Church Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her strong hands and forearms secure Wip's thighs as she thrashes.... This time her moans—her cries—her shrieks—cannot be contained....Aubrye has no desire that they should be...they are music to her ears.... Pure delight.... Like blueberries and cream on the most jaded palette....

Aubrye slaps those slick thighs...then licks them....then reaches for a white linen napkin to dry her own face.... She reapplies her bright red lipstick in the reflection of the silver serving tray....

***

Perfect hostess...Aubrye props Wip's head on the chaise...then serves more champagne.... The two nibble and giggle...completely disheveled....

Perfect hostess....Aubrye picks up garments—shifts and dusters...scarves and all...and pads round the corner, stilettos clicking—aside from crotch-less pantyhose, the only form of dress left between the two of them—deposits the load in the dryer for 'airing'....

While Aubrye tends to their 'freshening', Wip makes a quick survey of the room from her vantage on the chaise....there, 'it' catches her eye, and she knows that this is just a 'breather'...

'It' is a cucumber...or a squash of some sort—long, thick, and full at the bottom....its bottom separated as if it were two balls....up the slight curve to its top—carved like the perfect dick-head...capped in black....

Wip shivers....

Click-clack.... Aubrye's ample ass slides round the wall...glides through the entrance...pass Wip....

Wip seizes a wrist...pulls Aubrye to the chaise and rolls atop her....

Nipples hot and almost perfectly matched....hot lips touching—in both places—hot breath...hotter words: 'Perfect hostess....' Wip whispers into Aubrye's mouth.... 'Alright, Hot Bitch...my turn....'

The heavy, condommed vegetable slapped against the lips of Aubrye's already wet pussy as Wip spanked her clit with it....

'Ouch! Bitch!.... Ouch!....Mmmmmmm....muthafuka....mmmmmm....O yes, Babi....

'I'd love to fuck your mamma, if she's anything like you....' a whisper....

'Mmmmmmm....O, yeh...nasti, fuckin' bitch....'

The long, thick root bowed her pussy lips before Wip pushed the heavy, capped head between them....

'Ooooooooo....shiiiiiiit...' Aubrye moaned.... 'Fuck me, Mami...fuck me....'

Slow and methodical...Wip wanted Aubrey to know every inch, every ridge and pit of this cucumber-cock.... Slowly, she guided it way up that sweet pussy....

'O, Babi!...O Babi!....You're fillin' me up! You're fillin' me up!....'

'Good, Bitch! Good!....just what you deserve....hot cunt, slut....'

'O yes, Babi....O yes....'

Aubrye started to buck on the veggie-cock—started to ride it in earnest....all Wip had to do was hold it in place....then the wail started....Wip was certain that the Sunday afternoon calm had been shattered....

The bitch creamed so much on the cuc, that it looked like it had been drenched in dill dressing.... Wip slid the tool from Aubrye slick cunt, rolled the rubber off and dunked it in again—raw—to the hilt....Aubrye spasmed, shooked...moaned low and deep as Wip pulled the long vegetable back out....

She took a bite from the cream-covered tuber, then fed it to Aubrye....

Quite a way to get your veggies....

***

They were both exhausted....they lay there for a while in each others arms....cuddling, cooing, giggling, whispering what bad 'church-girls' they were....

Then, it occurred to Aubrye that she needed to make good on her initial threat...

She grabbed Wip be the hand...pulled her to her feet and helped her struggle back into her stilettos....then she led her from the sunroom through the kitchen back to the foyer and the huge staircase....Aubrye guided Wip up the semi-circular incline, her finger to her lips when they reached the door at the top....

Before she turned the knob, she backed Wip into the corner once more and pushed three fingers up that hot, damp, slick pussy and pumped....covered Wip's mouth with her on thick, lush caramelled lips and hissed....

'I warned you not to fuck with me, Bitch.... I told you my man's got a big dick....a huge dick....I warned you, Bitch....'

Wip nearly collapsed as Aubrye twisted the three fingers in her cunt....and then slowly thumbed the French handle to the door....

***

The door parted slowly...with the slowness of a soft afternoon breeze....backlit in the soft glow of afternoon sun from the widows behind the bed...a warm shadow hung over the room....

Aubrye had maneuvered herself behind Wip...and in this, her positioning was almost unimaginable—she stood to the left and ever so slightly behind Wip...she had managed—as she gently nudged Wip to the door and through it—to not only re-insert the three fingers back up that hot pot, from the rear, but to also embed her thumb up Wip's asshole all the way to the first knuckle...

With each rocking, stilettoed step, Wip was literally fucking herself on Aubrye's hand....concentrating on anything other than the sensation was extremely difficult....

In fact, at this point, all Wip was prone to concentrate on—(funny word, that—'prone'...Wip was wishing she could be that at this very moment—on her flat, tight belly having her ass and pussy finger-fucked by this magnificent bitch)—was the pleasure of it all....

