Christmas with My Brother Ch. 06

Story Info
Our big decision.
7.2k words
4.68
78.8k
98
4

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 09/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers

This is a work of fiction; all characters are over 18 years old

*****

The big decision:

Lying in Michael's arm while savoring the faint taste of the remnants of his semen that I had just swallowed, I decided the time was right to broach this all important subject. I fell silent for a moment as I pondered how to ask the question. Then I broke the silence.

"Michael, have you ever thought about us going to the next level? You know, doing more?"

"You mean have intercourse?"

I nodded and was glad Michael used the term 'intercourse' rather than say 'you mean fuck'. Using the term 'fuck' for what I was proposing would seem to cheapen a potentially beautiful act.

Michael thought before answering. "Of course I have. Have you?"

"Michael, the fact that I asked the question is pretty convincing evidence that I have."

"Are you ready to do that? I mean, are you ready to take me? You know. Take me inside?" Michael's interest and excitement was evident in the tone of his response. I felt his penis throb against my leg as he considered this possibility.

"If you want to do that, I think I want it too," I answered.

"What if you got pregnant?"

I was impressed that he was so responsible, and was not going to be reckless about something so important.

"Michael, do not read too much into this, but I went on the pill before coming home. I am safe."

Michael's next question caught me off guard a bit.

"Are you sleeping with other guys at school?" He had a hurt and slightly panicked tone. I was flattered that he expressed this concern and jealousy.

I giggled a bit and responded, "No silly. Not at all. I went on the pill in case we decided to move to the next level. I went on birth control for you." I paused before continuing. "But do not feel pressured to do something you are not ready for. We are not in a rush. I don't want you to do anything you might regret."

"Kelsey, I want this more than you can possibly imagine. I wanted to bring it up before, but I was afraid you'd get mad, or insulted. I was afraid I would lose what we already have."

I moved my hand so that it was resting on his penis. I could feel it swell and pulse as he spoke. Michael was growing hard as we spoke.

Michael hesitated for a moment and then he stuttered slightly as he said, "Do you want to do it now?"

"No. If we do this, it needs to be special, very special. I want to be somewhere that we can fully enjoy each other, and fully express ourselves. I want to lose my virginity to you in a way that you and I will always remember it."

Michael interrupted me, "Where and when can we be together that way? I doubt mom and dad are going to give us the house again this weekend so we can have sex."

"I will get us a hotel room across town tomorrow and we can spend the afternoon and evening together. I want you to take me on a date someplace where we won't be seen, and we can enjoy each other in a way we usually cannot. I want you to seduce me...and if you are really sweet, charming and seductive, I might let you take me back to our room and deflower me."

"Deflower?" Michael said quizzically. He was obviously not familiar with the term.

"It means take my virginity." I smiled, knowing that if things went as planned, tomorrow I would lose my cherry to my brother. I could only shake my head in amazement as I considered what all our friends and family would say if they knew about this plan.

The next day

I awoke early, excited but a little scared. My brother and I were preparing to take a very big step. Would we grow to regret this? I hoped not.

I spent the morning on the computer locating a motel a safe distance away from my family's normal 'stomping grounds'. I needed to avoid any risk of inadvertently running in to family or friends this evening.

After an extensive search, I found the Bow River Inn in Cochrane, less than an hour from Calgary. It was a nice, resort hotel on the Bow River. Michael and I had visited there years ago with our parents when we were children. The off season rates made this place affordable.

I was able to reserve a nice room for $69. In May, the rates would climb to $199 a night; but March, before all the ice melted, the room was perfectly affordable. What's more, its location made it perfectly safe. Michael and I were virtually assured of not encountering anyone we knew during this tryst. With my pulse beating wildly and my hands shaking in anticipation and excitement, I made a reservation on-line for a king suite with a Jacuzzi tub and a small kitchenette. Check in was 3:00 p.m.

I asked my mother if I could borrow her car that evening, with the promise of returning early the next morning. I told her that my best friend from high school, Stacy, and I were going to drive to Stacy's family's cabin near Banff. I told mom that Stacy and I were going to do some hiking and shopping and return the next morning. Mom agreed, acknowledging that if I was still at the university, she would not even know about this trip.

