Cindy's Humble Servant Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He heard footsteps in the hallway, and he sat up straight and placed his palms flat on his thighs. Ms Zhang entered, flanked by two guards. The guards stood at either side of the door, and Ms Zhang sat in the chair facing the space between the two beds. Peter was not sure what to do, so he tried to display his willingness to obey by remaining still and not looking up.

"Peter, please stand up," Ms Zhang said in a soft and reasonable voice.

Peter stood up, facing Ms Zhang, with his shoulders back, and his arms at his sides. He did not say 'yes, Ms Zhang,' as he understood he should only speak when asked to speak. He looked down at the level of her crotch, and was careful not to look up at her face, although he could barely remember what she looked like. Ms Zhang said nothing for a few minutes, and Peter stood stock still, waiting on instruction.

"While you are here, you will make no choices for yourself. You will only do what you are told. If you have not been told to do something, you will not do anything. You will simply stand or wait until you are told to do something. You must never look in another person's eyes. You must never speak unless you are directly asked to speak, and when you do speak, express yourself as concisely as possible." Ms Zhang's tone was not cruel or gloating, it was simply straightforward.

"Do you understand these things Peter?"

"Yes, Ms Zhang."

Ms Zhang stood and walked around Peter, inspecting his body. She stood behind him, and pinched the flesh of his ass. Peter remained unmoving, staring down in front of himself. Ms Zhang went and sat down again in front of him.

"Your cock is only average when it's soft, but when it's hard it's really beautiful."

Ms Zhang said nothing for a few moments after this, and Peter wondered whether or not he was mean to say "Thank you Ms Zhang." She had not asked him to speak however, so he resisted the urge.

"It is very rare to find a slave with such a nice cock. You are quite unique. Can you be a top, Peter? That cock would be a real treat for some of the sissy's here."

"I think I couldn't get hard Ms Zhang. I'm not top, and not bottom, and I'm not straight, and not gay. I'm only aroused by Cindy. Since I have known her nothing else has made me feel aroused: nothing. I am only Brian's slave because Cindy has rejected me, and this is the only way I can think of to give myself to her."

"Poor boy," Ms Zhang said sincerely. "You are a very special slave. You remind me of something I have read: "I can actually believe that under unusual circumstances, in a period of great deeds, what seems to be your weakness would reveal itself as extraordinary power. Do you know these words, Peter?"

"Yes, Ms Zhang, it is something Wanda says to Sevrin in Venus in Furs."

"Brian wants us to cure you of your love for Cindy: in fact, he wants us to try to turn you into a gay. I can't do this. I won't do this. Of course as a slave you will have to learn how to please men, but I would not destroy devotion as pure as yours for Cindy. Your devotion is a thing of beauty."

Ms Zhang stood, and walked behind Peter, and then returned, holding the framed photo of Brian. "I have a gift for you Peter. I found this on Facebook after Cindy and Brian went swimming. She took a small photo of Cindy from her pocket, and put it in the lower left hand corner of the photo of Brian." She placed this back on the bed side table.

Peter knew the photo of Cindy that Ms Zhang had given him. It came from before the time she had seen him as a maid at Laura's apartment, from a time when there was still a possibility that she would be with him. He had taken that photo of Cindy. She was smiling, happy and open in that photo.

Peter began to tremble. He fought back a wave of tears, but he could not stop his body shaking. Ms Zhang came over and stoked his back, and spoke soothingly: "There, there, don't cry love, you'll be ok. Keep being brave. I'm so proud of you. I know that there is no one else in this world that would encourage you to remain true to this dream, but I am doing so."

"She stepped away from him, toward the door, and then turned back, and said. "It is a hard road you are walking. I have seen another that I loved, broken by this road. I will be watching out for you Peter. You may not be able to tell, but please remember this. Please be brave. Please make me proud." She took another step toward the door, and then stopped and said, "Remember, you must remain standing until you are told to do otherwise."

She left the room, and the two guards followed her, not closing the door.

