Chuck & I (and Roger)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I dropped to my knees in front of Roger and, right before enveloping his stained cock with my mouth, I answered obediently, "yes, sir. I will do it without being told." The taste was offensive, but I rationalized it was no different than rimming a man's hole and I was doing it for the man who I wanted to please above all else. So I cleaned the wrinkling meat with enthusiasm, using my tongue to get into every crevice and wrinkle, burying my mouth all the way to Roger's wiry pubic hairs.

As I cleaned Roger's delicious meat, I felt it grow in my mouth and, instinctively, I began to suck on it, my body craving the taste of cum. But I was to be deprived as Roger pushed my mouth off his cock and chuckled, "not now, slut, my little cock sucker. I've got work to do."

I stayed on my knees, my attention still focused on Roger's cock until he bent over and picked up his clothing and began to dress. Seeing me remaining on my knees, Roger advised, "you can get up and get dressed now, bitch." I silently did as he told me, zombie-like dressing, knowing I had to wait for further instructions or release from my supposed-hypnotized state. When I was finished dressing, Roger touched my cheek affectionately and confided, "I have plans for you, my sweet. This coming Tuesday. We're both off that day and you are to come to my apartment at eight o'clock that night. You will remember nothing of what has happened here this evening except that it has made you feel good and you have an overwhelming desire to please me. You will also remember that I live at 420 Southwest Third Street, apartment 201. You will not know why you are there, only that you have to be there. Knock softly on the door and wait. Do you understand, cock sucker?"

Robotically, I replied, "yes, sir. I understand, sir."

"Good," Roger whispered hoarsely before clapping his hands.

Having played the role so many times, I quickly reacted by appearing to have awakened from a deep sleep. "How you feeling, kid? Enjoy your nap?"

"I feel fine, Roger. Good, actually. I must have needed that nap. Sorry I wasn't much company. I don't know what happened, but I must have been really tired."

"Oh, you were great company," Roger smiled, thinking that only he was aware of the double meaning. "You better get to work now before the boss comes looking for you."

****************

Tuesday afternoon I spent a couple of hours getting ready for my 'date' that night. I was really looking forward to an evening with Roger at his apartment. No worries about someone or something interrupting us, about having to get back to my work before the boss came looking for me. In reality, I was just looking forward to being Roger's sex slave...possibly as much or more than I had with Chuck. Roger possessed the maturity and experience that Chuck had lacked and, although Chuck had been my first love, I felt that I would enjoy sexual delights and experiences that only an older man could provide. So I spent a couple of hours grooming myself for the new man in my life. I bathed, washed my hair, and shaved, first my face as close as possible and then the few hairs on my chest and my entire pubic area. When I had shaved around my cock and balls I had looked at myself in the full length mirror hanging on the back of the bathroom door and was surprised at how being clean-shaven there made my body look ten years younger, almost feminine except for the tiny appendage that for some reason now seemed to be smaller. I smiled at the image and fervently hoped that Roger would like it, liked how his 'woman' now looked. Yes, his "woman", his slut, his pussy, his bitch. I thought of Roger's terms for me with a sense of pride, a happiness that he could feel that way about me.

At eight o'clock sharp I softly rapped my knuckles on apartment 201, my heart beating loudly in my ears, my breathing coming in nervous gasps, the anticipation of pleasures building as I waited for Roger to open the door. It seemed to take forever before the door opened and I had almost built up the courage to knock once more, but Roger finally opened the door, smiling warmly at me. He didn't step aside to let me enter as I expected, but joined me in the hall, closing the door behind him.

"Hey, kid. Glad you're right on time. Have any trouble finding the place?"

I shuffled nervously from one foot to the other as I answered, "naw, it was easy. I knew right where it was." I didn't confess that I had driven by the apartment building that morning so that I would be sure where Roger lived, not wanting to be late by searching for his place.

"Good, kid. That's good." Roger put one hand on my shoulder and stared into my eyes briefly, then almost whispered, "sleep".

I was so relieved to hear Roger speak our magic word, the word which would allow me to be all that he wanted of me, to do as he commanded, to relieve me of all responsibilities for my actions. I immediately adapted the pose and appearance of his hypnotized slave, staring straight ahead, my face devoid of any sign of emotion.

Roger caressed my cheek with the back of his hand and asked, "are you my bitch? And will you do everything I tell you?"

"Yes. Yes, sir, I am your bitch and I will do everything you tell me," I answered in a monotone.

