawing last.

You have to dress your partner in only what you have in your package and nothing else. You have two songs to do it in. Then the next song you have to dance with your partner in just your new outfit. After that you can dance with your date again, however, you have to wear the new outfit for the rest of the night and nothing else. Sound like fun?"

The guys were immediately excited. I presumed they got similar instructions on what to get and that meant they were going to be dressing their partner in some sexy piece of lingerie. There were going to be a lot of naked girls in a short time.

"Okay girls, go pick your partner." Amy said as she walked to the record player. She put on a Partridge Family album and walked straight over to me, Tina having gone off to find one of the other guys.

"Well, if you followed directions, you should have a nice sexy bra for me to wear." Amy said quietly. "Feel free to start undressing any time. I'll do you after you do me."

"Okay," I answered, a bit nervously, reaching out for her blouse and starting to undo the buttons.

"It's only fair you know."

"What is?" I asked.

"You getting to see my body naked, I got to see yours."

"You were in the shower?"

"No, I was already out, but I looked back in from the locker room. I have to admit, you have quite a bit to show off."

"I don't know. I kind of get made fun of because it always seems to be hard."

"And big. They're just jealous. Some day you'll realize just what you can do with that, and when you do...damn some girls are going to be happy." She said as I pulled the shirt off of her arms. "You probably need to go a bit faster, or we'll never get naked."

"Uh, yeah." I answered, quickly moving to the zipper of her skirt. The skirt and high heel boots went next, leaving her in a pair of little white panties and a white bra. Since I was already on my knees I reached up and pulled her panties down, letting her step from them before standing up again. She stepped against me and let me reach around to undo her bra, and then stepped back, letting me see her whole nude body, including her slightly oblong areola, rock hard nipples and little blond curls on her mound. She opened the package I had brought and held out the little half bra.

"Rad. This is perfect!" she said, quickly slipping the little bra on, her nipples sticking right over the top of the bra so that she was as good as naked. "My turn."

She knelt down and pulled my boots and socks off, tossing them aside before going to work on my pants. She tugged my jeans down and then pulled my briefs down, exposing my hard dick before standing back up. She undid the buttons of my shirt and pulled it off, leaving me standing as nude as I was that day in the shower. She unwrapped the package she had set by her feet before I started undressing her and pulled out a pair of superman boxers. They were black with a superman symbol on the front and a large fly that seemed to easily gap open. She helped me step into them, my hard dick slapping her in the face accidently as I lifted one foot, bringing a giggle from her. "There, all done," she said as she stood up.

I looked around the room and the girls were all wearing only bras and the guys...well all the guys were wearing a little pink ribbon tied around the base of their dicks so that it circled around their balls. "I don't understand." I said quietly.

"Just a little payback. It was Tina's idea, she can be very devious when she wants to be, but she really has a soft spot too. Trust me. You'll enjoy this next part VERY MUCH!" she said as she stepped forward and worked my hard on out through the front of the superman boxers.

"Ok ladies, and um...gentlemen? The next game I call rate the dick. You gentlemen have to stand with your hands behind your back. You are not allowed to touch or say anything. Each of the ladies will come by and 'shop test' your dick in any way they see fit. After all the ladies have sampled the wares in whatever way they choose, they will each get 5 poker chips. They will drop chips into cups with your names on them, voting on who has the best dick. Since we want this to be anonymous, you won't be able to see who votes for whom because you'll be turned around. Oh yes, if you make any noise or make any movements that the shopper finds, um, unwanted, she can put a red chip in your cup. If she does that you lose two blue chips at the end. All ready?" Amy walked over and put a record of slow music on and walked back over to me.

"You don't have a problem with any of them touching you do you?" Amy whispered as she pressed her tits against my chest and reached for my cock.

"Uh, no. I guess not." I stammered slightly.

"One more question. Are you really a virgin?"

I blushed and nodded slightly.

