Church Games

Story Info
Sleepy girl makes a scene in church.
1.1k words
2.83
62.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali was tired. It was understandable. She hadn't slept in a day and a half- she'd been busy- and she'd be taking a nap right now if her family hadn't dragged her to church. But they had, and she wasn't. She was home from school for a week and felt it prudent to do what they said until she was once again a safe distance away.

She squirmed in her chair and tried to keep her eyes open and listen to the priest, and it didn't exactly help that she didn't even like the priest, who was rude and condescending and made comments to her about her clothes and her attitude and other things she had never actually asked his opinion on. She wondered if she was about to get a chastisement about being obviously half-asleep during the middle of a sermon. She was sitting towards the front and he could probably tell she wasn't quite there. Hopefully he wouldn't want to bother distracting the other parishioners with it.

She kept going into several-seconds-long dream states where whatever the priest was saying mixed and merged with random dream images before she jolted back into semi-wakefulness in a burst of disorientation. She was too tired to care about appearances, really. She just wanted a nap, preferably in the arms of someone desirable. She felt horny and was too tired to care about whether or not she should display that in the middle of church. There was a reasonably hot guy around her age sitting in front of and to the left of her. Looking for a small distraction to keep her conscious, she leaned forward and pinched his butt. He turned around, confused, and she shot him the lewdest look she could work up. He rolled his eyes and turned away. Her family, transfixed with what was apparently quite an interesting sermon if only Ali had enough brain function to follow it, didn't even notice.

She worked her hands into her sweatpants. If this didn't perk her up nothing would, and she was not in a state where it was occurring to her that getting caught wanking in church was probably a bit worse than getting caught dozing off in church. She turned her attention back to the priest and saw that he was eyeing her. It was not a friendly eyeing. So she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and flashed him.

He stopped. He stared. She has been expecting a reaction, but the look on his face was a bit extreme even for a church flashing. He must really like her breasts. Then she noticed that there was a very quick-forming and visible bulge in his crotch. Everything was silent. Emboldened, she got up.

She walked past him, groping the priest's crotch on the way to confirm he was as hard as he looked. She walked up to the life-sized Jesus sculpture that was the church's most prominent feature. She rubbed against it. "JC, JC, JC," she said loudly, "You don't want to listen to him, do you? Are you even paying attention? I know I'm not. You don't want these guys spending there time praying at you, do you? Nah, nah, I know what you want, JC, and it isn't prayer, is it?" She got up on her tiptoes to lick his shoulder, then worked her way down until her mouth was where his crotch would be if it had been sculpted properly and started miming a blowjob, waving her butt at the rest of the church as she did it. It was no longer silent. Among the voices she thought she heard both her mother and her father, sounding unpleased, but she wasn't really processing and she didn't really care.

When she got bored she stood up and faced the priest. He did not look like she thought he would look. His face was blank and he seemed more out of it than she was, not to mention even more aroused than before.

Ali cocked her head. "Get on your knees," she said experimentally. Slowly, he did. Well, this was interesting. She had broken his brain or something. Maybe he had some secret sucking-off-Jesus fetish and triggering it has blown his fragile little mind. He seemed like the kind of guy who might have a sucking-off-Jesus fetish. She licked her lips. Standing in front of him with her back to everyone else, she yanked down the front of her pants- she wasn't wearing anything under them that day- and thrust her pussy in his face. "Lick," she commanded.

The priest put his face forward and started licking her. He wasn't very good at it. Probably didn't have a lot of experience. But pleasure wasn't the point, publicly degrading the pompous moron who told her not to "present herself" as a "harlot" was. She got into it, pelvic thrusting against his face and grabbing the back of his head while yelling "Yeah, baby! That's right! Like that, yeah!" and dumb things like that.

It was like a dream- it hadn't quite clicked with her that yeah, she probably was dreaming, it rarely did- with the shocked and horrified voices behind her sounding far away and delicious. She hooked her thumbs into the back of her pants and pulled them down, then shook her ass vigorously at the churchgoers so they'd have a good look at what their pastor so clearly preferred to talking about Jesus. She gave it a few slaps for good measure and imagined the young men of the audience getting hard. Maybe she'd take her pick of them afterwards, or maybe not. Whatever she felt like.

She got tired of receiving mediocre cunnilingus from an insane pervert priest and jerked him away from her crotch. She turned around and briefly rubbed her ass against his face-she felt him responding with kisses- then pulled back and told him to jerk himself all. Starting to become aware enough to begin sobbing with humiliation, her curled up in a fetal position and did so. Pulling up her pants, Ali faced the stunned audience- both of her parents were ghost-white- and walked towards them as-

-She woke back up. The priest was glaring at her but had not stopped his sermon. Guess she hadn't even flashed him. Maybe she should, and try the rest of it. Nah. Dream-victory was sweeter than any real confrontation probably would be. She just smiled mockingly and darted her tongue out at him as she removed her hands. She felt refreshed and alert. She wondered about her brain's choice of sex dream. Probably a subconscious metaphor for. . . something. Her parents were to clueless to have even noticed her masturbating. Maybe if she could get away from them when this was over, she didn't need that nap right away. She felt like the Jesus sculpture was looking at her extremely approvingly and encouragingly and there were other things to do.