Cindy Lou Moves to New York

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The young man didn't say anything. He looked up at her adoringly, detached his mouth briefly and smiled. After that, he returned to what was giving him so much pleasure, eating the pussy of the incredibly hot woman on the bus.

Cindy Lou smelled the fresh juices from her pussy and reveled in the way the man's tongue licked them up almost as soon as they were produced. His mouth seemed to be everywhere except on her clit, which was the way she liked it. Although wanting to cum, and cum big, she knew that the longer it took, the more time his tongue spent caressing her pussy, the greater would be her ecstasy when she finally climaxed. The first orgasm had taken the edge off her horniness, meaning she would enjoy the second one even more.

After licking all the way down her second pussy lip and devouring the juices, Cindy Lou could feel the man's tongue probing the lower edge of her vagina and slowly moving upward. There he burrowed under the inside edges of her inner pussy lips, first one then the other, slowly moving upward toward her clit. As he moved back and forth from one lip to the other, crossing over the bubbling hole in between, he dipped his tongue in to taste her fresh juices.

"Put your tongue in me," she told the young southerner. "I need your tongue in my love hole."

He pressed his face even more tightly against her pussy and squirmed the tip of his tongue in where it was wanted, wiggling it inside her. The motion against the top of her wet pink hole indirectly caressed her clit and brought Cindy Lou even closer to her goal. She knew, from feeling the same way so many times, that she was on the verge of cumming. Her thighs had rotated slightly outward, presenting her pussy fully to the man as she fucked harder than ever into his face.

"Suck my clit! Suck my clit; wanna cum."

This time there was no need to move her hood out of the way because Cindy Lou's clit was so swollen it had already done so. Her plea to the man did was answered and she felt him licking the lower slope, then all around where she wanted his mouth. As Cindy Lou's thrashing on her seat became even more frantic, the agile tongue swirled all around her clit, stroking the sides and top, until the man drew it inside his mouth and sucked gently on it while his tongue continued its caresses.

Cindy Lou felt her clit being enveloped by the man's mouth, and laved by his tongue. "Yes! Yes!" she whispered. "Suck me there!"

Knowing she would start cumming soon, he continued sucking and licking while bracing for the upheaval that he was expecting. This time, with her pussy ramming into the man's face, it took slightly more than a minute of having her clit sucked for Cindy Lou to start cumming.

"Oh! Oh!" she gasped, and her legs again squeezed his head. While holding him captive, her ass bounced up and down and side to side and back and forth. Once again, the young man held tightly to her thighs and enjoyed her cumming, his mouth firmly holding her clit while his tongue continued stroking.

When she climaxed, Cindy Lou was ecstatic. Her back arched again and she rammed her pussy into her partner's face even more strongly than before. This time, when she slumped back into her seat, her legs also relaxed and, after the man had licked up the fresh juices he had elicited from her pussy, he stood partly up, allowing her legs to drop from his shoulders and fall to where they encircled his hips.

"That was even more wonderful," she whispered, her legs squeezing him and pulling him toward her pussy, sending an unmistakable message. "But I still need something more."

As she spoke, she was reaching out her hands to unfasten the man's belt and pants. "This is what I need," she added, unzipping his fly and unsnapping the waistband of his boxer shorts. When she reached in and gently squeezed his cock, Cindy Lou was not surprised that it was erect but she was elated at the way it felt. To her hands it seemed to be a good size, one her pussy would really enjoy. When she spread his pants and underwear, the object of her desire sprang free and she stared at it, admiring the way the tapered head expanded into a long, thick cylinder. This would be the first cock to pleasure her in over a month and she knew it would give her at least as great a time as the man's mouth already had.

"You have a great cock here," she said, kissing the object she admired so much. "And I really need it in my pussy."

He needed the same thing so he reached into his pocket, took out a condom and opened the foil packet before letting her pull his pants down past his knees. Cindy Lou was glad he was prepared. She had condoms in her jacket pocket and would have insisted he use one if he had not had his own but she preferred that it not be necessary. She didn't want the young man, who was still a stranger, to think she was such a slut as to be carrying contraceptives around in her pocket.

