Cindy's Slut Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each girl had a shave cunt. Each pussy was like its twin (or triplet), with tight labia and smooth lips. I drooled and groaned like an animal in heat. God, I needed to fuck.

One of the girls handed me the bong, lit the bowl and forced another lung full of sweet weed into me. A gentle buzz rang in my head. Another of the girls forced the glass of Patrons to my lips, and again I drank deeply. When I had swallowed the tequila, the third girl moved forward, strattled my face and pushed her pussy onto my lips.

Oh god, it had been so long. Even though I had been eating pussy for two months, now I knew that I was going to get fucked. As I ate her cunt, the other two girls returned to my lower torso. One girl lifted my legs and began to rim my ass with her tongue, and then using her saliva, forced her finger into my ass. The other girl was busy deep throating my cock, cupping my balls one hand and grasping the base of my cock with the other.

I couldn't hold back. Two months of unrequited cum shot up from my balls. Like hot lead, I shot jet after jet of hot cum into one girl's mouth. She gagged and struggled to swallow all the cum. As the cum overwhelmed her and dripped from her mouth down her chin, the girl that had been rimming my ass rose and licked up the excess.

As I came, I rammed my tongue deep into the third girl's cunt and bite down on her clit. She came in my mouth. Her sweet, tart quim shot down my throat, coating my lips and dripped from the corners of my mouth.

The girl that had cum on my face switched places with the girl that had just given me the blowjob. The girl that had swallowed my ejaculation placed her cunt on my mouth and I began to eat a new pussy. The other two girls worked to re-stimulate my flaccid cock. As horny as I was, it took only a little while before I again had an erection.

I pushed the girl from of my face and onto her back. I wrenched her legs apart and impaled her with one vicious lung. The girl gave a throaty scream as I rammed my 10-inch cock all the way into the bottom of her cunt. As I ground my cock head against her vagina, she pushed her arms up against my shoulders, attempting to push me back up out of her. I grinned down at her. I was sure that she had never had any tampon, toy or cock ever so large...ever so long...rammed against the very opening of her womb.

As she vainly pushed up against me and thrashed her head from side to side, I began to power fuck her. Grapping her legs behind the knees, I force her legs up and out. I was stretching her cunt wide...and I was filling that void with the full 8-inch circumference of thick swollen shaft.

I took up a rapid, hard slamming rhythm. I pulled my cock all the way out to the very head, then slammed it back in as hard and deep as I could. I put the full weight of my body and fury of my lust behind each thrust. The girl's screams of pain gave way to a wave of rapid breathing and cries of " OH GOD...FUCK...OH FUCK!"

One of the other girls had moved to kneel behind me and was finger fucking my ass as I fucked her clone. The third girl was attempted to force her tits into my mouth as I rode the bitch beneath me.

Again, my second orgasm came fast and hard. I glanced up at Cindy. She was smiling widely behind the video camera as she filmed the action. Her smiled told me that this was my reward...the reason...for having withheld sex from me for the two months. Now, tonight, was my opportunity to fuck as hard and as often as I could. Tonight, I could fill these three nymphs with 60-days of pent up cum.

As I came, I continued to fuck the girl. The sounds of sloppy, wet fucking filled the room. As I fucked her, I pumped cum and quim out of her cunt and down her ass crack.

I pulled my cock out of her. No sooner than did my cock hit the open air, then one of the girls was on it...sucking it clean of cum and quim...sucking into a hard erection again.

With my third erection, I positioned one girl on her knees and fucked her doggy style. With my forth erection I placed the girls on their backs, at the edge of the couch, and took turns fucking them in line, like some perverse pussy production line. I would fuck one pussy for several strokes, until the girl began to get the rhythm, then I would pull out of her and move to fuck the next girl. I would fuck that one until she began to respond, then on to the next. When I had fuck them all, I would move back to the first and fuck the row again. I fucked them in secession until I finally came.

I fuck a fifth, sixth, seventh, and yes, finally an eighth time to climax. Never before and never since have I fucked that many times. I fucked until there was no more cum in my nuts.

When I was done fucking, the three girls were a mess of distended cunts, sweat, bruises, bites, and cum. Their make-up was nothing but a smeared remnant of hours before. The red of their lipstick was replaced with swollen, cum coated flesh.

It was in the wee hours of the morning that the three whores left. I was tired, stiff and drained, but surprisingly still horny. If I only had more cum, I felt as if I could have continued to fuck all night. The will was strong, but the flesh was weak.

Cindy held me tightly as I slept with her that night. In the morning we made love. As I removed her virginal white lingerie and slowly, tenderly fucker her sweet wet cunt, I thought to thank her for the best birthday present ever. She only smiled and placed her finger against my lips to silence me. As she thrust her tight cunt onto my cock and kaggled my shaft, I came. I held my cock deep inside her as I pumped her full of cum, feeling her cunt clamp down hard around my pulsating shaft. With my cock nestled in her twat, we feel asleep again, waking later that day.

I woke to hear Marsha moving about in the kitchen. Today was Halloween. Last night was my birthday present. Was that all there was...or were there more surprises for Halloween. With Cindy and Marsha it was always a question of "trick or treat".

12