So I had my transportation, a hotel room and my freedom until tomorrow morning.

Gaining Michael's freedom would be a little more problematic since he was not viewed as 'trustworthy' as his twin sister was. Michael normally had a midnight curfew. He did have his own personal vehicle, so transportation was not a problem, but neither parent was likely to agree to an extended curfew without a very good excuse.

He approached my dad. He told dad that a bunch of the guys were having a 'Fantastic Four' marathon tonight at Gary's house. Gary was Michael's best friend. He told my dad that they were going to watch Ironman, Thor, Captain America, and the Hulk in succession over pizza. Dad liked and trusted Gary, so he agreed to allow my brother to spend the night at his friend's house with his buddies tonight

After speaking with Michael, I heard my dad suggest to Mom that since both kids were gone tonight, they should go out to dinner at a nice restaurant themselves. Neither suspected a thing.

I gave Michael the name and location of the motel as well as driving directions. The plan was I would check in at 3:00 p.m. and text Michael the room number. He would be 20 to 30 minutes behind me. We would have the entire evening to explore, flirt and excite each other.

I spent the remainder of the morning preparing for my date that night. I bathed and shaved my legs. I decided to also shave my pussy; something I had not done before. I hoped Michael would like my newly bare vulva. I felt so naughty and exposed as I looked at the hairless vulva and decided to remain naked while I finished my preparations.

I dried my hair and put on my make up. I donned my sexiest bra and panties. They were a white, shear, semi-transparent matching set that showed off my erect nipples to their best advantage. I could also see the outline of my shaved vagina through the material of the panties. Michael would like seeing me like this.

I tried on a beige silk blouse that buttoned up the front a tan wrap around skirt that came just below the knees. I wore brown high heel boots that rose to above the hem of my skirt when I was standing.

I stood in front of the mirror to examine my self. I looked good. My brown shoulder-length hair framed my face nicely. I was not buxomly. My figure was thin and athletic. Nonetheless, the nipples of my 34B cup breasts stood proudly under the shear bra and clingy silk material of my blouse.

I only buttoned the top three buttons of the wrap around skirt, so it flared open as I walked, showing a great deal of my thigh. I sat on the bed, in front of the mirror, crossing and uncrossing my legs. I quickly perfected the art of briefly and 'innocently' flashing the gusset of my shear panties to anyone sitting across from me as I crossed and uncrossed my legs.

I was going to enjoy teasing Michael tonight before allowing him to seduce me!

I knew if I tried to leave the house dressed like this, I would raise suspicions. So I took off the blouse and skirt and folded them neatly in an overnight bag. I wore a pair of jeans, sweatshirt and hiking boots instead as I prepared to leave to so that I could check into the hotel room.

I was able to sneak one unopened bottle of peppermint schnapps from the bar before leaving in mom's Camry. I stopped at the store on my way out of town. I picked up some massage oil, some plastic glasses, forks and knives, some cheese and crackers, a few sodas and some candles. With the bottle of peppermint schnapps, which I 'lifted' from home, I was set for a wonderful evening of romance and seduction. I was prepared for any number of scenarios.

It took me just under an hour driving up highway 1A to arrive in Cochrane and find the motel. I checked into the hotel shortly after 3 p.m., paying with cash, but they required a credit card as security in case there was any damage to the room. I needed to be certain that there were no incidental charges, since I certainly did not want to explain to my father any charges from the Bow River Inn in Cochrane. Cash was definitely the way to go here.

The hotel was nice and clean. It was a bit old, and the furniture and carpet were dated, and somewhat worn; but it was certainly nice enough for Michael and me to experience our first intercourse.

I texted Michael the room number with a cryptic message indicating I was here, waiting for him.

The response was immediate. 'I'm already on my way'. I thought to myself that I needed to chastise that boy about texting and driving, but that lecture could wait for another day.

While I waited, I arranged and lit the candles, put the soda in the mini refrigerator, set out the cheese and crackers, and opened the bottle of peppermint schnapps.

