Chuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," I began. "In spite of the fact that today was a pretty crappy day at work, for some reason, I have not been able to stop smiling."

"Really? Well then it must be going around because I found myself doing the exact same thing all day. What do you think it could be?"

"Don't know. But whatever it is, it feels good." Chuck gave me a wink and raised the wine bottle to pour me another glass.

"Now eat up," he said. "You're gonna need your strength."

**

Chuck and I spent the next hour or so chatting it up over our wonderful candlelit dinner, which ended with a dessert of fresh strawberries soaked in cream. I was more than a little giddy from the wine, as my limbs were loose, and every other sentence that came out of my mouth was peppered with laughter. There was a point where I just looked down at the table, not saying anything, and Chuck spoke up.

"I love it when you do that."

"Do what?"

"You kind of...I dunno...zone out. Like your mind is drifting off onto another plane. It's adorable."

"Oh, God, I'm embarrassed," I said, laughing nervously.

"Why?"

"I don't know." I said, shaking my head and hiding my face in my hands.

"Come here," he said. I walked around to his side of the table and he slid his chair out, nodding for me to sit in his lap. I did just that, settling down snuggly against a bulge that I could feel beginning to get hard. We were face to face, and he began to speak again. "I have been thinking about you every second since we last saw each other on Saturday night. Last night, when I was lying in that big bed back there, I could still feel you. Your skin. Your hair. I could still smell you. Taste you." He leaned in and gave me a slow tongue kiss, caressing the back of my head.

When we came up for air, I said, "Well here's the real thing. Right here in your face. Does it match up to the memory?"

"Oh, yeah. It more than matches up." We kissed again, and I could feel Chuck's cock jump underneath my ass. I began to slowly grind on his lap, reveling in the power and control that I had over him in the chair, and at knowledge that he was lost in my sweet little dose of torture.

"You like that?" I asked, feeling his warm breath in my face.

"Mmm hmm..." he said. He was smiling and his eyes were closed, and before long I could tell that he was sporting a full boner. I slowly raised up and stood next to him, looking down at the front of his shorts, which were fully tented.

"What are you gonna do with that thing?" I asked facetiously.

"You're about to find out." Chuck stood quickly and scooped me over his shoulder, making my already woozy head spin even more. I laughed as he carried me towards the back of the apartment and into his bedroom, which was lit only by a small lamp on his nightstand. He let go of me and I plopped down onto his unmade bed. Lying on my back, I swept my arms back and forth over the bed, relishing the coolness of the sheets on my skin. Chuck took his shirt off with one quick motion, and by the time he had moved to take off his shorts, I was already making quick work removing my clothes.

We were naked in an instant, and both of our hard-ons were at full mast. Chuck lowered himself onto his bed and on top of me, quickly pinning my hands over my head. I lifted my head to kiss him, and he averted it. I caught on to his game immediately. He was teasing me. He wasn't going to let me have it that easily. He wanted me to work for it. I went to kiss him again, and he ducked the other way. I groaned in protest, and he put a finger over my mouth, all the while still holding my hands together with his one hand.

"You want it?" he asked breathily.

"Yes..."

"I don't believe you."

"Please, Chuck. I want it. I...I...want...you..."

"You want it this much...?" he said, giving me a big, wet kiss in which his tongue bathed my mouth, lips and chin. "Or this much...?" He then began to lick and suck the side of my neck, and I shivered at the pleasurable shockwaves it sent throughout my entire body.

My thoughts raced as Chuck moved to kneel in front of me on the bed. For a moment I wondered what he was going to do, and I soon found out. Before I knew it I was on my stomach and Chuck was raising the entire lower half of my body so that I was upside down with my ass in his face, and his stiff cock in mine. With my legs tightly wrapped around his neck, I balanced myself with my hands. My mouth watered at the sight of his cock in my face, and without hesitation I went in to swallow it, missing it on the first try. I went at it again, flicking my tongue so that I would be sure not to miss it this time. It slid in with ease and touched the back of my throat, and I fought the urge to gag by moving my head back and forth on the massive member, saturating it with my spit. Chuck groaned loudly, and I could feel his body quivering as he fought to keep a grip on me. I felt his tongue beginning to bath my open asshole, and emitted a moan that was muffled by his cock, which seemed to be growing in spite of the fact that it was already fully erect.