Peter remained standing for hours. His roommate entered, and he remained standing. They said nothing to one another, and Peter resisted looking up to see what sort of person he was sharing this room with. His roommate was sleeping, snoring gently, before a guard came and said to Peter, "Go to bed."

Peter got into bed, and the guard turned off the lights in the room, but did not close the door.

Life at the mansion was strict, but not unreasonably cruel. In some ways, for the slaves, it was as much like life at a monastery as it was like life at an S and M resort. Each slave was very alone. Slaves very rarely had the chance to speak, and they never looked into the face of another person. The slaves were served three meals a day in the slave's dining room, where they ate with the guards. The slaves' dining room was very like a cafeteria. There was another dining hall where guests and owners ate.

There were three levels in the hierarchy at the mansion. At the bottom of this were the slaves. Most of the slaves were men, although there were some women also. Most of the slaves were western, although a few were Chinese. They usually wore the white terry towel shorts, white tennis shoes and tennis shirts, although if they were doing indoors service jobs they dressed in maid's outfits.

Above the slaves were the guards. The guards dressed in black trousers, black tennis shoes and black shirts. They usually carried with them a leather strap. Most of the guards were men, but there were a few women. The guards ate with the slaves, and slept in the same section of the mansion with the slaves. They could be cruel and vindictive, but they knew that they had to follow the regulations of the mansion very closely, and could not take liberties with the slaves, or they would be asked to leave. Some of them seemed to be simply men with low educations who could find no other job. Among this type were Chinese people from the countryside, and backpacker types from the west. Some of them seemed to be sadists, for whom work at the mansion was a fulfillment of their calling. Among this type were mostly fat little western men.

Above the guards were owners and guests. The owners and guests were more women than men, and about half Chinese and half foreign. Usually they only visited the mansion for a day of recreation, although some of them stayed longer, for a week or two at a time. Guests and owners inhabited a different part of the house from the slaves and guards. They never wore S and M style clothing, but dressed instead in casual holiday clothes. Peter was not sure about all that went on at the mansion, as the slaves never spoke amongst themselves, but it seemed to him that the owners and guests did not often make use of the slaves in a sexual way. The slaves were by no means the center of attention at the mansion. The guests and owners only utilized the services of the slaves, and never engaged the slaves in conversation. He had, however, witnessed slaves summoned from their beds late at night, and led toward the part of the mansion that the guests and owners inhabited.

Slaves had no access to clocks, watches or calendars, so time seemed to become vague and circular. Peter guessed that they had breakfast at 6:00 am, worked until 12:00, when they had lunch, worked until 6:00 pm, when they had dinner, and then worked until 9:00, when they went to bed. Slaves needed to attend to their personal hygiene very carefully. They were given a chance to do so before morning, noon and evening meals. They nails, their bodies, their teeth and their ears were carefully inspected after every meal by the guards, and any shortcoming was punished immediately. At night, the doors of their rooms were never closed. During the days, there was an incredible amount of work to be done, and the tasks that each slave was assigned were constantly changing.

There was cooking, serving, and cleaning up for other slaves and the guards, as well as the owners and masters. There was dusting, and tidying and tending flowers throughout the mansion, and there were many beds to be made, and washrooms and toilets to be cleaned. There was an incredible amount of laundry, from other slaves, guards, guests and owners. In fact, there seemed to be so much laundry, that some of this laundry must have been coming in from an external source.

In the front of the mansion, there were lawns and flower beds to be tended. The cars of guests and owners that parked in front needed to be washed and vacuumed as soon as they arrived, and daily for as long as they remained. In the back, the pool and its area needed to be cleaned and maintained. There were stables with five horses and tack to be cleaned and maintained. There was a vegetable garden that needed to be maintained, and paths through the forests that also needed to be maintained. Slaves were sometimes assigned to tend to the individual needs of guests and owners.

