Chronicles of Spider-Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was lucky enough to witness her pulling the outer lips of her pussy up towards the front, which provided him with a better view of her impossibly tight cunt. He could now see the nub of her clit peeking out of her pussy lips and pointing straight at him. The water was still running down her and disappearing between her legs, as she washed away the gel.

Soon after, she shut the shower off, standing there naked with a beautiful sheen of water on her skin. She stepped out and grabbed the towel; it was a medium size one that was not large enough to wrap herself in, only enough to cover her breasts and pussy. She looked at the spot on the floor where her top and panties were and suddenly realized that something was missing. She checked the door latch and held her breath in silence, trying to listen if anyone was playing a trick on her.

Katzenberg halted; he even held his breath as well, so she heard no giggling or movement outside the casement. She mumbled something about where could she have placed her underwear and resumed drying herself. He took the opportunity and shoved his cock back in his pants, sliding her thong into his pocket and leaving, before she found him there at that compromising position.

"Damn, red!" He grinned widely as he headed back to his room. He wanted a spank the monkey session while the memories were still fresh in his mind. Of course, he also had something to remember her by now: a piece of her underwear. "You are even better than I imagined!" He kept thinking.

***

It was late in the evening, when Mary Jane heard a knock on the door. She thought it could be Robbie, or his wife, Martha, needing something. She was actually surprised when she opened the door and saw Katzenberg's nephew standing there.

"Uh... H-Hi there..." The boy started babbling. "I-I am not sure you remember me..."

"Craig, right?" MJ needed to be sure it wasn't one of Katzenberg's setups.

"Y-yeah..." Craig was astonished that a pretty girl like her knew his name.

"Did your uncle put you up to this?" Mary Jane was straight to the point.

"N-No... I-I don't know where he is..." The teenager was nervous about the question. "I thought maybe you guys knew where he went, since you talked to him earlier."

Kid seemed to be telling the truth. Why would someone bring his nephew to a company trip, only to leave him to himself the whole time?

"I have no idea where he is, Craig." MJ finally said. "But you are free to wait for him here with us, if you like."

"Really?" The boy was happy he received the invitation. "I mean, I don't want to bother you guys."

"Don't worry." She assured him. "Pete? We have company!"

Peter noticed the boy staying outside and waved for his wife to come inside, so he could have a word with her.

"Why did you invite him in, MJ?" Peter was surprised by her action.

"I feel bad for him being all alone..." Mary Jane answered, trying to be sympathetic. "You know how it must be awful to be around Katzenberg all the time... Besides, it's just this once."

Peter was starting to get a bit frustrated, since he was planning on fucking her, but couldn't deny his wife had a point; they had plenty of time after all. The couple invited the teenager in and the three of them went to the small living room and sat on the couch. Peter noticed that Craig carried a backpack.

They started chatting; Craig introduced himself, and told them how much he loved going on trips, although he rarely had the opportunity to. He seemed like a nice kid, but Peter thought there was just something funny about him, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

As they continued telling stories and jokes, the couple felt more comfortable with the kid's presence, especially Peter, who wasn't the least thrilled to have him around in the first place. They even brought up some embarrassing honeymoon situations and just laughed at it.

Craig seemed to be unsettled at the couch, and, while trying to find a better sitting position, accidentally felt MJ up a couple of times, which left the kid with a distinct, large bulge in his shorts. He kept saying Peter was lucky to marry such a pretty girl. Mary Jane blushed by his commentary and Craig clearly noticed her apparent discomfort.

"What's the matter, Mary Jane?" He smiled. "Something wrong?"

"It's nothing." She replied. "I am just kind of thirsty... I think I'll get us something to drink."

"Hey, I brought this crazy juice mixture." Craig got the bottle from his backpack. "If you could only get us some ice..."

"Sure..." MJ got on her feed and headed for the small kitchen.

Peter looked at the bottle the kid was holding and immediately felt the familiar tingling at the back of his head. His Spider-sense was warning him of a potential danger, but he couldn't pinpoint the possible origin of an assault. Was the boy a menace to either him or Mary Jane? That was obviously something wrong happening, but this was one of those rare times Peter couldn't figure out.

