Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christy squeezed Tony's thigh as she looked at him.

"Makeup and a wig?" Tony asked, puzzled.

"Well yes silly. Isn't this what you wanted?" Christy replied

Tony blushed. He knew she was right. He wanted to be made up to look like a woman. Without replying Tony looked her in the eyes and smiled.

Christy watched as he stood up, headed for the lingerie chest and pulled out a few things to try on. Christy didn't se what they were but apparently he knew what size he needed because he didn't ask. When Tony disappeared behind the changing screen she stepped out into the hallway in time to see Sheri stepping inside. She motioned to her to be quiet when she shut the door. Sheri nodded and headed into the living room flashing Christy a big smile.

Behind the Changing screen Tony stripped. Totally naked he picked up the red silk bikini panties and slipped them on, pulling them up over his cock and tucking it in place. Sitting on the bench back there he picked up one of the thigh high stocking and pulled it up over his hairy legs. He noticed his hands were trembling as he did so. He slipped into the other stocking and stood up. Pulling the red satin chemise with spaghetti straps over his head he stepped out from behind the screen. Christy was sitting on the settee staring at him and smiled.

"Very nice Tony. You look great. I see you know how to put together something that looks good."

Christy smiled. He looked hot in the red lingerie. His legs were well sculpted, probably from those hours of running he did. The chemise hung off his shoulders and Christy could see a pair of hard nipples staring back at her. The panties hugged his tight ass and cock, and oh what a cock it was. She couldn't see it through the panties but there was quite the bulge there. Hopefully she would get to see it later.

Meanwhile out in the living room Sheri made herself comfortable on the couch and turned on the TV. She saw Tony from three different angles standing there in her lingerie. Her pussy started to moisten at the sight of him turning around and showing Christy his outfit. This was more of a turn on than she had hoped. Sitting back and unbuttoning her jeans she watched it all unfold.

"You really think so?" Tony asked, trying to hide his feelings of pride.

"Yes, but we'll have to do something about those hairy legs. We can't have you going around all dressed up with hair all over."

"What? I don't want to do that!" He shot back incredulously.

"Okay, calm down." She reassured him. "We won't do it tonight but at some point I think you might want to shave all that hair off. It will feel all the better. I think we need to get a pair of shoes on you next."

Rummaging around in her shoe rack Christy pulled out a pair of black strapless 1" heels. She didn't want to try anything taller yet until she knew he could walk in them. "Put these on."

Tony did as instructed and walked over to Christy with ease, not faltering once.

"That was very good Tony. Have you been trying on your wife's shoes too?"

"No. They're too small. I guess I'm just a natural at it." He admitted.

"I wish I was. It took me forever to learn how to walk in these things. Although it looks like we'll have to teach you how to move your hips as you walk. You need to be convincing you know."

"Convincing?" Tony didn't like where this was going.

"For when you go out." Christy probed.

"Out? No, no, no. I'm not going out." Tony adamantly replied.

"But you want to do more don't you? This won't be our only session will it?" She hoped not.

"Yes, I want more, but I don't think I want to go out like this. It's something I want to do in my home."

--------------------------------------

Sheri was glued to the TV. Her hand went to her pussy as it all unfolded in front of her. Watching Tony walk around the room in those heels blew her mind. He was more feminine than she thought. Hearing him shoot down Christy's idea of going out disappointed her though. Although with all of this on tape she would be able to change his mind. Wanting better access to her pussy she shimmied out of her jeans and panties. Plopping back down on the couch she slid two fingers into her dripping pussy and fingered herself. As she slid her fingers in and out of her pussy she continued to watch the action unfold on the TV screen. Tony was now putting on a thigh length skirt and a tight fitting jacket. She groaned with pleasure.

--------------------------------------

"You really know how to pick out an outfit Tony. I think you've done more than try on your wife's lingerie."

"Not really, but I do watch her dress in the morning and have figured out what goes together and what doesn't. You women have it hard when it comes to clothes."

"Now you know why it takes us so long to shop." Christy laughed.

Tony laughed along with her nervously.

"Don't be ashamed honey. I think you look great so far."

"I know you do, but what would Sheri think. She'd kill me."

"Well maybe if you open up to her a bit, ease this on her, you never know", she smiled as she said this, knowing full well she already knew.