"Not after this," she whispered before stepping away. I watched as she bent over and then reached between her legs, aiming my engorged head at her pussy and slowly rubbing it up and down between her wet lips. "Mmmmmmm," she moaned softly as she pushed back, slowly sinking her pussy over my head and about two inches of my shaft. Putting her hands on her knees she began to slowly rock, driving herself on and off of me, sending incredible sensations through my whole body.

"Oh damn." I groaned quietly as she rode my shaft ever so slowly, pushing herself on and off of me.

"DAMN AMY!" Erik called from down the line of guys where Suzan was kneeling in front of him stroking his cock with both hands.

"SHUT UP ERIK!" Amy shouted back. "That's one red chip for you!"

Erik said something else I couldn't hear, but apparently Suzan didn't appreciate it and stood up and slapped his face hard enough to leave an outline of a hand on his cheek.

"Okay girls. Time to switch." Amy called, pulling off my shaft and walking down to the end of the line of guys. Emily moved down to me from where she had been kneeling in front of Mark.

"Hi Michael. You don't mind if I try you on for size too, do you?"

"Uh, no." I groaned as she stood with her breasts pressed against me, the little blue bra she was wearing rubbing against me and the feathered fringe tickling my own nipples.

She grinned and lifted one leg high, wrapping it around my back and hooking her heel on my hands behind my back. "Did you know I'm a dancer?" she cooed as she reached down between us and rubbed my dick against her pussy while she stood on the tip toes of her one foot.

"Nnnnnoooooo." I groaned softly as she pushed herself down on me, her incredibly tight tunnel expanding to form itself around me. "Oh lord."

"You can say that again." She breathed softly as she began bouncing herself slightly on that one foot. "Oh lord you're big." She moaned. She bounced up and down my shaft for nearly a full minute before she suddenly stiffened, her body shuddering and a low groan escaping her lips. "ohmygod," she sighed. "I can't believe I just did that."

"What's that?"

"Came on your dick so fast. Ronald hasn't ever made me climax with just his dick."

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said, not quite sure what to say.

"Oh don't be sorry." She said as she pulled off my dick. She reached around behind her back and flicked the clasp of the bra and let it fall down her arms, exposing her perky breasts, each the size of a large orange. Her freckles, extended down from her neck across her chest all the way to her hard pink nipples. "Have you ever sucked on a woman's nipple?"

"No, is it something you like?"

"It's something ALL women like." She said, coaxing my head down as she lifted and aimed her breast toward my mouth. "Just suck the front in with your mouth and then tease my nipple with your tongue." She cooed as I followed her guidance. "Ohhhh yeah. Just like that. Mmmmmm that will get me so turned on again so fast!"

"Time to change again!" Amy called from down the line.

"Thank you!" Emily whispered before pulling away and walking quickly away, her breasts, now exposed, bouncing with each step.

"Well, you made an impression on her." Tina said as she stepped in front of me with a big smile. She reached behind her and undid the little bra she had on, tossing it aside so she was completely nude, her small breasts standing proudly and her nipples poking out rock hard. "It seems that you are destined to have several pussies on your cock tonight. Are you game for a little more?"

"Yours? Heck yes." I answered enthusiastically. After our little play time in the office, I was ready for anything she wanted to try with me.

She pulled herself close to me and pressed her cheek to mine, and her chest to mine while she lifted herself on her tip toes. "Ok big boy. By the way...This is my first time with anything but fingers!" she whispered before pulling away.

She turned around like Amy had done and backed up against me, rubbing my head up and down her wet lips while pushing back. She wasn't as smooth at getting me inside her like Amy was, but when she finally did, it felt amazing. She pushed herself back against me in tiny little strokes until her ass was banging against my hips, and then continued to bounce against me, stroking only an inch or so at a time.

"Oh damn. Stop or I'm going to come again." I groaned to her.

"Uh uh." Tina grunted back, not slowing her motions at all.

