Christmas with Mom at the Cabin Ch. 02

Story Info
Aunt and two cousins join in.
3.2k words
4.48
253.8k
69
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/18/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers

Kathy stood dumbfounded holding her sobbing sister; she reeked of sex and the pungent smell of her nephew's cum still on her sister's ass. She gently stroked her hair while trying to calm her down, what can you say at a time like this she thought. Her daughter Mary walked into the kitchen to see what her mother was just yelling about.

"Is Aunt Sarah alright?" she asked.

"Yes Mary." Her mother said softly. "Would you be a dear and go out in the living while your Aunt and I talk."

"Sure Mom." The confused girl replied.

The girl left and Kathy took the opportunity to lead her distraught sister over to one of the chairs at the table. Sarah took a few deep breaths to try to compose her self so she could try to explain what her sister. After what seemed to be a long dragged out silence Sarah was now ready to explain the entire incestuous affair.

Sarah explained the Santa Claus incident and how she alienated her son after that for almost three years. Then how her son returned to her on Thanksgiving Day and they resumed the affair. She retold the tale of an entire night full of sex that accumulated to her son fucking her ass and shooting his cum all over it.

Kathy just sat staring at her sister not knowing what to say as she listened to the whole tale of incest. Even though her husband Tom had left her a few years ago and she was not dating anyone, she would never give any thought to having sex with her own son.

"I really do not know what to say sis." Kathy said.

"Just don't hate me and Mark for what we have done." Sarah pleaded.

"I don't hate you sis, I love you and Mark." She said getting up from the table. "Let's finish making lunch and some hot chocolate."

Little did they know Mary was listening at the kitchen door, she could not believe her ears at what she heard about her Aunt and cousin. Mary went into the living room where her brother Scott was sitting on the couch watching the television. She could not wait to tell him everything she heard at door, Mary just loved to gossip.

Mary recounted the whole tale almost word for word as she heard it told by her Aunt, Scott just sat with his mouth open in complete shock. He watched his cute younger sister who just started her freshman year at college laugh and giggle as she told him. It was a real annoying habit she had when telling a story, yet she looked cute and sexy when she did it.

"No shit." He said. "No wonder Mark ran upstairs without even so much as a hello."

"Yeah is that some sick ass shit or what?" Mary said.

"I don't think it is all that sick." Scott replied.

"You don't." Mary gasped aloud.

"Hell no I would fuck Aunt Sarah if I had the chance, watching that great looking ass of hers every holiday gives me a wicked hard on." Scott exclaimed.

"Damn Scott you're a sick fuck." She said with disgust in her voice.

"Shit I would not mind fucking mom either she may not have an ass like Aunt Sarah's she made up for with those huge tits of hers. Damn Mary I would even fuck you, damn sis you got a body most porn stars would envy." Her brother explained lewdly.

"I'm going into the kitchen with Mom and Aunt Sarah." She said getting up. "Try not to jerk off you pervert while I walk out to the kitchen."

He watched his hot sister walk back into the kitchen, he did not bother to try the story of his cousin and aunt got his cock hard. Damn what a lucky son Mark is to get to fuck his own hot Mom.

After lunch Kathy suggested that she and Mark should go into town to pick up more groceries. Everyone agreed that would be a great idea so the two of them left in the rented SUV for the town. That left Sarah home with her niece and nephew for a while; she had not seen much of either of them this past year.

It was hard to believe that Mary was a freshman in college already and she looked so much like Kathy at the same age. Scott is in his senior year in college, he played football in the fall and baseball in the summer. The young man was being recruited by scouts from both the NFL and MLB. Scott too had a lot going for him he is both athletic and good looking young man.

Sarah and Scott settled down in the living room and looked for a movie to watch on television. Mary asked if she could go upstairs and take a nap being a little tired from the long trip.

Sarah sat in the easy chair flipping through the channels looking for a movie while Scott lay sprawled out on the couch watching her intently. She could sense his staring and felt very uncomfortable by it, she stopped flipping finding a movie on one of the movie channels.

"Is it true?" he asked.

"Is what true?" she replied not making any eye contact.

"That my mom walked in while Mark was screwing you in the ass?" he asked.

"How did you know?" she said in shock.

"Mary was listening at the door while you and my mom were talking." He explained.

"Oh god this is awful." Sarah groaned.

"No it's not Aunt Sarah." He replied. "I won't tell my uncle."

"Oh thank you Scott, thank you sweetie." She said feeling like a weight was just lifted off of her.

"Of course your going to have to come over here and suck my cock now." Her nephew said.

"What I can't do that you're my nephew" she exclaimed.

"Then I guess I will have to call my uncle and tell him how your son was caught fucking your ass in the kitchen then." He explained with confidence growing.

