Christmas Pictures Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Erin was right as we had the best booth in the place. Her old boy friend came through for us big time. We slid in with me on one side of Sam and Erin on the other. Sam grabbed our arms on both sides and said again that this was fantastic. She was shivering. She said she wasn't shivering from the cold. So Erin and I snuggled up on each side with our thighs touching hers and she warmed up. It may have been that both Erin and I were stroking her thighs under the table.

We ordered wine and appetizers, And more wine, and more appetizers. We were making a slow meal out of it."

The second set of appetizers is when I looked at Erin and she whispered to Sam and I felt Sam's hand take mine and hold it. I thought I would pass out. I took my napkin and shoved it inside my dress under my ass so I would not have a wet spot when I stood up.

Hand holding turned into more gentle stroking of each other. Erin and Sam went to the ladies room and came back smiling. They rearranged the seating so the sat on each side of me."

"When we were ready to leave Erin said she would take care of the bill. After about 10 minutes she came back and said we were ready to go. "How did you pay for it? I didn't see you had a purse with you.".

"We went to Bill's office and I jerked him off". I was stunned – again. This was a new way of life where sex was a pivotal part."

"As we left the restaurant Erin said "I'll drive. You and Sam can get in back and get to know each other". Sam took my arm and gave it a squeeze. The car was at the door and Sam hopped in the back. As I bent over to get in both of my tits fell out of the dress. Sam put out her hand and said "it's OK" and drew me in for a kiss as the door closed behind me."

We broke the kiss and I reached over and pulled the rhinestone clip holding he dress together in the front. He dress fell from her chest and I saw what had to be the most perfect boobs I had ever seen. I put my hand on one and it felt so solid and yet so soft. The nipple under my hand was hard pushing against my palm.

"Sam was pulling up the hem of my dress and I shifted to let it rise. "No panties – I love it" she exclaimed. I had taken them off before we left the restaurant because they were so wet. "I love your shaved pussy too." she said as she slid her hand lightly over my well soaked swollen lips touching my ass. I nearly came right there."

"I lowered my head to suck her tit. As I did she lay back some and hitched up her dress. I could see her crotch now through her transparent panties. Together we slipped off her panties. She too was shaved except for a landing strip that pointed the way to her clit."

"I lowered my head further planting kisses on her belly before I wound up at her crotch. By now she had her legs wide open and was pulling my head toward the prize. My tongue reached out and touched her clit bringing on a gasp. I slid my fingers down her thigh and stroked her butt as I began to eat her out. Then as I stuck my tongue in her pussy I slid a finger into her ass. Just to the first knuckle. Sam came on the spot as I moved it in a little circle. "

"Well I'm as hard as a rock now" I pointed out to Brandy. She smiled and bent down taking the head of my dick in her mouth and running her tongue around the crown. Then she kissed me as I groped her breast.

"Better wait a minute." Brandy said "I'm almost to the end. If I stop now I'll never get it all out."

"We came in through the garage so the my and Sam's exposed boobs would not be on view. Sam stopped in the kitchen and dropped the front of her dress as she wiggled out of the rest of it and let it fall to the floor. She turned and leaned back a bit against the kitchen island. I had followed behind. I took her in my arms. We were grinding our hips together with our breasts mashed flat as we kissed deeply. Erin came into the house and approached me from the rear. She took he back hem of my dress which was hanging off my hips and picked it up so that her hands could stroke my butt. She started kissing the nape of my neck and upper back. He stroking became more insistent and as I had my legs separated so that I could hump Sam's leg Erin's fingers had space to slip between my ass cheeks and stroke my ass. I came in a minute. It was only San and Erin holding that kept me from falling down."

"Once I regained my composure and had the strength to stand on my own I slipped out from between Erin and Sam. They embraced. Erin still dressed and Sam nude except for her high heel shoes. I slid my dress off and dropped it on the counter. Erin had her hand between Sam's thighs while Sam had one hand behind Erin's neck and the other massaging her own breast while Erin pulled on her other nipple. Gorgeous breasts! Watching these two making love in front of me was fantastic."

"Sam moved over to sit on a stool and Erin stood in front of her. She spread her legs and let Sam stand between her legs. Erin began to go down on Sam first kissing her tits and then her belly and finally her slot. Sam had her elbows on the counter behind her and had her head thrown back with her eyes closed as her fingers pulled at he nipples. I stood up and approached Sam kissing her neck and then her ear, As I stuck my tongue in her ear she began to come putting one hand behind Erin's head to hold her mouth on her cunt".

