Cindi Needed Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lied there together with her cuddled up next to me, her head resting on my arm and her hand gently caressing my penis. We talked and laughed for several minutes.

"Now, mister, it's MY turn to take charge of YOU," she grinned.

"Oh, really?" I replied. "This could be interesting."

"Yes, I gave you what you wanted. Now I have a few things I want for myself," she said with a devilish look.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "What can I do for you, ma'am?"

"You are going to clean me up like a good boy. NOW - lick your come off of my ass."

I must confess that I was excited at the thought of performing such a forbidden and erotic act, but as I briefly pondered it, she immediately went into her own "master role."

"What's the holdup, slave? I gave you an order. And since you hesitated, now I have to punish you."

With that, she motioned for me to roll over on top of the pillow. I wasn't sure what was happening, but when I got into position, she proceeded to smack my ass - hard! It both stung and surprised me. And then she did it again. When I realized that she was actually spanking me - something I had never experienced in a sexual manner - I was very aroused. She probably gave me seven or eight spanks overall, and my ass must have been as red as an apple! And my dick was once again rock solid.

"Now, slave, maybe you'll learn to do as you're told," she scolded. "Lick my ass clean."

I obediently rolled her onto her stomach and went right to work, licking my own cum out of her ass and also cleaning up where it had already dripped onto her cheeks and legs.

"Ohhhhhhh...that's a VERY good boy," she purred. "You're SUCH a good boy." "Now, put your cock in my pussy, hold me down like you're taking me against my will, and give me a good, manly fucking."

I wasted no time in following directions. I flipped her over, spread her legs again, put my cock inside of her, and held her arms above her head. Her wet pussy welcomed the fucking that I was giving her, and my thrusting immediately went into high speed.

"Take it, bitch" I snarled. (Obviously I had forgotten which role I was playing!) "Take this cock. I know you've needed a good fucking for months and now that's what you're getting - the BEST fuck of your life!" I growled. "THIS is how a man fucks his woman."

As Cindi bucked her hips against me and pretended to struggle to get out of my grasp, she was critically near her orgasm. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me, dammit! FUCK ME!!" she yelled!

I wondered if the neighbors could hear us - between her screaming and the bed rocking and squeaking - but I wasn't about to let it stop me. I was also at my limit as my balls had once again filled to capacity and were ready to explode for the third time. It had been several years since I had achieved three orgasms in one night.

With her final shriek, both of us unleashed a massive orgasm simultaneously. Her cum mixed with mine and it dripped out of her pussy and down onto our legs before drenching the sheets. We both continued to twitch and convulse for several moments, relieving our bodies of every last drop of fluid, until we finally relaxed into a state of calm and contentedness.

The sheets were all over the bed, her legs were intertwined with mine, and I could not have been more satisfied. Breathing deeply, I took in her intoxicating scent, held her close as her breasts were pinned against my chest, and she smiled and exhaled with a look of divine satisfaction as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

The next morning we were startled to hear the sound of the garage door opening - KAREN! She had come home early! We hurriedly got out of bed and threw on some clothes. I ran to the guest room and untucked the covers to make it appear that I had slept in there. When Karen walked in, we hoped that there was no obvious evidence of our night of passion (other than our bed, which I would need to get to quickly). I then realized that Cindi's thong, shorts and torn tank top were still in the living room by the couch. Would I be able to get to them before Karen noticed?

Karen smiled and walked over to me, gave me a hug and a kiss and squeezed my ass, and then greeted Cindi. Then, she glanced at me quizzically, as though she sensed something was amiss. She looked me in the eyes, and it became obvious. Somehow, she knew...

12