Christmas Wish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the doorbell rang, I quickly rushed to answer it. I loved Sarah, but I didn’t want to be at the end of her anger. I figured it was Kate at the door, she had told us that she was coming over, but when I opened the door and saw who stood there, I thought my heart would stop.

“Hi Max,”

“Max, is that Aunty Kate,” Sarah called out, her tone a lot softer now. As she came around the corner to greet her favorite aunt, she dropped the china plates that she had been holding. They fell to the floor with a loud crash, but nobody noticed.

“Hi Sarah,” she said, her tone more shy then when she had greeted me, as if afraid of not being welcomed.

Sarah could only stare at our guest, before whispering, “Erin?”

Notes:

Well, I hope you enjoyed my first Christmas Story. It was a lot longer then I had originally planned, and there’s a lot more plot then I first imagined, but I think it turned out well. And if you read it till the end, you’ll see that I left it open for a sequel, as I do with most of my stories. So if I get a good grade for it, I’ll put up the next one ASAP. And if I win the Contest, then I’ll make it even better (and I can get a Christmas gift for Alyssa :p )