Chronicles of Chris Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chris," Teddi breathed, "I have been waiting for this since I left your car the other night. It feels sooo good. Let's just sit here for a minute."

"Mmm-hmm." I moaned.

She stayed outwardly still in my lap, while her talented muscles worked my dick inside of her. Slowly she started moving on top of me until we were rocking steadily on the swing. Her tits were swaying in front of me and I had to reach out and touch them. The warm fullness of her breasts filled my hands once again and my dick twitched in response. Teddi leaned back down and kissed me once again, drawing my tongue into her mouth, toying with it slowly and sensuously. Teddi increased her speed until the swing was flying wildly back and forth, banging against the wall. I saw the light on the patio flicker from the movement of the curtains over the patio doors.

I grabbed Teddi's hips so that she stopped. I held my breath as the light slowly faded as the curtains fell back into place.

"I think they heard us." I whispered.

"So what?" Teddi said as she lowered her lips to mine, kissing me again.

Teddi pulled away from our kiss and then slipped off my lap. I moaned in disappointment and she put her finger to my lips. Turning around, she raised her skirt and sat back down, my greasy pole bumping along her butt and then sliding back into the soothing warmth of her pussy. She slithered up and down a couple of times and then pulled off once again. She reached down between us to steady my dick and then centered her little butt over the crown of my cock before pushing down until I was deep in her ass, the hottest place on earth.

"Teddi," I gasped. "I'm not gonna last long."

"Good," she giggled, "help me out so I'm with you."

She pulled my hand around to her dripping cunt and pushed. I slipped my two middle fingers into her and pressed my thumb firmly to her clit.

"Ooooh," Teddi squealed, "harder, Chris, harder."

I thrust my fingers deeper into her as she rode her ass on my cock. I could feel the tide beginning to rise and I wanted to share the feeling with her, this one last time. I sped up and thrust deeper and deeper, feeling my dick through the thin membrane between her pussy and ass and then I was coming, spurting deeply into her ass.

"Ohhhh, Chris!" Teddi sighed, "I'm coming, and ohhhh, and you feel sooo good in my ass, ohhh Chris."

My hand was covered in her delectable juices as Teddi came and came hard. She shuddered and trembled, as her body was consumed by the waves of her orgasm. Teddi continued to ride me as she came down from her ecstasy. She slowed, but didn't stop. Her tremors and shivers slowed and finally halted, though she slowly moved on my dick. All of a sudden, she started shuddering again and my hand was treated to a warm gush as she came again.

"Oh, Oh, Oh," Teddi mumbled, "I, I, I'm coming again, Oh Chris, hold me!"

I slipped my arm around her waist and hugged her into my chest. I nuzzled her neck, kissing and nipping at her. She finally stopped moving and slumped back against me. My dick withered and slipped from her ass. I struggled with moving her, but I got her into my lap and hugged her limp body to mine. Her head lolled against my shoulder and finally, she opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

"Hi." She said, smiling.

"Hi, yourself." I answered with a grin. "Get carried away, did ya?"

She nodded giggling, "Uh-huh."

She turned and snuggled in deeper against my chest, wrapping her arms around my back. I was enjoying this, but I started to worry that Patti or my mom would come out looking for us. After all, we were snuggled in on the swing nearly naked. I was thinking of how to get Teddi up when she raised her head, looking me in the eyes with a sweet smile.

"Chris," she murmured, "I know you need to get back in with your mom and sister, so I'll go now."

"Uhh, Ok." I stammered.

She smiled again and gave me a sweet, short kiss before rising. She looked around, found her shirt, and slipped it over her head. She ran her fingers through her hair and looked at me. She motioned for me to get up and I did, pulling my shorts up as I rose.

She stepped into me and hugged me tightly, kissed me deeply and stepped away. There were tears glistening in her eyes as she said, "I'll miss you, Chris, please be careful." She turned and left before I could respond.

I went back inside through the patio door and Patti was waiting for me. "You'd better go wash up and get some of that, uh 'How you say?' sex stink, off of you before mom gets a whiff." Patti giggled and walked away.

I ran upstairs and washed up as well as I could before coming back to see mom. The rest of the evening was quiet, though mom kept asking about Teddi. All I told her was that Teddi and I had become friends after our date. So that brought up questions about Joni. I just responded that she was the one that told me not to get serious. That brought an end to the interrogation. I went to bed about ten because I needed to be up by three thirty in order to be on time for the train.

Three thirty seemed like it came about four seconds after I lay down. I got up, took a shower, got dressed, and took my stuff downstairs. To my surprise, mom was already up and dressed. Patti was up, too, but she was still in her pajamas.

Patti came over and hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. "I'm not going, Squirt. I'm not going to wake up the boys."

"I understand, Patti." I answered. "I'm happy that you're here to say goodbye."

There were tears rolling down her cheeks. "Be careful, Squirt." She kissed me again and ran upstairs.

Mom looked at me. "Do you want to drive?"

"Nah, I'd rather you drive." I said.

We got out to the car and I stopped and looked around. I looked at Danny's house, the pool, the clubhouse and mom's place. All these places had been a huge part of my life. I took a deep breath and got in the car.

"Do you want me to drive by Joni's?" Mom asked quietly.

I shook my head, no. I couldn't take any more. We drove quietly to the train station. Mom didn't say much and neither did I. This had suddenly become very real and I was nervous. I was leaving behind all I had ever known and it was more than a little scary.

All too soon, we had arrived at the train station. Mom wanted to go with me to meet the Navy people, but I said no. I wanted to say goodbye in the parking lot. I hugged her and kissed her.

"Chris," Mom said, "I know everybody has been telling you to be careful, but I mean it when I say it. You're my baby, please be careful." She held on tight for a minute and then got into the car, refusing to look at me.

I picked up my stuff and walked to the train station. I was excited and terrified to face my future. I didn't look back, I just looked ahead and through the door into the unknown.

12