Cinder Whore Ch. 02

Story Info
Ellie learns a dark family secret.
5.3k words
4.25
81.2k
73

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers

Ellie woke early, and simply couldn't force herself to rise from the mattress. The cellar was cold and she'd left her blanket upstairs. She slipped into an old, familiar fantasy, one where she was safe and warm. One she'd had since she was a little girl, and her mother had told her the truth. Her father, the man who she'd known since birth, who loved her and raised her, wasn't really her father. They had tried to get pregnant for many years, but to no avail. Finally, her mother became desperate, and sought out a doctor to artificially inseminate her. From that day on, whenever Ellie was mad with her parents, she would fantasize about her real father. In her mind, he was perfect. He was handsome, kind, wealthy, everything a girl could want. He would whisk her away from all her troubles, take her out for ice cream, roller skating, and dance with her in a fancy restaurant at night. Then he'd tuck her into bed, kiss her softly, and tell her that he loved her. The old fantasy brought tears to her eyes as she thought of how different this perfect man was to the step father she had now. How she wished she could find him. He would surely rescue her from this hell.

Her lovely fantasy was broken as her step brother's screams assaulted her from over the walkie talkie. She dragged herself from the cold mattress and walked up the stairs, dreading the confrontation in the kitchen. They had completely forgotten to feed her yesterday, and she was absolutely famished.

"Fuck, slut, you take forever!"

Donny glared at her over his bowl of cereal. Dan had a breakfast burrito in his mouth. He grinned, some of the food showing between his teeth. Ellie was horrified that she was so hungry, she was tempted to kiss him in order to lick the crumbs from between his teeth. Bile rose in her throat and rumbled in her stomach. She dropped to her knees in between their chairs, waiting, hopefully, for them to offer her some food.

"I think this slut was so horny yesterday she forgot to eat, wasn't she Dan?"

Dan agreed through a mouthful of burrito. He'd shoved almost the whole thing in his mouth and was greedily choking it down. Ellie's mouth watered. Donny stood up and went to the cabinet, taking out some maple syrup. Pulling off his boxers, he sat on the chair and dribbled the sticky goo onto his semi hard cock.

"There you go, bitch. Bon appetite!"

Ellie didn't hesitate, but sank her lips around his cock and sucked hungrily, licking the sweet syrup from his skin. She used her fingers to rub the gooey syrup from his groin onto his cock , trying to get as much in her mouth as she could. She felt her piercings begin to vibrate and whimpered as the pleasure tickled her flesh. Dan finished his burrito and got up. Gathering some things from the fridge, he put three eggs, some yogurt, a banana and bran flakes in the blender and hit the puree setting. The unappetizing mush he then poured into a glass.

"Come now brother, remember what dad said. She needs to get some real nutrition in her body, or she'll lose her girlish figure!"

He grabbed a fist full of Ellie's hair and yanked her from his brother's cock, then dumped half the mixture on the straining cock. Ellie quickly began sucking the disgusting mixture from her brother's cock, scooping it and trying to keep it on his body. In spite of her best efforts, some of it dripped on the floor. When Dan sat in the next chair and stripped, pouring the remaining mixture in his lap, she quickly switched from one cock to the other, still pumping Donny with her hand, but eagerly trying to eat the slop that coated her brother. In the second it took her to switch, she lost much more of the mixture onto the floor. She was licking and sucking the last of the "breakfast" from Dan, then quickly licked the rest clean from Donny's throbbing cock. She wondered how far they were from coming when suddenly Donny picked her up by her hair, tossing her onto the table and slamming his cock into her pussy.

Her vibrating clit had been building her pleasure and she screamed as she came hard around him. The scream was cut short as Dan pulled her hair, tilting her head back against the edge of the table and ramming his cock deeply down her throat. She'd already lost a lot of air from the scream, and her arms thrashed wildly as her body cried out for oxygen. The asphyxiation actually added to her pleasure, forcing her body to focus on the hot vibrations in her nipples and clit and the two thick cocks slamming hard into her from both ends. Dan reached around and cruelly squeezed a breast, holding his cock deeply in her throat until she came a second time on Donny's impaled length. Only then did Dan pull out enough to let her take several deep breaths. Then the assault continued in the same fashion, fucking her face and pussy until she came, and only then letting her breath. Her brothers mercilessly derided her.