Chuck lapped my asshole the way a dog would its water bowl, emitting guttural sounds of lust that I had not heard from him before. Simultaneously, we went at each other with manic force, his bed squeaking in delight underneath our efforts. I knew that he had to have me, and I wanted him to have me. I wanted to feel him inside of me. It had been a little more than 48 hours since he took me behind the restaurant, and 48 hours was too long. As if he was reading my mind, Chuck eased me down so that I was lying on my back again, this time with my head at the foot of the bed. He crawled over me and situated himself on top of me, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Lick my hand," he commanded. He placed his palm on my mouth and I ran my tongue over it, saturating it with my saliva. He then licked the same palm, mixing my spit with his, and reached down between our bodies to coat his dick with it. I closed my eyes and exhaled, bracing for what was to come next.

Chuck entered me with one quick thrust, and I bit my lip to keep from screaming. I grabbed his back and pinched the flesh to steady myself, but could not get a good grip because he was already pounding me into the firmness of his mattress, fucking me with a force so hard that we both began to slide off the end of the bed. "Oh, Ch--Chuck...ohh!" I cried. His eyes and mouth were clamped tight as he worked me over, not even realizing that we were half off the edge of the bed.

I clinched my ass in an effort to slow him down, and he opened his eyes and uttered, "Don't...close...up...let me...in...Sammy..."

He must've realized we were hanging off the edge of the bed, because he quickly pulled me up and moved me to the top of the bed. I settled my head into his soft pillows and relaxed, waiting with my legs wide open for him to re-enter me. He teased my asshole a bit, causing it to involuntarily pucker.

"Is that my dick?" I asked.

"Yes, Sam. It's your dick. All yours."

"I don't believe you," I said, throwing his own line back at him.

"No?" he asked.

I shook my head, and he bent down and said, "You asked for it."

Before I blinked twice he had shoved his cock deep inside me again, and this time I couldn't suppress the scream. Chuck grabbed on to the head post and went to work, pounding me so hard that I felt as though I would lose consciousness. My head was spinning around in a web of love and lust. I could feel a film of sweat starting to form on his skin, and I licked it, savoring the taste it left in my mouth. I couldn't think straight, but one thing I knew was that I wanted to be one with him, and him to be one with me.

I grabbed his hair and made him look at me.

"Tell me you love me," I said.

"I...l-love...you..." he whispered, barely able to get the words out.

"And I love you, Charles. I want you to cum inside of me."

Chuck let out a loud groan, as if my words had touched him somewhere deep inside. I wanted us to cum together, but knew that it would be next to impossible if it wasn't timed just right. I gripped his plump ass and squeezed it as he fucked me, knowing that it would help to get him off even faster. I could feel my own orgasm rising, so intense that I could almost feel it all the way down to my feet. Chuck was going at it like a veritable battering ram, and I knew that if he didn't cum soon then I certainly would.

Just then he whispered in my ear, "You want me...to...blow inside of you?"

"Yeah!" I screamed. "Fuck me! Come on!" I wasn't even stroking my cock, and I didn't need to. I knew that it would spit at any given second, whether or not I was jerking it. Chuck embraced me closely and quickened his movements. His breath was coming hard and fast in my ear, and I knew that this was it. I close my eyes and arched my back as the orgasm surged through my groin and up the shaft of my cock, shooting out between our bodies and onto my stomach. Just then Chuck's movements slowed, and his wispy breaths became shaky grunts. He called my name just as I felt the first surge of his cum shoot up into my rectum in a warm surge. I grabbed his ass and pressed him deeper into me, which prompted my own second explosion. "Y-yeah!" I cried, feeling the slickness of my cum saturate my mid-section and his. I gripped him tight and buried my face in his shoulder as his second load shot out and warmed my insides.

I grabbed my dick to jerk out the last load, and Chuck thrusted one last shot of his jizz into me before we both collapsed in a heap of tangled sheets. He was still on top of me, and inside of me, and I wished that it could be just like this forever. The two of us caught our breath in the silence of his room, no longer drunk on wine, but on each other.

**

"I think I'm pregnant," I said into the phone.