Discipline that was administered by the guards was strict, but not arbitrary. It was apparent that the guards would have loved a freer hand in the administration of their disciplinary duties, but they knew that they would lose their jobs if they did so. Discipline administered by the guards always consisted of a strapping of the naked buttocks, followed by extended time spent either kneeling or standing in stillness at a dictated point, with shorts dropped to display the results of the strapping. Punishment was always administered for a specific reason, and before administering a punishment, the punishing guard had to declare loudly the reason for the punishment. Peter had seen slaves punished in other ways by guests and masters, and this sort of punishment seemed to be arbitrary, and recreational.

The most odious duty of the slaves was providing the guards with sexual release. Each evening, after dinner, several slaves were taken to the guards' recreational room. The selection of slaves for this task did not seem to be arbitrary, but instead according to a rota. In the guards' recreation room, the slaves were left kneeling along one wall of the room, with their hands behind their backs, their mouths open and their tongues out. The slaves were kept in this position for what seemed to be about two hours. Whatever the duration, it was certainly a regulated period of time. During this time, the guards would lounge around watching television, playing cards and drinking beer. Usually when they wanted to use a slave, they simply walked over to the front of a slave, undid their flies, and pushed their cocks into a slaves open mouth. The slaves were required to swallow the discharge of the guards, and were punished for failure to do so. Sometimes though, the guards would bend a slave over, and make use of the slave's ass. The guards had certain favorites, and it was possible for a slave to remain kneeling for the allotted time without being noticed, while another slave was used by all of the guards, once or multiple times.

The sexual release of the slaves was strictly monitored. In regular rotation, groups of slaves were led to a designated room after dinner. Each group was taken away for this purpose about once a week. One end of the room was tiled, and had three shower faucets, and the other end of the room was carpeted, and had sofas and coffee tables. There were two doors into the room, one from the carpeted end, and one from the tiled end. As the slaves entered the room, they stripped down, and took a length of toilet paper from a roll there waiting for them. They knelt down on at the tiled end of the room, facing the carpeted end of the room, and its sofas, placed the toilet paper in front of themselves, and began to masturbate. As soon as they began to masturbate, a guard set a large stopwatch for half an hour. The slaves were required to masturbate for half an hour, and ejaculate immediately as the alarm went for half an hour. If a slave did not cum, that slave was not punished, but did not have a chance to cum again until the next rotation, a week later.

Two guards were always in attendance during this time. Occasionally, masters and guests were seated in the sofas at the carpeted end of the room, watching the slaves, or simply chatting. After the alarm went, the slaves had to deposit the soiled tissue paper in a designated trash can, and gather together beneath the three shower heads to clean up.

Peter learned the hard way the consequences of failure to comply with the mansions protocol for the sexual release of slaves. The slaves' white terry towel shorts were very revealing, and unlike some of the other slaves, who began to show it as the week without release progressed, Peter was never hard. Twice, he had been to the room for masturbation, and had not managed to cum. In the evenings, the slaves lay in bed for half an hour before the lights were turned off. During this time, Peter would gaze at his photo of Cindy, trying to block out the image of Brian looming over it. When he looked at this photo of Cindy, he inevitably became hard. After two weeks without sexual release, Peter was in a terrible state of sexual arousal as he gazed at the photo of Cindy. He imagined that he was kneeling in front of her, and that she was accepting him as her slave. He began to stroke his hard cock furtively beneath the covers.

After just a few minutes of touching himself, he heard hurried steps in the corridor, and two guards stepped into the room and turned on the light. One guard ordered him to get out of the bed, bend over and place his hands on this bed. As slaves were required to sleep naked, he was wearing nothing but the pink collar with the small photo of Brian attached to it. The other guard said loudly "This slave is being punished for masturbating without permission." This was the first time Peter had been punished. The guard who had made the announcement began to beat his ass with a heavy leather strap. The beating was more severe than any he had seen yet. He had to keep count, and he received one hundred blows. He was shaking and in tears by the time he had received fifty. His ass felt as if it had been skinned.

The guards then went to either side of him, took his arms, and led him to the front steps of the mansion. They stood him standing with his face to the wall near the doors, and then left him there. He stood there all night. When the slaves began to leave the house for their work, after breakfast and bathing, he was still standing there. A guard came to him, and gave him his duties for the day. The rest of the day he followed a normal routine, but he was not given an opportunity to dress. He was naked, with only the pink collar and his red ass.