"Fucking bitch is such a whore, she'd come while we were killing her!"

"Like a dog in heat, brother, an animal who can only be used. Now hurry up, I want that pretty ass."

Donny slammed his hips so hard into her tight cunt she felt him pounding into the crease of her cervix. The tip of his cock actually tried to enter her womb and she tried vainly to scream, her throat contracting around her brother's cock. When he finally did come, he gushed directly inter her uterus, his cock pressed tightly against her cervix hole.

When Dan pulled out of her mouth, she was sobbing hysterically. She was in so much pain, she was certain she couldn't cum again. But neither brother cared. Donny went back to his cereal bowl and Dan coated his cock in oil before slamming it deeply into her ass. Ellie screamed as he squeezed her ass cheeks, which still showed marks from her father's paddle the other night. He kept ramming her hard, shoving his cock until it was buried to the hilt. Then he'd pull all the way to the opening, tease her gaping hole, then pound into her again, slapping her outer thigh with each thrust. The vibrating jewelry ensured that she still felt pleasure, though. She couldn't stand that it was combined with so much pain. She was brutally fucked in the ass while the vibrations in her clit finally sent her over the edge and she gushed her pussy juices all over her ass and her brother's cock. He grunted and pulled out, and she was thankful it was over, as the jewelry stopped vibrating. Then, to her horror, she opened her eyes to see his cock in front of her face. Before she could protest, he shoved his dirty cock into her mouth and began fucking her face. She could taste the olive oil and her own ass, and valiantly fought against throwing up. Finally, Dan came in her mouth, shooting his load down her throat and forcing her to swallow. When he was done, he clapped his brother on the back, grabbed his duffle bag and walked out. Ellie held her stomach tightly, but lost the fight, dashing to the sink to expel the meager breakfast they had given her.

Donny finished his cereal and cruelly dumped the remaining milk down the drain, leaving her with nothing but an empty bowl and the dirty blender, both of which she eagerly licked clean, still hungry. She watched him leave and sighed. Gathering her cleaning supplies she decided that she would use her alone time to test the limits of the house security.

As she cleaned, she examined all the doors and windows, hoping vainly that one of them wasn't wired to the security alarm. Even the tiny window in the basement was sealed and wired up. When the alarm for her lessons went off, she was devastated. Walking to the computer, she gazed sadly into the face of Professor Hort.

"Ah, my worthless student. Let us begin your pointless lessons today, shall we?"

Ellie ignored the jab and began to recite another erotic Roman poem by Catullus:

I hate and I love. Why do I do it, perchance you might ask? I don't know, but I feel it happening to me and I'm burning up.

As Ellie read, she could empathize a little. She hated what her new family did to her, yet her body seemed to burn and ache for their torture none the less. As she read, she dutifully stroked her tender pussy and breasts while her professor jacked off to the sight. Her jewelry heightened the sensation and soon she was gushing on the sofa cushions. Hort then gave her her homework assignment, letting her know she would not have a second lesson today.

"I want you to write a paper entitled: The Pros and Cons of Prostitution, Why My Body is My Only Asset. I will give you the rest of the day to work on it."

Ellie nodded in surprise and delight. She hated performing for this ugly man. He left her with a science reading article about the specific nutritional needs of various animals and the food chain. It was a bit confusing, but she tried to remember it all anyhow.

When she was finished, Ellie resumed her cleaning, when suddenly her desperation got the better of her. She knew if she tripped the alarm that the police would come. Maybe if they did, she could convince them to rescue her? She opened the back door and made a break for it. Two things happened instantaneously. The first thing was that a silent alarm was tripped, but Ellie didn't notice that at all. What she did notice was the searing pain in her clit and nipples as the jewelry burned so hot she saw flashes of light streak across her eyes. She quickly crawled back across the threshold, hoping that the pain would stop. It didn't. The pain was so intense her screams were silent and she writhed in agony on the floor. Finally a sound pierced through the fog of pain and she heard several boots on the floor. The pain stopped suddenly and she was left with a dull ache in her body as she whimpered, her body shaking in relief. She cracked her eyes open and saw four pairs of boots surrounding her. The tall black men in blue uniforms stared down at her naked, panting form. She gazed at them pleadingly, licking her dry lips, trying to speak.

