Chronicles of Spider-Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashamed, but knowing she didn't have any strength on her arms left, Mary Jane moved her face to his cock-head. She was revolted and her heart was beating rapidly as her silky tongue tentatively emerged from between her soft lips. Then, ever so slowly, her tongue touched the underside of his cock, and she tasted the awful man's prick.

Katzenburg just moaned. Mary Jane dropped her hand, pressing her lips in a lewdly sucking kiss on the spongy tip of his prick. She tasted the strong saltiness of his cream, and her eyes opened wide, as she imagined how much cum was stored in his balls, how much of his hot, sappy jizz could end up spew down her throat.

Gradually, the redhead let her lips part, making loud, wet, smacking sounds as she took his cock deep inside her mouth. Hungrily, she licked her tongue around the swollen length of his prick-shaft, unable to avoid the taste of his fuck-rod.

Mary Jane shut her eyes, concentrating on nothing else in the world but the flavor and feel of Katzenburg' cock in her mouth; she wanted it to end soon. She started sucking, her cheeks flushing brightly and puckering with her suction around the stiffness of his dick. The supermodel clung to his cock with her hand, holding up his wand of prick-flesh as she slurped and sucked loudly on his cock-tip. Up and down her head bobbed, shamelessly fucking her face with Katzenburg's giant fuck-stick.

The photographer returned his hand to her breast. He squeezed it hard, feeling her nipple become erect. He explored it, touching her bare tit flesh. First, his palm pressed against Mary Jane enlarged nipple. Then, he tweaked it between his thumb and forefinger. He kneaded her soft tit flesh as the stunned young wife kneeled before him obediently.

"Fuck, Red!" Katzenburg groaned. Dazedly, he looked down at his employee, excited by the spectacle of the cock-loving supermodel with her lips stretched to bursting around the steely stiffness of his prick. "You are damn good at it!"

"Harder, now!" He dropped his hands to her head, curling his fingers in her long, fiery red hair. He bucked his fat hips off the couch, nearly choking the young wife as he tried to jam his cock farther between her lips.

Mary Jane's soft, perfectly painted lips closed around the fat man's long, thick cock. She felt his prick begin to enlarge as her tongue moved along the shaft. She moved her head back and forth sucking as much of the growing shaft into her throat as possible. Her moist, watery mouth covered his cock shaft with hot saliva.

His mushroom shaped cock-head grew larger and more resilient with each passing second. The rhythmic sucking and milking of her soft velvety mouth made Katzenburg's prick continue to enlarge. He was moving his hips back and forth as her cock-sucking mouth aroused him further. Her eyes were opened and she saw his pubic hair inches from her cock-sucking lips.

The cock-sucking act Mary Jane was performing on the dreadful man was affecting her. Although she tried to rationalize that this was not really sex, her nipples were hard and erect, her top pushed aside exposing her naked tit flesh. She felt her pussy quivering and throbbing.

"Come on! Put it in your mouth and suck it good for me!" He ordered her.

Encouraged by the man's eager words, Mary Jane sucked his fuck-pole even harder. His hot, salty cum-juice was oozing out of his piss-hole. His prick was growing even stiffer, pulsing rhythmically on the roof of her mouth.

Katzenburg was looking down on her, watching his cock slide in and out of the married woman's mouth. He watched her head bobbing back and forth as her lips held his cock-shaft tightly and her tongue flicked madly at the sensitive underside of his prick. He wondered if she was getting into it; enjoying sucking him off.

Although she was an experienced cocksucker, Mary Jane had trouble swallowing more than half of his large prick, and continually alternated between sucking near the head and kissing and licking further down from mid cock to the base where her hand was gently stroking and milking his shaft.

Still jerking his cock-shaft with her hand, she moved her mouth over to his cum filled balls and licked at his nut-sack. Then, she sucked one of his balls into her mouth along with his curly pubic hair. Her tongue and lips worked to devour his one cum filled ball, and then switched to the other.

Just as she thought she had sucked on his balls enough, Mary Jane kissed and licked each one gently before returning her mouth to his cock-head. Katzenburg looked down at her and watched his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. As he felt up her tit, he was moaning and moving his hips, trying to push more of his cock into her mouth. He took his free hand and wrapped around hers, showing her how he wanted her to jerk him off into her mouth as she sucked him off.