I changed clothes. I removed my sweatshirt and jeans, and donned my silk blouse and skirt. I only buttoned the top two buttons of my skirt. With only two buttons holding it in place, I had to consciously work to keep my private parts covered as I sat there. I put on my high heeled boots.

This was not an outrageously sexy or revealing outfit, but it was the best I had. It was certainly more revealing that anything I had ever worn previously. But with my shear bra and panties, the high heel boots and with several buttons left undone, I felt sexy and exposed. I liked this feeling.

I stood and looked at myself, and considered that perhaps for tonight, I might be so bold as to go 'braless'. This is something I had never done before. As an experiment, I removed my bra, replaced the silk blouse and examined my 'new look' in the mirror.

I blushed at how exposed my nipples were under the silk material. Without the bra, you could see every bump and contour of my erect nipples under the clingy material. The darker pink of my aureoles was plainly obvious. I felt that I would not be more exposed if I went topless.

I thought 'this is too much' and started to replace the bra. I felt that going braless with this shear silk blouse was just too bold, too slutty. But something stopped me. I wanted to expose myself to Michael this way. And I decided to wait until he arrived and get his opinion whether or not this was 'too much'. I would ask him if I should put my bra on before we went to dinner. I would let my man for the evening decide how exposed he wanted his date tonight. After all, tonight I belonged to him, totally. I was his.

I could feel my vagina lubricating as I thought about what was in store for me this evening. My panties were starting to get damp already, and Michael was not even here yet!

I was nervous and excited. It was really going to happen. I poured one glass of peppermint schnapps to help me relax as I waited. I finished the first glass of schnapps, and poured myself another. I needed to relax. My heart was literally pounding in my chest in anticipation of what was going to happen tonight.

I was just beginning to get a light headed, warm euphoric feeling as I sipped my second glass of peppermint schnapps. I knew that any misgivings I had would be erased my second glass of peppermint favored liquor.

Twenty minutes later, there was a soft, almost timid knock on the door. Michael was here.

I opened the door while holding the half empty glass of peppermint schnapps. A gust of wind blew my skirt apart, exposing my panties for an instant until I could close the skirt again. The cold Calgary winter made my nipples stand even more erect. Michael looked me up and done, smiling broadly. His eyes seemed to fixate on my braless breasts.

"God, Kelsey, you look great. God, you are sexy."

I blushed at the compliment, but relished in this praise. I did feel truly beautiful tonight. It was a feeling that I seldom experienced previously.

Michael came in looked around the room at the candles, the peppermint schnapps and cheese, and then back at me. He looked at our image in the mirror. The bulge in the front of his pants was quite noticeable.

"Kelsey, what did you do to your butt?" Michael asked as he stared at my ass with some excitement.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean it looks great under that skirt. I never noticed your butt before. It is all...I don't know...sticking out and stuff."

"It's these high heel boots. Whenever I wear high heels, it makes my butt stick out. That's one of the reasons women wear them," I explained.

"Well it looks great. You look great."

I smiled appreciatively. His tone indicated he really meant it.

He looked around the room some more, taking it all in, and said, "You really went all out, didn't you? You really meant it when you said you wanted this to be a romantic evening."

I just shook my head silently.

With the two of us standing in front of the large window that overlooked the parking lot, he reached up to softly cup my breast. His fingers reached up and traced their way across my left breast, sending a shiver through me.

"I like the way your breasts look without a bra. Very sexy."

As Michael gently tugged at my nipple, I glanced out the window and saw two men were in the parking lot, staring in at us. They watched as Michael felt me up. Their interest was piqued as Michel teased my nipple. They looked to be in their late 20's or early 30's. One of them reminded me of one of the graduate students who taught my chemistry lab. He was a bit of a hunk too.

I was embarrassed, but something about being watched excited me. I felt wickedly naughty being watched this way.

I started to remove Michael's hand from my breast and end the show we were putting on for our unexpected audience, but something stopped me. I did not remove his hand. Instead I let my brother continue to feel up his sister as others watched. Instead I raised my half empty glass of peppermint schnapps towards my audience as if to toast them, took a sip and then set the glass on the window sill. Michael was unaware we were being watched, so I gave my brother a passionate, lengthy open mouthed kiss. Our tongues danced together as I pressed my body into Michael's. His fingers continued to tease my nipple.