"Help... help me..."

One of the men laughed.

"Sure baby. We'll help you."

The men lifted her up and brought her to the living room. They sat her down and to her horror, they began to unzip their pants, releasing their hard cocks. One of the men was huge, at least 10 inches, his thick black cock springing from his pants. The other men were almost as big, the smallest one was about 8 inches. They closed in on her, the big one pushing his cock into her protesting mouth. One of the men stood behind her, holding her arms back. Another knelt between her thighs and began to lick her pained pussy and clit. The last man stood, rubbing his cock, as he watched the rest of the security detail.

"We've got about an hour before Mal shows up to punish her, men, so take your time."

Ellie whimpered between the big man's thrusting cock, her hips bucking as the man between her legs thrust two fingers into her dampening pussy. He swirled his tongue around her pussy lips and clit, her jewelry slowly beginning to vibrate again. Ellie was sure she wouldn't be able to feel any pleasure in the abused flesh, but she was wrong. The vibrations shot through her body and she felt herself grow slick and wet, in spite of the four strange black men who were assaulting her.

"She's soaked. Look how that pussy is aching for some thick black meat."

"Well give it to her, then!"

"Yeah, fuck the bitch!"

They rolled her over so that she was leaning against the back of the couch, and the one holding her arms shoved his black cock between her lips. The one who had previously been in her mouth, lay on the couch and took one vibrating nipple between his lips, sucking and licking. The guy who had been jerking off lay on the other side to tease her other nipple with his tongue. The man licking between her legs shoved his cock deep into her slick cunt. He held her hips still while he rammed her hard from behind.

Her screams were muffled by the thick black cock in her mouth and one of the men teasing her lips began to rub her vibrating clit. The man who was fucking her stuck a thick finger in her asshole as well, and it was simply too much. Ellie's body shook and shuddered with the intensity of the orgasm, squeezing the man's cock so hard she forced him out. He slapped her ass, hard, right over the marks from her paddling, and rammed his cock deeper and faster. Tears were streaming down her face and snot began to clog her nostrils as the pain in her abused center mingled with the intense pleasure of her orgasms and the men's hands and tongues assaulting her tender flesh. The man behind her began pumping with short, rapid bursts, then finally grunted and shot his load into her cunt.

The man whose cock she was sucking switched places with one of the men who was sucking her nipples, and the man who had just come began to suck the bereft tip. The second man began thrusting inside her cunt with just as much speed as the first. His cock felt even bigger than the last ones, not so much longer, as thicker, spreading her cunt wide. She flexed her fingers, yanking at the tight grip of the man who held her wrist as she was forced to suck his cock. Her body arched as she came hard on the new, thick shaft, and he pounded her relentlessly through the shattering orgasm, drawing it out for nearly a minute. Her body was so tight and tense, held firmly against her assailants. When the second man began to grunt, she came as soon as she felt his hot jizz spurt against her pulsing walls. The men all switched places again, this time the huge 10 inch cock was placed against her lips. She could barely swallow a third of it as he tried vainly to ram it down her throat. He released her hands and whispered in her ear.

"Rub my cock, slut, and be gentle, or I'll fuck your ass with my monster cock."

The other man was pounding viciously into her cunt, the tip of his long cock slamming against her cervix. The bruising from her brother's earlier fucking left a dull ache in her cunny, but every time he hit the abused spot, she gasped in pain. She wrapped both her hands around the huge cock and rubbed, swallowing as much as she could while pumping him. The man behind her was pushing the cheeks of her ass together, trying to get more of her body to rub his huge member. Finally he poured his jizz into her cunt as she orgasmed yet again. The cum oozed out of her and she caught her breath as the last man's monster cock left her mouth and he gripped her ass tightly. He smacked her cheeks, hard, and she cried out, whimpering as both the men at her breasts continued to suck and play with her. The big man flipped her over so that he was sitting down and impaled her on his huge cock. The two men at her tits resumed their sucking and the last man knelt down between both their legs and began to lick her cum soaked clit. She reached behind her, wrapping her hands around the neck of the huge black man who was holding her hips and fucking her hard. She heard the door creak open and saw her father walk in, his eyes darkening as he watched the four security men raping his daughter, and her obvious pleasure as she screamed over and over, her hot cunt continuing to gush on the huge black cock. Her face contorted in horror as she saw the anger in his eyes.

