Chronicles of a BBW Hunter Ch. 02

Story Info
Betty & Dan go to dinner & find fun along the way.
9.4k words
4.53
21.5k
12
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/21/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Betty's Night Out

It was a little before 6 pm on Friday, when I arrived outside the single story ranch style house, it was set in a small subdivision on the outskirts of town. The driveway leading to the small garage was empty and the garage door was up. Betty's small, white SUV was nowhere to be seen. The address did match the one Betty had given me over the phone on Wednesday afternoon. So walking up to the front door, I started to knock, but before I could it opened.

The woman that stood before was not Betty. She was an about and inch shorter and maybe a bit lighter than Betty. She had short jet-black hair that framed her lovely face. Her eyes were deep brown with an almost oriental look to them, coupled with her mocha complexion made for a very attractive lady. She was dressing in white tennis shoes, a short pair of denim shorts (almost daisy dukes really) and a tank top with the logo of the Ten Plus Club. I also noticed that her nipples were trying to poke their way through the top's thin fabric, and it was very clear to me she wasn't wearing a bra.

"You must be Dan." She stated her voice low and alluring.

"Yes, and you must be Anita." I replied with a smile.

Anita smiled back at me, it was a warm smile that put me at ease, and asked. "Betty told you about me did she?"

"She mentioned you." I replied as I followed he shapely ass back into the living room, idling wondering what she would look like naked.

"Is she here?" I asked trying to keep my mind on other things.

"Yeah, she's still getting dressed, I think." Anita replied, walking into the kitchen.

"Would you like something to drink?"

"No, thank you, I'm fine."

"Mind if I ask you a couple of questions?" Anita asked, coming back out of the kitchen with a bottle of water.

"I would imagine that you have quite a few questions. In your place I know I would have."

"Yes, I do." She said, "The first would be what have you done with Betty? Cause the woman that came home Monday sure wasn't her."

"I can assure you it was." I said setting down on the couch.

"So she insists. I was completely shocked when she came home the other night telling me she had met someone. That in its self would have been shocking enough, because she doesn't really get out much. Hell, I don't either." Anita said, sitting down in a recliner across from me.

"I find that very hard to believe that either of you have any trouble with dates."

"Why, aren't you sweet, I can see why Betty took a liking to you." Anita said, with a grin, "Then she started to tell me all the things she had done. I mean it was like it she was a totally different woman. Ya know?"

"All I did was show her that some guys like a woman that isn't built like a rail." I said.

"To tell the truth I have been trying to get her to loosen up for years. I've always been the more out going one and here you come along a do it in few hours."

"She's had some fun I take it."

"Oh yeah." Anita agreed. "You should see what she has been doing here around the house the last few days!! But, I'll let her tell you."

"Come completely out oh her shell, eh."

"Like I said, she's like a different woman."

"Good for her." I replied, "So tell me, you ever go to the Ten Plus Club or just have the T-Shirt?" I asked

"I've been there several times. Just not in the last couple of years. Most of the guys I date aren't interested in dancing."

"I can understand that." I said with a smile, "But, if Betty likes to dance maybe the three of us can go sometime."

"I'd like that." Anita replied as Betty came out of the bedroom.

Betty is about 5'5" tall, with straight long dark hair that fell to her shoulders and lovely dark brown eyes. Her face is a little on the round side and a few freckles across her nose gave her a cute, girl next-door look. She sports a lovely pair 40DDs that can be best described as a perfect set of hangers. She weights in at around 180 pounds, but it was well placed. Her thighs are thick, but well shaped, as is her ass. She was dressed almost like the first time I saw her, her hair was pulled back from her face and tied in a red ribbon. Its color matched the red pullover with spaghetti straps she was wearing. The black skirt had large slits on each side, showing off her shapely legs. If anything it was shorter than the white skirt I had bought for her on Monday. She wore black pumps that added a couple of inches to her height. A dark jacket was draped over one arm and I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"You look great." I said as we kissed, my left hand reached down to grabbed her ass.

"You look pretty good yourself, Baby." Betty said. I was dressed in black slack and a white button up shirt.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

"You haven't old me where we are going." Betty said

"I've got reservation for us at Tony's Old Place." I said. "Then we'll take it from there."

"Really!" Betty said excitedly. "I've always wanted to go there, but never had the chance."