Sarah stood up slowly as if she was walking in a dream and walked over to her nephew on the couch. Without saying a word she dropped down to her knees by the middle cushion. She looked up into his eyes as tears were welling up in hers, she could tell by the look in his eyes he was not bluffing about telling her husband.

She turned her head back towards the young mans groin and without saying a word she reached out and slowly unbuttoned them. Her hands trembled as she got the button undone and she gently pulled down the zipper. Scott instinctively lifted his hips and his Aunt helped him slide his jeans down to his ankles. Next the boxer shorts he was wearing were pulled down and when Sarah looked back she gasped.

Mark had a nice sized cock which she visually estimated at being around eight maybe nine inches when fully hard. The cock before her belonging to her nephew was at least an inch more than Marks and it was a little thicker too. Sarah grabbed it with both of her hands and gently began to stroke it up and down. She was amazed at the size and good it felt as it was hardening in her hands.

Scott was ready now for more so he reached up and put his hand on the back of Sarah's head. He gently pushed it forward down towards her his cock, she knew he wanted her to suck on it now so she engulfed the first few inches in her mouth. The young man let out a loud groan as she sucked him into her mouth.

Sarah sucked on his cock while stopping every now and then to lick the full length of his shaft with her tongue. This was probably the nastiest blow job she ever gave as she also got the urge to lick his large egg shaped balls as well.

Scott took his hand off the back of her head and slid it down to the front of her slacks. The slacks were loose enough for him to slide his hand in where he found a wet pussy. He began to alternate from rubbing her wet slit to running his fingers over her sensitive clit. This got Sarah really worked up and she resumed to pumping the cock in and out of her mouth, jerking him off with one hand and using the other to fondle his balls.

"Oh god Aunt Sarah you do suck a great cock." He moaned with pleasure.

After a few minutes of her wonderful sucking Scott could feel his hot cum getting ready to spew out. He did not know if his aunt swallowed or not, but he was about to find out if she did. With his free hand he reached up and held her head on top of his cock as thick jets of cum shot into her mouth.

Sarah swallowed as much of his tasty seed as she could; a lot of it went down her throat to her stomach. What she could not swallow ran out of her mouth and down her chin. Scott released her head and pulled his hand away from her wet pussy, much to her disappointment. He looked down at his middle aged aunt who sat stroking his softening cock while cum was drying on her chin.

"Wow that was fucking awesome." He exclaimed.

"Thanks." Was all she could say as she sat there on her knees still stroking the softening cock.

Upstairs in the bedroom Mary awoke from a very erotic dream, a combination of what her aunt and cousin did and what her brother said in the living room. She tossed and turned on the bed as she could not get images of sex with her cousin, her brother, her aunt or her own mother out of her head. Mary had some bi sexual encounters while in college with one of her roommates while there.

Mary woke up half awake and half asleep with needs she needed to take care of right away. She lifted her sweater up past her firm breasts and unhooked her bra; she began to massage her large firm breasts. She slides one hand down her slim stomach and unbuttons her tight blue jeans.

The jeans were too tight to give her good access to her pussy which was in dire need of an orgasm. So she reached down and pulled off her jeans, she reaches into her panties and begins to wildly play with herself. As her fingers worked feverishly on masterbating she bucked her hips up and down to the rhythm of her hands.

The young woman moaned louder and louder as she had so many times before masturbated her self to a real intense orgasm. Finally she cum and then to her surprise she came again as she slowly stopped masturbating so feverishly. Reluctantly she pulled her pussy soaked fingers from her pussy and licked them off. One thing she missed about school was the taste of her roommate's pussy on her lips.

Meanwhile in Mark's rented SUV he and his aunt slowly made there way back to the cabin. All the way to town and so far all the way back to the cabin they talked about everything but what transpired in the kitchen. Mark stole a few glances at his aunt who looked as if she was uncomfortable to be around him.

She had the same color auburn hair as his mother did except she kept her long and curly, while his mother kept hers short. His aunt had a nice set of tits on her probably three sizes more than his mothers small round tits. He had always found his aunt to be attractive; he remembered getting up before everyone so he could spy through the bathroom window as his aunt showered in the morning.

"So have you dated anyone lately?" he asked trying to make conversation.

"No not in the past couple of years." She replied. "I guess I will be your old spinster aunt that only comes to visit on the holidays."

"Your not old, heck your only a year younger than my mom." He said trying to reassure her.

"Well if I'm not too old I guess I must be to ugly then." She laughed aloud.

"No way Aunt Kathy your pretty hot." He replied.

"Thanks Mark." She replied.

Mark turned on to the private road that would lead to the cabin; it was an old seasonal road that you needed four wheel drive on. As he was making his up the road a large deer ran out in front of the SUV causing Mark to swerve. The vehicle careened off the road and went right into a large snow bank on the side of the road. Mark tried a couple times and could not get the vehicle out of the snow bank.

