Cindy Lou Meets the Vampire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brian leaned forward, supporting his weight on his hands and knees. He suspected, correctly, that Cindy Lou was a woman who liked to move freely under a man while she was fucking. She wrapped her legs around Brian's hips and held his arms affectionately with her hands. Smiling down at her, he slowly drew his cock almost all the way out of her and slowly plunged it back inside. As she felt it surging into her pussy, Cindy Lou flexed her thigh muscles and pulled herself forward to meet him, impaling herself on Brian's cock. She moaned again, and he sighed blissfully as he felt his cock being enclosed inside her wet pussy. Over and over, Brian drove his cock in and out of Cindy Lou's extremely hospitable pussy, while she happily met him halfway.

"Let me," she demanded, and The Vampire complied, holding himself still to let Cindy Lou take over the pace. He lowered his body and she reached up to hold his upper arms. Pulling herself forward with her legs and hands, she impaled herself on his stationary cock.

"Mmmmm," that was good," she murmured, and repeated the same movements again and again, each time enveloping his hard shaft in her dripping pussy.

Although Brian's cock is large, it slid easily in and out of Cindy Lou's tight pussy. Almost every time she filled herself, he could feel her lubrication gushing, combining with the plethora already there and the slimy fluids that were still trickling from her womb. Over and over, she moved to envelop his cock, reveling in the incredible pleasure it was giving her as it repeatedly stretched her entire love channel.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Cindy Lou whimpered from the feelings of ecstasy that were mounting. "Fuck me good, Brian. Make me cum," she whispered.

He was glad to do just that because his climax was also close. Brian moved his body forward slightly and took over the pace, driving his cock down into Cindy Lou's eager pussy. The different angle allowed his cock to scrape against her clit on every thrust, both in and out.

"Yes! Fuck my clit! Faster!" she urged him on, while once again thrusting her pussy up to meet his cock as it plunged into her.

Brian wanted to do exactly that. Faster and faster, he rammed his cock into the pussy that slammed up just as fast to meet him. Cindy Lou moaned and whimpered and rocked back and forth on her ass as she fucked just as hard as Brian,

"Oh, God! Oh, God!" she warbled joyfully. "I'm cumming! Fuck me harder!"

He was already doing the best he could, pounding his cock into Cindy Lou's greedy pussy, but he didn't slow down. Although her whole body was thrashing under Brian, and her arms were flailing the mattress, she kept meeting the thrusts of his cock for as long as she continued cumming. Abruptly, her back arched, and she drove her pussy against him for a final time.

Although he knew his partner had climaxed, Brian didn't slow down. He rammed into the now acquiescent pussy a few final times, until he felt his own climax welling up inside his body and exploding out of his cock. Grunting loudly, Brian ejaculated into his condom three times before he was through. Thoroughly spent, he sprawled on top of Cindy Lou's body.

The two of them lay in a tired but very satisfied pile, as his cock slowly softened inside her pussy. Knowing there was a great wealth of her fresh juices, combined with more of her menstrual flow, he slowly pulled out his cock, knelt beside her and started to lick up everything he could. His strong thrusts had drawn out a great deal of the thick fluid from her womb, and he bent forward so his tongue could begin to sluice up the mixture of it and her fresh nectar.

"What about me?" she asked. "Do you have anything for me?"

Brian swung his leg over her into the 69 position and resumed feasting on the dark red mixture that was clinging to her thighs, and crotch and was still trickling out of her pussy. Cindy Lou likes the taste of her own or any woman's juices but has no desire to eat any of her menstrual fluid, so she removed his condom and tossed it away. As she did, a big gob of semen was about to drip out the end of his cock, until she caught it on her finger and licked it off. Not wanting to risk the loss of any more of his juices, Cindy Lou took Brian's cock into her mouth to clean off all his cum. The viscous fluid oozing from the slit was almost as delicious to her as her fluids were to him.

The man and woman lay in the 69 position, relishing the juices they had to offer to each other. Cindy Lou drained all the semen from Brian, even pressing his flaccid cock against the inside of her cheek and squeezing it with her tongue. He was just as determined to waste none of the treat she had for him, and he licked it all off, even sucking on her love hole to draw everything out and swallow it. When he had gotten all he was going to get, Brian lay down next to the woman he had just shared with.

"That was the greatest, Cindy Lou. Be sure you let me know the next time you're in your period so I can come and eat you out."

"I will. This was some of the best I've ever had too." She was extremely contented with the sex she had gotten that night, and expected to get the same quality every time during her menses for the foreseeable future.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Brian did. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

12