"Well let me alert Ripley's Believe It or Not," Chuck joked. I was at work, and had managed to steal a minute away from my desk to call Chuck and let him know how I enjoyed his dinner invitation from the night before.

"I had a great time last night," I said.

"So did I," Chuck responded. "As a matter of fact, these past few days have just been..."

"Incredible?"

"Unbelievably so."

"Kinda hard to top all the fun we've been having, eh?" I said.

"It's been pretty unbeatable so far. Say, what time do you take your lunch break?"

"Eleven-thirty. Sometimes twelve. Why?"

"Well, I'm at my regular job right now, right in the heart of the city. How far are you from here?"

"About fifteen minutes, tops. Just outside of town, near the University. It's a big brick building called Dobson Technical Corp. You thinking of paying me a visit?"

"But of course," Chuck said, and I could hear it in his voice that he was smiling.

"I come out on the side of the building. There's a lot there where you can park."

"Good. It's a little after ten now. I'll be there at twelve on the dot."

"Okay, see you then."

I closed my cell phone and made my way down the hall to my desk, grinning from ear to ear. A co-worker of mine, Judy (or Nosey as I sometimes like to call her), spotted me and immediately noticed my expression.

"What's that all about?" she asked.

"What?" I asked, knowing full well what she meant.

"The smiling. You just win the lottery or something?"

"You could say that," I said.

"Well if it's a big prize, don't hesitate to spread some of the wealth this way, if you know what I mean."

I nodded, thinking there was no way I was sharing Chuck with anyone. This prize was all mine.

**

When I exited the building I spotted Chuck immediately. He was at the far end of the parking lot, leaning against his car. I walked towards him, feeling as if it were a scene from some romantic film where everything was in slow motion and a cheesy soundtrack played in the background. He looked good--very good--in a light blue dress shirt and navy slacks, and his hair blew slightly in the warm breeze.

"Right on time," I said as I approached him.

"If I'm anything, it's prompt," he said. His smile melted my insides, as it always did. "You hungry?"

"Mm-hm. Not for food, though." I leaned in and kissed him, and he responded by slipping his tongue, warm and wet, into my mouth. Suddenly I thought of Judy, nosy as she is, spying down on us from one of the windows on our floor, and I broke the kiss and grabbed Chuck by the hand. "Come with me."

A small hill behind the parking lot led to a heavily wooded area, and I guided Chuck down it and through shrubbery and vines until we came upon a tiny, shaded circular opening. The grass was thick and soft there, and there was enough room for us to lay down and fully stretch out. We gazed at each other for a few seconds and, without a word, Chuck began to unbutton his shirt. It was off in no time, and as he went to undo his belt buckle, I pulled my shirt off over my head. We were a good ways into the woods, but the parking lot could still be seen through the thick shrubbery and tree branches. The idea of fucking behind the place that I worked was giving me an almost perverse thrill, and it made me want Chuck even more. In mere seconds were were both in our birthday suits, and we stood watching each other's growing members as a breeze brushed over our skin. I reached out and grabbed Chuck's stiff rod, and he let out a grunt and squeezed his eyes closed.

"Is all this for me?" I asked devilishly.

"All this and more," he responded. He moved in closer and took my free hand, placing it on his large, muscular right ass cheek. With his hand over mine as a guide, he ran my hand over the smooth, taut skin, and I could feel his ass muscles flexing at my touch. He leaned in and began to tongue the inside of my ear. The feel of his hot breath and rapid breathing sent me into orbit. I removed my right hand from his cock and let it clasp his other ass cheek, and began to squeeze his buttocks as hard as I could. "Yeahhh..." he cooed in my ear, which was now wet with his saliva. We were this way for several minutes when Chuck knelt in the grass and took my hips in his hands. He watched as my cock wobbled in front of his face, letting it narrowly miss his lips. It was the ultimate tease for both him and I, and I loved it, as torturous as it was. I looked over at our clothes in a heap on the ground, and the realness of the moment hit me like a ton of bricks. Chuck kissed and licked the head of my cock, taking it in his mouth just a bit and sucking on it as if it were a lemon. All this was beginning to be too much to bear, and I titled my head back and let out a low moan. Before I knew it, my entire cock was engulfed inside the warmth of Chuck's mouth. I looked down and grabbed a handful of his thick brown hair, guiding his head up and down my stiff and pulsating pole.

