Chuck and Sarah Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly Sarah looked really worried and concerned.

The Intersect already had "a will on it's own" before, and the consequences almost had killed Chuck. The danger had only been averted, when Steven Bartowski developed "The Governor" for his son, an external impulse generator to keep the Intersect in check and working.

"Don't worry, darling..." Chuck explained, judging Sarah's face the right way.

"I had activated the Intersect for the route to the café... And the mapping was probably still working in the background. No reason to worry."

He hugged her and kissed her softly.

"I should find out, which bus to catch to get home."

With this words, Morgan went off and approached a group of people at the station.

"Izvinjavam se, koj autobus bi trebao da uzmem za Cerak?"

When he got the answer to his question, which bus to take to get to Cerak, the quarter the apartment was in, he returned.

"The bus comes in about half an hour. We've just missed one. The last bus had left five minutes ago."

That's how it came, that four American top spies sat at a bus station in Belgrade on a Saturday evening, and waited for the bus... And it was not only Morgan, who considered this quite amusing. When the bus finally arrived, all of them were laughing loud about the absurdity of the situation.

"Why the hell all the assignments you and Grimes are involved in lately, have to end with us taking the bus, Chuck?"

Chuck just shrug his shoulders, while Sarah shook her head. She chose not to say a word about this topic, but still remembered her own bewilderment, when they had escaped certain death back in Moscow only to learn, that Chuck and Morgan had intruded the facility without a getaway car – and they had to get away in an omnibus. Inwardly sighing she thought: 'Why should Chuck do anything like an "ordinary" spy anyway?' She smiled, because she was very proud of "her Chuck" being extraordinary.

- - -

Chuck gently held Sarah in his arms and smelled her scent. At the other side of the paravent, Casey and Morgan competed in snoring and outside on the street, the last nighthawks searched their way home. Even the high-pitched whimper of the bats got to his ears.

Everyone around him was fast asleep... But him. He couldn't relax. Thoughts and questions raced in his mind.

Would he now find in Volkoffs facility, what he had let slip through his fingers then in Moscow?

Did he loose his last chance to find his mother, when he had rescued Casey and Sarah?

Did he sacrifice his mother for the sake of his love?

He looked at the sleeping beauty next to him, the woman he loved with every fiber of his heart. Her face was fully relaxed in her sleep, a stray stand of hair over her eyes, and he lips were open like they were expecting a kiss.

"I don't want to have to choose between you and my mom, Sarah... I don't know, how I ever could choose." he whispered.

She turned in her sleep, and pleasurably cuddled up against him. Softly he caressed her bare arm, and immediately goose bumps rose on her skin. She murmured something and softly sighed, when she pressed herself against him. Her firm butt was pressed in his lap and grinded against his growing excitement.

'Maybe she has pleasant dreams.' he mused.

Constantly she pushed her tushy against his groin and her grinding wasn't unanswered. The more his arousal grew, the more she grinded against him.

'That's a game, two can play...' he thought, and started crawling with his fingers underneath her skimpy top. The tiny circling motions started between the hem of her shorts and her navel, and his fingers traced constantly upwards. Now he started grinding his crotch against her bum in response and caressed her with a little more pressure.

Suddenly he was surprised by feeling her hand on his and her caressing fingertips, wandering over his hand and forearm to his hip and finally resting on his behind.

Sarah fondled his butt!

And her grip was demanding, like she wanted to say: 'Come the hell closer!'

While his hand gently wandered up her belly, he slowly stuck his arm underneath her neck, till her head rested on his chest. Another silent sigh escaped her lips and she kissed the skin of his upper arm, while her warm breath flew excitingly over his skin.

There was no more doubt, Chuck was aroused and excited, and didn't waste a thought about worrying about anything at all anymore. He was focused on only one thing.

The woman in his arms meant the world to him, and he was up to rock her world. It didn't matter at all whether she was sleeping and dreaming... Very soon she wouldn't be dreaming, but living a dream. It didn't matter at all that Morgan and Casey were sleeping in the same room – and it was very unlikely, they wouldn't register what was going to happen next.

