Chronicles of Darla Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darla and Isabella hung up as Shelly entered all bronze from her hour in the sun. Darla then told her "I hope you like black cock because tonight, according to Isabella, we are going to be full of it." Shelly asked why and then came up to her, kissed her deeply, as Darla held her tight and said, "We have been invited to an orgy! One-piece mini skirts, thong and heels are all that are required. I hope our pussies and asses will be able to handle the meat! Lets go pick out something to wear and get fucked in!" As they tried to decide what to wear, Darla filled Shelly in on what Isabella was like, and what the Raelians at the gym were like. After sorting through all of Darla's clothes,Darla decided to go with the one-piece black mini halter dress that clung to her like Saran wrap and a matching black thong and heels, while Shelly dressed in a skintight blue mini dress with a pair of black heels and a very skinny white thong.

After the girls picked out their evening wear, they headed into the hospital to work their noon to 8 p.m. shift. Afterward they changed into their evening where, put on their makeup and headed out for dinner. Darla and Shelly purposely to a nice restaurant where they were sure they would get noticed. In fact all of the men who noticed and watched them to much, as they ate their salad and soup, that several wives and girlfriends got so mad that they asked to leave. By the time dinner arrived Shelly and Darla were putting on a small show as they purposely crossed and uncrossed their freshly shaved legs to all of their remaining male admirers in the crowded bistro.

After finishing their meal, the girls then then paid the check and left. They were due at the the club in less than 15 minutes, but as they were driving they noticed that the direction they were headed into was in fact the poor side of town, the heart of biker gang territory. Darla and Shelly began to get a little nervous and scared at what lay ahead; however their fears were soon set aside as they arrived at a tavern named "The Oreo," where they walked in and found Isabella, wearing only a raincoat talking and being fondled by eight very muscular military uniformed black African men, including Mombassa, who appeared to have the most medals on his chest, as they tried to find out what exactly she had on underneath. All of the men in uniform had recently been sent over from Kukuanaland to help recruit medical staff for several new hospitals that were soon going to open in the country.

As Shelly and Darla entered the club, all eyes turned on them as they walked through the door and were greeted by Anton, who stood about 6'5", welcomed them. Soon, Darla and Shelly were introduced to everyone as Anton said "I believe we are all here, so lets begin. Only the finest drinks for the ladies as we prepare for the evening. Ladies name your poison." Darla, Isabella and Shelly ordered mixed drinks and the men all were served malt liquor as Barry White began playing on the jukebox. When Isabella met Shelly, Darla could sense the instant electricity building between the two women as they hungrily eyed each other, the men and Darla as Anton, who was the owner of the club served them all their drinks.

The girls made small talk with the men as they leered and gently touched their prey. The bar was basically a nightclub with a stage with three poles on one end, and three pool tables on the other, and it reeked of cologne, smoke and something else Darla could only describe as smelling like the musk of a black man. The nipples of all three women were clearly visible through the thin fabric of their dresses, and, as the alcohol quickly began to take effect on their senses, their own hands became ever more friendly to the men that surrounded each of them.

Then after about 30 minutes, Andre announced that the show would begin and that everyone needed to take his or her seats, as Isabella went to the ladies room and the uniformed men showed the Darla and Shelly to their seats, which were strategically placed in the center, as they separately surrounded by their uniformed ebony admirers. Then, as they all sat in front of the stage and chatted, striptease music started playing, as Isabella sauntered onto the stage wearing her raincoat, and then ripped it off to reveal her in a black teddy with black heels and white stockings when she got up on the stage.

Isabella, who was a trained ballerina, danced like a pro and rubbed her body so seductively that Darla sensed that she must have done this professionally before. Soon, Shelly and Darla felt strong black hands exploring their cloth covered bodies, which only got them even more wet, as they pinched and fondled their breasts, nipples, and smooth legs. By the time the first song ended the crowd of soldiers knew for sure that the rest of the evening would be something very special, just as their leader Mombassa had promised them. After the first song ended, the second song, "Leave Your Hat On," by Joe Cocker, quickly began. Isabella easily put Kim Bassinger to shame, Darla thought, as the lusty Italian slowly gyrated and made love to all three poles, leaving a clear trail of her secreting juices on them. As the girls watched and felt the strong probing hands upon their bodies, each knew that soon, after Isabella had finished dancing, the real entertainment would soon begin.

