Christy's Fantasy Come True Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two minutes after she came downstairs she heard the door open.

"Hello?" came a voice from the hall.

"Come on in Jason." I'm in the living room." Came the reply.

Jason walked into the living room slowly and saw Christy sitting on the couch, her legs tucked up under herself, a satin robe covering her breasts and part of her legs. She looked even better close up and he had a hard time hiding the growing hard on in his pants.

"Um, hi." He said sheepishly.

"Come in and sit down Jason." She patted the couch next to her, her eyes locked on the growing bulge in his pants. "So I'll get right to the point. I gather you like what you see." She gingerly pulled open her robe to reveal a bit of cleavage to emphasize her words. "I saw the way you were looking at me this afternoon, checking me out. Don't deny it either", glancing down at the large bulge in his pants, speaking with confidence.

Blushing, Jason walked to the couch and sat down, adjusting himself as he did so he would be more comfortable. "Wellll.." He trailed on, not sure what to say. "Yeah, I, I did like the way you looked this afternoon. There was something about you that I just couldn't take my eyes off you." He confessed.

Christy shifted in her seat and her robe fell open a little more, revealing her right breast almost to the nipple. "I gathered that from the looks you were giving me." She smiled, blushing a bit. It had been a while since someone this young had paid any attention to her. "To tell you the truth, I liked the way you looked too. You're what, 20? Guys your age don't usually take notice of someone like me in their late 30's."

"Yes, but I must confess, I have a thing for older women." He said, breathing heavily, like something was weighing on his mind.

Christy looked at him and smiled gently, reached out and touched his arm. "There's nothing wrong with that." She shifted a bit, her cock starting to twitch at touching him. Her breathing became heavy. It definitely looked like she could get him into bed tonight. "We all have our little secrets and fetishes." She said somewhat evasively.

Jason gave Christy a questioning look. The hairs on his arm stood up at the warm touch of Christy's soft hand. The way her last sentence came out he wondered what she wasn't telling him. "Oh really? Does that mean that you knew I was watching you the whole time? That you wanted me to catch you?" He asked her directly.

"Oh," She laughed a bit. "Well, yes. That's one of my little fetishes, being watched. After our little chat in the yard this afternoon and finishing my work I discovered that the room you were in and my room sit across from each other. So I set up a little show in the hopes you would catch it." She looked at him and grinned. "I was also showing off for my online camera in a chat room."

His eyes widened. "Wow! That's pretty kinky. As long as we're confessing things here," he moved a little closer to Christy, "There is something else I'd like to tell you. I don't know who else to tell, my parents would never understand. They aren't real open minded and you seem to be." He looked down at her legs unsure of how to continue.

"Well?" Christy said, wondering where he was going with this.

"I," Jason paused," I'm bisexual." He felt like a great weight had been lifted off his shoulders now that he had finally told someone other than the occasional hook up at college.

Christy looked at him and tried to contain a huge grin. This was a revelation she wasn't quite expecting. This would make getting him into bed all that much easier now. She looked at him, eyes wide, not so much in shock, but in happiness.

Breathing out she took his hand and pulled him closer. He came willingly to her. "Well telling someone is the first step." Running her hand through his hair she looked him in the eyes, leaned in, and kissed him.

Jason responded by reaching out, pulling her to him and slipping his tongue into her mouth. This wasn't the reaction he was expecting but he wasn't going to complain. His hands ran over the smooth satin of her robe, caressing her breasts, eliciting a low moan from Christy's lips.

"Ohhh Jason." Christy moaned. Pulling away from Jason she held him at arm's length. He had a look in his eyes as if he had done something wrong. She smiled back at him to reassure him.

"Don't worry honey. You did nothing wrong. I don't know what you are expecting tonight," Jason looked a little crestfallen, as if he wasn't going to get any tonight.

"Since we're telling secrets here, I have something to tell you before we go any farther." She stood up and faced him sitting there on the couch.

Jason was wondering what she was up to now. Why did she need to get up to tell him something? "What is it? Why are you getting up just to tell me something." He asked.

"It's easier to show you rather than tell you." With that she started to undo her robe.