She stumbled forward in the gloom til her knee made contact with the foot of the bed....then she did what came natural—she leaned into the bed and offered up as much of her ass and pussy as she possibly could to Aubrye's ravaging hand....

Aubrye took full advantage....withdrew her thumb from Wip's asshole—Wip whimpered for that empty second—cupped her full hand—four fingers and thumb—and gave Wip something she'd never experienced before—a fist....

The air rushed from Wip's lungs in a huge gasp...at the same moment two fingers found their way up her asshole and began to pump in unison with the fist up Wip's cunt....

That was almost exactly the moment she realized that her short, nappy-haired head had come to rest on something almost soft...at least 'soft' as in muscled...as in muscular...as in thigh....

As Aubrye fisted her pussy and finger-fucked her ass, Wip struggled to regain composure—to get a fix on her position and surroundings....she struggled to focus...she worked hard to force her eyes to lock on anything that might ground her.....Slowly she made out what seemed to be a dark column to the left of where her head rested....when she heard the voice...she knew what it was....

'Damn, Honey...you said she was fine...but not this fine....' The voice was deep and sonorous....and the 'column' switched on a refrain that now began to play over and over for Wip—'I got a big cocked man, Bitch....I got a big cocked man....'

Behind that—in the distance—she heard Aubrye's voice: 'Yeh, she's a hot little muthafuka, too....'

***

Ironically...the only thing that came to Wip's mind was that the only hole that wasn't filled was her mouth....

It was clear that the mysterious voice was pumping the 'column'....she could feel it heave....she could smell its damp sweetness....she even caught the glint of sap that pearled its length with his stroking.... Now, she wanted to taste it...

With Aubrye still working her pussy and ass, she struggled to bring her head up high enough to capture cock....

Even she hadn't anticipated how high was 'high'.... This boi had a long cock....Wip had seen long and thick—there was at least one in her family—she had even treated herself to several—after all, in her mind, were there any other kind worth having—but this one seemed gargantuan....or was it just the fact that the fist in her pussy and fingers plugging her asshole were just pushing her imagination over the edge....

***

Wip made contact with the fat, black cock about midway up the shaft....there her lips met the thickness...she spread them, used her tongue to make the surface even slicker...and with her nose pushed the big hand pumping it aside.... She shivered when she tasted the salty sweetness of the precum....then she began to pump the shaft with her mouth....attempting to work her way to its cone....

All the while, Aubrye continued to assault her ass and pussy, and Wip twisted and ground against each lunge....

'Ooooooo....shi-iiiiiit....fu-uuuuck....' He growled, as she mouth-massaged his shaft....'Where the fuck did you find her, Babi?....She ain't nothing like what I imagined the church ladies to be....'

'I told you she was hot....and I told you I bet she could handle all my man's dick....' Wip heard a distant voice say...just as her mouth mounted the summit of that cock....

'Oooooo...fuck! Babi!...Fuck!—Who IS this bitch??!!' It was a deep, rumbling screech as Wip bottomed on that cock and began a self-imposed gagging—precum and spit oozing from her mouth, out...all around that thick, black wand...so thick that the voyeur would have thought that he had already cum.... She had bottomed on it...but that was only about a third of the huge tool—four or five inches....

She held it in the back of her throat....pumped it...constricted her throat muscled around it and gurgled up thick, creamy loads of a spitty precum concoction....

Aubrye leaned in as close as possible without disengaging her hands from Wip's holes.... 'Damn...I wanna taste that, Babi....' She whispered to Wip.... Wip shifted her angle just enough to let ropes of the cream spill to Aubrye's hungry mouth....

'The bitch is gonna kill me, Brye!....' the deep voice rasped....

'Least you'll happy, Nasti Beast....' Aubrye laughed out loud.... 'And there'll be at least two fine bitches dressed in black to dance on your grave!—Be a man! Enjoy that shit! I'm gonna ask girlfriend for lessons when she finishes on you....!'

There's something about sucking cock that has always made Wip want more.... She always remembers the question she put to her twin Sydian on the matter....she was never one to get into Sydd's sex life—it just usually happened—probably because the two of them were so close....in any case, one of the many conversations on sex emerged, and Wip asked the 'expert' about 'head'....

It wasn't as if Wip hadn't sucked her share of dicks—big ones—up til that moment...it was just assumed that her older twin was a bit more experienced....you see she had a dick—one of the biggest Wip had ever seen—and some thought had been sucking and been sucked with a frequency that could only be imagined—even by Wip....

Truth be told, Sydd was an 'oral-phile'....she loved putting her lips, mouth, tongue, and teeth on all the sweet, hot, damp, nasty places the human body offered...and while she wasn't particularly into men...she loved sucking cock as much as she loved having hers sucked....