With a grin, Roger opened the door and, with a hand possessively on my ass, guided me into his apartment, firmly closing the door behind himself and locking it. Standing just inside the room, I discreetly surveyed my surroundings, noticing that the room was sparsely furnished, obviously just an efficiency, with a small kitchen to the right and the sitting area to the left. The sitting area, or living room, contained a worn sofa with a coffee table in front of it and a easy chair to the side. What was surprising, and it took some effort for me to not reveal my surprise, was that two men sat on the sofa, both of them holding drinks and smilingly appraising me. One was about the same age as Roger with a full head of sandy-hair, a face that revealed countless hours in the sun, wrinkled and tanned. Beside him was one of the blackest men I had ever seen. Black, and big. Not fat-type big, but big with muscles. And tall. Either he was very tall, or the man beside him was short, as he was at least a head taller than the sandy-haired man. The black raised his glass in a salute at either me or Roger with a knowing smirk and an approving smile.

"See what I mean, fellas?" Roger queried. "Ain't he everything I told you?"

Sandy shot back, "yeh, but will he do anything you tell him? Anything we want?"

The black chimed in, "yeh, Roger. I don't believe the shit you been telling us. This kid don't look like the slut you were promising."

Roger appeared to take offence at the black's inference that he had been lying to them, for he turned to me and demanded, "bitch, will you do anything I, or my friends, tell you to do?"

Robotically, I answered softly, "yes, sir. I will do anything I am told. I must obey."

Sandy leaned forward in his seat, rubbing his rough hands together, "make him prove it, Rog. I gotta see it to believe it."

Roger snickered, "slut, strip for us. Prove you will do as told."

Without looking at any of the men, I first kicked off my loafers and then pulled my polo shirt over my head. I was more than a little nervous about what the men had in store for me, particularly concerning the big black man. I hadn't ever had any form of sex with a black, male or female, and like a typical southern boy, held the same mythical beliefs concerning black men. That, as well as the taboo widely held by whites having any interracial intimacy with blacks. Despite my nervousness, I was able to undo the belt to my slacks and lower the zipper before letting the material drop to my ankles, revealing my tanned body standing before three men staring lewdly at me in my white cotton briefs. I stepped out of the pants pooling at my feet and quickly pushed my briefs down over my hips and letting them fall. I kicked them aside and stood still, fully nude and awaited Roger's next command.

"Crawl over to Julius and bury your head in his crotch, bitch. Show my black friend that you will do anything he tells you."

I dropped to my knees and a part of me appreciated the humiliation Roger was now submitting me to, making me crawl like the true slave I was. As I started across the narrow room towards the man named Julius, he kicked the coffee table aside with a grin and spread his muscular legs wide in anticipation of the young white boy following Roger's orders. I didn't disappoint him or Roger, for as soon as I had crawled between the out-stretched legs, I buried my head face first into the man's crotch, even nuzzling the growing bulge between his legs with my lips. From the size of the bulge, I could tell that Julius must have an extra large cock and wondered if I could fit it in my mouth. Also, I noticed that Julius had a musky smell unlike any other man I had known. Not unpleasant, but different. Sexually musky. Even empowering.

I sensed rather than saw, Julius undo his belt and then he ordered in a husky voice, "undo my pants, bitch. Take my cock out."

Raising my head slightly, I used both hands to unfasten the metal button to his jeans and then pull the zipper down. Once his jeans were unzipped, Julius pushed the material aside, revealing that he didn't have on any underwear. Instead, his belly was covered by a curly, kinky growth of hair that seemed to run on down to his pubic region. I felt the stiff hair of his belly with one hand while working my other hand down inside his pants to grip his hardening cock. I was immediately impressed with the thickness of his staff, barely able to reach my fingers around it. I had to more the hard meat to the side in order to get it out of the restraining cloth, finally having to use the other hand to push more of the jeans aside. I was mesmerized by the black snake once it was fully out in the open. Veins were already beginning to form around the dark brown skin and a lighter-colored head was starting to peak above the uncircumcised staff. A copious drop of precum nestled in the pee-slit and I had to resist the temptation to lick it up, to taste it. But I had enough control to know that I had to await my next command.

And it came quickly, "kiss the head, slut, you cock-sucking bitch."

I didn't need another invitation, now curious as to what this man tasted like. Were black's precum different? I had to know. So I leaned forward, inhaling his scent, and licked the slit with fervor, drawing the small pond of fluid onto my tongue. The taste ignited me and I licked the head again and again, wanting so badly to taste some more of his elixir.