After the music ended and the applause finally died down Andre announced it was time for the Oreo Club pool tournament. Shelly, Darla and Isabella, who went back the ladies room and quickly returned wearing a tight semi transparent Lycra dress, were each assigned to a different pool table. Andre then explained the rules. Each woman would play eight ball against a team of two or three opponents, and each table would have to wait for the other games to finish before beginning the next stage of the tournament. This was done to ensure that the no one would be distracted by the second and championship round of the tournament, for which the pool tables would also be used.

The victor or victors of the eight ball game would then decide which article of clothing would be removed by their opponent, and the round would continue with new games of eight ball until finally someone was down to only their stockings and shoes. When that happened after that would be the next round, in which the victors would compete with the other tables and see how long the losers could endure the pleasuring of the victors. The winner would be the table that had held out from giving into their urges the longest. The other rule of the game was that the teams were to be divided by race and sex, meaning that each woman was basically at the mercy of her male counterparts.

Andre then announced that the teams and tables had been predetermined, and that the pairings looked like this:

Isabella vs. Tyrone and Joe

At this table, Isabella won the first game and the men were forced to remove their shirts, which of course Isabella loved as she smiled in anticipation as the men removed their loose fitting clothing and revealed their bodybuilder physiques. The second game Isabella also won and the men were forced to strip down to their thong Speedos that barely covered their fist size packages. However, after the second loss Tyrone whispered into Isabella's ear and said "ain't no white woman gonna call the shots on this table" as he came up behind her, rubbing his hard into the crack of her ass, and grabbed her full breasts, which in turn caused her to lose her concentration as she broke for the last time.

Of course, because of that poor break, Isabella lost the game and was then told by Joe "lets see those white titties Isabella! Take that dress off!!" She then pulled of her dress over her head to reveal her tan and sleek body. Then Tyrone said to Isabella "now set them balls up, you lost control of this table bitch." as he and Joe laughed and watch the other two tables, while Isabella meekly complied and set the table up for what would be the final game. Isabella then proceeded to purposely lose the final match and without a word slid out of her damp black g-string and gave it to Joe and Tyrone for them to smell and savor, as they prepared for the next round of play by removing all of the remaining billiard balls off the table.

Darla vs. Andre, Mike and Deon

Darla had no chance against her three vocal opponents. She lost the first game in two minutes and was told by Andre "I hope you suck cock better that you shoot pool." Darla just blushed and drank her vodka, as Mike said "if you got panties on they're off now." Darla then slowly hiked up her skirt and slid her thong off and threw it on the table. Deon grabbed them and brought them up to his face and inhaled deeply, and then passed them to his teammates as he asked Darla "you ever fucked a brother?" To which Darla smiled embarrassingly and shook her head no. Then Mike said "after tonight you may never go back to white meat, I know my wife didn't" and then he laughed and ordered her to rack up the table.

In the next match Darla sank the eight ball on her second shot, and immediately heard Andre say "off with dress my little red headed ho." The tone of which made Darla even wetter as the three of them talked to her like she was nothing but a piece of white meat, just like Bruno had done to Isabella. She then slowly lifted of her black clinging dress to reveal her pale freckled female form, which caused Deon to say to Mike "look at those tits! I'm definitely going to fuck those tight titties and cum in her face before the night is over." To which Andre just nodded his head and said to Darla with a sadistic smile, "bitch clear off the table so we can fuck you!" The words of which just made Darla even more turned on as she realized that all three of them were going to fuck her, and not just in her pussy, but also in her ass and mouth.