Sometimes, in the evenings, after dinner, a group of slaves were selected, and taken to another room. They remained in that room for some time before reappearing, dressed in elaborate sissy outfits, and being led in single file up the stairs to the second floor. One evening, a couple of weeks after his arrival, Peter was among those slaves selected after dinner. He was asked to stand against the wall until the full contingent of six slaves was lined up, and then they were led into a room which he had never entered before. The six slaves were lined up against one wall. There were two pretty young Chinese women in the room, and they took the slaves two at a time, applied make up and dressed them in flouncy lingerie, short, flared, frilly skirts, and often bonnets. The outfits were not uniform, but elaborate, unique, revealing, and ridiculously sissy.

When all slaves had been dressed and made up, they were led in single file to the second floor, and taken to a large, elaborately furnished room. Ms Zhang and several guests and owners sat on the plush leathers sofas placed around the walls, sipping vintage wine or spirits. Some of the men smoked cigars. They were tended by slave's dressed in maid's outfits.

The six sissies were led to stand on a narrow podium at one end of the room, facing the sofas. If Ms Zhang was in conversation with the guests, the sissies were ignored. When the guests and owners were ready, they discussed the sissies, occasionally calling one forward for a closer look, before sending that sissy back to the wall. Some of the sissies were called forward to dance for Ms Zhang and the guests. Peter was the first slave called forward to dance, and he performed the dance that Laura had taught him. He received applause when he was finished, so he felt he must have performed reasonably well.

Later, the sissies were paired off, and instructed to slow dance together in the space in the middle of the sofas. They were instructed to kiss, and to play with each other's cocks. Some were instructed to kneel down and give their partner a blowjob, some were instructed to lie down on the floor and make out, French kissing and dry humping. Some were instructed to get down on the floor and sixty nine. All of the slaves were very horny, and some of them were groaning and whimpering, but Ms Zhang reminded them firmly not to cum. Peter, however, could not get more than half hard. He was disgusted to French kiss a man's mouth tenderly, even if this mouth was heavily made up. He hated touching another cock with his hand, and would even have preferred to suck the cock than use his hand. Most of all, he hated having his cock touched by another man, even though this man was well trained and touched him very tenderly.

Over the next months, Peter was called to this room a number of times, perhaps once a week. He did his very best to please to please the sissy that he was paired with, and in doing so to please Ms Zhang, but he just could not become more than half hard. As time went on at the manor, his sexual desire seemed to go into hibernation, and he worried that he had become impotent.

For what seemed like months, Peter had not seen Cindy and Brian. He did not know if they had visited, and he had simply failed to see them, or if they had forgotten about him all together. The leaves were turning yellow and red, and falling from the trees. One day, Peter was at the front of the mansion washing the guests and owners' cars, when he noticed his own car coming up the drive.

Peter was dressed in white terry towel shorts, white tennis shoes and shirt. His cock began to stiffen at the thought of Cindy. He was sponging a white Audi, and his own car pulled into the space beside it. The doors of his car opened, and he heard Cindy's voice say to Brian "It's Peter." Peter knew he should not, but he could not resist, and he glanced up at Cindy's eyes. She was looking down at the bulge of his cock under the white shorts, and she looked up and caught his eyes; her Siddhartha eyes, exotic butterflies, her flushed cheeks.

Immediately, a hand seized his arm, breaking his connection with her eyes, and pushed him over the front of the hood of his own car. His shorts were roughly pulled down to above his knees, and a voice declared "This slave is being punished for looking into the face of a guest."

There was a loud crack, and a shock of pain as the strap struck his naked buttocks. He whimpered "One." As the strapping continued, he tossed his head with the shock of the pain, and saw for an instant that Brian and Cindy were standing watching. The strapping continued, and the next time he tossed his head that way, he noticed that Brian was still watching, but that Cindy was walking on toward the front door of the mansion by herself.