After blowing me for a good five minutes, he took his mouth off of my cock and shot me a hungry look of pure lust. He spat on my dick and we both watched as it slowly dripped off, then he quickly took my cock in his mouth again, working it harder than before. My knees buckled as his warm mouth plunged me deeper into ecstacy, and it felt as if the entire lower-half of my body was becoming numb.

"Oh...my...God...," I moaned. I took his head and forced it down until I could feel the tip of my cock hit the back of his throat, and watched as his gag reflexes caused his entire body to spasm. "You like that?" I whispered. He took his mouth from my cock, gasping to catch his breath.

"I love it," he grunted, beating my spit-soaked cock with a ferociousness that almost made me shoot my load. Chuck backed away from me while still on his knees and fell back into the grass, throwing his legs high in the air. He began to finger his asshole with one hand while jerking his cock with another.

"What's this?" I asked, pleasantly surprised at what was before my eyes. I never thought to ask Chuck if he was versatile, although the hungry way his ass took my finger that first night we made love should have been a sign. Being versatile myself, I knew that it was only a matter of time before I'd ask Chuck if he'd mind being flipped. "You want me to-"

"Yes!" he said, cutting me off.

I knelt down before him in the cool grass as he spread his ass even further, giving me full view as two of his fingers disappeared halfway into his hairy hole. My cock was still rock hard, and I readied it for entry into Chuck's manhole by giving it a few quick tugs. I bent over him, leaning my weight down and forcing his legs back until his knees touched his shoulders. His willingness to be so submissive was both shocking and titillating, and I was more than willing to take it wherever he wanted to go. I rubbed my cock on his ass until I found the hole, waiting before I plunged in. Chuck's eyes closed even tighter and he bit his bottom lip, and I knew that he was eagerly awaiting my next move.

I got back on my knees and licked the palm of my hand a few times, coated my dick with it, then bent over Chuck's body again, easing myself into his tight asshole. He hissed and tensed his body immediately, and I reassured him that I would go slow by kissing him softly on the forehead. I waited a few seconds before going deeper, finally working myself all the way in after a minute or so. I closed my eyes and relished the grip that his sphincter had on my hard cock, and it was more than a struggle to keep from exploding inside him right then.

I took it slowly at first, moving my hips back and forth, savoring the feeling of my rigid pole moving in and out of Chuck's asshole. The moment was surreal to say the least. At this point I was used to being submissive to him. But this time, I was on top. In charge. And I was loving the feeling of it. The look of absolute pleasure on his face encited me to go faster, and before long the sound of my flesh pounding into his filled the small space of the woods, and soon it was all that could be heard along with the sounds of nature itself. I lifted his head and gave him a deep kiss, and he delivered it right back by shoving his wet tongue deep into my mouth. He groaned, and I hastened my movements a little more. I let him relax his right leg while still keeping the left one firmly pressed back against his shoulder, and changed our positions a bit so that we were now partially on our sides. Just then a squirrel made its way out from the bushes and stopped when it got a load of us, and for a moment I was tempted to shoo it away. It must've sensed that its presence wasn't exactly wanted, because it was soon gone as fast as it came.

Beads of perspiration started forming on my forehead and they began to drip onto Chuck's face. Our bodies became moist with sweat, intensifying the slapping noise my flesh made each time it made contact with his, and I picked up the pace even more. His ass felt like little slices of heaven as I moved my hips back and forth, and with each thrust I tried to go deeper and deeper. I grabbed the back of his hair and he opened his eyes and stared straight into mine.

"Come on and fuck me harder with that big fucking dick," he whispered. His eyes were glazed over and rolled back into his head as I began to pound into him even harder. I fought to catch my breath, and cried out when his hands found my ass and squeezed as hard as they could. I resituated our bodies again, so that I was square on top of him with his legs firmly around my waist. The ground seem to swirl beneath us as my mind floated into a deep abyss of gratification. The grip that Chuck's legs had on my waist tightened, bringing me closer to him, and I began to thrust into him harder than ever, knowing that if he didn't come soon then I would. He began to hastily jerk his cock with one hand while pinching his excited nipple with the other, and with this came a loud moan that told me he was about to explode.