Shelly vs. Mombassa, Mark and Robert

Shelly was out of her dress less than 60 seconds after the first break when she sank the eight ball. After seeing that this, the three black men just smiled as she desperately wiggled out of her skintight outfit. Her admirers then ordered her to set the balls up for the next game, as Mombassa asked her to tell them more about herself and Darla. Shelly was so drunk that she began describing how Darla had fucked her in the ass the night before with a dildo and that her butt wasn't very sore,l even though her she reamed her pretty hard. Upon hearing this, Mombassa immediately knew that he had to have this women come back with him to Kukuanaland to serve in his new hospital in Kindu, where he had just been named chief surgeon.

The three men then watched in awe as they offered Shelly the first shot, watched her bend over and immediately sink the eight ball, whereupon she instinctively pulled her panties off and said with a smile "guess I lose!! Now what's next?" The men then cleared the table of billiard balls, and grabbed more drinks as their white fuck toy for the evening went to the bathroom to pee. When Shelly came out, Isabella and Darla were both sitting on their respective pool tables, naked and legs crossed, watching all of the men undress and pull their massive cocks out of their large pouches.

After the men undressed, all three girls were ordered by Andre to hop up on to the pool tables and then for them to get on all fours so that the men could spread their cheeks apart and apply banana oil down their upturned rectums. Then, there under the bright lights of each pool table, after the men used their meaty paws to pour the slick African made lubricant into their soon to be cock filled holes, the girls were each presented with a massive cock in front of their faces and then ordered to commence sucking, as behind them, a second man slowly began ramming his cock into each of the girls upturned pussies. The sight of three petite and beautiful white women being willing penetrated by a cock in each of their begging holes was truly a sight to behold Darla thought as she and Shelly were each introduced to what they later called their first taste of "jungle love."

For this evening Isabella requested that Mombassa bring with him those soldiers whose cocks he knew measured 10 or more inches. However, for Mombassa, the size and girth of all of the men whom served in his company was actually something that he was very proud of. For in that part of Kukuanaland from where he and all his men came from, as members of the Zambezi tribe, they were all magnificently blessed with very large and thick black cocks. In fact, as Mombassa proudly boasted to Isabella, his own great grandfather was rumored to have a cock as long and as thick as that of the arm of a gorilla.

Mombassa however was a champ in his own right, coming in at 12 inches, while Andre and Joe boasted 11 inch members, with the rest of the gang peaking at ten inches. Of course everyone had a dick that was bigger then that of even the largest white man, and of course, such men would definitely be jealous of the fact that here, under the bright lights of three separate pool tables, three tight white pussies were now being slowly penetrated, as the men marveled at the muffled moans and sounds of the white skin being slapped mercilessly in the near empty club.

The evening sex session lasted for many hours, as the sounds, cries, moans, smells, and sensations of the intense inter-racial orgy caused all three young women to cum countless times. However, despite their oftentimes sincere pleas of release, none of the men had any intention of letting any of the women rest for even a minute. The goal of Mombassa's men, all of the whom took an enhanced Viagra pill earlier in the day that allowed them to stay hard even after they came, was to fill each of the three women with so much of their African cum, that not only would they be full for days, but that the experience would lead the two nurses to follow him back Africa, where he had many other decadent plans in mind for each of them.

The final act before the evening was scheduled to end was for each woman to receive over 22 combined inches in both her now well lubricated cunts and rear ends. Up until now, neither woman had been fucked in the ass. However, the double penetration that each woman eventually received, despite their pleas of mercy at the pain and pleasure their completely exhausted bodies were now being forced to endure, caused each of them to finally pass out as their asses and other orifices were slowly filled with long salty streams of cum. After then men pulled out they woke the women up with smelling salts and ordered them to dress and leave. Mombassa and the men then escorted them out to the parking lot, where the three of them, who were still in a daze, piled into Shelly's car and drove back to Isabella's.

The three women, still practically drunk from all of the cum that was now in their systems, eventually arrived back at Isabella's and headed inside for a night cap and more play time, since Bruno was out of town for the next several days. Once inside, Isabella told the girls to relax and throw their clothes in the washing machine, as they made their way to the basement shower room. As the three of them sat down on the benches in the shower, while they luxuriated in the feeling of the hot spray of the water upon their bodies, the three of them recounted with wonder at just how beautiful and satisfying the African cocks were and how, if given the choice, none of them would ever turn down another opportunity like they had just had.