"Well, now you have." I replied as I helped Betty into her jacket, I noticed that it was only an inch or so shorter than her skirt.

"I see that you have met Anita." Betty said as I did so.

"Yes, it was a pleasure."

"Huh, Dan, I hate to ask but my work called earlier they want me to come in for a couple of hours, would you mind giving me a lift?"

"Where to?"

"Woo's Chinese Buffet, it's on commerce." Anita replied.

I looked at Anita for a few seconds and said. "As long as you abide by the rules of my vehicle."

"What rules are these?" Anita asked.

"Rule One: No panties can be worn in the vehicle." I said.

Anita gave me smile that said she didn't really believe me, and said. "Oh really."

"Well, Rules are rules." I said looking at Betty. "Even Betty has to abide by them."

"What other rules are there?" Anita began with a smile, "I have to give you a blow job before we leave or something."

"No." Betty interjected. "Nothing like that."

"All you have to do is take your panties off and let me see your pussy." I replied. "That's the price of the ticket to ride."

"Can I think about it?" Anita asked as she walked back into the bedroom.

"We are on a tight schedule." I replied looking at my watch.

"Come on Anita, it's no big deal, plus you need the money." Betty said.

Anita came back out of the bedroom carrying a dress over her arm, as she put in some earrings. "This is on the up and up right?"

"Yes, Anita it is." Betty said lifting her skirt, "See? I'm not wearing panties."

"Betty!" Anita said with a smile, "You tease you." Anita then looked at me and said. "You're a pervert you know that Dan? But I must admit you do have style, and I will admit I have done a lot more, for a lot less." She stated as she pulled her tank top off showing me her nice set of what looked to be 36Cs or so. Her nipples were about the size of erasers and the dark areola looked to be about size of an old fashion silver dollar.

"You like these, Dan?" She asked as shook her chest back and forth.

"Very nice." I admitted.

"So, all I have to do is take of my panties, let you see my snatch and ride to work without them?"

"Correct."

Anita undid the snap on the front of the shorts and pushed them down, revealing a pair of white panties beneath; She then kicked off the shorts as well as her shoes. "Betty told me you like to look." She said with a sly smile.

"Yes, and you like what you are seeing, don't you Dan?" asked Betty as she snuggled up to me, her hand running across my crotch.

"Yes, very much." I agreed.

Anita then walked slowly up to me as she worked her panties down over her shapely hips. As they fell to her feet I could see that her pussy had been trimmed back to just a thin 'landing strip' of dark hair. Her body was every bit as lovely as I had imagined it when I first met her.

"Very, very nice." I told her.

Anita just smiled, as she turned away from me so that she could pick up the dress she had laid on the couch, she had to bend over at the waist to do so. She then looked back at me a licked her lips.

"Now who's the tease?" Betty said swatting Anita's ass.

"You know it girlfriend." Anita said as she slipped into the wrap around dress, that was done up in a classic Chinese design. It had hidden snaps along one side to keep it closed and fell to just above her knee. The dress was red and had the shape of a Chinese dragon done on the front it gold. When sat down on the edge of the couch to put her work shoes on, she allowed it to ride up a bit showing me a good view of her dark pussy.

"This is going to be a fun night." I said with a smile.

Betty reached up and kissed me. "It's just getting started, baby." She said.

Both ladies quickly grabbed their purses and we started walking out to my car, Betty was walking a short distance in front of me, as Anita locked up and closed the garage. "Hey Dan! Look at this." She said as she bent over showing me her ass.

"You ladies keep this up and we'll miss dinner."

"Oh, I'll keep you up all right." Betty said as she got into the car, showing me her dark bush as she did so.

"So where is your car?" I asked as I got into the car.

"My dad took it to get the oil changed."

I had just started the car and backed out of the driveway when Betty said, "It's hot in here. Can we turn on the AC?"

"Sorry, that's never worked since I got the car. We can roll down the windows if you'd like?"

"That'll mess up my hair." Betty said as she took off her jacket.

"Better?" I asked

"Not yet." Betty said as she took her top off, showing me her large breast. The nipples weren't as large as Anita's but the areola looked to a bit bigger. I couldn't resist reaching over and running my hand over her left breast.

"Oh, I see your little game up there." Anita said from the back, and I can do one better."