I broke off he kiss, and looked through the window. They were still there.

I glanced down at Michael's crotch and could see his penis growing erect inside his jeans. A noticeable tent was forming down his left pant leg indicating that he found everything about me, including my kiss and my small, perky breasts, arousing.

I then glanced back into the parking lot. The two men were standing between two cars, openly staring at me through the window. They had stopped talking to each other and were openly gawking at us now.

I felt myself start to leak more profusely into my panties now as these two men watched my brother feel me as I stood there. Without removing his hand, I looked directly at my audience and smiled at them, letting them know again I knew they were watching.

With my right hand I reached down and felt Michael's large boner through his jeans without breaking eye contact with my audience. With my left hand, I slowly reached up and grabbed the drawstring that activates the drapes in the room. While continuing to massage my brother's erection through the denim material, I pulled down on the drawstring, slowly and seductively closing the drapes and ending the show.

My mind was swirling and my heart was pounding as I discovered this first indication that I had an exhibitionist streak in me. I will never forget the exhilarating excitement I experienced that afternoon as those strangers watched me get felt up, and watched me massage Michael's dick through his jeans.

I decided to share my excitement with my brother.

"Some men were standing in the parking lot watching you feel me up just now. They were just standing there in the parking lot watching us." I said with my voice quaking with excitement.

"They were? Is that why you just closed the drapes? How did that make you feel?" Michael asked.

"I was embarrassed at first; but it also excited me. I don't know why it did, but it did." I thought for a second and then added, "Imagine what they would have thought if they knew you were feeling up your own sister?"

"Oh, you are a naughty girl, aren't you? I don't know. I imagine they would think that I was one lucky brother. I imagine they wondered what I was going to do to my sister next. I imagine they wanted to watch what I was going to do to you."

I nodded in agreement. "I feel very naughty right now. That was such a rush. And I think they knew full well what you intend to do to me. I don't think we left much doubt about that."

I knew from the expression on both men's faces that they wanted to watch some more, and that pleased me. And some deep, dark part of me wanted to show them more too. I imagined both of them going to their rooms now and jacking off thinking about Michael and me.

Michael released my breast and I removed my hand from his bulging dick. Michael surveyed the room once again. "This is nice. I like the candles."

Michael had no idea how profoundly those men watching us as he felt me up impacted me. The image of those two men watching me was seared into my brain at that moment. But right now, Michael deserved my full attention, not the two voyeurs in the parking lot.

As Michael looked at the candles, crackers and cheese and peppermint schnapps, I stammered for a moment before saying, "Is this alright? Do you mind? I really want this to be very special."

"Of course I don't mind. I think it is great. I am impressed, that is all."

"Michael, I do not want to rush this. I want to take our time. I want to pretend this is our first date. And we just get carried away." I paused, "In a way, it really is our first date. We have never been together outside of the house before. Tonight we don't have to worry about being caught or seen. I want to savor every second of this evening."

"Me too," was his only response.

Michael took my hand and walked me over to the desk chair and sat down, leaving me standing directly in front of him, facing him. He reached up under my skirt and slid his hand between my thighs, moving slowly and seductively towards the gusset of my panties.

This was actually happening faster than I had planned, or than I wanted. Nonetheless, I parted my legs slightly.

"Michael, I thought we would wait until after dinner to 'do the deed', so to speak. I want to go slow and savor this experience," I said nervously, without a great deal of resolve.

"Kelsey, I am about to burst...I do not know if I can wait. Besides, I want to at least 'say hello' to your beautiful pussy." His fingers reached the crotch of my panties and he remarked, "Good god girl, you feel like you have wet yourself."

"I have been thinking about this all day. I almost played with myself, but I stopped. I was a good girl. I wanted to share any orgasms I have today with you," I explained.

I did not mention the fact that being watched moments ago had added a good deal of wetness to my panties. I figured I would keep that fact to myself for now.

cindyexposed
cindyexposed
2,343 Followers
12