Cindy Gets The Upper Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers

"Gaaahhh!...Naaaaa!...Godddd!..." he moaned, his cock burning like it was being held in a fire.

Cindy knew she had him beside himself to come, even though the pain she was inflicting on his livid organ was excruciating. She could get anything from him she wanted at this moment.

"Pleease!...Ahhh!...Please Mrs. Ames!..." Jeff begged, humping helplessly up and into her relentlessly driving hand! His cock was on fire and his balls were churning in agony.

"If I let you come baby, I want to see you again!..." she purred, flailing his flesh pitilessly.

"Gaaah!...Mrs.Ames!...Pleeeease!..."

"We'll have some more fun, I promise!...This Friday night!...I don't care what you tell little Allison!.... Nine o'clock!... My place!..." Cindy demanded as she gazed across Jeff's livid cock crown into his tear filled eyes, never slowing her torrid masturbation

"Yes!...Yes!!..I will!...Pleaseee!..." he cried.

"Such a good boy!...Now whenever you see me close my fist and make this little motion..." she whispered as she accelerated her already frantic fisting..."you'll know that I'm thinking about!... How I jacked you off and made you come so hard today!...You'll think about this a lot, I promise!..." Cindy taunted as she stuck out her tongue and laid the tip of Jeff's cock on it. She released her ferocious squeeze at the root of his shaft.

"Naahhhhhh!....Ahhhh!...Godddd!..." Jeff cried in a scream that must surely have been heard throughout the office. His hips jerked up wildly from his seat straining frantically as his balls repeatedly convulsed. Cindy rose up with him, pumping his spewing prick with all her strength.

"Unnnn!..Unnnn!...Owwwww!..." he cried as his come jetted up from his balls in a torrent . Cindy jacked his load into her gaping mouth in perfect time with his shuddering orgasm.

"Cummmmm!...Ummm!...Mmmm!...Cummmm Onnnnn!..." she encouraged gutturally. She didn't even try to swallow his copious flow. She let his sperm fire into her open mouth and as soon as her mouth was full, it just trickled down her chin, his cock and her continuously stroking fist.

"Ahhhhh!...Nahhhh!...Nahhhh!..." Jeff cried as Cindy worked on his inflamed prick, extracting a seemingly endless stream of sperm from his nuts into her come dripping mouth.

"Unnn Huhhh!...UnnHuhhh!...Ummm!...Ummm Hmmm!..." she encouraged as Jeff's orgasm slowly began to subside.

Spitting the creamy load of come that had pooled in her mouth onto his shaft, Cindy used two hands to milk his diminishing flow over her heaving tits.

"Unn Hnnn!...That's it!...All of it lover!...All of it!...I want every drop!..." Cindy coaxed. She knew how to make Jeff come and come and come again. She was well practiced in keeping a man coming long after he thought he was done! She knew how to drain his testicles of every ounce he had! Deliberately she continued to pump Jeff's scarlet tool.

Jeff squirmed more and more uncomfortably as she emptied his balls. Always smiling at him, she waited for the pressure to build under her squeezing fists. Then, just when she knew he was ready to relax, she'd slam her clenched hands down his sorely chafed shaft to the base of his cock. He'd thrust up reflexively and she'd press down with practiced skill. Inevitably his genitals would shudder yet again in response. Over and over she'd do it, coaxing another and another and another spasm out of his cringing nuts. She was forcing him through a dry come now.

"Owwww!...Nooo!...Mrs. Ames!...Enough!...Pleeease!...No more!.." Jeff pleaded, quivering as Cindy continued to jerk his agonized pole. His little pee hole was stretched into a huge gaping oval. There was no more juice even bubbling now in that pulsing hole.

"Just want to be sure I've got it all!.." she said with a wanton smile.

Again and again Jeff thought his balls couldn't give any more, but Cindy was relentless. She waited and squeezed and twisted and jiggled and when she felt that telltale twitch, she fisted him hard and pressed down until his tortured testicles lurched yet again.

"Nnaaaa!...Stop!...Please!..." he pleaded.

Cindy pursed her come smeared lips up at him in a little moo as she gave him one or two more excruciating tugs and then relinquished his sorely spent tool.

"Was that good baby?...Did you like that?.. " she asked, slowly standing up in front of her exhausted and sweat drenched boss. Jeff watched in a weary stupor as Cindy opened her purse and took out a large handkerchief which she used to mop her glasses, her face and her hair. She left his glistening come on her shoulders and chest where it was trickling down into her cleavage. Then she reached into her purse and pulled out a little cellophane packet which she handed to Jeff

Before she buttoned up her blouse, she bent forward and pulled Jeff's face into the greasy valley between her tits. As she pressed his face tight into the swampy mess that coated her breasts, she whispered in his ear..."That's a little Viagra for you honey...For Friday night!...I know you're a young stud but trust me, you're going to need it!"...

With that she reached down and gave his tender member a sharp twist that made Jeff cry out and jump in his seat.

"Don't be late!...And don't forget to take your pill!..." she said straightening up and doing up her blouse. With a lewd wink in his direction, Cindy picked up her purse, turned around and strutted out of his office.

EnCarta
EnCarta
1,713 Followers
12