MJ returned in no time with three glasses and ice; Craig poured the beverage and they even made a toast. As soon as Mary Jane brought the glass to her lips, the buzz in Peter's head went wild. Instinctively, he reached out and knocked the glass out of his wife's hands, to prevent her from drinking the unknown substance that was triggering his Spider-sense.

"Peter! Are you crazy?" MJ was shocked by his manners. "What do you think you are doing?"

"I don't know what that is, MJ..." He started explaining. "... But it surely isn't juice!"

"What?" MJ realized that her husband might have a good reason for his odd behavior. "Is it true, Craig?"

"N-No m-ma'am..." Craig had a scared look in his face, the same one that puppies get when they are about to be struck by rolled newspaper after doing something bad. "I-It's just juice... I-I made it myself..."

"I don't believe you!" Peter interrupted him. He knew his Spider-sense had never failed him before, and this certainly wasn't going to be the first time.

"Peter..." MJ tried to control her husband. "Calm down, Tiger... Let's hear what the kid has to say."

"Alright, let's hear it." Peter crossed his arms, waiting for Craig to clear up what he probably would say it was a misunderstanding.

"It's only juice, I swear!" Craig brought his own glass to his lips and drank it all at once. "See?"

Peter's superhuman tingling immediately ceased, and was replaced by ordinary embarrassment. Had his Spider-sense truly failed? Maybe he was just too tired and misinterpreted the warning; there had to be an explanation for what happened, although he couldn't comprehend it at the time.

"I, huh..." Peter mumbled.

"Excuse Peter, Craig." Mary Jane finally said what her husband couldn't. "He has been working so hard lately, that sometimes he just can't help it. We are terribly sorry."

"No harm done." The kid didn't seem to hold a grudge.

"Here," MJ grabbed another glass. "Let's drink your crazy mixture."

They all finally drank it, and pretended the little incident never happened. They resumed talking and actually had a nice time with the teenager. It was already very late at night when Mary Jane and Peter said goodnight to Craig, who left their cabin and headed for the one he and Katzenberg were sharing.

"See you around, kiddo." He said to Craig at the door. "I'm really sorry for before, no hard feelings?"

"Don't worry, Peter!" The boy smiled and nodded. "Not hard over you, anyway."

"Uh, ok." Peter was not sure what he meant by that, but thought nothing of it.

On his way back inside, he was looking forward to fooling around, but, curiously, his eyes were very heavy, Peter could barely keep them open. He approached his wife, who was already deeply asleep at bed, laid by her side, hugged her and soon fell asleep as well.

***

Peter was dreaming of being on a ship in a storm, being tossed about by the waves violently and hearing screeching noises and other strange loud noises that sounded like a struggle. His spider powers were useless, as he couldn't find the balance to stand still. He thought he heard MJ's voice a few times; however he couldn't quite make out what it said.

He then calmed himself and rested deeply, lost in a dreamless sleep. All that filled his head was a vague noise every now and then. The world didn't seem to exist anymore, but those squealing sounds echoed in his head, and they grew louder and louder as he continued to sleep.

***

Peter opened his eyes, all startled and sweaty; the bright sunlight coming from the window proclaimed morning. Strange enough, he was breathing heavily and could feel his heart racing; his muscles were sore, he was completely beaten, as if he had just finished running a marathon. He looked to his left and saw his wife Mary Jane there, still sleeping peacefully.

One thing that what was odd was that she wasn't wearing her sexy underwear anymore. As a matter of fact, she wasn't wearing anything at all, she was completely naked. And to top that, she was drenched in cum! Peter blinked several times, just to be sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, and proceeded to check on his wife again. He wasn't mistaken; she was indeed covered by the sticky fluid.

Most of it had already dried, but some still dripped from her tight body, and onto the bed. He had never seen that much jism before, and tried to remember what they could possibly have done, earlier in the night, so she would be in that state, but his mind was simply a blur.

The semen had splattered obscenely over her left eye and ear, running down her cheek to her mouth. It had coated her forehead and her hairline. Another load had splashed on her chin and a third one had leaked from her open mouth. Strings of spunk were still dripping from her face, down onto her neck and firm breasts, which had three long ropes across it, and two more big salvos right across the nipple.

All the semen he had squirted on her tits ran down onto her concave stomach in white rivulets. The final spurts of his load had showered onto her stomach and her upper thighs. He saw a puddle of cum, still wet, dripping from her navel as he leaned over her.