"I mean it." I warned, curling my toes and squeezing my ass to try and hold back what I knew was coming.

"UH UH!" she answered.

"OHHHHH DAMN!" I groaned, as my body jerked, pumping a huge gush of cum into her pussy. I half heard her cry out something as she held herself still, her body trembling and jerking in time with mine, while she made little mewing noises.

I heard at least one other deep groan down the line and a giggle as someone else came.

"Oh damn." I breathed as she pulled herself unsteadily off of me. "Oh damn."

"You can say that again." She panted, standing up and turning to face me. She wrapped her arms around me and pressed her lips to mine, starting a long slow wet kiss that lasted until Amy called time again. "Thank you." She whispered before pulling away.

"Well now, that didn't leave me much to work with." Shelly said as she stepped over to me. "I hope you don't mind a little oral action."

"Huh?" I asked as she knelt down in front of me. I looked down as she wrapped a hand around my softening cock and then aimed it at her mouth. "Oh lord." I moaned as she sucked much of my softened shaft into her mouth and began to suck and tease it. "You really like that?" I asked after she let out a soft moan of pleasure.

"Oh yeah," she answered, grinning at me. "Very much." After her answer she was back to work, sucking and playing with my dick, which was growing surprisingly quickly. She had me almost back as hard as I had started with Amy when time got called again. "Awww. I was hoping to get this inside my pussy too. Well, maybe later." She said with a grin. She leaned toward me, lifting herself on her toes and planted a wet kiss on my lips before walking down the line.

"Well Michael. It seems like this is the place to leave my bra." Mary said as she pulled it off, dropping the little red see through piece on the floor. "Mark is going to really hate me for this. Sit down."

"Huh?"

"Sit, on the floor." She said, pushing down on my shoulder. As soon as I was sitting down, she pushed me back and then stepped over me, straddling me with her feet. "Here goes." She said, squatting down. "I saw this in a magazine Mark had hidden in his room. He's always wanted me to try it with him." She said as she aimed my hard dick at her pussy. "OHHHHHH Goodness yes." She whispered as she slid down my shaft, stopping only when my thighs were holding her ass up. She began to slowly bounce up and down on me, her strokes getting longer and more vigorous as she built confidence. "Does that feel good for you? It definitely does for me!"

"Uh huh." I grunted as I watched her apple sized tits bouncing up and down tantalizingly.

"Give me your hand." She said urgently, reaching for one of my hands and dragging it down to her pussy. She pressed my fingers against her pussy and continued to ride up and down my shaft, my fingers rubbing the outside of her and my dick the inside. "Oh yes. Oh yes. Oh yes....OH YES OHHHHHH YESSSS!" she screamed as her body slammed down on me and she sat there, shuddering and jerking uncontrollably for several long seconds. "Ohhhhhhh yeah." She groaned in a long slow sigh after some time.

"I think it's time to move again." Amy called from down the line.

"Ohhh god that was good." Mary moaned as she leaned down and gave me a hot wet kiss. She pushed herself up and walked away, unsteadily the remnants of her orgasm still coursing through her body.

"Ladies, this is your last one, so feel free!" Amy called as she knelt down in front of the guy next to me.

Suzan stepped over me and sat down on my lap, trapping my dick between her exposed pussy and my stomach. She had on a little white lace bra which she quickly pulled off, tossing aside. "Jason was the one who's idea it was to toss you into the showers, so here's a present from me to you that he had been begging me to do for months!" She said as she slid forward, sliding her pussy all the way off my shaft and then leaning her chest down to my face. I felt her hand reach behind herself and lift my cock until it was pressing between her lips. She pushed herself back, building pressure across my head until I suddenly felt it ease and change to pressure around my head. "Ohhhhhhhhh my." Suzan breathed softly as she continued to push her petite little body back, taking me in only a fraction of an inch at a time. "So so big." She moaned. "I only let Mark put it into me a little one time and it didn't feel anything like this." She moaned, her little boobs hanging inches from my face.

