Chuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had to calm my mom down and told her I would explain everything. I began by explained that I met Sammy while at the University. We became very close friends and one thing led to another and we made love.

"So, where has she been the last ten months? How come you never told us about being a father? Where is she now and is it your child? When can we see the baby?"

"Mom, please calm down, I'm trying to tell you everything."

"What do you mean, calm down? This is as calm as I can be at the moment. Is this your baby and why didn't you tell us?"

"Yes Mom, it is my child. Sammy, that's my girlfriend's name, lives in Ohio. I know you're going to go ballistic on me again but when we got together she was engaged."

"What! You were dating a married women? What were you thinking?"

"No, she was engaged, not married. Well, she did end up getting married to her fiancé but she didn't love him. When he found out the baby wasn't his they separated till they could work it out."

"How did he know the baby wasn't his? Did he have a DNA test or something? You mentioned the baby was only a few weeks old. What aren't you telling us?" my mom asked.

"Sammy is white and the baby is bi-racial."

"You're telling me you got a white girl pregnant and she married another guy hoping to pass off your baby as his? What kind of girl would do that to a guy?"

"Mom, please listen to me. Sammy is a beautiful, educated woman and I really do love her. When we first met, I told her I wasn't interest in getting married or having kids. That was before I fell in love with her. When she found herself pregnant, she went home to her parents and they had her get married to her fiancé. She didn't tell them about me. Needless to say she wasn't sure who the father was at that time."

"She sounds like a user to me. I don't know if you should see her again. Are you sure the baby is yours?"

"Yes Mom, I'm positive. Sammy isn't that kind of girl. She works in a government office in Ohio. Her dad is a State Senator and arranged for an annulment for Sammy. Mom, all I ask is that you give Sammy a chance, I know you'll love her."

"What are planning on doing? Are you going to marry this woman? Where are you going to live? What do her parents think of you?" Mom kept asking questions.

I explained to her that I was going to work for a month in an exercise gym in Ohio and if it all worked out, I had an option to buy the business. Hopefully, Sammy and I would marry and raise our daughter.

"What about your partnership with your friends here? You already have an interest in two gyms."

"I hope to sell my share to them which I'm sure they would buy and I can use the money to purchase the gym in Ohio."

"When can we meet this so called girlfriend and our grandbaby?"

"I have to start work on Monday but I'll talk with Sammy and see when we can come and visit soon. Probably in about two weeks. It's only a four hour drive from here." Mom had calmed down and Dad kind of shook his head.

I then headed over to the gym and talked to my friends/partners. They said that Mr. Dayton had called and talked to Jim. He told them that he was Sammy's father and wanted to know more about me. He asked about me and the business; he wanted to know what kind of guy I was. They told him about my playing football and recently receiving a degree and business.

They said he'd already obtained a financial record of our business but wanted to know about the other web site that I sponsored. They couldn't believe that he was able to obtain all this information until I told them he was a State Senator.

Jim said it was a dating website where they fixed up dates for consenting adults. They weren't sure what all to say. I told them about my options of selling my portion of the business to them and possibly buying the gym in Ohio and Sammy and I getting married.

"What about the website?" asked Willard? "Do you want to sell it also or be part owner? Needless to say you won't be able to take part in the dating or parties if you are moving to Ohio."

"I will sell it to you guys. What kind of money can I get for my share of everything?"

Jim said the two businesses together were worth two hundred thousand dollars including the website. My share would be fifty thousand if they bought me out today. I knew it wasn't enough to buy the gym in Ohio but it was a start.

"You really do love this girl, don't you?" said Willard. "I've noticed, well, we all noticed you haven't been the same since she left. I wish you the best Bro, and hope it all works out for you."

Jim said they would get me a check the next day, but I needed to sign the rights of the web sites and gyms over to them. I didn't have a problem with that since I'm sure Sammy wouldn't approve of me being part of an adult website.

I was giving up everything for Sammy. Like a game of poker, I was going all in. I couldn't help it; I had to follow my heart.

****

I got back Sunday night with a lot of my belongings. I called Sammy to let her know I was back. She sounded like she was so happy. Later she told me that she prayed that I would come back.

I was at the gym and introduced to the other employees. They were told that I would be working there on a trial basis for a month and if all worked out; I might be purchasing the business. I let them know that I had part ownership in two gyms in Michigan, but was planning on selling them and moving to Ohio. They didn't need to know I already sold my share of the business.

I have to say it was one busy gym from the time we opened the doors first thing in the morning. Most of the clients were government employees who came in before work to exercise and many came in at lunchtime. It was around two o'clock when the love of my life came through the door. Ralph greeted her and she came up to me.

"Ready for lunch? Ralph said this would be a good time. It slows down a little and besides I need to know what happened when you told your parents about me," said Sammy.

The employees were somewhat surprised when they saw Sammy with me. They knew she was married and recently had a baby. She was a regular customer at the gym. Now I knew why she was in such good physical condition. She told me she would come in after work and do her exercising.

We walked to a diner near the gym. As we ate, she kept asking questions about what my parents said. Answering the ones about my friends wasn't a problem but I got a bit tongue tied when repeating some of the things my mom said.