Jason watched as she untied her robe. Was she going to show him scars from a mastectomy? Fake breasts? Some other disfigurement? His mind was racing. Everything he'd seen of her so far, and it was a lot, granted somewhat shadowy, through the windows and night, he liked very much. She untied her robe and let it fall open for his inspection. Her breasts were perfect, round and firm with lager areolas and hard nipples. He licked his lips. Working lower he gazed at her taught stomach. Then he came to her groin, the panties were still on and there was a bulge in them.

At first he was startled. He wasn't sure what he was looking at. Then he gasped, not out of disgust but out of surprise. "You, you mean... You're a man? Oh wow. Um, well. I'm not sure what to say, except you look great."

Christy beamed at him. "I thought it would be easier to show you than tell you. After your little revelation of being bi I figured I could show you instead of you finding out in the heat of the moment."

Jason stood up and approached Christy. "Well this explains why my parents don't talk about you much." He pulled her to him and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around him and responded in kind, kissing him deep. "But that's their loss if they can't see you for the beautiful person that you are."

Christy smiled at him, tugged at him to have a seat on the couch with her, and told him all about her: her boyfriend Jim, deciding to dress like this full time, the boob job, her new business, everything. Jason sat there with rapt attention listening to the whole story, taking it all in.

"Well, it seems like you've had an exciting and eye-opening few years here Christy. I have to tell you though, I've never met a Transsexual in the flesh. This is a first for me. I've seen them online, in pictures, but not right tin front of me."

"Well I'm glad you like me. Some people are put off by it, such as your parents."

"They'll get used to it." Jason laughed. 'They might not be keen on it but they'll cope."

Christy giggled. "They've been nice to me so far, but they tend to keep to themselves around me. But enough about all that. Now that we know each other's dirty little secrets what shall we do next?" She shot him a large grin. "Would you like to have your first experience with a Transsexual? After all, that's the reason I put on my little show for you; to entice you over here and get you into bed."

Jason jumped up from the couch and held out his hand. "Well it worked. So shall we get down to the reason I'm here?" Christy took his hand and stood up. She led him to her bedroom and shut the door behind them.

"I shut the window and the shades this time. Just in case we get a little loud." She laughed. Then she looked at him and asked, "How do you feel about being on camera? People are watching right now." She pointed to the camera still running on her laptop. "If you don't want to I'll turn it off."

Jason thought about it for a moment. It sounded a little kinky and frightening, who knew if someone he knows was watching on the other end. But then again, if they were watching, then they were into it. "I'm game."

Christy spun on her heels and turned on the camera and microphone and checked to see who was still in the room. It looked like most of them were still here and there were some new ones. Once things were set she turned around and gasped. There was Jason, naked and ready for action.

"Ohhh my." She cooed as she looked him up and down. He looked even better with his clothes off. His legs were taught and defined, he didn't have a six pack but he wasn't flabby and his arms were well proportioned. Then she eyed his cock. It was eight inches long and thick. Thicker than any one she had seen before, at least in person. "You must be a hit with the ladies."

Jason smiled as Christy walked over to him. "Haven't had complaints yet, from the guys or the girls."

She reached down and took his cock in her hand. It was thick and veiny with a bulbous head. When she gripped it with her long fingers they couldn't touch. "Mmmm, you are a thick one aren't you? It will be interesting taking you tonight." As she said that Jason opened her robe and bushed it off her shoulders exposing her breasts. She pressed up against him, mashing her breasts into his chest rubbing her body against his, eliciting a moan from his lips.

Jason put his hands on her shoulders and gently guided her down to her knees in front of his hard member. Christy complied and dropped down. Then she licked up and down his shaft. He moaned as her soft wet tongue laved his thick member. He looked down and saw that she was rubbing herself through her panties as she continued her ministrations with her tongue. This made him moan with pleasure. Her free hand cupped his balls and massaged them while her lips engulfed the head of his cock.

Christy couldn't believe how thick he was. She hoped she could fit it all in, both her mouth and ass. She cupped his balls, they were heavy and warm. She moaned with pleasure as she opened wide and worked her lips around the bulbous head of his cock. She was able to get the head in her mouth and slowly worked her way onto his shaft. After taking a couple of inches into her mouth she pulled off him and looked up.

"My, my you are a thick one." She said as she licked him, teasing the underside of his head. "I'm going to have to work at it to take you."

Jason chuckled. "Yeah, I've heard that more than once. But I'll bet you can do it." He thrust his cock at her lips and she opened wide and swallowed him again.

Christy opened wider and worked a couple of more inches into her mouth. Gagging and gurgling noises emitted from her mouth as his cock disappeared in her throat. As she worked him into her mouth Jason groaned and grunted above her. Removing her hand from her own cock she reached up and rubbed his ass. This made him thrust forward, his cock jabbing the back of her throat. She gagged and came up for air but then relaxed her throat, and swallowed him all. In all it took her a few minutes to get there but it was worth it.

Jason couldn't believe Christy was taking his entire cock in her mouth. No one, guy or girl had managed to do that yet. Loud groans escaped his lips as her hand rubbed his ass and toyed with his tight hole. He jerked forward and thrust into Christy making her gag. After pulling off she sucked him in down to the base. "Ohhh Goddd." He gasped. "No one has ever done that before. Uuugghhhh" his groans must have urged her on because now she was bobbing up and down on him, up to the tip and then back to the base. He got in a rhythm with her sucking and began fucking her face. The sensation was exquisite, feeling her mouth wrapped around every inch of his turgid member.

After a few minutes of her ministrations he said "Oh god Christy. You better stop or I'm going to cum."

"Well isn't that the point?" She retorted after pulling off him.

Jason groaned. "Not if you want to cut our little fun short." He gasped as he looked down at her and smiled. Besides, I want to see what you've got."

"Mmmmm. That's right, you haven't seen my little surprise in my panties yet have you."

Jason sat back on the bed and Christy stood up in front of him, in profile. "May as well give everyone watching a show too." She hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and tugged them down, wiggling her hips as the flimsy fabric rolled down and her six inch slender cock popped out. She ground her hips into the air as she stood there in her garter, hose, and heels, running her hands over her breasts, pinching the nipples, making her moan with pleasure. "So how do you like? I hope you like giving in addition to receiving." Christy asked Jason with a look of lust in her eyes.

With a grin on his face he replied,"Oh yes. I like to give too. Come here."

He watched as Christy walked over to him and held out her cock, inches from his lips. He opened his mouth and licked the head. Christy moaned as he trailed his tongue down her shaft and to her balls. He loved her balls with his tongue sucking each one into his mouth and licking the sensitive skin, eliciting a low moan from her lips. Her cock was nestled between Jason's cheek and her stomach as he sucked her balls.

The rubbing motion generated by Jason's undulating head was driving Christy crazy with pleasure. Then to top it off his hands snaked their way up her abs to her chest. His hands found her breasts, trailed along their curves to her nipples. "Oooohhhh yesssss" She hissed as he tweaked her nipples in his fingers. Her groans and moans became louder as he sucked her cock and balls and pinched her nipples. Christy ground her hips back and forth when Jason swallowed her cock. She looked down through half closed eyes to see Jason opening wide and sucking her deep into his throat. Next thing she knew his lips were at the base of her hard cock and back to the tip only to repeat the motion. "uuuhhhhh. Oh yesss, yesssss." she hissed through clenched teeth.

After a couple more minutes of giving Christy a blowjob Jason pulled off her cock and teasingly swiped his tongue over the head. "How was that?" He asked while stroking her cock gently.

"Ohh my. That was the best." Came the whispered reply. "Are you going to continue?" she smiled lazily at him as her hands ran through his short hair.

He reached around and patted her tight ass.

"Mmmm, I don't think so. I want some of this hot ass of yours."

Stepping back she looked down at his thick member, wondering if she could fit that monster in her ass. She'd had some long ones before but not long and thick. "Mmm baby, we can try. You're awfully big around." She said crawling onto the bed.

He crawled up onto the bed from his sitting position with her taking a moment to kiss and lick her breasts. Between switching breasts he said, "I've heard that before from most of the guys and girls I've slept with." Chuckling he continued, "Only a few could take it all."

"Well I'm up for trying it out. I've had some long ones but nothing that big around before." She gasped while he continued to tease her nipples. "let's get into the classic porno position so everyone watching can see me take that monster." She lay out on the bed with her back to Jason and scooted up next to him and wiggled her ass against his cock. Jason groaned. She raised her top leg and Jason slipped his cock between her legs.