With his cock safely covered, she slung her right foot up onto the bus seat. Holding to his pants to keep from tripping, the man mounted the seat on his knees and her left leg followed so he was kneeling between her legs with his clothes around his ankles. Cindy Lou's pussy was already wet and ready for him. With one hand on the back of her seat and the other holding to the back of the seat in front, the young man leaned slowly forward. She took his cock in her hands, once again admiring its size and firmness, and guided the tip to her waiting pussy. Once the first penetration was made, he started slowly thrusting into the hole that was so much in need of fucking.

Cindy Lou sighed happily when the hard, young cock started to burrow into her pussy. She sighed again when she felt it withdraw and plunge back in even deeper. With the third stroke, however, there was something wrong. He had lowered himself to lie on top of her, and his weight was pinning her to the seat, keeping her from moving freely and preventing her from getting all the pleasure she wanted. The fourth surge of his cock into her pussy felt good too, but she knew how it could be much better. She had never had any interest in Women's Liberation but Cindy Lou had no trouble at all speaking her mind about something as important to her as good fucking.

She also knew that flattery, combined with instructions, worked much better than instructions alone. Hugging him around his shoulders, she murmured into his ear "Oooo, your big cock feels so good. I really love it in my pussy." A second later she added "But I know how it can be even better for both of us."

"How?"

"Curl your arms under mine so your weight is all on your arms. I'll be able to move under you and you can stick your wonderful big, hot cock into my pussy even better."

The young man had a certain amount of masculine pride but he was no fool. He was well aware that he had lucked into an encounter with a thoroughly hot and sexually skilled woman and he had no problem ignoring that pride and following her instructions. The flattery, although he recognized it, was quite enjoyable also. With no hesitation, he raised himself so his weight was resting on his knees and forearms.

They were both immediately glad he had. Freed of the weight that had been squashing her into the bus seat, Cindy Lou began moving under the man, fucking back to meet his cock as it surged into her pussy. Besides meeting his strokes, she rocked from side to side on her ass and swiveled her hips. Every time his cock plowed into her, Cindy Lou reveled in the way it massaged her wet pink hole slightly differently, multiplying the already intense pleasure that radiated out from her pussy.

Besides the movements of her body, she kept her arms around the man's shoulders, whispering into his ear the most graphic words about what a great cock he had and what a terrific job he was doing of fucking her. The flattery continued to work and he concentrated on giving her as much pleasure as he could, thereby getting more himself.

Earlier, the swaying and the extra bouncing of the back seat of the bus had been annoying but now it was increasing the pleasure they were both feeling. With every abrupt bounce, his cock drove even deeper into Cindy Lou's pussy. When the bus swayed and yawed, it was even better than the way her hips were swiveling, and they were both pleasured even more. Her whispers of encouragement and flattery were punctuated by completely sincere moans and whimpers.

Cindy Lou's body was writhing under him and she could feel herself getting close to cumming so she whispered into the man's ear "Your cock feels so great and you're so hot you're gonna make me cum again. I really love the way you're fucking me. But slide up a little farther on me so I'll get all of your wonderful cock on my clit. And fuck me faster."

The man could feel his own climax approaching so he did what she said. As his cock surged faster into her, Cindy Lou matched his pace and the movements of her hips and legs became even more frantic. With the different angle, his cock was pressing harder against the top edge of her love hole with every stroke, indirectly caressing her clit. Although her body was thrashing on the bus seat under him, she kept her arms around his shoulders and her lips at his ear, telling him how great he was fucking her. The faster pace and the way his cock and her clit were massaging each other were driving them both closer to their ultimate goals.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" She whispered hoarsely into his ear. Gripping him even more tightly with her legs and her arms, she plastered herself against the man and the jolt of her ass against the seat every time he rammed his cock into her drove her to new heights of ecstasy. Although she had cum twice already, she knew that the big cock in her pussy would make this time the best of all.