"She thinks I'm a slut, doesn't she?" Tears were in her eyes. "I guess I can't blame her or anyone else for thinking that. I did sleep with you while I was engaged to someone else. I have no way of explaining that I was in love with you and not Dan. Then I up and leave you and marry Dan. What are people to think?"

"I don't care what anyone thinks. I love you Sammy and I'm all in when it comes to you and Charlie. We're going to make this work, I promise you. We need to make a promise to always be faithful and not lie to each other."

She leaned across the table and kissed me. I looked around and Sammy smiled. "In this town it's not unusual to see mixed races together. Besides, I love you and can care less what anyone else thinks."

Sammy went back to work and I went back to the gym. About four o'clock it started getting busy again. It was shortly after five when Sammy came in to do her exercise regime. Damn! She was one beautiful woman even sweating in her workout outfit. Looking over at me, she smiled and shook her head as I watched her. Later she mentioned to me that I could come over for dinner around seven and see Charlie also.

****

I stopped by most every evening for a couple of hours to see Charlie. I held her, fed her and learned to change her. Sammy and I stopped by my apartment about twice a week and made love. I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted to be with her so much. One day after returning from my apartment Mrs. Dayton told me that Sammy seemed much happier since I had returned back into her life; I knew that I was too.

As the month went by, I worked hard on getting the gym members trust. Ralph did tell me I was a natural and the members he talked to said they would stay on when he retired. I had to admit that it really made me feel good. My problem was how I was going to come up with the hundred-thousand dollar down payment. I put the fifty thousand I received for my portion of the business in the bank.

I talked with Ralph, but he was standing firm on the offer. I wasn't sure where I could get the additional money I needed. I was going to see my parents and finally introduce them to Sammy and Charlie. I figured I might ask my friends if they could loan we some money.

Sammy looked like a model when I introduced her to my parents. My mom had the biggest smile on her face when she saw Sammy. She looked over at me and said, "My God she's beautiful." Sammy thanked her and mom gave her a hug.

All Dad could say was "Damn!" I brought in Charlie and Mom already had tears in her eyes. "She's so pretty," Mom said. I knew Mom had already fallen in love with Charlie. She told dad to set the table for dinner, she wasn't about to, as she put it, put the baby down.

We all talked and they asked Sammy about her life and how we met, even though I had already told them. Dad asked me how the new job was going and I told him that it was fantastic and the people were really nice. I told him the owner, Ralph was a black man that started the gym many years ago.

We would only be in town the one night but for our sleeping arrangements, my mom said Sammy and the baby could sleep in my old room and I could sleep on the couch. Mom and Dad were still from the old school where they wouldn't let unmarried people sleep together. Thinking about it, Sammy's parents felt the same way. The nights I stayed at their house, I had my own room also.

Before going to bed and after my parents retired for the night, Sammy and I watched a movie but turned off all the lights. We cuddled on the couch and before long, I had my hand in her pajama bottoms. "Chuck! Stop it. Your parents might hear."

I smiled at her and finally got my fingers where I wanted them. I began to finger fuck her. I told her I was going to do it until I could make her come. We kissed as I rubbed and fingered her pussy. She started pumping hard against my fingers. She grabbed a pillow and put it over her face to block the noise she was about to make. I felt her come as she pressed hard against my fingers. She moaned into the pillow as I removed my fingers from her and put them under my nose to smell her scent.

"You're so gross," she whispered to me with a smile on her face.

I whispered back, "Sammy, I've eaten your pussy dozens of times. Believe me; it's even better than smelling it." She hit me on the arm.

The next day Sammy and Charlie stayed at my parents for a couple of hours while I went to talk with my friends about a loan. They were all glad to see me and asked about Sammy. I told them everything was fine but I needed some more money to buy the business.

They explained that their money was tied up in the equity of the business. They had cashed in their personal savings to buy me out. They wanted to help me, but just didn't have the cash on hand.

I didn't want to ask my parents because this was something I needed to do on my own. Besides, I wasn't sure when I would be able to pay them back. Sammy and I were getting ready to leave. My mom whispered to me, "We love her; she's so beautiful and has a personality to match. I could see why you fell in love with her." She also said some other nice things about Sammy and Charlie.

I know I had a big smile on my face when Sammy asked me why I was so happy. "I'll tell you later," I told her. We said our goodbyes and needless to say, Mom invited us back soon.

As we were driving down the interstate, Sammy asked me about my grinning earlier. "Mom thinks you're a slut," I said.

"What!!! My God, she was so nice to me. Why does she feel that way? I tried to be nice. I wanted them to like me."

I laughed, "Honey, she didn't say that; she loves you." Sammy hit me hard on the arm again.

"Hey, I'm driving here, take it easy on me. I was just kidding, that's what you said to me when I first saw you when I came to Ohio."

"I'm sorry, but I know a few people have talked behind my back about you and me. I can handle them but I wanted your parents to like me. I'm hoping they will be my in-laws some day."

"Mom whispered to me that your personality matched your beauty and that I better not screw it up with you. She also said Charlie was the most beautiful baby she has ever seen." It was nice to see Sammy smile.