Julius boomed with delighted laughter, "heh, heh, the slut likes my juice. Oh, yeh, Roger, you were so-o-o right! This is one hot bitch." He grasped his cock with one hand and slapped me across the cheeks with it, then ordered, "suck it, cunt. Suck my cock good and I'll give you even more love juice." Even as Julius spoke, he began to push his jeans on over his hips and down his thighs as far as he could, uncovering a tremendous pair of nuts which were beginning to tighten up against his underside.

Gone was any trepidation I previously had concerning blacks as I feverishly worked my tongue all over the spade-like head, even working my tongue underneath the foreskin. I felt the erect meat flinch in my mouth and drove my mouth downward, down to where my lips brushed the wiry hairs of his pubis, the cock-head embedded in my throat. I opened my mouth enough to let my tongue slither out and lick at his nuts and was rewarded by an appreciative moan from Julius. I could feel his breathing become more labored and soon felt his hands cradling my head as I worked my mouth up and down that glorious piece of meat, repeating my original act with my tongue each time, feeling his cock grown even larger in my mouth.

It was possibly no more than five minutes after I began sucking that delicious cock when I felt something warm trickle down the crack of my ass followed shortly by the feel of a searching finger entering my asshole. The finger moved around and around and slowly my guardian ring began to relax, relax enough until I felt another finger enter me then both fingers working in and out as fast as they could reach. Briefly, I felt that another finger had been added to the probing digits and then they were withdrawn, only to be replaced by something rubbery pressing at the expanded opening and then popping inside the loosened sphincter. The feeling further ignited me, driving me to even greater efforts at pleasing the cock I was lovingly massaging with all of my mouth and tongue, giving the best blow job I had ever given. In addition, I began to exercise my kegel muscles, the action massaging the intruding cock in my ass which was now buried several inches inside my dark hole. I couldn't tell who it was that was fucking me so vigorously, but I found that I was enjoying it immensely. The hard meat in my colon was rubbing against the wall near my prostate and exciting it, forcing copious amounts of precum to drip from my shriveled cock onto the carpet beneath.

My mouth and jaw were getting tired by the time I felt Julius' cock twitch and then a warm spurt of cum fill my mouth before I descended once again on the erupting sausage and took the drainage in my throat, evidently greatly pleasing to Julius as he groaned in delight and his hands tightened on my head. I was held like that for several minutes while Julius emptied his load. The cum he had deposited in my mouth dripped out of the corners of my lips onto his belly to my dismay, as I wanted to savor the taste, the taste of my first black man. I promised myself, however, that I would lick every drop of the precious fluid off his belly as soon as I could, as I soon as he released me from his hold.

I felt Julius' hands drop from my head and his cock soften slightly. I took the opportunity to remove my mouth from the deflating tool and immediately dive with my tongue extended onto his belly where I began to lap up the spilled white honey, letting the taste buds on my tongue relish the flavor, a flavor not quite salty, but erotic, leaving me wanting even more of the taste. All that time, my body was being rocked by the steady, hard thrusting of the cock in my ass, creating a symphony of skin slapping skin as my fucker slammed his belly against my soft ass cheeks.

When I had completely licked up every drop of cum from Julius' belly, he pushed my head back and announced to no one in particular, "gawd, this is one cum-loving slut. Man, she's good. I wanna keep this bitch." It was then that I glanced behind me and saw the man named Sandy on his knees behind me, his hips ramming back and forth, his eyes closed and his mouth tight, his cock sliding easily up my channel, his fucking still adding to the pleasure that had enveloped me for the entire time I had been sucking.

I was taken by surprise when Sandy quickly withdrew his cock from my ass and stood. He gripped me by the shoulders and turned me away from Julius before commanding, "drink my cum, bitch, you cunt!" I didn't even think of where his cock had just been, but quickly leaned forward and captured his swinging cock with my lips. I didn't have to work for my next load of cum as Sandy's cock immediately began spewing forth, emptying his storage of sperm over my tongue and coating my mouth. Instinctively, I began to suck, nursing every drop I could from his store house, driven by an overwhelming urge to drink cum, to dine on the mixed flavors, to be what I knew I was...a cum-loving slut.

Before I felt I had gathered every drop of Sandy's cum, Roger was beside me and pulling me to my feet. "Bend over that chair," he dictated. "I want some of that pussy now. Yeh, dirty seconds."