Mary Jane was woken by her husband sudden movement. She shifted closer to him and smiled, staring at Peter with her big green eyes and gently kissed him; he could taste his own cum in her mouth. Then, she started whispering in his ear, seeming a bit shy to speak the words out loud.

"You were simple amazing last night, Tiger." She complimented me. "Don't think I remember you ever being that aggressive in bed! I am so sore! God, you really gave to me hard!"

"Mary Jane... I..." He mumbled.

"God, your cock felt absolutely enormous when you rammed into me!" She interrupted her husband, taking a moment to recall the feeling. "I was dizzy, and everything felt like a dream, but I remember every inch of your massive, veiny tool splitting me open! It was as if I was being fucked by a horse!"

"I didn't..." Peter started babbling again.

"Come on, sweetie." His wife gently kissed him again. "No need for modesty! See for yourself, you came so much that you covered me in your hot jism! It is still dripping from my breasts!"

Peter was confused, he cursed himself for not remembering any of that, but was glad that his wife enjoyed their love session.

"Guess our little dirty talking last night got you going, huh?" She asked in a teasing mood, not really waiting for an answer. "Where did you learn all that stuff?"

"What?" Peter asked, incredulous.

"I am telling you, Tiger!" Mary Jane closed her eyes and grinned. "You were really aggressive, almost violent, saying that I needed a real man and that my pussy would never be the same by the time you had finished with me."

Peter was impressed and enjoying his wife's enthusiastic report of their sexual encounter, but her words weren't actually ringing any bells, he was about to interrupt her when she finally said "Maybe we should go to those kind of trips more often." She joked.

Mary Jane anecdote suddenly made his husband realize they were still on a company trip.

"Do you think anyone heard us, last night?" His wife asked him, with a 'naughty girl' look on her face.

"I honestly don't know, dear." Her husband replied. "I suppose I can check that out later, after we go for breakfast."

"You do that, Tiger. I need to hit the shower first, since you left me a 'present'." Mary Jane declined, smiling as she tried, in vain, to keep all the remaining seed from dripping onto the floor. "Besides, I still need to rest a bit longer, you big stud!"

"Okay, dear." Her husband agreed. "I will get dressed and bring breakfast."

"Aren't you the best hubby ever?" MJ smiled.

Peter got out of bed and put on some fresh clothes, still feeling his muscles numb. He watched as his wife headed to their bathroom, his cum started running down her legs. Mary Jane turned around and winked at him, before she disappeared inside and he could hear the sound of running water.

He stepped outside; it was a bright day, alright. Peter thought about spending some time at the beach with his wife, he surely would enjoy the sight of Mary Jane in one of her skimpy bikinis. Peter's reveries didn't last long, though, as he once again bumped into Katzenberg.

"Hey, Parker!" The fat man grinned. "Ready for another day at Jonah's paradise trip?"

"I suppose." Peter replied in a dry tone, trying hard to ignore the obnoxious man. "Guess you had quite a busy night, eh?" Katzenberg gave Peter a tap on the back.

"Excuse me?" Peter pretended he didn't know what fatso was talking about.

"No need for you to play dumb, Parker." Katzenberg laughed. "I know you were trying to make the missus happy. She seemed happy, I'll give you that! I am sure she managed to wake every single guest around here. Hell, even old J.J. must have heard the two of you!"

"That is none of your business, Katzenberg!" Peter shouted at him, and left the loathsome man speaking to himself.

"Soon it will be, Spider-groupie!" Katzenberg smiled as he thought.

***

Katzenberg headed back to Parker's cabin and saw his camera stuck in the same odd position. Maybe the camera was able to catch some of the intimate action he heard, and he would literally make millions by selling to the highest paying tabloid willing to expose a supermodel's love life. As a bonus, he would have endless inspiration for his Mary Jane's masturbatory sessions.

He pushed his luck by climbing the flower rack, again, to see if he could spy on MJ once more, but the hut was empty. He did notice an odd smell coming from the bathroom. It had a strong scent, took him a few seconds to figure it out: it was dried cum, and a whole lot of it! He finally spotted another set of her panties covered in it.

Katzenberg couldn't contain his excitement anymore; he grabbed the camera from its vantage point, and rushed his way back to his cabin. He wanted to know if he managed to capture the footage that would make him both a millionaire and extremely hard. He locked himself in the bathroom, and started playing back what was recorded.

It played the part we were Craig arrived at their cabin, and he just fast forwarded through their entire conversation. He noticed Peter had an altercation over some juice, but nothing the tabloids would love to sell. He kept watching the trio, and nothing out of the ordinary happened. Craig finally left, and the lights were turned off. Then, the screen went all black with muffled sounds and static, and the obese man thought it was the end of it.

"So the little creep went to Parker's." Katzenberg stated the obvious. "He could at least have told Parker to fuck his wife with the lights on!"

After a good while, the recording resumed. This time, both Peter and Mary Jane were at the bed, and Craig was at the room again! It was he who turned the lights back on. Katzenberg was confused, and decided to crank up the volume to see what was going on.

"You can't handle a few drinks, can you, Parker?" Craig laughed. "That is the bright side of being a junkie; it takes a lot of those drugs to put me down! I thought about leaving you two rookies snoring through the night, but I think your wife would appreciate something else!"

"What the hell is he talking about?" Katzenberg wondered.

Craig noticed the couple's bag by the bed, and started looking for something inside. The kid grinned widely, as he seemed to have found what he was seeking. He pulled out a pair of Mary Jane's thongs from his from the bag of folded clothes!

"What do you know?" Katzenberg laughed as he watched the tape. "Guess that runs in the family."

Craig quickly sprung his cock from its constricting prison, and Katzenberg expression turned serious, almost scared. His nephew, who Katzenberg had always mocked and picked on for being too skinny, had an immense cock. It had to be ten, maybe eleven inches and very thick! It looked like the kid had a third arm attached to his groin!

Placing her thong up to his nose to inhale her womanly scent, just like Katzenberg had done earlier, Craig began to pound his meat for all he was worth. He probably imagined himself deep inside of her, pounding his cock in and out, as she wrapped her magnificent legs around him.

"My uncle says I can't do anything right, but I bet MJ will be moaning with pleasure when I ram my cock up her womb, Parker!" He mocked the sleeping husband. "You will pay for what you did to him, as I greedily suckle from her breasts, and it will be my time to moan when her tight pussylips wrap around my fat cock!"

"Urgh," Craig moaned as he took a deep breath to slow his heart rate. "I gotta tell you, dude, your wife is a hot piece of ass! You should have knocked her up when you had the chance! It's my turn now!" He checked to see if Mary Jane was awake, but she seemed to be sleeping heavily under the covers.

"Let's see what you are missing," he said as he slowly pulled the blanket from her. Mary Jane was sleeping wearing only one of her tiny lacy panties, just a few inches away from Peter, her big firm breasts were now all exposed to the skinny kid. He just stood there for a moment, smiling as he appreciated the sight of her hot body.

Luckily for him, Katzenberg had managed to set the camera so it had a clear angle of the whole room. He watched as Craig came back to where MJ was sleeping, leaned over her and started squeezing her breasts. Mary Jane was not moving so he started being bolder, sucking and licking on her nipples, while massaging them with both hands.

"What are you doing, Tiger?" She mumbled in a drunk-like state, never opening her eyes. Craig stopped for a moment, waiting for her to do something, but she must have thought it was Peter, so he just resumed what he was doing.

"I'm serious, those walls are very thin..." She mumbled again. "What if someone hears us, like Katzenberg or his kid?"

"Too late for that now, sweet cheeks!" Katzenberg kept laughing to himself as he watched the action.

Craig was smiling, and pretended he was Peter by making a deeper voice.

"What if I were his kid?" He said just before he started kissing her neck.

"Oh, Tiger!" She hugged him, still looking dizzy and clumsy. As he continued his assault on her, she started moaning softly, Katzenberg could see her nipples were getting hard. "You are being bold in this trip, aren't you?"

"I'm just giving what you need!" He said as he undid the lace of her panties, sounding more like him now.

"And what would that be?" MJ started getting into it, as it was me pretending to be Craig.

Craig pushed her legs apart and knelt between them; an involuntary moan escaped Mary Jane's lips as she felt his scrawny hands on her inner thighs. He leaned down on top of her and placed his nose up against her panty-covered mound and inhaled deeply.

"Oh, Tiger!" Mary Jane moaned as she felt his tongue through the thin fabric. "Oh, yes!"