After she was doing it the way he wanted, he pulled his hand from her breast and put both his hands on her head and held it still and then moved his cock in and out of her throat, fucking her mouth. As his cock passed back and forth between her lips, her tongue licked and flicked at the underside of his prick. Her lips held his cock tightly. Mary Jane felt his cock getting bigger and hotter.

She knew she he was close to blowing his wad. Relentlessly, she sucked on his aching cock, the bedroom filled by the constant slurping, gurgling sounds of the frantic blowjob in progress. Her hand jacked on his fuck-rod again, frantically beating his cock up to her cock-filled lips.

"Warn me when you cum." She pleaded; the supermodel had a rather angry expression on her face, but to Katzenburg's surprise, she leant over his lap and opened her mouth, taking the end of him between her lips and sucking.

Her moist tender lips grasped tighter and tighter around his glistening prick as her warm wet mouth took more and more of his huge shaft. After a few minutes, Katzenburg had his entire 9-inch cock in Mary Jane's mouth, her nose was buried in his pubic hair. As soon as her lips closed over the base of his cock, it pulsed and started shooting.

At the same time, he bucked his hips up off the couch and rammed his cock into Mary Jane's mouth, grabbing the top of her head and forcing her head down. The horny man gave a cry of pleasure as he came in the redhead's mouth, his cock thrusting over her tongue and squirting his load into her mouth.

Mary Jane had no choice but to swallow. She gulped rapidly as his huge load of cum filled her mouth, weeks of pent up sexual energy shooting from Katzenburg's penis. She tried to pull her head free as her mouth was filled by the sticky, hot liquid, but he held her strong, bucking his cock up between her lips and practically fucking her face as he unloaded.

Katzenburg's creamy torrent of cum blew into the prick-sucking wife's mouth, splattering on the roof of her mouth, and then shooting past her tonsils down her throat. His jism tasted different than she expected, certainly not awful as she imagined it to be. And his load was every bit as huge as his cock. A tidal wave of cream blasted again and again out of Katzenburg's dick, making his prick pulsed wildly between her lips as it vented its load of boiling sperm.

"Fuck yeah!" He screamed.

His hands grabbed her head and he shoved her hungrily sucking mouth down hard onto his manically jerking cock. Katzenburg's cum filled balls spurted another three or four large loads of their precious fluid in her mouth, Mary Jane continued sucking as every drop emptied down her throat.

It was an incredibly big load; bigger than any Mary Jane had yet nursed from Peter's balls. His cum-blast spurted into her mouth, nearly choking her as it spewed down her throat. She sucked his squirting cock harder than ever. The sequence was followed by spurt after spurt of rich, milky, salty-tasting spunk.

Again and again, his jism streamed up from his balls, inundating her mouth and throat with his rich cum. The sounds of the wife's wild prick-sucking grew even louder as she swallowed his cum. She tried to swallow it all, but some slipped from her lips. He then pushed her head back and shot several spurts of cum all over her face. Mary Jane watched as his cock jerked about wildly, ejaculating his hot load all over her. His cum was in her eyes and on her nose. Large globs of cum dripped down her cheeks.

Katzenburg put his prick back in Mary Jane's mouth. Her lips again tightly encircling his massive cock-shaft. He continued moving her head back and forth as she continued nibbling on his cock-head, sucking clean every last drop of his life-giving sperm that she could until he was completely drained. He left his big cock inside of her mouth as it slowly softened.

"Oh, shit!" Katzenburg moaned happily. He grinned down at Mary Jane wickedly as she finally let his still-hard cock slide out of her mouth. The supermodel finally lifted her mouth off his dick and coughed and sputtered for air. She spat out what little of Katzenburg's load was still in her mouth, most of it she had been forced to swallow.

"I said to warn me!" Mary Jane said angrily to Katzenburg.

"Man, you are such a good cock-sucker, aren't you, Red?" He laughed. "The way you were talking before, I almost thought you'd turn me in to the cops. I should have known all along how bad you craved a big cock!"

"Hope you enjoyed, you bastard, 'cause it will never happen again!" The wife sat up on her heels, still staring transfixedly at his huge cock as she wiped drops of cum from around her mouth. "Now, give me the pictures!"

"Sure!" Katzenburg smiled, handing her another envelope, with the items in question. "A deal is a deal!"

In a daze, she got on her feet, repositioned her breasts in her top, covering her breasts, and pulled her skirt down. Katzenburg watched as the pretty young supermodel and wife, who had just sucked him off, got herself cleaned and fixed her makeup.

"What do you say?" Katzenburg asked, when she headed for the door to leave.

"Fuck you!" Mary Jane answered, infuriated, before leaving. "We are done here!"

"That's close enough!" He laughed. "You are very welcome!"

***

"God, what have I done?" She muttered to herself, rushing down the stairs. Quietly, she rang up a local taxi company and waited anxiously for its arrival.

The driver was very talkative; Mary Jane however did not hear a word he said. She could smell Katzenburg's odor, like it permeated the very air. Her dress, skin, even her hair, seemed to reek from the odors of his body and musky apartment. The vision of the blow-up doll on his beer stained bedroom floor, with a picture of her taped to its head nearly made her vomit.

She quickly moved her thoughts to Peter and the wonderful week they would spend in the cabin. Being one of the top fashion models in the world paid very well, they could extend their vacation even further. Overlooking a large calm lake and surrounded by beautiful redwoods it was as romantic as a fixture could get. She was anxious to get out of the smog-infested city of New York, and into the clear blue of the inner city. Lost in her thoughts she hadn't noticed the Cab had been still for the last ten minutes due to a traffic jam.

"Say, doll," The unshaven driver said as he stared at her through his rear view mirror. "You must have really got your world rocked."

"W-What?" Mary Jane said, scowling. "Excuse me?!?"

"You've been rubbing yourself for the last fifteen minutes, if you want I can find a place more secluded..." He flashed a toothless grin.

"Go to hell! Just keep your damn eyes on the road." Mary Jane was furious, but he was right, her palm was softly rubbing her pelvis. Her pussy was still sore from her night encounter, and the rubbing somehow made it feel better.

MJ couldn't help but think again about what happened: Katzenburg wanted to fucked her silly; she never had anything as big as him inside her. There was no way she was going to take a cock as large as his! She wouldn't be able to feel her husband for weeks. Hell, she wasn't even sure if she would be able to feel him anymore after taking a horse cock like that.

"I don't think I've ever seen, let alone swallowed so much spunk in my life." Mary Jane thought. Feeling disgusted by the whole event she was also angry. Angry at the fact she couldn't get the fat man's overly grown penis from her head. Yes, she wanted to get as far away from the city as she could and five minutes ago wasn't soon enough.

***

The cab driver was so lame he wouldn't drive MJ all the way to the resort; she walked the streets of the large state, and decided to cut through the park located at the inner core of the complex. About halfway through the path, she wished she didn't; it was too dark, the dense overhead vegetation left little lighting for her to find her way out.

Mary Jane tried retracing her steps to the entrance of the state, so she could follow the longer, but safer main road; her heart was pounding as she continued further into the park. There was a warm breeze and shadows from the trees danced in the light of the lamps. Further to the side, she saw the flicker of a fire and wondered if she was being watched.

In the dim light ahead, a fox crossed her path and she gasped, astonished; "Get a grip, MJ!" She repeated, trying to stare straight ahead but her eyes were continually drawn left and right as each shadowy shape seemed to be a threat. She had returned all the way back, before her fear became reality.

Out of the darkness, stepped a figure and she saw the glint of a knife. She turned quickly but there were more people behind her. The young man in front of them moved closer holding a knife at waist height. He only said two words, "Your money." Mary Jane reached into her purse, removed her wallet and offered it. The delinquent took the fancy slip, but grabbed her wrist as well.

"Well, well, well..." The young gangster said. "Look what we got here, boys."

"You got what you wanted!" Mary Jane said grabbing the boy by the collar. "Now, get the fuck away from me!"

"Listen, bitch!" Her bravery got her a back hand across the face. The young thug grabbed and pulled her into an alley between two adorning structures. "You don't get to tell me what to do!"

"Some bitches never learn." The other one said.

"Got that right, man! Let's just fuck this bitch until she's begging to come home with us."

"That will never happen!" MJ said, clawing Bandanna boy in the face."

A long switchblade suddenly appeared and went towards her throat.

"Hey don't kill her till we fuck her."

"Yeah... I wanna shove my cocgggggaaaaakkkkk..." CRACK!

The boy's body fell to the ground his head hitting the pavement with a sickening thud.