Tony sauntered around the room for a little bit, enjoying the feel of the sexy outfit. Christy then guided him to the makeup table and went to work on him.

"It's a good thing you shaved before you came over. I hate to try to put on makeup over stubble. Let's start with a little foundation to even out your color."

After putting on the foundation Christy applied some rouge and jade green eye shadow to accentuate Tony's deep blue eyes. Then she applied some eyeliner and mascara to fill out his eyelashes. Tony looked like he was enjoying himself. Christy stole a glance down at his crotch and there was a definite bulge there. Looking in the mirror she was satisfied with the progress so far.

"Now how about some lipstick."

"Okay. How about some jade green to go with the eyes?" Tony asked.

Christy fished some out of her makeup kit and was getting ready to apply it when Tony took it from her and put it on himself. She looked at Tony in wonderment.

"You do that like you've been doing it a while."

"Well, I have tried to put on Sheri's lipstick before. I find it turns me on to do that and play with her toys. Seeing the ring of lipstick around her dildos as I suck them gets me so hot".

--------------------------------------

Well that explains why I've been going through more lipstick lately Sheri thought to herself. If this is what Tony wanted she was going to make him buy his own makeup. Christy was doing a bang up job making him into a woman so far. If Sheri didn't know any better she wouldn't recognize him right off the bat as her husband.

By now her pussy was sopping wet and she was able to slide another finger into her pussy. By now she had three fingers buried in her slit but she wanted more stimulation. Not taking her eyes off the action on the screen she reached into her purse and pulled out a small bullet vibe, turned it on, and began rubbing it on her rock hard clit. She had to bite her lip to keep from screaming in ecstasy as the incredible sensations traveled through her body. She was nearing her first orgasm of the night. Focusing back on the TV screen she watched Tony slip on a curly red wig and Christy was outfitting him with a pair of breast inserts. This was enough to send her over the edge.

Biting hard on her lip she let go. Waves of ecstasy washed over her as she bucked and thrust at the bullet vibe in her hand, writhing in ecstasy she closed her eyes and collapsed on the couch, exhausted from the tremendous orgasm. When she opened her eyes she noticed Tony posing for the camera and Christy snapping pictures.

--------------------------------------

"Now that we have you all prettied up shall we snap some pictures?"

"Pictures?" Tony inquired.

"Well yes, don't you want to see how good you look? We can print out the ones you want or I can send the to your e-mail address. Give you something to remember this night by?"

"I don't know. What if Sheri finds them?"

"Tell you what, We'll snap some pictures, you can take a look, and I'll keep them if you don't want them right now." She figured Sheri would ask for them so she might as well press the issue, hell she's already taping this.

"Okay." He said hesitantly.

He stepped in front of the camera and stood there like he was getting his class picture taken as Christy snapped a couple of pictures.

"Oh come on Tony, you can do better than that." Christy chided. " I know you're enjoying yourself."

Tony smiled. He felt a little self-conscious standing there all dressed up in front of a camera. It wasn't something he was used to. At first he struck poses you would se in the Sunday paper ads as Christy snapped picture after picture.

"Give me something hotter Tony, I know you can do it." She egged him on.

Tony blushed. He started sauntering around in front of the camera and striking a few sultry poses. He bent at the waist and wiggled his ass for the camera. Christy moaned as he did this and Tony looked over his shoulder at her.

"What?"

"You look hot all bent over like that. Your tight ass getting hugged by the skirt. Looks great."

"Mmm, you think so?" Tony asked. He was surprised at what he was feeling. His cock was hard as a rock and his mind was racing with thoughts of what he and Christy could do together.

He started to gyrate his hips as those naughty thoughts raced through his head. Christy watched as Tony went from being shy and intimidated by the camera to showing off like a diva. Not wanting to miss anything Christy slowly reached over and flipped on the video camera so she could get all this on tape from close up. Tony moved and pranced like he was making love to the camera now, striking poses and unbuttoning his top, at one point he was rubbing his crotch. Seeing this almost made Christy cum in her panties. Tony caught the look in Christy's eyes and blew a kiss at her. Feeling even naughtier he stood up and unzipped the skirt he had on and slowly shimmied out of it so he was standing there in his hose, garters, heels and top with his hard cock poking out the top.

