Church Can Be Fun Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped her to her feet and she kicked off her shoes, unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor; in the soft light she was angelic. I took some time just looking at her, examining her curves, noting the near perfect hour-glass shape to her. Then I pulled her to me, turned her around and pushed gently on her back.

She bent at the waste and I again put my mouth on her while my hands held and spread her little ass. I don't know how she did it, but while I was busy licking her she somehow freed my cock and wrapped her small hands around my shaft while I brought her off yet again.

Without a word she stepped away from me, sank to her knees and put me in her mouth. Her lips were soft as pillows, and she sucked on me slowly. She used her tongue expertly, licking all the right places alternately hard and soft during what by all accounts was an exquisitely preformed blow job.

When she removed my cock from her mouth, I got about joining her in a total state of nakedness. As I grabbed her to take her someplace more comfortable she pushed me back down in my chair. She stepped forward, putting a leg on each side of the chair and lining my cock up with her pussy. Slowly she sank down until the tip of my cock made contact with the entrance to her tunnel.

My hand went to her face and I looked her in the eyes. "Are you sure about this?" She just kind of looked at me with a silly expression. "I mean, I don't have protection and I don't know how much, uh, experience you have and..."

She smiled sweetly. "Shhh. Don't worry about that stuff. My mom put me on birth control when I was thirteen, right after she found out I was sexually active."

"Thirteen?"

"Yeah, I know... I was a late bloomer."

I suppose I would have thought more about that had she not began taking my cock inside of herself. It was slow going, her pussy was very small and tight and my dick is a bit on the big side, but with her wetness and some patience I was soon buried in her to the hilt.

She let out a little cooing noise when I was all the way inside of her. "Nice," she said, "even better than I had fantasized."

"You fantasized about me?" I asked a little surprised by her revelation.

"Of course. Didn't you fantasize about me?"

"Sure I did, but I just never thought..."

Leah laughed. "That's the problem with men, always thinking when they should be acting and always acting when they should be thinking. Now would you just shut up and enjoy this?"

"Yes ma'am," I said and set about enjoying it.

And enjoy it I did, holy shit. I can't tell you how amazingly good it was to have her lithe little body pressed against mine, wiggling and squirming and rocking and bouncing and, well, you know how that all goes.

While she was riding me we would have long, passionate kisses until she started down the path toward orgasm. Then she would pull my head down to her breasts and I would suck on them while she pushed herself over the proverbial edge again and again.

I could feel her wetness dripping down my cock, coating my balls and my legs... it was impressive how much juice flowed from this girl when she came. When she had successfully navigated herself to yet another orgasm she slid herself off my lap and resumed her position on her knees before me.

"I love the taste of cock after it's been inside me," she purred and then set about cleaning my shaft of all the sticky fluid she had left behind. When she finally finished we both stood up and enjoyed another long, passionate kiss. Then I helped her back onto the table and into the same position as before.

Of course instead of sticking my tongue inside her, I stuck my cock inside her. I went slow – even after being inside of her for an extended period she was still tight – and I started to fuck her with long, deliberate strokes.

It was my intention to make love to her slowly, to take the time to enjoy myself, but you know how that goes. A few minutes in I was grasping her narrow hips and slamming myself into her forcefully. Not that she seemed to mind one bit, she just laid there moaning and letting me fuck her however I wanted.

I put her long legs on my shoulders and kissed her ankles and feet, sucked on her pink little toes (they were painted the same pink as her finger nails). Her pussy was like a vice and no matter how long I fucked her it was still as tight as when I had first entered her. It really wasn't going to be much longer until I reached a critical point in our encounter.

When I informed her of this impending situation she encouraged me to sit back down in the chair. She hadn't disappointed me so far, why was I going to start arguing with her now? I did as she requested and when I was seated, she pushed my legs apart, turned her back to me and squatted down on my cock.

Once I was again fully engulfed in her pussy she leaned far forward and began to ride me by bouncing her ass up and down on my cock. The combined feeling and view of her tight, tiny little ass traversing up and down my shaft made the imminent situation more than imminent, and I grabbed her hips, pulled her down onto my cock fully and vacated my store of sperm into her waiting pussy.

For a long time I just held her there, feeling her warmth, letting my cock slowly return to a flaccid state before she eventually slid off of me. Sensuously she licked me clean before returning her tiny body to my lap.

We sat there in silence, just snuggling and cuddling and enjoying each other's company in the after-glow of a glorious sexual romp. When she finally looked at the clock on the wall she said, "Oh, I should be going. Mom and dad are going to wonder where I'm at."

"I suppose you should go then. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble and not be able to come back next week."

Leah laughed. "Like they would ever keep me from coming to church."

"You're not in church, you're in the 'activities room'"

She smiled. "That I am, and what an activity it was. Was I better than your fantasies?"

"For once, you were."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"It just means that normally reality is never as good as the fantasies we come up with in our minds."

"And this one was?"

"No. This one was better."

"I agree," she said and kissed me. "Now how about I give you something else to fantasize about?"

"Oh?"

"Yeah, tell me what you want me to wear next week and you can think about how I'll look in it, and what you can do to me when you get me out of it."

I thought about it for a minute. "Well, I like you in skirts. And the no panties thing was nice, but how about next week you wear some."

"Ok," she giggled. "Anything else?"

"Yeah, wear something that shows these pretty little feet," I said pulling on one of her toes. "And paint them red."

"So you like red do you?"

"Very much."

"Well, I hate to be the one to have to inform you of this, but your fantasies this week aren't going to come close to how good next Friday is going to be."

I smiled. "Is that so?"

"Mmm hmmm. You'd do well to learn not to underestimate me."

***

That week I tried to let me imagination run wild, tried not to underestimate her. As it turns out I failed miserably... and loved every second of it.

(This story will be continued in Church Can Be Fun. Part 2)

12