I stepped the couple of feet to the easy chair and draped myself over one arm, my ass invitingly bent at just the right angle. Roger wasted no time, stepping between by legs and, holding his hard cock with one hand, rubbed it around my star hole a couple of times and then thrust forward. This time I felt no pain, my asshole undoubtedly gaping open from the fucking it received by Sandy. His cock and Roger's appeared to be about the same size so the feeling was as though Sandy had not stopped fucking me.

Roger enjoyed talking as he fucked me, possibly enjoying more how he thought he was humiliating me, although I didn't take it as humiliation any longer. To me, they were love words, words of pleasure. "Yeh, bitch, my woman, my little girl. You love daddy's cock, don't you?"

I grunted with Roger's unending strokes, his pounding of my ass, "unnhh, yes, yes, master. I love my daddy's cock."

"And you love cum, too, don't you, bitch?"

"Yessss, yes, I love cum."

As I was answering Roger's last question, Julius slipped onto the easy chair, lifting my head so that it rested in his lap, his cock lying against his now naked belly, his body now completely undressed. "You love cum, huh, bitch? And you love my cock, too, don't you? I don't need to hear you say it...just take my rod in your hot mouth."

I eagerly reached for Julius cock and brought it to my mouth, delighted in how it began to harden just from my touch. I smothered it with kisses and ran the head back and forth over my lips then rubbed it all over my face, enraptured by the feel of his hot, pulsating cock on my skin. It was then that I realized that I would gladly forsake all other men for this one man. This black, this man with the most delicious cum, the most glorious cock.

"Oh, yeh, my cock-loving slut. Suck it good. But not too good. 'Cause when old Roger is finished, this black snake is going up your ass. Going where no man has gone before." Julius chuckled at his using the familiar phrase from the television show 'Star Trek'.

Roger fucked me for five minutes or so before he lunged forward and buried his cock all the way in my ass. I felt the warm spurts from his dick squirt several times in my colon and then he was gone. Satisfied for the moment, now wanting to watch his friend Julius fuck me, wanting to see if I can take suck a big cock.

Julius roughly pushed my head off his cock and directed, "get between my legs, pussy, and sit on my cock."

I stood up and stepped between Julius's legs, facing away from him, then slowly lowered myself until I felt his cock bump against one ass cheek. I reached between my legs and grasped his cock at the base and, once again, I questioned myself as to whether I could take such a massive member in my ass. But I knew I had no choice, so I moved Julius' stiff meat, still wet with my saliva, until I felt the bulbous head against my rectum. I slowly, very slowly, lowered my body until I felt the head begin to spread my still-gaping hole. I felt a little pain as the opening was stretched even further, but not as bad as I thought it would be. I lowered myself a little further and felt a little more pain, but I clenched my teeth and dropped down a little further. The pain was too much, so I raised up some and then lowered myself a little. I repeated this several times until I could feel more and more of Julius' thick shaft slide inside me. Once the head was past my sphincter, the pain subsided, and I lowered my body even more. With several attempts of raising and lowering myself, I was soon able to take his entire cock inside me. I felt so unbelievably full! It was like I hadn't taken a shit in a week! But at the same time, it felt good. I felt a real sense of accomplishment. I was able to accept a monster cock in my love canal!

I began to raise and lower myself more and more, faster and faster, and was soon aided by Julius' hands gripping my hips and lifting me up and down. It was probably a comical sight...my white body bouncing up and down on Julius' black body, but soon it felt so natural. I closed my eyes and delighted at the sensual feeling of actually riding a cock, of fucking suck a wonderful piece of meat. My eyes opened when I felt a cock touch my lips and I looked up to see Sandy with a lascivious grin on his face, his intent and what he wanted clear. It wasn't easy, but I managed to ensnare the tantalizing cum-stick in my mouth as Julius bounced me up and down. The combination was perfect! I was going to be able to get cum in my ass and at the same time get to drink some more delicious cum. That knowledge made me lavish extra attention on Sandy's cock, giving him what I was sure was an unequaled blow job. And it didn't take long, either, for Sandy lasted less than five minutes before he let lose with a fresh load of cum. Most of which I caught in my mouth and some of which landed on my face and chest. Not to be deprived, I used my fingers to gather up any spilled fluid as soon as Sandy moved aside. I licked my fingers and smacked my mouth with joy as I cleaned up every drop of cum, thrilling in the deviated act.