Chronicles of Chris Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went home and had expected my Mom to be back. I called my sister's and Mom answered. My sister and brother-in-law had decided to go out of town for several days, taking advantage of a built-in babysitter, so Mom was staying. I asked her if she needed anything and she said she had anticipated this turn of events and had packed accordingly. She also told me she had tucked some cash in the cupboard for me in the event she had to stay. She asked if everything was OK and I told her that Joni and I had spent the day together.

"Chris," she said with a warning tone, "you are going to be leaving, so don't you lead her on." Mom had known about my feelings for Joni ever since I had first seen her in school.

"Mom," I explained, "I told her all about the Navy, BEFORE SHE suggested that we get together. Not to worry, we're just having fun, no strings, no 'I'll wait for you', none of that. Just friends."

"Chris," Mom continued, "people get mixed up when they spend a lot of time together in a short time span. Please be careful not to hurt her."

"I will, Mom," I concluded, "I will. Let me know if you need anything, OK? Bye Mom." I hung up.

I peeled my clothes off and threw them in the laundry. I went into the bathroom and took a long hot shower. So long, in fact that the water started to cool, the water heater having used up all its reserves. I then went and lay down on my bed, naked. The next thing I knew it was morning. I lay there remembering the day before and got up with a huge smile on my face, looking forward to the next two weeks......