Sarah's hand slipped into his boxer shorts and worked her way over his hip to his center, while she moved away a bit to grant her hand better access.

Once again Chuck leaned over his girlfriend and looked in her face. Despite the gloomy light coming from behind him, and therefore being shielded by his muscular frame, he could see her eyes being shut and she being fast asleep – obviously having very vivid dreams.

All the time, Chuck hadn't ceased caressing and touching the woman he loved, and at the very moment, he saw, she was asleep, his fingertips touched her erected nipple. Gently rubbing, then again softly pinching and suavely pulling, he teased, caressed and touched her nub, if he wasn't palming her breast with his whole hand.

Following a sudden idea, he switched hands, and started caressing her breast with the one hand, on which shoulder she was laying on, while the other – now free – hand wandered down her belly. Slowly and softly the hand wandered underneath the hem of Sarah's shorts and the fingers started to caress her, slowly circling tiny eights on her smooth and sensitive skin, hidden beneath the fabric.

Sarah's sleep grew unsteady, her breathing grew faster and harder, the more intense Chuck caressed her, and just as his fingertips hit her tiny nub, she opened her eyes and turned to him, wondering, what he was doing.

To her amazement, Chuck simply sealed her lips immediately with a kiss and looked her deep in the eyes – only quickly sending a look to the paravent and again catching her gaze.

Sarah understood his look and winked.

"What are you up to, Chuck?" she whispered very silently.

"I could ask you the same, darling." he answered, both amused and aroused, with a low and soft voice.

When Sarah realized, where her hand was, even the darkness of the shades on her face couldn't hide the fact, she was blushing.

As if to say 'Why stop, when we came that far?', Chuck went on caressing her, and she had to muster all of her concentration and discipline to prevent herself from moaning with relish. She sent him a panicking gaze, showing worry because of Morgan and Casey, but answered her fears on her own. 'We'll have to try to be silent.'

Sarah now fully turned to Chuck, without him ceasing the caressing

"Equal rights for all!" she smiled, and let her hand glide into his boxer shorts.

When her fingers wrapped around his erection, it was his turn to bite his lip to stifle a telltale groan.

He focused for a moment, and then slid her shorts off of her, allowing his hand to roam freely. The intruding light from outside painted a mix of light and shade on her Mons and pubes, but left the labia in darkness – and to Chuck's fingertips to explore.

When Sarah suddenly sped her massage up, and grabbed him tighter, Chuck could only enjoy silently, because he let his fingertips tickle her clit and was close to her sweet orifice... And just slid his finger in.

His intruding finger increased Sarah's arousal even further, and she wanted to "make him suffer" for this. With increasing speed she stroked and caressed his pulsating flesh, and the further she pushed him, the more intense and penetrative his caressing grew.

Both of them were aware, where this was leading to, and it almost seemed like a well learned dance, when Chuck and Sarah turned unison, till he was on top of her, and with a twisting motion just sunk in. A long covetous kiss stole her moan, caused by the intrusion, mixed it with his sigh, caused by the pleasure, and turned the two expressions of lust into a silent but burning breath.

They made love in this small bed in a tiny apartment in Belgrade in longing slowness, while their friends and colleagues laid in their beds, only feet away and slept the righteous spy's sleep.

With every thrust, Chuck drove Sarah further on her road to pure bliss, and with every kiss their tongues entwined more hungrily.

They shared the others climax, as they came together, and opened their mouths for a silent but forceful scream of lust and joy, they sent into the dark night.

Burning looks and tender touches like a soft caressing of her belly or her scratching his shoulder blade with her nails were just the right way to show each other their deep love and passion. Cuddled up into each others arms they fell asleep, and the when the rising sun, sneaking through the window a couple of hours later, sent their warming rays, there was still a happy smile an their faces.

- - -

Noises from the bathroom woke Chuck and Sarah about seven in the morning. Morgan and Casey couldn't arrange, who will use the bathroom first.

"Casey... You need less than five minutes to get ready, you don't care, what you look like! But I want to look presentable when I leave the house."

The changes in Morgan's behavior caused by the events in his life during the last couple of month could be best seen, if you take a look at his relationship with Colonel John Casey. A long time ago the panic and fear he had felt, had given way to a healthy and anxious respect – also because Morgan had matured over the past months, both as a man and as an agent.

Secretly he was determined to have a talk with General Diane Beckmann about some observations, he had made at the newly opened Buy More – now a full fledged CIA-facility – regarding authenticity and plausibility.

"It wont take long!"

Sarah smiled when Casey entered the room again, gritting his teeth. Although he wouldn't ever admit it – especially not to himself – the past years, he had spent with Chuck – and inevitably also with Morgan Grimes – had caused also a change in him.

Three years ago, Morgan would have literally been thrown out of the bathroom for talking like that to Casey, but the Marine seemed to unconsciously have accepted the fact that against all odds Morgan had become a quite good agent.

A couple of minutes later, Morgan reappeared from the bathroom, while Casey explained to Chuck and Sarah what he had in mind about the meeting with the mysterious writer of the note.

"I guess, he doesn't know, what we look like or at least only insufficient, other wise he wouldn't have demanded us to sit at a preset table. Walker, Grimes... You two will be the waiters. Chuck, you'll establish the contact and give me a sign, when we should leave our cover. I'll take position at the newspaper kiosk across the street, in case our friend shows up with company."

Casey's plan was airtight, and with the help of the embassy staff's reports prepared very detailed. Within a short time, the plan was discussed, all preparation done and the four of them in a new car on their way to the meeting.

- - -

"Café Željeznik" wasn't big, but comfy, and it had been a family business for ages. Team Bartowski had to take the risk of the unknown knowing the location very well, and their cover being blown up, but in this short time and given the circumstances, this was the best they could come up with.

The owners, a married couple in their late 50s, was previously asked to take the day off, and was also assured the embassy's paying for all damages and troubles. A clear win-win-situation for them.

Right after they arrived, they assumed their positions. Chuck sat at the corner table, with the walls in his back and monitoring all entrances and exits, while Morgan took a menu, hiding his dictionary in it, and stood ready to bring his share to the operation. Sarah was – not only, but also due to her cover for the first three years of "Mission Bartowski" – experienced enough in the branch of gastronomy to very convincingly act as a waitress.

Now only the anonymous note's writer was missing.

"You're waiting for me, I suppose?"

A bulky man in his mid-thirties strolled through the entrance and headed towards Chuck.

"Last night it seemed like you haven't been on your own. Where are your friends?" the midsized man wanted to know.

Chuck kept him in his gaze and answered vaguely:

"I thought, it would be better to talk to you on my own... If necessary, I'll call my friends to join us, when time has come... So, you have some information to offer? I'm listening."

Sarah, Morgan and Casey, connected by the earpieces, were also listening.

"So tell me, what you want." Chuck asked his vis-à-vis.

Over the black haired strangers shoulder he could see Casey at the newspaper stand across the road; Sarah was behind the counter and would have appeared totally uninvolved, if she hadn't kept half of an eye on the mirror reflecting the scene at the corner table. Even Morgan appeared totally professional, as he apparently focused on a patron, who had just sat at a table at the terrace and was ogling Sarah.

"I've seen you and your little group yesterday, and I wondered what might be so interesting about a boring production plant in the middle of nowhere, that you have to break into the office of one of the most influential security companies in this city."

Chuck succeeded in pretending not having took his attention away from his counterpart – in fact he didn't totally, but just checked the position of his backup. He just smiled.

"You obviously seem to know, why this "boring production plant" could be of interest. After all you've offered us your information, without being sure, it's this facility we're interested in."

The stranger leaned back and lit a cigarette.

"Information is my business, and I keep my eyes and ears open. After all that's why you've caught my attention." He put his cigarette in the ashtray and reached in his jacket.

"Slowly... Do it slowly... You don't want to make me nervous, do you?"

Chuck's look went from the man's eyes to his – now hidden in his jacket – hand and back.

"Stay cool. If I had wanted to kill you, I would have killed you last night, when you left the office."

When the unknown retrieved his hand, he held a small leathery sheath in it, he immediately swung open.