He started teasing her by grinding his hips into her ass, making his cock rub back and forth between her cheeks and making the head poke her balls. Grabbing her hips he drew her closer. the next thing he felt was Christy's hand, cool with lube on his thick member. "Mmmm. good idea. We might need that." He moaned. Jason grabbed Christy's raised leg to expose more of her ass and she guided his thick member to the entrance to her tight ass.

Christy reached behind herself to Jason with the free hand she had and steeled herself for the coming invasion of his large cock. He pressed forward and she relaxed. she felt the head stretch her ass even though she was relaxed. Grunting, she pushed back against Jason as the head popped in. "Ohhhh wow." Christy exclaimed. "Just stay there for a moment. Let me get used to you."

As they laid there Jason reached around and began massaging her breasts to take her mind off the large invader in her ass. She began to moan as he took her breasts in his hands and squeezed and rubbed them. Her low moans told him that she was becoming more relaxed and he could feel her ass loosen up. He pushed forward a bit and her ass swallowed another inch of him. She grunted some more as he did. "You are tight baby. Don't worry though. I'll loosen you up." With that he pushed forward again and gave her two more inches of his thick cock.

Christy let out a squeal that was half pain, half pleasure. "Aughhhh. Good God you are big!" Christy exclaimed as a few more inches of Jason's cock invaded her ass, a look of pain and pleasure shooting across her face. She relaxed some more, breathing deep. "Let me take it from here baby. You just hold my leg up so we give everyone watching a good show." Christy took a deep breath, relaxed her ass some more and pushed back on Jason's member. Slowly she eased it into her. inch by inch she took him, wiggling her ass, sucking more in, pushing, sliding, until she felt herself bottom out on his cock. Resting there her ass pulsed with the feel of being so full. His cock was firmly ensconced in her ass now and she was fuller than she had ever been.

"You can add me to the list of people that can take your cock now." She moaned as they lay there.

"You feel so good Christy. So tight around my cock." Jason groaned, grinding his hips in a slow circular motion. When Christy felt open enough he started to pump in and out. Slowly he pulled away until just the head of his cock was in and then he slid back in to the base. They were both groaning and grunting as he picked up the pace. Christy even started to buck back against him, moving in unison with his thrusts. Soon they were moving faster and faster, bucking and shaking, her hands roaming over what parts of his body she could reach behind her and his hands running over her breasts and stomach.

"Ugghhh, oh yess. That feels incredible Jason. I've never been so full in my life, mmmmm." She thrust back against him to slam down on his cock. turning her head she kissed him, sliding her tongue deep in his mouth. They continued like this for minutes and then Christy reached behind, pushed him on his back. his cock popping out leaving her feeling empty. Jason gave her a quizzical look. "I want to ride you until you cum." she said with a grin.

"I like that idea." Jason groaned as he turned sideways on the bed at Christy's urging. Reaching over he pulled her on top of him. She wiggled her ass and his cock nestled itself in-between her checks.

Reaching back she grabbed his cock a lined it up with her now stretched hole. Once she had the head nestled in there she sat back on it. "Oooohhhhh." She groaned, taking it all at once. She sat on his hips and began pumping her hips back and forth slowly and squeezed as he moved in and out of her ass ever so slightly. this also caused here cock to bounce up and down, creating a rhythmic tapping on his stomach that felt good. Her hands reached out and rested on Jason's chest so she had some leverage. Now she flexed her legs and began bouncing up and down on his thick cock. The more she had it in there the easier it became to slide up and down on it. After a few minutes she was bucking wildly on his thick shaft, grunting and groaning.

As Christy posted on his cock Jason reached out and began stroking her. Taking her hard shaft in his hand he rubbed the head, teasing the underside of it, making her clamp down on his cock and eliciting a low moan from her lips. she thrust forward, fucking his hand as he pumped her. Every time she squeezed around his cock he did the same. The combination of Jason's stroking and her bouncing up and down on his cock was pushing her closer to the cumming. Grunting and groaning she hissed. "Oh God Jason, I'm going to cum!"