"You sonofabiiiigggaaaakkgg..." The second member never finished his sentence as the Spider dressed figure hit him in the throat, which left him in agonizing pain. The third youth was forced into a wall, face first. Blood and teeth simultaneously erupted from the once rugged face.

Mary Jane looked on in shock. It was very dark, and she didn't notice at first but Peter seemed different; he was so violent. The last gang member was already in a full sprint, the superhero picked up the knife that lay beside the knocked body of one of gang members and, with a flip of his wrist, sent it sailing towards the fleeing rapist. Luckily for the kid, Spider-man missed, but only by a couple of inches.

"Spider-man is crazy, man!" They all scrambled to their feet and ran for their lives. "Let's get the fuck out of here!"

"That's enough!" Mary Jane screamed; she knew what it was like. Hours earlier, she wanted to kill Katzenburg with her bare hands herself, but she couldn't let her husband do the wrong thing, even if it was to avenge her. Spider-man intended to go after the pack, but he turned quickly in her direction, and said nothing.

"Peter?" She whispered.

Spider-man just nodded and drew her close to him, his hands all over her hot body, pulling her even closer to him as he grabbed her ass.

"Oh, Tiger!" Mary Jane seemed surprised by the bold action, especially after what just had happened. "Are you crazy? What if someone shows?"

Spider-man simply ignored her evident concern and continued mauling her full, tight ass and breasts.

"I know what you trying to do!" She figured Pete wanted to experience some thrill. "Right, Spider-man?"

Her delicate hands rubbed the bulge in his pants, until she couldn't take anymore of the teasing and just released his erection from its confinement. Soon enough, his right hand was inside her panties, rubbing her already wet pussy. Mary Jane was losing herself in all of this, her head slid down his chest and stomach until it was eye level with his cock.

Saving the damsel-in-distress must really have excited Peter; even in the dark, she was amazed by its immense size, it stood proudly in front of him, its huge mushroom head already dripping precum. Then, she did it, she stuck her tongue out and swirled it around his cock head.

The beautiful supermodel wife was down on her knees, her mouth and throat stuffed full with her husband's dick. She sucked furiously on his hard shaft, her precious lips sliding up and down fast while she bobbed her head ruthlessly up and down the entire length. Spider-man growled down at her, his hand tensing and relaxing in response to her work.

"Mmmmmmmph!" Mary Jane moaned loudly around his dick as it once more rammed down her throat.

The redhead stood up and turned around with her back towards him, giving him a view of her perfect ass. He reached around her, cupped her breasts, and began to play with her hard nipples between his thumb and forefinger. She was breathing heavily, leaning her body back against his.

"I want you inside me, Spider-man!" Mary Jane cried, getting deeper into the role play. "We don't have much time!"

He started rubbing his huge cock head up and down the length of her wet pussy. She was so wet, her juices were flowing out of her and running down her legs.

"Come on!" She grunted as he continued to tease her little slit. "Ram that big thing inside me!"

Spider-man smacked her ass hard, and she jerked forward. Mary Jane's tight little pussy lined up over his cockhead when she jerked back. She then dropped down slowly, sinking every inch of his massive cock into her cunt. He was really filling her, her pussy stretching to accommodate itself to the large size of her husband's, once again. He leaned back further, wrapped his arms around her, and began to massage her breasts.

He knew she was ready to be fucked and fucked hard; he just rammed the remaining inches of his cock inside of her, up and inside of her with one strong brutal thrust that made her buttocks rise high up, her eyes would have popped out on stalks if they could have, as it was they bulged in their sockets, her lips puckered and fluttered like a peach kiss, and all her breath exploded from her diaphragm in one long 'WHOOOOOSH'!

It was like being filled totally to the brim with a long hard wide throbbing flesh rod; MJ was almost sure he was fucking her up to her tonsils; she could feel his cock everywhere inside her. Her cervix was being brutally assaulted, her womb was widening and contracting to take the huge girth of his cock, and her clit was being stroked so hard by the ridges on his shaft she thought it was going to be shaved right off.

"Oh, God! So fucking BIG!" Mary Jane braced herself against the nearby wall, trying to obtain enough leverage to take the huge cock being shoved up her tight cunt. "It feels wonderful, Tiger!"

Spider-man was ramming his cock into her pussy over and over. MJ felt her hole stretching to take the invasion. It hurt at first, but the feeling of being filled, of being stretched to the limit, of being pounded by her stronger husband, caused a growing lust to wash through her, overpowering her resistance.