The badge from the Department of the interior MUP (Ministarstvo unutrašnjih poslova) and the ID card of his counterpart Momćilo Nikolić triggered a flash, and less then one second later, Chuck knew exactly who his opponent was.

"You surely don't mind me ordering us a drink, Gospodine Nikolić?"

Chuck waved at Sarah, who was approaching the table with the typical slowness of service staff.

"What can I bring you?" she asked

Nikolić ordered a beer and Chuck ordered Turska Kafa – really strong. After she took the orders, she turned and disappeared behind the counter – and when no one paid attention slipped out of the Café through the backdoor.

"And whom I have the pleasure of meeting with?" Nikolić wanted to know.

"Carmichael, Charles Carmichael... And we'll have to see, whether this is a pleasure or not." Chuck stated.

Nikolić retrieved his cigarette and looked at Chuck curiously.

"You're right, Nikolić... You could have killed us then, but you would have missed a good deal – and you knew it... How did you learn about us in the first place?"

Nikolić looked quite content and smiled.

"Đorđe Orahovac was unusually interested in Volkoff industries' business lately, and I could have hardly miss this interest. Then I saw you at the diner next to the US-embassy. I knew, he was working a lot on his own in the last years, apparently with someone from the states, so I just put two and two together and followed you to the car rental."

His smile turned to a complacent grin.

"You need to know that most of the nameable car rentals in this country use GPS-tracking, and I have full access to this data. It wasn't hard to trace you down at Zvezdara, but you had already entered the building, when I found the car, and I wanted to avoid the confrontation in such a risky area. I knew, you wouldn't get away... And if you have tried, I'd had the power to arrest you. Believe me... I have had my share of experience with folks like you."

"Folks like us?" Chuck now smiled, and wanted to see, how far off Nikolić was.

"I can't really prove it yet, but I know industrial spies, when I see them. And considering, what a vast of different projects Volkoff is conducting all over the world, it might be a good idea to start with a less secured facility – like the one here in Belgrade."

From the corner of his eye, Chuck saw Sarah returning into the Café and gazed at Nikolić with a hard look, letting his smile suddenly die, like it was wiped off his face.

"Name your price. We both know you have better information than Orahovac."

"I have the best information, but it depends on what you're up to. Volkoff Industries is a very powerful company, and it would be very unwise to mess up with them. Your offer should be way better than theirs."

"Konobare! Razumete engleski?"

Chuck only peripheral registered Morgan approaching the patron, who was hectically calling him, but it was way more important to him, that Sarah approached the table, with the beer and the coffee – and with the weapons, they might need pretty soon.

"You know what, Momćilo?"

Chuck had used the first name on purpose, because he wanted to put all on one card. He would draw Nikolić out of his shell and with that gain support from SUP.

"I've met quite a lot people like you in my life... corrupt cowards, selling themselves to the highest bidder. You've sold your country, to serve Aleksej Volkoff, and now you would sell him to us, if the price is right... And tomorrow you'd probably sell us to the highest bidder."

Nikolić had stopped smiling, instead his face grew hard and anger flashed in his eyes.

"You dimwitted son of a bitch... You can't prove anything! My reputation shields me, and I'm going to arrest you for the breaking and entering last night!"

He suddenly pulled out his service weapon from beneath his jacket, and Sarah also pulled the weapons, she had hid behind her back, dropping the tray she had held, but Chuck had already dragged Nikolić over the table and slammed him with such force at the wall, that Nikolić lost his gun. He grabbed him by the throat and slowly pushed him up the wall.

"I'm positive, you can tell us a hell of a lot, before we hand over, what's left of you to the agents of SUP. You just have to decide whether you tell us what we want to know by choice, or by making me say "please" emphatically."

Chuck's eyes burned like fire and would have scared everyone like hell. For those who don't know him, it must appear, like he is a madman, but Sarah had seen this kind of fire before.

Some time ago, Chuck had to impose a notorious hitman, and therefore he had to adopt his target's characteristics. He did such a good job, Casey even lost a tooth when Chuck tried to protect his cover – by pulling Casey's tooth.

Fortunately it was the tooth with cavities.

"We should call Orahovac. I think, this is the evidence, he was looking for, to start investigating Volkoff Industries."