I lifted my head and sucked her nipple into my mouth and used my tongue to flick back and forth across the hard nipple.

"Oh damn, oh damn." She moaned as she began to wiggle her hips around on me, practically screwing herself down my shaft until my head was nestled in at the end of her shaft, several inches yet to go. "That's all I can take in." She moaned as she started to rock on her knees, sliding herself on and off my shaft, her incredibly tight pussy caressing and teasing my cock. "Michael. Oh damn Michael, you're going to make me climax. Oh shit. Oh....OH....OH SHIT!" she squealed, her body convulsing both outwardly and inwardly. Her pussy clamped and squeezed my cock as she twitched and jerked on top of me. "Ohhhhh damn. Oh damn." She began to moan with each stroke on and off of me. "Ohhhhh god this is...Oh shit. Ohhhhhhh" she moaned louder as my cock swelled inside her, threatening to come again. "Are you going to...?" she got half way out when my dick erupted inside her, squirting a gush of hot cum up and out into her pussy.

"YES!" She screamed, as her body suddenly dissolved into another orgasm, her whole body twitching for several long seconds before she collapsed on top of me. She lay still for several seconds before she slowly moved and pushed herself up again, looking down at me from where she sat. "What happened?"

"I think you passed out." I answered still trying to recover myself from the last climax.

I looked down the line and saw all of the other guys with limp dicks. Shelly was covered with cum all over her chest and face, but the rest of the guys seemed to have gotten little more than a hand job.

"Okay ladies. Time to vote. Gentlemen, please turn around."

I climbed to my feet and turned to face the opposite wall, as were the rest of the guys. I could hear plastic ships falling into plastic cups, and wondered how many chips I would collect. Quite a few I suspected, but then the girls would probably vote for their own group anyway.

"All right, let's turn around." Amy called.

"First bucket...Erik. Awwww...only two chips Erik. Jason. Damn Jason, none?" Amy asked, turning the cup over. "Well then. Mark, one two three, four chips. Josh. One chip. Ronald, One, Two, Three chips. Michael...Damn." She said as she poured the chips from the cup onto the table. "I don't think we even need to count. He clearly is the winner here."

"Rigged!" Mark said angrily.

Mary walked over to him, still completely nude and wrapped a hand around his softened dick. "Honey, if you ever want to stick this inside me again, you better learn something real fast. Just because you're a big football star doesn't mean you know squat about how to please a woman. Sometimes having a little humility, a little shyness and letting a woman have her way, the way she wants, means a lot more to her than how big your ego is. Michael has a very nice dick and this goes for all of you, if we find out you've tried to retaliate for what's happened tonight, you'll never get another pussy on your dick before graduation. Is that clear? Michael is off limits to you boys. You've had your last fun at his expense. The next time it will be at your own."

"Well, now. If you boys want to take a few minutes to recharge, we have a few more games we can play. The rest are with your own dates though, so feel free to indulge yourselves. However, the pink bows stay till the end of the night." Amy said, flashing me a little smile and giving me a wink.

"Well, I guess that means I can...do this?" Tina said, as she stepped up behind me and stroked my softened shaft. "If I can get it hard, can I sit on it again?'

"Heck yes." I answered, lifting an arm to let her walk around me. She took my hand and pulled me to an overstuffed chair and had me sit down. She crawled in on top of me and then with her pussy pressed against my balls, began to gently play with my dick slowly coaxing it from its rest.

"Ok men, it's been long enough." Amy said as she climbed off her boyfriend's lap after several minutes of making out. "Guys on the floor on your backs."

I moved with Tina, letting her guide me to the floor on my back.

"Ladies, assume your positions." Amy said with a giggle, stepping over Erik and settling down on his chest with her pussy inches from his face. "Gentlemen. No hands allowed. First one to make his woman climax wins." Amy called.

"Hey that's not fair." One of the guys called. "He already squirted inside her."

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,437 Followers