"I said to Sam "Erin still needs some loving. Lets go upstairs to my bed""

"Lets try out some toys on Erin to see how long she can last shall we Sam? Here is one that your father likes while I suck his dick. Let's try it out."

""OK mom – you first." Somehow I had not seen that coming"

"Erin took some lube and spread it around my ass and then slid her finger into my butt with another load of lube.

"Ready" she said. I nodded and Sam slipped the vibrator into my butt. My hand automatically dropped to my clit."

Sam said "I have a surprise". She turned around and we could hear her shoes clicking on the floor as she went downstairs and back with her overnight bag. She went into Erin's room and returned a few minutes later. She returned with a dick! It was astounding. It was a creamy translucent pearl 7 inch dick. It was held in place by two extensions – one in her cunt and one in her ass. My god it was a boy in high heels with tits and a hard on. I've got to say it was a tremendous turn on. As the vibrator in my ass buzzed away and my finger sat on my clit I was almost pushed over the edge by the sight of Sam's dick.

"Before I could do anything Erin says "Fuck me Sam". She moved so her ass was at the edge of the bed were Sam stepped between her spread legs and in one stroke buried her dick. Erin was writhing in ecstasy on the first stroke. The dick had a knob on the top that rubbed right on Sam's clit so she was shaking as she fucked Erin."

"Sam came first and it was so strong she literally collapsed to the floor. I jumped up and helped her to her feet and onto the bed. "Finish Erin off Mom" was all Sam could say and she handed the dildo to me. I took out the ass plug and slipped the handles in and moved between Erin's legs. Erin smiled and opened her legs as wide as she could. I was still a bit too low. I slipped on my heels and it was just the right height. I leaned forward and kissed Erin as I pushed forward. In a minute we were fucking like crazy. Erin's back was arched and she was pinching her nipples. She was close to cumming. The bump on my clit was pushing me to the edge. I pushed harder – its a lot of work! I could feel Erin's cunt clamping down on the dildo as she came. She grabbed my hips to stop me as she coasted through an orgasm that must have lasted a couple of minutes."

"I climbed on the bed between Sam and Erin. We hugged they both came down. "You haven't gotten off yet Mom" one of them said. "I am going to jerk you off.""

"How is this going to work I wondered. She rolled me onto my back and applied some lube to the dick and began to give it a hand job. In a minute I was boiling. I asked her to slow down for a minute. The motion of the extensions in my cunt and ass not to mention the pressure on my clit was overwhelming. She slowed and my orgasm built. I asked her to finish me off and in 30 seconds of vigorous masturbation I came as hard as I have for a longtime.

"What a scene it must have been. Two fabulous young 20's and a 40 year old with a dick pointing at the ceiling while wearing high heel shoes and nothing else. We all fell asleep in that position".

" The next couple of weeks passed in a blue of sex with either of the girls and they with themselves. We suddenly realized that in a week you would be home and this idyll we had had would come to an end.'

"We talked about it and were all sorry to think about it when Erin said "Lets get Dad into our group"."

"I said that I didn't think there was any way it could be done. Erin said every Dad wants to fuck his daughter – he just doesn't know it yet"."

"So we got a plan going where Erin would bring you into our group. Today she got the plan in action. And it looks like it went well for both of you!

"Brandy bent forward again and took my dick in her mouth again and began some serious sucking. Then she dropped her robe and straddled my lap as we kissed and fondled each other as my dick got harder and harder."

Finally I rolled her over and began serious fucking. I pounded her with all my might. I finally felt her tighten up and come and she wrapped her legs tight around me. I said in her ear after we kissed "I love you." It was going to be interesting living around here in the future."

As we lay there I had not yet come. I heard whispering and looking up saw Sam and Erin.

"Sam says it's her turn Daddy"

I pulled out of Brandy with my cock rigid and glistening as Sam came over and swallowed it whole. It was the first time I had been deep throated like that. I almost came right there but not quite yet. After a few strokes Sam looked up and smiled.

I stood up and had Sam lay across the arm of the sofa so I could fuck her doggy style. I was pounding and I could feel her cunt tightening but my balls were not at it yet.

Erin came over and said "Here Daddy this should help" She pooled some hand lotion on her hand and rubbed it on my ass . Then with two fingers as deep as they could go she massaged my prostate. "Finger her ass Daddy" she said.

Sam looked back from the couch and said "Please". Before she put her face into the cushions again.

I slipped my finger in. Her ass was so tight and smooth. I began pounding harder and harder when I felt Brandy grab my balls and massage them. That put me over the top. I collapsed on top of Sam as I shot load after load up her cunt. When my dick softened a bit before I took it out.

"Lets go to the hot tub" I said. "We could all use a soak".

12