The month was just about over and Ralph said if I could come up with the down payment, we had a deal and I'd own the business. I could make the monthly payments to him on a land contract.

I contacted the bank and they said they couldn't loan me the additional money since I didn't own the building and didn't have collateral. They knew the Senator and would like to help me, but if I got a personal loan it would have to be short term and I would have a very hard time making the payments.

I was really down. I was running out of time and my future with Sammy depended on me getting this business. Sammy knew something was wrong and asked me about it. I explained to her that I was trying to get the money together to buy the business but I couldn't get a loan for the balance.

I went over to her house that night to see Charlie and have dinner. Mr. Dayton brought up the business deal with Ralph. He said Sammy mentioned that I didn't have enough funds to purchase the business. I explained to him what the banks said to me about short-term loans and equity loans.

"There may be a solution if you want to agree to it," said Mr. Dayton. I figured he might loan me the money and I explained to him that if he loaned me the balance I'd do my best to repay him.

"Oh, I'm not going to loan you the money," he said as he looked over at Sammy.

Sammy spoke, "Chuck, I have savings of my own that I've built up over the years. I'm willing to become your partner and invest in the business. That way there won't be any other loan to repay. We can set up as an LLC Corporation and we would be the only two stockholders. Profits would be split fifty-fifty."

I couldn't believe that my girlfriend was willing to invest in my business. She explained it as investing in our future. Sammy said she talked it over with her parents and her dad said it was a good investment, but only if she really trusted me.

We closed the deal on the gym and now Sammy and I were business partners. She laughed when she said she wouldn't have to pay a membership fee anymore.

Epilogue

It was a month later when her annulment went through. We went out and celebrated. She saw a few of her coworkers and introduced me. I've met a few of them when they came into the gym. They were surprised that Sammy and I were an item. They were even more surprised when they found out I was her baby's daddy.

We have visited my parents at least once a month. They love seeing Charlie and how she is developing her own personality. They asked about our business and we told them it was going great. We told them that we were partners in the gym when we bought it. They did ask about the future. I told them I would let them know when and if anything changed.

I spent Christmas Eve at the Dayton's so I could be there Christmas morning for Charlie. The Senator had a house full of guests, both friends and relatives. They all knew that Sammy and I were an item. It was then that I walked up to Sammy, knelt on one knee and asked her to marry me.

She was in tears, as she looked over at her parents and they were smiling and nodding their heads. "Yes, I'll marry you," was her reply. After receiving congratulations from everyone, Sammy was making a phone call. I wondered who it was to.

"Hello, Mrs. Brown, or should I call you Mom?" Sammy called my parents to let them know I'd proposed to her. She said they were really happy for us and she handed me the phone to talk to my mom.

Mr. and Mrs. Dayton were happy for us and said this time they wanted their daughter to have the wedding they always wanted for her. It was a huge event with hundreds of guests. My parents were so excited for us and so were my old buddies who all attended.

I was surprised when Sammy picked Diane to be her maid of honor. She told me that Diane has always been one of her best friends and they weren't going to end their friendship because of Dan. Besides, it was Diane who'd brought us back together. Upon hearing that, I picked Willard to be my best man.

On our wedding night, I promised Sammy the best sex ever. When we got out of the hot tub, I took her to our bedroom. We cuddled and kissed for a few minutes and then I gave her a full body massage spending most of my time on her breasts, ass and of course, her pussy. I rubbed her with a warm coconut oil and after rubbing her pussy, I went down on her.

I ate her pussy, kissing and tonguing her to her first of many orgasms. I went to the head of the bed and she took my cock and sucked on the head until I had pre-cum coming out. I spread her legs and slowly pushed my hard cock into her. I kept pumping and pumping into her and held back as long as I could.

When I came, she screamed out how good it felt and had another orgasm. Earlier in the evening, I had taken a little blue pill to make the most out of this night. I lay on my back as she rode my hard black cock. The contrast of our body's was a turn-on itself. As she rode me, I manhandled her breasts. I even got a little rough, because she asked me too. We were going all out that night.

She pressed down hard as my entire cock was in her. We were rubbing pelvis against pelvis as I shot my load deep in her. She screamed out saying how good it felt and pushed down even harder. We ended the night with me taking her from behind. As I fucked her hard doggie style, I pushed two fingers into her anus.

After we both came one more time, we cuddled and when I awoke in the morning her ass was pushed against my cock. I was hard and slowly entered her pussy. It did wake her up and she pushed back against me. What a way to start a morning.

Over the next few months, we did have to find another apartment. We were noisy when making love most every night and kept waking up Charlie. We needed a place where Charlie could have her own room.

Life was good and our business was doing even better than we expected. Mr. Dayton was running for reelection and the polls expected him to be a shoo-in. Mrs. Dayton still watched Charlie when Sammy and I worked. Sometimes she would bring Charlie down to the gym. Everyone would say what a cute child she was.

The last we heard, Dan had a new girlfriend and Diane had broken up with her boyfriend and was now dating Willard. She told Sammy that now she gets free massages.

I can honestly say that I do believe in love at first sight. I'm proof of that. I found the woman of my dreams and life couldn't be better.

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear