Chronicles of Megan Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goghh ore igg," she said without removing his cock from her between her lips. She laughed, which caused her to choke again. Dark pulled out of her mouth.

He held the back of her head and looked down into her beautiful eyes. They seemed somehow different to him, fiercer. "Wanna try that again, Kimmy?" He said.

She idly grabbed his dick and rubbed it around her lips and her cheeks. "I said, god you're big," she grinned, and slapped the side of her face with his cock, and then stuffed it back into her mouth.

Her tongue flattened and pressed against the underside of his dick. She went half way down his length and then bobbed back up. At the peak, her tongue rubbed up the head and flicked over the tip. Then she plunged back down his length with the same motions. She continued this pattern.

Dark massaged both hands into her hair and matched her rhythm with his hands and hips. He moaned. "Oh god! Mmm, Fuck Kim!"

Kim took Dark's cock out of her mouth. "Whoa slick," She said, and jacked him off a couple of times before she stopped. She stood up. "I'd like that somewhere else." Kim hooked her thumbs into her panties and slid them off.

She climbed onto the bed on her hands and knees. She looked behind her at Dark. "C'mon, fuck me sexy." She slapped her ass and wiggled it at him. "It's okay, I've been on the pill since I was sixteen, for my period."

Dark walked up behind her to the edge of the bed. "God Kim, you have the greatest ass!" Dark took her butt in both hands and worshiped its beauty. He pulled her back and rubbed his cock up and down the crevice of her ass. Kim straightened up and her cheeks enveloped his hard cock.

She flexed successively and massaged Dark's penis with her muscular butt. He groaned, and ground into her back side. He slid his hands around her body and trailed his fingertips around her generous sized breasts. Her nipples flicked across his fingertips and he latched onto them between his thumb and index finger.

Kim gasped and flexed her butt around his dick again. "Mmmhh, oh god sexy, please fuck me with that long, hard cock. I want it soo bad, Dark." Kim bent back over onto her hands and knees. She pushed her wet pussy against his cock and rubbed it up and down.

Oh god, forget it. I don't care who is in that little vixen right now, but I don't think it's Megan. "Here it comes baby, get ready." He grabbed his dick and rubbed the head up and down her moist slit. Kim tried to push back onto him, but Dark placed a hand on her ass and held her back.

He lined his head up with the orifice of her sex. He fought her struggles to consume him, and he slowly inched forward. Her soft cavity welcomed his hardness.

"Ohh, Dark!" Megan gasped. "God, fuck me!"

Dark continued to take his time, he carefully buried his dick into her welcoming pussy.

When his hips met the flesh of her ass, he rested for a moment to absorb the intense, velvet sensation of her vaginal cavity. "Baby, you are so smooth, so tight, mmh," Dark moaned.

He slid slowly out until the head of his cock once again rested against her lips. He immediately pushed back in at a faster rate. With each complete stroke, he picked up his speed. Within minutes, slapping sounds echoed throughout the room. Dark placed his hands on either cheek and rode her ass.

Kim buried her face into the mattress and screamed. "Mmmphhh! Ungh, Unghh, aghhh!" She tilted her head up. "Ohh, God… don't…fucking…stop! Ughhh!" She screamed out loud. "Yes! Oh god, YEESSS! Ohh I'm going to fucking cum, oh sexy, fuck meeeee!"

"Mmmhh! Ahhhhhhgghhh! YES!" She screamed with passion.

Her body went limp and her head and shoulders rested on the mattress. Dark held onto her ass and continued to pound his dick into her hole. Kim breathed roughly, and pushed herself up into a doggy-style position again. "Mmmph, fuck sexy! Let's… do that… again!" She said. She matched his rhythm and pushed back against his cock.

"Here it comes baby, oh god!" Dark said. His pace quickened.

"Mmhh, I feel it sexy, I'm gonna cum. Fucking Christ you're a god!"

Dark slapped her ass, then reached up and wrapped his hands around her breasts. He kept up his fast pace.

"Ohh, that's it, oh Dark, ohh sexy! OHH!"

Dark tweaked her nipples.

"OH FUCK!" Kim screamed. Her pussy convulsed around his cock. "Oh sexy! Oh fuck meee!!"

Dark put his hands back to her hips and moved upright. "Ohh god baby, Mmhh, I'm gonna cum!" He said. He felt his balls contract. His dick throbbed around her contracting pussy. He pounded himself into her.

"Ahhhhgh!" He screamed, cum exploded from his cock. "Mmmhhgh, aaaghh!" His cock throbbed and her pussy milked it of its seed. He shot load after load into her welcoming hole.

"Ohh, sexy. Mmmhh, give it to me!" Megan moaned.

Her orgasm subsided and she rolled off his cock and onto her back. Dark shot one last rope of semen and it landed on Kim's cheek and breasts. "Ohh!" She laughed and wiped it off with a finger. She sucked the cum into her mouth and swirled it around.

"Mmm, I'll have to have more of that later, yummy." Kim said, she sighed.

"Oh fuck I needed that." Kim looked into Dark's eyes.

Dark laid down next to her. He chuckled. "I love how different you are from Megan, you really are like a completely different person. Almost like her twin."

"You could say that," Kim replied. She rolled over on the soft mattress and hooked one leg around Dark's thigh. She pressed her wet pussy into his leg. She rested her head on his shoulder and pressed her breasts into his side. She idly rubbed her fingers across his chest.

Dark wrapped one hand around her and rubbed her back. "So who the hell are you… Kim?" Dark asked. He reached down and palmed a cheek of her hot ass.

"I'm everything Megan always wanted to be," she replied. Her hand trailed down his chest and washboard abs and began to play with his soft penis. She stroked his length and rolled his balls in her palm. "Jenny never really got to do any of this stuff back home. I guess it all kinda built up and whalla, me. And Jenny really got to her, to me. I guess we just wanted to show Jenny up. I mean Jenny always thinks she is better than us at all this stuff, you know, sex. Plus I remember how you were turned on by everything Jenny n' Max did."

Kim nestled her head into Parker's shoulder and shifted her naked body against his. Her breathing steadied out, and she soon fell asleep.

*   *   *   *   *

Thanks for reading, and I really hope you enjoyed the story. Please leave any comments that you think could help me make my chapters better.

Thanks again,

TheArtofSex

12