Chuck's Momma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I see that beautiful head leaking all that pre cum and I run my tongue across it to taste my son." He is delicious, and I stroke and squeeze that beautiful cock to get more of that cum to taste. "I've never deep throated a man, so I don't really know how." "But if Chuck let's me, I damn sure will learn."

"Damn Mom," you really feel good. "I love the way you suck my cock."

"Is Momma doing it better than those young girls Baby."

"Oh yes Momma," you really are. "Just don't stop Mom."

I lowered my mouth back down on Chuck's cock. I started to suck on that beautiful cock from the tip of his head to the base of his ball sacks. I knew it was only a matter of time until he was going to blow his load into my mouth, I wanted to be ready for his first time.

Mom is really going at it. "She has half my cock in her mouth and sucking on that thing like a vacuum cleaner." I know I am going to come any second now. I tell Mom, "I feel it down in my balls, I can feel her even speed up sucking on my cock." Mom is gently squeezing my balls, they have never felt so full before. Running her tongue across the head into my slit, licking out the pre cum and licking the veins on the side of my cock.

"She is now taking almost the entire cock as she sucks on it." Then it happened, "BAAM," like a explosion, "shooting out of my cock nothing like I've ever felt before!" "This was truly magnificent I could feel Momma suck hard on my cock an she was pulling me to her by my ass cheeks." I could hear these strange moans coming from my throat. I was even seeing bright lights, "Momma you are wonderful," I say to her.

Load after load, I felt Momma suck out of my cock; "I've never, ever in my life felt, anything so amazing!"

"Chuck exploded into my mouth!" I just kept on sucking and swallowing, everything he gave me. "I can't believe the amount of cum that I took from him."

"Shot after shot," it was quite an amount of cum. I had sucked a few guys off before I met his father, but none of them were even close to Chuck. "None of them could come close to how good my Chuck does taste!"

"I crawl up next to Chuck and look into his beautiful eyes," I kiss him with as much passion as I have ever kissed any man. That kiss must have lasted a good five minutes and both of us were breathless when we broke apart. "Chuck told me he loved me,"

"I told him I also love him very deeply." That kiss was also the first time we had tasted our own juices mixed together.

"Mom," let me now do something for you. I know this will please you very much.

"OK Baby," I'm going to put Momma in your hands.

"Mom" lay on your stomach, that's it and spread your legs a little wider. I start to rub her feet and I see her moving her hips a little then I work up to her calves, rubbing and massaging them, her ass starts grinding a little more. I kiss her behind her knees and run my tongue up and down her thighs, as Mom starts moaning; "Oh Chuck" that is so good, "that is so good Chuck." I then proceed to her chubby ass cheeks and start to knead them.

"I kiss each cheek and suck on each one taking my time," Mom is now doing nothing but moaning and breathing heavy telling how good it feels, what a good son I am.

I start running my tongue around her rosebud. In and out of her asshole, "letting her feel my tongue as I tickle her ass, and drive my tongue deeper into her asshole." "Soft moans are coming from Mom," and she is grinding her ass into the bed, "as I drive my tongue even deeper." I feel Mom rubbing her tits and pulling on those wonderful nipples of hers.

I'm pulling on her hairs that ring her asshole, and she has started to moan even more as she now tells me I'm driving her crazy. "Mom tells me that pulling those ass hairs like that, has really gotten her juices flowing down into her pussy."

I then drive my tongue into the center of her asshole, I can feel her sphincter muscle give way, my tongue goes even deeper into Mom's ass. I feel Mom squeeze and pull her nipples in concert with my tongue in her ass.

"OH MY GOD CHUCK, I feel your tongue up in my asshole and it's incredible." I can feel it move around like a small butt plug. "Son you are amazing."

"Chuck, I want that cock in me." Give me what your father never would. "Show me how much more a man you are, make me cum through my ass." "Please fuck Momma's ass Chuck."

"I kissed Mom on both cheeks of her ass," grabbed the body oil that I had been using, and started to oil up my cock. Then I started with one finger and work my way up to three to make sure Mom's asshole is ready. I'm circumcised and have a large bell shaped head, that is much wider than my cock.

"My cock is at least 2 1/2 inches in diameter and the head almost 3 inches across, at 7 ½ inches long, I will fill Momma's ass."

"Mom brought her legs up under her a little more and I started to push my cock into her asshole."

I could feel her try to relax and let me in with out much trouble, but her sphincter muscle still held tight. "Then all of the sudden my head slipped into her asshole and it closed around the head." I put more oil on my shaft and told Mom she can now have the rest of it.