The man felt relieved that the sexy blonde was cumming because he couldn't hold back any more. She was so hot and eating her pussy and the fucking was so great that he knew his climax would be the best of his life. When the great surge of pleasure flooded his body, the muscles in his ass bunched, he groaned from ecstasy, jammed his cock in as deeply as he could, and semen spurted into his condom.

Seconds later, as he was still thrusting into her and still ejaculating, she gripped him tighter than ever. With an extra loud moan, she dug her fingernails into his heavy jacket, and climaxed with a great spasm of her entire body. Both happy and satisfied, she sagged back on the seat and he sprawled on top of her.

For a few minutes they lay together quietly until Cindy Lou whispered into his ear "You were just wonderful. That was the best I've ever had." There was a lot of truth to that; the sex that she had just enjoyed with the young man was certainly the most welcome of her life, and had given her pleasure and relief comparable to any of her many encounters.

He was thinking of what he could say to tell the pretty blonde how great the sex with her had been for him too when the feel of the bus turning onto an off ramp reminded him that he was leaving the bus at the next stop. He would have to quickly get dressed and collect his things. "Ma'am, this is my stop and I'll have to go back to my seat and get ready to get off the bus."

After discarding the used condom under a nearby seat, pulling his underwear and pants back on and straightening out his other clothing, he started to return to his seat. First, though, he remembered his manners and turned and said to the sexy woman whose name he still didn't know, "Thank you, Ma'am. I really liked being with you. Have a nice trip, the rest of the way."

"You're welcome, and thank you, too." The man left and Cindy Lou, satisfied and happy from her three great orgasms, decided to try to get some sleep.

She had just dozed off when she felt a hand squeezing her knee. The interior lights had been turned on and when she looked up, she saw a scowling man in a bus driver's uniform. She recognized him as the driver of the bus she was on. When boarding in Birmingham, she had noticed the man behind the wheel was a tall, young African American but hadn't thought about him since then. Now she wondered what he wanted and why he had awakened her.

"I heard what you were doing back here and I saw it. That's against the law, you know, on the bus like that. What I oughtta do is call the cops and turn your ass in."

"Oh, no! Please don't! Please don't do that! I wasn't hurting anybody. Please?"

"I'm going off shift here and we have about a half hour before anybody else gets on. We're the only people on board until then. If you want to stay on this bus and not go to jail, you better give me a blowjob right now." As he spoke, he was unzipping his pants and reaching inside to bring out his cock.

Cindy Lou was terrified at the thought of being arrested. Although she had no personal experience with jails or prisons, she had heard horrible things about them. Even if she was just kicked off the bus, she dreaded the thought of being stuck in a strange town in the middle of the night. Besides that, there would be somebody waiting to meet her in New York and they knew she was on this bus. What could she tell them if she arrived hours or days or even months later than expected? And what about her luggage in the cargo hold?

The alternative being offered was something she would enjoy anyhow. In all the sex parties she had attended, there had never been any black persons but sometimes there had been pornographic videotapes and some of the actors had been white and some had been black. The only difference she could see between them was that the black guys were usually hung better. She had often wondered about that and what it would be like to have a black man's cock plunging into one of the places where she so much enjoyed having a cock. "This is my chance," Cindy Lou decided, "to find out about one of the places."

"Okay," she said, sitting up and smiling up at the bus driver.

He stepped closer; she remained sitting and reached into his pants and underwear to pull out his cock. It was semi-erect but stiffened in her hands and become rigid after she leaned forward and took it into her mouth. As Cindy Lou moved her head back and forth, stroking the hard cock with her lips, it felt the same to her as any of the hundreds that she had sucked before. It was bigger than some and smaller than some, but a good size for sucking because her tongue could move it around inside her mouth.

Although it felt the same, she noticed it smelled and tasted different, better somehow, and she realized why. Most of the men of her experience had been freshly washed before having sex with her but this man had been sitting behind a steering wheel for more than eight hours since his last shower. He was sweaty, with a pungent aroma and a salty taste that she liked and knew would have been extremely arousing to her if she hadn't already been so sexually satisfied. Even though she had no real desire to fuck, she wanted to suck the man off and, taking pride in what she enjoyed doing, she wanted to give him as good a time as possible.