"You disgusting slut, you just had to fuck the security men, didn't you? Four big black cocks and you're still coming? What a whore, you're as bad as your mother. She couldn't keep her legs closed to anyone with a dick either. I'm going to punish you for this, daughter, just you wait."

The man in her cunt continued his pounding, laughing at her distress.

"That's right, baby, come on my big black dick. It's too late to save you now. Come on me."

She exploded, screaming with pleasure as the big black cock gushed into her pussy, spurting hot jizz deep into her womb. She was still trembling, both with fear and arousal as her stepfather closed in and the men zipped up their pants. Mal signed the clip board stating that all was well in the house and the men left. Ellie's stepfather walked over to her cowering frame and grabbed her by the hair, yanking her onto the floor. She screamed and grabbed a hold of his forearms, trying to pull ease the pressures on her scalp, but he continued to drag her. She scrambled backwards up the staircase and into the master bedroom. He thrust her into the shower and turned the water on, full cold. She shrieked, pleading as he took a loofah and began to scrub her body roughly.

"Please daddy! I'm sorry, please! I won't do it again, please stop! I'm sorry!"

He ignored her, stopping only long enough to grab the douche and shove her onto her back, roughly plunging the apparatus into her pussy to cleanse her of the other men's cum. She was shivering, her hot tears in stark contrast to the freezing water. When he finished cleaning her he pulled her from the shower, still dripping wet. She slipped and fell onto the tiles. Beneath the fear, a hot rage was beginning to burn. He was keeping her prisoner, abusing her mind and body. He had no rights to her, no rights!

She could hear his pants unzipping and his clothing hitting the wall as he tossed them in the hamper. Her jewelry began to hum again, and she felt the hot pulse of pleasure flare in her loins. She balled her fists and turned to face him, determined to take a stand. Her eyes scanned his naked body, his rock hard erection waiting to pierce her flesh. Meeting his eyes, she began to shake her head.

"No."

The sneer on her stepfather's face was cruel.

"No? Are you telling daddy no, little girl?"

Ellie screamed in frustration as she felt her pussy moisten.

"No!!! I'm not your little girl, you are NOT my father! My father is dead!"

Mal's laugh was cruel as he stood over her trembling form. He didn't give her any warning as his hand struck the side of her face, knocking her into the wall.

"Ah, baby girl, that is where you're wrong. Surely your mother told you that her husband wasn't your real father, didn't she?"

Ellie sobbed in pain, leaning against the wall. She could feel the bruise creeping over her eye socket, her lip swelling. Her eyes flicked briefly at his, confused, and he knew that her mother had indeed told her the truth.

"Ah, so she did tell you. Her pathetic husband couldn't get her pregnant. They tried for years. Finally, in an act of desperation, she told him she was going to get artificial insemination. They weren't so very wealthy then. He knew they didn't have the money for it, but he never doubted her when she came back and told him it had worked."

Ellie didn't understand where he was going. It was nothing new, nothing she didn't know, except that they hadn't had a lot of money. What did that matter, though?

"When she disappeared, I was angry. She was special, your mother, and I wanted to keep fucking her, even though I was married to the boys' mother at the time. She never even told me that she was trying to steal a baby from me. When she called, after her husband died, and told me I had a daughter, that she wanted me to be a part of your life all of a sudden, well, what can I say? I guess my paternal instincts just couldn't be denied."

Ellie couldn't look at him. The sickening truth hit her harder than the back of his hand, and she was left gasping, her eyes fixed on the marble floor. Her fantasy of the perfect father, the man who would someday rescue her and give her all the love and devotion she deserved, it was shattered. It couldn't be true. She couldn't believe it. But when she thought back on the brief conversation with her mother, when she'd come home drunk with her new husband, she realized that her mother had tried to tell her.

"This is your family, Ellie, a father and brothers. I shouldn't have tried to keep you for myself. It was selfish."

Her mother had stumbled up the stairs and she'd barely had time to greet her step father and step brothers as they brought in all of their suitcases and lay claim to the house. Step father and step brothers. No, they were her biological father and half brothers. The horror of having been repeatedly raped by her adopted family was bad enough. Now she realized that they had always been her true blood.

LaSalia
LaSalia
433 Followers
12