"My ass muscles have the head of Chuck's cock captured." It really feels good in my ass." I don't want to tell Chuck how good it feels up my ass yet. Until I find out if he can truly enjoy his Momma's asshole. I now started to relax and had Chuck start a slow steady rhythm. I asked Chuck to push that cock of his into me as far as it would go. It was beginning to feel really good and the pain that came with the penetration was now gone. "I started pushing back into Chuck, we now became one with our rhythm, the feeling is unbelievable."

"I start to push harder into Chuck, and now I want him to push harder into me," "Oh god Chuck I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum Chuck, I'm going to Cum." I don't believe the orgasm I'm having, nothing like it before in my life. I have tears flowing down my face, and I hear Chuck asking if I'm alright. "I tell him don't stop, DON'T STOP, DON'T STOP!"

"Mom" are you alright I ask her? She was crying at the same time she was having an orgasm. I thought something was wrong. "I started to pull out!"

"Mom screamed at me, DON'T STOP, KEEP GOING, DON'T STOP CHUCK!"

"There will be no stopping me from now on Mom." "For I'm really going to bury my cock into that asshole and fill you up with more cum than you ever dreamed of!"

"This is what I wished for," and now I have it. "Mom I love you!" I want you to lay on your back, "I'm going to fuck your ass like you never dreamed possible." I put more oil on my cock and pushed her knees up to her breasts, then pushed my cock straight down into her asshole, right up to my balls.

"Oh yes!" "My Chucks cock is so filling." I can squeeze it every time he pulls it almost out. I grab that big head of his and I won't let it go. Then he shoves it all the way in as far as it will go and grinds his balls against my asshole causing my juices to flow. "Chuck you're beautiful!"

I have never felt like this before in my life. "He is starting to pull his cock in and out, faster and faster, heating up my asshole and pussy also." Chuck is really banging my ass with that cock of his, I can now feel my orgasm building even stronger than before. "I'm answering blow for blow as I try to keep up with the pounding he is giving me." Even in my asshole I can feel every vain in that cock of his. I feel his balls pound on my ass slapping harder each time. "Harder and harder" Chuck fires that cock into my asshole. I can feel my orgasm building in my pussy, it's unbelievable that I can come in both places at the same time. And then there's that noise again, screaming. I'm grabbing the sheets, pushing on the head board. "It's me screaming. IT'S ME, IT'S Me!"

"MY GOD I CAN FEEL HIS COCK SWELL, HE GRABS ME BY MY HIPS," All of the sudden there is an explosion of warmth spewing into my asshole, like nothing I've ever felt before. "A warm sensation that I felt in my asshole and pussy both, at the same time. I'm pulling and squeezing my nipples which adds to the intensity of the moment.

"Exploding into ORGASM! After ORGASM! After ORGASM! After ORGASM!"

"At the same time Chuck is filling my bowels with so much Cum, I can feel it running out of my asshole." It feels like he is pushing his cock up into my throat. "This is truly the best I have ever been fucked and it's by my own son."

"Mom, that was really incredible!" There has been nothing else like it. Chuck is laying there trying to catch his breath.

"Did I do Ok for you Mom?" "Did I satisfy you?"

"OH MY GOD CHUCK?" "You were better than any man I've ever known!" "Baby, you put your daddy to SHAME."

"ANY TIME, you want to fuck Momma's ass, you are more than welcome." "Chuck I'll give you what ever you want, no matter what." Chuck's cock stayed hard in my ass and my ass muscles kept a tight grip on it. We ground into each others hips and he drilled my ass again, harder and longer. This time it was going to be and even bigger load of cum in my ass. "Plus Chuck would make me pass out with two more separate Orgasms." ~ ~ ~

"Mom," when did you say Aunt Maggie was suppose to be back? I could have swore I saw her reflection in the mirror, out side the door of the bedroom.

"Oh Chuck," don't be so nervous, "you're not going to get caught by your Mother are you." We both laughed.

I think to myself, maybe he is just trying to make sense of it all. "I know that I haven't even realized that we have truly become lovers."

Mother and Son. "It's oh so wrong, so wicked and delicious." For us it feels oh so right, and "I won't ever stop."

"Chuck is mine!" Even if Maggie saw us I said to Chuck, "she has her own son." I still won't give you up, but I may let her borrow you once in a while. Chuck and I both broke out into laughter.

"You still haven't filled Momma's pussy yet baby. "So let's get busy there young man."

"Suck on my cock a little Mom," and warm me up for the main event will you. I'll let you get on top for the long ride. I want that ass of yours to squeeze my cock some more and make it happy! "I love you Mom." ~ ~ ~

"You know Chuck, your sister will be home from College in two weeks."

"So lets get in all the practice we can".

"I love you baby."

"I love you too Momma."

"Now Momma's going to suck on that wonderful cock of yours"...........

12