"Really?" Betty said.

Anita quickly undid the snaps holding the dress closed and opened the bottom of it so that her pussy was showing. "I'll see your tits and raise you one tight, black pussy." She said as she slid into the center of the back seat.

"I hope you can concentrate on driving." Betty said. She then looked back at Anita. "Black I agree with, tight not so much." She teased

"Put up or shut up."

"Okay, I'll see your black pussy, and raise you full nudity." Betty said sliding out of her skirt.

"I'll match that." Anita said as she took off her dress.

"I may have to take you to work more often." I said as I adjusted the mirror so I could see her better.

Anita spread her dark legs, sliding a finger along her outer pussy lips. "How's this look, Dan?"

"Good enough to eat." I said

The ladies seem to be enjoying teasing me as well as teasing themselves as we drove. It took all my will power not to pull over and do them both as we made our way into town. As we got closer to town Anita slipped back into her dress, but left the bottom of it open so I could still see her trimmed pussy.

"I win, you got dressed first!" Betty said as she slipped into her jacket, leaving her skirt and blouse folded up near her feet.

They both rode that way as we made our ways through town, we were almost to Woo's when Anita leaned forward between the seats and whispered something to Betty. They whispered back and forth for a few seconds as we pulled into the parking.

After pulling into a slot near the back of the restaurant Anita got out and came over to my window, which I had rolled down once we reached town. She gave me evil grin and then looked around to make sure no one would see her and slipped back into her panties.

"You don't really need those." I said.

"Wanna bet on it?"

"What sort of bet?" I asked.

"Hmmm lets see." She said chewing on her lower lip as she thought about it. "I have five minute before I have to be inside. If you can make me cum, just using one hand. I'll give you my panties and never wear any ever again."

"And if I loose?"

I wear my panties but you have to drive us home nude."

"Ooh, I like that bet." Betty said.

"You're on, if it's okay with Betty." I agreed.

"It's fine with me. I've never seen her cum before."

Anita leaned on the window so that I could reach her with my left hand, Reaching down, I felt the heat from her already wet pussy through the thin fabric

"I'm so horny right now, and I want you to make be cum before I go to work." She said in a husky voice.

"She wants it bad, Dan." Betty said as I felt her hand on my crotch.

I used my fingers to slide her panties aside and then slipped a finger into Anita's moist slit. She let a sigh of pleasure as I teased her pussy a bit before I started to play and tease her clit.

"God, it been so long since man as touched me like that." Anita said as she undid a few more snaps, her hand disappearing into her top to play with her tits.

Betty in the meantime had undid my pants and pulled out my rock hard cock and was slowly stroking it.

"God, that looks nice." Anita said as she watched Betty stroke it.

"It is." Betty said with a smile

With in a few minutes Anita's breath had started to come short pants. "Oh god Dan, that's the spot," she moaned as I continued to play with her clit. After a short while I stopped playing. Anita who had had her eye closed enjoying the feeling of my fingers; open her lovely brown eyes with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Beg for it." I said with an evil grin.

"Please Dan." She said.

"Please what?"

"Please Dan, Make me cum." She pleaded, "Don't leave me hanging... please... fuck me... I need to cum please..."

"You're my naughty little fuck slut aren't you?" I asked as I slid a finger over her clit.

"Yes."

"Yes what?" I asked as I slowly started to finger fuck her again

"Yes, I'm your naughty little fuck slut." She said her eyes closed with pleasure.

"Very good." I replied

Within a few minutes her pants had changed to where they were more moans of pleasure, "God, Dan, don't stop I'm sooo close." She moaned. I then hear her whisper, "Oh yes! Oh god! I'm cuming!" Suddenly I felt her entire body quiver as the orgasm began to run through her. She suddenly clamped her thighs together trapping my hand as her whole body shook. Even though she had my hand trapped I was still able to brush her clit with my fingertips, she would jump a little bit each time, until she forced my hand away from her pussy.

She stood there looking at me with a pleased look on her face as she tried to catch her breath.

"God, you don't know how much I needed that."

"Anything for you." I replied.

"Next time I cum I want your cock in my pussy, my mouth or my ass." She said as she reached under her dress and removed her wet panties and handed the to me. "It looks so nice and hard."

"We'll work on that." I said as I licked her juices from my fingers.