So...Sydd's insights on cock-sucking played in Wip's head at this moment as she attempted—in her sister's vernacular—to sweetly 'hurt' this man good....

It was only when she felt him swell to the point that she thought he was ready to cum that she used her own hands....she clamped him off at the base of his cock.... Then, she pulled herself free of Aubrye's fist and fingers and scooted up his thick thigh...both hands firmly choking down that cock...keeping that cum contained....

For the first time, Wip got a chance to see the 'monster'—it was exactly that....she couldn't get both hands round it—her jaw still ached—it must have been at least a foot long—maybe even fifteen inches....yeh, it was the stuff you heard of in porno legends...and now she was gonna fuck it...she was gonna ride 'my man gotta big cock....'

Aubrye knew what she was doin'....she had prepped our girl for this moment....that fisting had made Wip's cunt just elastic enough to take this mutha without too much pain....but sometimes, pain is good...now she assisted by capping that swollen black snake...

Wip lowered herself onto all that thick cock...let that big pretty cock head pierce the beautiful, swollen lips of her pussy....they groaned in unison as her tightness grated on the head of that big cock....

Aubrye whispered cheers behind them: 'Yeh....get 'em, Pretti Babi...You such a nasti lil' bitch....Fuck him good!... Ooooooo, Daddi, she's such a lil slut!....she takin' all my babi's cock....'

Aubrye was truly amazed that someone else could take all of her husband's dick...she had always thought of it as an 'acquired taste'....she laughed to herself.... 'wonder who else, Ms Wip's been fucking....know her way round some big dick....'

Wip rode Aubrye's man's cock like she was a winning Kentucky Derby jockey...she was truly 'posting' on all that dick....it was hard to tell who was whinnying more, Wip or her stallion.... She was pounding the boi and making him lather...you could tell by the froth on his thick dick....

Wip was preoccupied—how could she not be—she hadn't noticed that Aubrye had backed away....then from the corner of her eye she caught Aubrye's reflection in the mirror....

***

Aubrye had her knees bent slightly as she worked the back end of a two-headed dildo up her pussy.... Not just any two-headed dildo....this was a specially shaped strap-on.... The end Aubrye was inserting was curved to fit up her and to be anchored in her pussy after she strapped up.... the 'business end' stood up just like

her husband's dick...just a bit smaller....

Aubrye climbed up on to the bed between her husband's thighs...right behind Wip.... She bent low and tongued Wip's already puckered asshole.... Wip moaned loud with all that pole up her pussy....

She looked back over her shoulder....Aubrye gave her that big bright smile...leaned forward to kiss her deep...and in the same motion put nine inches of black rubber as far up Wip's asshole as it would go....

Wip's muffled scream slid down Aubrye's throat and was replaced by an 'Unhhhh....unhhhhhh...unhhhhhh....' while she pounded the hole her husband wasn't in....

Aubrye cooed while she was up Wip's ass: 'Yes...Babi....give it up to Mami....give it to me, Lil Slut....be my bitch....show me how you fuck me and my big dicked man....'

It was a bit more than even Wip could handle.... It seemed like Aubrye had commanded all her sensation to her ass....Wip spasmed, moaned and jerked....babbled while she was impaled on the twin spikes....cream washed from her hot hole in a scalding torrent...she imagined that her sweating asshole must be steaming....she must have cum three or four times....

Evidently, the other end of Aubrye's dildo had done it's job too....Aubrye shook and cursed....called everyone and no one 'Muthafukka!' , several times, before she slumped and fell to the side....

However...the big man wasn't done yet....

***

He flipped Wip onto her back... wrapped her thighs round his neck for maximum penetration and bottomed in her—she saw stars—then he began to rotate and piston that cock in her boiling, slick hole....

Wip finally regained her focus as it felt like he was swelling beyond belief and about to loose it—to give it up...she wrapped her arms round his neck with her thighs and began to croon to him.... 'Give it to me, Daddi.... Give this lil bitch all that big sweet dick....give me that hot sweet cream....'

He grunted louder and pushed deeper....

It was then that Wip looked over his shoulder and saw Aubrye's impish grin....

Aubrye was behind her husband...matching him stroke for stroke as he plowed Wip's pussy...her nine inches of strap-on deep in his ass and him fucking Wip like it would be his last....

Wip thought she had passed onto another plane as he swelled and bottomed in her one last time, then let go of all of his seed with a bellow that shook the room and almost burst the condom.... Somewhere in the distance: 'Yeh, Daddi...give the sweet lil' bitch all my cream...give her all of Mami's cream....

***

Every so often, one gets to act in accordance with what one has learned as good, or neighborly....Wip was only too happy to have had the opportunity to welcome the new assistant pastor and his wife to the community.... One could only wonder how long they might stay.... No matter that... Wip was convinced that she, for one, would make the most of their time....And they clearly intended to make the most of hers....

12