"Looks like we are stuck." He said calmly. He could see his aunt was as white as a ghost from the near miss with the deer.

"Now what should we do?" she asked shakily.

"I will call the local garage for a tow." He said. "The engine seems alright so we will be able to keep warm."

"That sounds like a plan to me." She said thankful her nephew was so level headed.

Kathy listened to Mark as he talked to the garage in town; it would be around a half hour for them to get the tow truck up to the road.

"I guess we will have to wait." said Kathy.

"Yeah I guess we will have to find something to occupy our time until the tow truck gets here." He replied.

"Not much to do out here on a lonely private road in the middle of nowhere." She quipped.

"Did you like what you saw in the kitchen when you arrived today?" he said looking in her direction.

"Excuse me?" she said raising her voice. "No it was fucking perverted Mark you and your mom should be ashamed."

"What would you say if I told you that before mom I used to have fantasies about fucking you." He said undoing his seat belt.

"Maybe you should get professional help." She said looking out the passenger side window not wanting to see the look on his face.

Suddenly she heard the driver's side door open and Mark got out and went to the back of the SUV. She heard the back door open and heard him move a few things around in the back. What on earth is he doing back there was all Kathy could wonder, and then the shuffling stopped. Mark came up on the passenger side of the SUV and swung open Kathy's door.

Before she could react Mark had reached in and undid her seatbelt, he grabbed her by the arm and pulled her out. She tried to pull away from him as he pulled her to the back of the SUV, she saw that he moved the groceries to the back seat and spread a blanket out on the floor.

"Mark what the fuck is you doing?" she pleaded as he made her sit on the blanket.

"Kathy I love you, I have always wanted you." He said kissing her on the lips.

She tried to struggle and break the kiss off yet her nephew held her head so she could not. Many thoughts were going through her mind at the moment, finding out that her nephew used to have fantasies about her, seeing him and her sister fucking in the kitchen and how much she too missed a cock between her legs over the past couple years.

She was ashamed to admit that seeing her sister get something she has been deprived of in years. Not only was she getting sex but she was getting from her hunky son, she was getting from a handsome young man. Kathy felt her shame turn now to jealousy, as she could feel her nephews tongue probe at her lips.

Kathy could feel her self get weak as she had not been kissed by a man in such a long time, especially one so young and full of passion. She opened her mouth and allowed her nephews tongue to explore her mouth. She could now feel him ease up on his hold on her and she found her self wrapping her arms around his.

Mark reached down and unzipped her coat, allowing himself to reach in and play with one of his aunt's large tits. She moaned softly as what started out so rough turned into the gentle caress of a young lover eager to please her. He broke the kiss and looked into his aunt's green eyes which were now all glassy with lust.

"Did you enjoy seeing me fucking my mom in the kitchen back at the cabin?" he asked again.

"Yes I enjoyed and I will enjoy you fucking your horny aunt even more." She said pulling him down to kiss her again.

Mark reached down to aunt's jeans and undid them; he quickly slid them off of her along with her panties. Kathy reached down and freed her nephew's hard cock from his jeans; she leaned back and spread her legs.

Her pussy felt so warm, wet and inviting as he slid his cock in, it was also the tightest pussy, even tighter than his mother from the night before. After a couple of minutes of awkward thrusting her got her to loosen up enough for him to really start fucking her.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH BABY FUCK ME." She moaned loudly.

This encouragement was all he needed to jackhammer her pussy as hard as he could in the awkward position they were in. Mark had an idea and stopped fucking his aunt for a moment, he reach up to the back seats and put them down.

"Mark the groceries." She exclaimed.

"Fuck the groceries." He replied

"No baby fuck me." She said sliding further into the SUV.

Mark got on top of his aunt and kissed her again, he got his cock back into her pussy and resumed fucking her. The two rutted in the backseat of the SUV for several minutes, Kathy wrapped her legs around her young lover tightly as she was given orgasm after orgasm. Soon Mark tensed up and finally shot a load of cum into his aunt's womb, he collapsed on top of her catching his breath.

The two of them got dressed and not a moment too soon, the tow truck arrived to pull the vehicle out of the snow bank. The mechanic gave it a quick look over and announced that it had no serious damage. Mark paid the guy and the two of them were on the way back to the cabin, neither of them knew what had transpired while they were gone.

Let us just say some interesting developments were going to take place for this family over this holiday. With just a week until Christmas, no sign as to when Mark's dad was going to join them, a lot of interesting situations were about to occur for this family.

AUTHOR NOTE: Thank you very much for the wonderful feedback on the last story, I hope you enjoy this one as well. Thank you also for the kind constructive criticism as well, I will try to improve my writing skills.

Thehumpman

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,007 Followers