Christy licked her lips at the sight of Tony's cock.. It was even bigger than she imagined. Based on how much was sticking out the top of his panties she guessed it was at least eight inches long. Hopefully she would get to taste it later. Absentmindedly her free hand went to her crotch and began stroking her hard cock through her panties as she snapped picture after picture of Tony.

--------------------------------------

Sheri's eyes were glues to the TV. Here was her husband acting like a slut in front of the camera! She was a little frustrated that Tony had never confessed this to her years ago and hat she never picked up on the hints. Well things were going to be different from now. As she watched, Tony went from shy pose to being stripped to his lingerie in front of the camera and stroking himself through the panties.

Her pussy started dripping again and squirmed in pleasure. She wasn't sure how much more of this she could take. At some point she was just going to go in there and join in. She felt like she was missing out on the action but part of her felt if she went in there now Tony might stop so she decided to hold out longer. If she could. Falling back into the cushions she slowly rubbed and fingered her dripping slit.

--------------------------------------

Tony was down on his knees know humping the floor and Christy had stopped taking pictures. What she saw in front of her turned her on immensely, especially knowing Sheri was in the other room watching. She began stroking her cock in earnest but longed for the feel of Tony's mouth. Slowly she moved out from behind the camera and eased her way towards Tony, he was engrossed in putting on a show for the camera and did not notice Christy getting closer and closer since his eyes were closed. When he did open them Christy was standing just a foot away from him, cock in hand.

"Um, oh my." Tony stammered.

"I'm sorry." Christy apologized." I hope this doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. It's just, you looked so hot, and I am so turned on. I can back off if you like."

She looked at Tony and smiled, hoping he would say no.

"Oh man. I don't know. This is all so much."

Tony hesitated. One of his fantasies was to suck another cock and here was his chance. he admitted to himself he was a little nervous, but an opportunity like this doesn't always present itself."

"That's ok." Christy replied, sounding a like upset.

She began to back away from Tony when he shot out his free hand and put it on Christy's hard cock.

"No. Stay." Tony exclaimed as he grabbed a cock other than his own for the first time.

It felt hard and warm in his hands much like his own. He examined her cock up close, the veins bulging out of it, throbbing with every heartbeat. Christy was a little shorter then him but thicker, the bulbous head glistening with drops of precum. It looked good enough to swallow. At first he hesitated but then began stroking it, Christy moaned her approval. Taking that as a sign of encouragement he fondled her balls as his hand began flying up and down her cock faster and faster. His other hand was busy stroking his own cock in time with Christy's

"Oh that feels good Tony. Don't stop. Would you like to taste it? I know you want to suck another man's cock and I've got one right here for you." Christy beamed, locking eyes with Tony.

"Really? Jim won't mind?"

"Not at all." Came the quick reply." He knows all about what I do."

"Oh my." He said as he moved his lips closer to what was to be his first real cock.

"Go ahead, lick it."

Tony stuck out his tongue as Christy watched. He looked like a kid trying a new food for the first time, not sure if he was going to like it or not. He leaned in and licked the drops of precum that were on Christy's cock and swallowed. Based on the look she saw he liked it. He confirmed it not seconds later as he swallowed her cockhead and began giving it a tongue bath. Christy moaned with pleasure as he ran his tongue all over her head, paying special attention to the glans, making her shudder with pleasure. He knew all the right spots to hit she thought, he must practice a hell of a lot on Sheri's dildos.

--------------------------------------

Sheri couldn't take it any more. After seeing Tony stroke Christy's cock she got up from the couch, leaving her clothes where they lay and tiptoed to the office. peeking around the corner what she saw both shocked and amazed her. Tony was sucking Christy's cock. by now he was bobbing up and don on it and Christy was thrusting in and out of his wet mouth. The moans she heard coming from both of them made her pussy juice trickle down her thighs. She looked up and saw Christy wink and motion her in. Slowly she moved to behind the camera, Tony's back to her. She had to bite her lip to keep a moan from escaping. Pointing to the camera she motioned as if to take pictures. Christy just groaned and she took that as a yes.