Cindy Lou took the cock out of her mouth, licked off her saliva and asked, "Do you mind if I pull your pants down? I really like the way you smell."

Hearing no objection, she unfastened his pants and pulled them down, and carefully worked his underwear around his stiff cock. When his clothing was lying on the floor, she leaned forward again, breathed deeply of his erotic aroma and enthusiastically resumed sucking him off. Cindy Lou wondered what his semen would taste like, but didn't worry, knowing she would soon find out.

Slowly at first, and then using faster strokes, she sucked the bus driver's cock in and out, caressing it with her tongue, thoroughly enjoying the way he smelled and the sweaty taste of his hard shaft and the way it felt in her mouth. Just as every other time she had sucked a man off, Cindy Lou loved the feel of the firm roundness sliding between her lips and the way the blunt tip pressed against the back of her throat. She loved the feel of her tongue on the smooth, tightly-stretched skin and the way the man's pubic hair tickled her nose. Sometimes, as she enveloped his cock in her mouth, she turned her head and let the tip of it stroke the inside of her cheek before it caressed her throat.

Her dildos could provide some pleasure to her pussy and ass but they were useless for sucking, and she had missed the real thing in her mouth more than anywhere else. As Cindy Lou moved her face back and forth, she murmured happily, almost purring and the more she sucked his cock, the better it felt and tasted to her. Even though there was a 30 minute deadline, she hoped he wouldn't cum too soon.

The bus driver was very pleasantly surprised that the pretty young blonde was sucking him off with so much skill and that she seemed to be enjoying it so much. The pleasure she was giving him with her mouth was so great he felt weak and had to hold onto the seats on either side of the aisle for support. Intense pleasure radiated out from his cock, possibly the most he had ever experienced from sex. The blowjob was a visual delight too, as he looked down and saw the blonde head moving back and forth as his cock plunged in and out of her mouth. Reflexively, he started thrusting his cock forward to meet her movements.

Cindy Lou would have preferred that he be more passive while being sucked off but she was used to men pushing themselves into her mouth and could deal with it. She was still in control and set the pace, rocking back and forth and caressing his cock with her lips and her tongue and the insides of her cheeks.

After ten minutes of enjoyment for her mouth, she felt him throbbing and knew he would be cumming soon. A little disappointed that the blowjob would end but looking forward to a nice mouthful of semen, Cindy Lou tightened her lips and started sucking faster, using shorter strokes. Because the man's cock would not be going into her mouth as deeply, she held it steady with her right hand. This also restored her to being fully in control, keeping the man from thrusting into her. After another minute, she felt his cock jerking and positioned her tongue to catch his cum when it squirted out.

The first big gob landed right where she wanted it and Cindy Lou relished the exotic, garlicky flavor, much tastier than the rather bland semen her white sex partners usually provided. It tasted as good as she had hoped it would and she swallowed it in time to catch the second spurt. While she was savoring that one, the third delicious gob landed on her tongue, but after that, it was only a few drops oozing out. Cindy Lou swallowed the thick fluid and pulled her head almost all the way back so she could get the rest of the man's cum. Starting at the base, she brought her thumb forward along the bottom of the still-erect cock, milking out all the remaining semen. It bubbled out, pleasing her taste buds until she swallowed it and took the softening organ all the way out of her mouth. Holding it gently in her fingers, she licked everything off from the head and under the ridge.

When she was done, Cindy Lou smiled up at the man. "Thank you. That was really good. You have a nice cock and I just loved the taste of your jazz."

After catching his breath, he pulled his clothing back on and patted his cock once his pants were zipped up. "Lady, that was the best blowjob I ever had. You can ride on my bus any time you want to and do anything you want. Have a nice trip, the rest of the way." After saying that, he turned and left.

The pleasure she had gotten from sucking off the bus driver, added to the three very welcome orgasms from the first man had completely relaxed Cindy Lou and she knew she would be able to sleep. With a contented smile, she drifted off to sweet dreams of the many hard cocks and agile tongues that she hoped were awaiting her in New York.