Indeed, that evening Darla and Shelly finally found out why black cock was indeed the best. Finally, after they cleansed themselves clean of the reminders of their evening at the Oreo Club, toweled off and put robes on, the three women then headed to the kitchen where they made themselves a pitcher of purple passion, and then went upstairs to the king sized bed in Isabella's room where they all made love to each other, tenderly and slowly, until finally they slowly drifted off to sleep.

As Darla slept, she had a very vivid dream. In the dream she was in a jungle, and all around her their were hundreds of strong and muscular African in war paint chanting her name - "Darla, Darla." Before her there is a temple and an alter. On top of the alter is a very large muscular black man, and underneath him Darla can see a white woman with her ankles tied up behind her and pinned to her ears while several war painted men in masks danced around the alter holding and stroking their hard cocks.

As Darla looked closer she could see that it was Shelly, and that the muscular black man's cock was in fact a serpent that he was slowly forcing into her pussy. However, Shelly, who looked over to Darla in fear, suddenly, as the serpent entered her body, cried out in ecstasy as the serpent was slowly forced up into her. However, as Darla called out Shelly's name, she suddenly opened up her eyes to see Shelly and Isabella, holding her hands and wiping the sweat of her brow, as they tried to calm her down from the strange dream.

After finally awaking fully, Darla decided that the dream, no matter how real it seemed to be, was just that, a dream, and thus decided to keep the details of it vague to both Isabella and Shelly. However, Isabella knew better, and explained to Darla, after they went downstairs to have breakfast, that dreams after a night of hot sex, according to the Raelian's were in fact the desires of the subconscious, and that what ever types of dreams they were, it was quite likely that they were trying to enlighten Darla as to what her desires and destiny really were.

Isabella then reminded Darla about her offer to help Mombassa settle in to his new apartment. Shelly then reminded Darla that she was going to be working the midnight shift for the next several weeks, but offered her help once she settled into her new graveyard shift schedule at the hospital. Darla on the other hand, because of her Level II nurses exam, was now on a two weeks paid vacation that was given to her for the sole purpose of studying for the extremely grueling exam. However, for Darla, despite her poor study habits in high school, was actually already well prepared for the exam, but accepted the two weeks off anyhow, just so she could finally, for once in her life, enjoy being on vacation.

As for Pierre, so much had happened to her sexually, since the last that they saw of each other, that until now, when she noticed the picture of him on Isabella's living room wall, she had totally blocked him out of her mind. She vowed to e-mail him, but in reality she had resigned herself to the fact that they would probably never see each other again. Earlier in the year Darla, after yet another bad blind date, she had promised herself that, given the choice, she only wanted a lover, and not a boyfriend. Now that Pierre was gone she vowed to continue her new erotic and sex filled lifestyle, and to avoid at all costs falling in love. However, avoiding love is never easy, even when one is sexually liberated, Isabella reminded Darla. Yet, at least for Isabella and Bruno, it had worked out.

Darla asked Isabella how she has been able to remain married and still have sex with other men. Isabella said, "we have an open marriage and we are friends. He likes to share me and I like to share him. It sounds complicated, but it's not. Our marriage is perfectly suited to the lifestyle we have chosen."Shelly then asked if her and Bruno belonged to a club for swingers? "Yes and no. We are Raelian's, and the Raelians espouse a philosophy of sexual openness in ones intimate relationships. In fact, that is how we met every one of the African's who fucked us last night. Mombassa, their leader, is a devout Raelian. There are Raelians all over the world who live the lifestyle we do,; however for some reason the men always outnumber the women! Which I am not complaining about in the least. Since joining the faith, I have been nailed by more men from more countries than I could possibly name. The other added benefit is that most Raelians belong to swingers clubs, and as a result, there is a lot of crossover sex." Isabella said with a smiling face.