"Like that Dan?" Anita asked.

"Very tasty."

"So can I count on you to give me a ride home?' she asked as she reached in to stroke my cock.

"Only if you ride home naked." I said

"I think I can do that." Anita said

Pulling out a business card I handed it to her, "Here's my number just in case you need to reach me."

"Okay," She said slipping it into her purse "Now you two have fun."

"Oh, we will." I said as we watched Anita's walk into Woo's, at the corner of the building she lifted up the back of her dress to let me see her ass one last time.

Turning back to look at Betty I saw that she had her eyes closed and her legs spread, one hand on her pussy and the other tweaking her nipples. I slipped my cock back into my pants and leaned over kiss her.

"Fuck me now, Baby!" she said suddenly, I could see flames of desire behind her dark eyes.

I reached down towards her pussy and moved her hand out of the way. I then lightly slapped her pussy. Betty jumped a bit and let out a moan of pleasure.

"So you like that." I said as rubbed the spot I just slapped.

"Oh yeah, Baby." Betty moaned as slapped her wet pussy again.

I stopped slapping her pussy and started to rub it and began teasing her clit with light brushes of my fingers. It didn't take long before she was bucking her hips in time with my strokes.

"Oh! Fuck that feels good, Baby! Fuck that pussy!" she shouted.

I stopped playing with her and slapped her pussy as I said. "If you keep that up someone will hear you."

"I don't care who hears me, as long as I cum." Betty replied.

"Ok." I said as I slowly started to play with her clit again.

"Oh God, Baby, I so hot up there Baby! Make me cum!" She moans as she raises her ass off the seat to meet my hand as I slide a finger down her moist slit. She lets out a loud moan of pleasure as I began using two fingers to fuck her hot pussy.

Afraid that Betty's loud cries of passion will be mistaken for something more sinister I reach over a grab Anita's panties off the console. When Betty opened her mouth the scream I quickly stuffed in part of Anita's panties. Betty suddenly stopped, shocked by what I had done, but quickly realizing that it was for the best as I start to finger fuck her again.

I didn't need to hear Betty's muffled moans and screams of pleasure to tell me what I was doing, all I had to do was watch her body as she bucked and squirmed under the teasing of my fingers. Betty had one foot out the window and the other one on the front of the dash, trying to spread her legs as far as part as they would go. Her breathing was coming in ragged pants as I continued to work my magic between her legs. One hand clawed at the door as the other one sunk her blood red nails into my shoulder as her orgasm shot through her body.

After a few moments and the orgasm had ran its course, she pulled Anita's panties out of her mouth and said, "Good god, Baby, that was intense, I don't think I have ever cum that hard before."

"My little fuck slut like that?"

"Your fucking right I did, Baby" Betty said still panting a bit.

"Sorry about the gag, didn't want someone calling the cops on us."

"We wouldn't have wanted that." Betty said with a smile, "but I have never had another woman's panties in my mouth before."

"Well, I didn't have much else at hand." I said as I started the car and pulled out of Woo's.

Betty was quiet for a few moments as she tried to compose herself before we got to Tony's. She then looked over at me and said, "Actually, Anita's pussy was that bad, it wasn't at all like what I was expecting."

"Wonder what she would say about the taste of your pussy." I said with a smile as we pulled into Tony's Parking lot.

"We may have to ask her sometime." She replied with a smile.

Tony's Old Place is one of those high-end restaurants where I take business clients and other highbrow people I am trying to impress. While it wasn't a black tie place, reservations are required, sometimes weeks in advance. I happen to know the guy that owns the place so I am always able to pull a few strings and get a table even on the shortest of notices. The parking lot was fully lit and was already about half full of cars. As we pulled into a parking slot, an older couple walked by the car.

"Bet they don't know I am practically naked."

"They'd be shocked silly." I said as Betty said as she reached down and picked up her skirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a smile.

"Putting my skirt on, I can't go in there like this?" she echoed

"Well, if you insist." I said as I got out of the car. Walking around I helped Betty out of the car. She started to swing both legs and get out in a lady like fashion, but at the last minute just swung one out and then the other, showing her plump little pussy with it's dark hair as she did so. Making sure no one around saw her, she quickly slipped her skirt back on.

"Will you stop that?" She asked swatting at my hands as I played with her shapely ass.