--------------------------------------

Tony deep throated Christy, taking her as far as he could. All that practice on Sheri's toys was paying off. the feel of Christy's cock in his mouth was heavenly. As he continued to bob up and down he heard what he thought was the camera clicking behind him. Opening his eyes he looked around and saw Sheri standing there, naked, clicking away with the camera.

"Surprise Tony!" Sheri exclaimed.

He looked like a deer caught in the headlights, frozen in time, Christy's cock half in his mouth, on his knees. He pulled of Christy. Before Tony could say a word Sheri walked up to him and planted a long sloppy kiss on his lips.

"What, what was that for?" Tony was confused. "Aren't you mad?"

"Oh no." She said as she strolled her way around Tony and Christy's entwined bodies, running her finger tips over Tony's shoulders and glancing down at his raging hard-on.

"I've had my suspicions for a couple of years now, you begging me to use my toys on you, my lingerie out of place when I get home from trips, and to top it all off Christy invites me over yesterday and spills the beans on you. This was all planned. We're even taping it." She said matter of factly.

"You what?!" Tony gasped as he shot a look mixed with anger and arousal at both Christy and Sheri.

"How could you do that?" He spat at Christy.

"From what you told me at our little lunch meeting Tony I figured Sheri would eventually put two and two together. I didn't intend on telling her at first. I asked some probing questions. Hell she thought you were cheating on her." Christy shot back defensively.

"You like it and you know it, we have the whole thing on tape. It was my idea so don't take it out on Christy. Deep down inside you wanted to get caught."

Leaning down she whispered in Tony's ear as she stroked Christy's cock. "If this is what you want I'll be more than happy to oblige."

"It looks like you are enjoying yourself and I like what I see. It's very kinky."

To prove her point she ran a finger through her wet slit and held it up for Tony to lick. He hesitantly licked it up.

"So, so you're not mad? You're not going to storm out on me and divorce me?" He questioned.

"I was at first. I wish you had told me about this years ago. I would have been more than happy to indulge in your little fantasies. Can't you tell how hot it's gotten me watching you? In fact, it got me so hot when Christy told me, and unveiled her little secret to me, I couldn't wait for you to get home. We fucked right here in the office."

Tony's cock jumped at the mention of Sheri getting fucked by Christy. Surprisingly he didn't feel angry with that at all. It actually turned him on to think of his wife with a transsexual.

"What are you going to do with me now?"

"Well, I think you should finish what you started. It's not nice to leave your host hanging like that." She said while pointing to Christy's rock hard cock, just inches away from Tony's face.

"Here let me help you."

She reached out and guided Christy's cock to Tony's lips. He parted them slowly and Sheri fed him the cock inch by inch.

"Ohh I love the way you look. There are going to be some changes around our house from now on."

Tony looked up, with his mouth full of cock and gave her a questioning look.

"We'll discuss the changes later. Right now my pretty little bitch needs to finish her initiation." Sheri commanded.

Both Tony and Christy moaned at her utterance. He began sucking Christy as he did before sucking faster and faster, wondering what his wife had in store for him.

Not wanting to miss out on the action Sheri dropped to the floor and shimmied between Tony's legs. His cock jutted out from the panties he was wearing and was dripping precum. The vein in his thick shaft throbbed with every twitch of his cock. Reaching up she grabbed his cock and guided it to her mouth taking it in all the way in one stroke. She heard her husband gasp as she swallowed him. Sheri began to bob up and down as best she could on Tony's thick shaft. One of her free hands slid it's way to her pussy and began fingering it, renewing the flow of juices, the other hand reached up and massaged his tight ass.

Tony couldn't believe what was happening. One of his hottest fantasies was coming true all in one night. Here he was dressed up like a woman, sucking a cock with his wife between his legs pleasuring him. As he sucked Christy down his throat he began to wonder what his wife had in store for him after this night was over. The possibilities were endless and turned him on immensely. Thoughts of all types of naughty things raced through his mind as he began to thrust in and out of his wife's mouth faster and faster. The feel of her tongue swabbing his glans on every thrust was driving him wild and bringing him close to the edge. Just when eh thought he was about to come his wife stopped and squeezed the base of his cock, making his impending orgasm subside. He moaned for release but apparently Sheri had other ideas because he soon felt a hand snaking it's way between his ass cheeks.