Christmas Present Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Poitr's moans grew in volume as Gavin's thrusts increased in speed and force until he was all but slamming into his mate. Gavin's groans were a counterpoint to Poitr's keening as he felt pleasure build on pleasure. It was sublime and addictive and he knew they both craved more. Gavin's head dropped taking Poitr's lips in a hungry, desperate kiss. Their tongues duelled in a battle neither could lose. Gavin bit at his lover's bottom lip before sucking it into his mouth and running a soothing tongue over the hurt.

Gavin felt strong hands clutch at his ass, trying to pull him impossibly further inside Poitr's body. A particularly powerful thrust made Poitr groan and grip him even harder. Gavin swooped down and covered his lover's mouth with his own, tongue plunging immediately into his mouth. Poitr's sounds of pleasure were muffled by Gavin's lips as he slammed hard and fast against his lover's hidden jewel. However, Poitr's hands tightened on his ass to the extent Gavin knew he would wear bruises for several days. As he broke the kiss, Gavin bit and sucked hard first at Poitr's throat and then at his shoulder, determined the blond would wear his mark. Gavin mercilessly rocked himself into his lover's body wanting, needing them both to feel this lovemaking long after it was finished. Gavin hoisted Poitr's legs and draped them over his shoulders, driving even deeper and pounded into the shaking body with all his strength.

"Come for me!" Gavin shouted, sweat dripping off his face to fall unheeded and mix with that on the man beneath him. His hand was a blur on his blond's burgundy-hued hardness. "Come with me!" A high-pitched keening was Poitr's only reply as Gavin's hips began to jerk erratically, his rhythm faltering. He twisted his hand around the head of his lover's cock as he pumped, desperate to bring him off as well. "Poitr!" Gavin cried out his climax, his seed erupting into Poitr's body and sending his lover to plummet in freefall over the edge. Gavin heard his scream echo in the bedroom as the blond's orgasm tore through him, his channel contracting brutally around Gavin's spurting flesh.

Gavin sagged against the broad chest, feeling Poitr's legs slide bonelessly from his shoulders. He smiled against his lover's neck as Poitr's arms came to wrap around him, holding him close. He kissed sweat-dampened flesh as he felt his lover's mouth press against the top of his head. He felt loved, cherished and wanted in ways he could never vocalise and hoped Poitr knew it was returned with equal fervour. He felt the loss of his connection to his mate as his softening sex slid free of its haven.

"Gavin," Poitr's panting voice was suddenly uncertain and Gavin shifted a little to look into his lover's face. "Remember what I said about Christmas future? I never want to face one without you. Will you marry me?" Gavin could see that despite everything, his mate was unsure of Gavin's reaction. He let his face reflect his joy in a wide smile and kissed Poitr breathless once more.

"Yes," he added, in case his mate was still in any doubt. "Wait one second," he added, disengaging from his lover's arms with more than a little reluctance. He retrieved his box, hiding it behind his back as he returned to his beautiful blond and straddled the trim hips. Suddenly shy, he proffered the box to his mate. His eyes never left Poitr's face as the blond undid the ribbon only to pull another smaller, more obvious box from inside. He nodded as Poitr's eyes briefly left it to glance at him, then his lover resumed opening the gift with suddenly shaking hands. Gavin smiled at the gasp and the look of love and appreciation as the contents were finally revealed.

"It's beautiful," Poitr's voice was a barely-there whisper.

"I bought it before you told me about the job and I was such an arse and I..." Gavin began to babble and was pulled into a deep kiss before he could continue. He relaxed into it, letting his lover's tongue possess him.

"Put it on me."

Gavin eased the solid, gold circle from its case and slid it onto Poitr's wedding finger with ease, both men smiling widely.

"Is there one for you?" Poitr asked.

"There is back home, it's being held on reserve," Gavin confessed. "I wanted to know you were willing to take the step with me."

"Then when we go home I will buy it and put it where it belongs so all can see you are mine. Just as I'm yours," Poitr grinned, making Gavin's stomach flutter and heart melt.

Gavin yelped as he was expertly rolled to lie beneath the widely smiling younger man and then groaned as talented lips and tongue began to bathe his body. He was sure he was in Heaven, Nirvana, the Elysian Fields. Whatever he called it, Gavin knew Paradise on Earth was in Poitr's arms.