Cindy's Surprise Ch. 02

Story Info
Unfortunate wife's ordeal continues.
3.9k words
4.42
126k
12
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 09/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
doernow
doernow
34 Followers

The next four days seemed to take forever. I couldn’t decide if I was aroused, or worried. When I returned home on the fourth day, I saw Jan and Elle on their back deck. Elle was wearing a bikini top that barely covered her, and matching wrap. Jan sat facing our yard, wearing a sarong. She waited for me to exit my car, and motioned for me to come over.

I circled around the front of the house, and entered their gate. I was sweating from being so nervous. When I got onto the deck, I realized that there was a man sitting in the chair that was facing away from my yard.

He had a shaved head and a goatee. He was wearing a black muscle shirt, and black jeans. He had a smile on his face, but didn’t look like he was about to laugh.

“Jay, I want you to meet a friend of ours. I won’t tell you his name because he wants to keep some anonymity. But, you are going to get to know him well. Cindy will know him even better!” She laughed at her joke, and I really began to sweat.

“Let’s go inside,” said the stranger.

We all walked inside, and Jan sat down. I began to sit, and Elle came up beside me, and pulled me to my feet.

“Elle, you go stand by our friend. Jay, you come here and stand by me.” We did as told, and Jan ordered us to strip. Elle didn’t hesitate. I was not as willing, but feared the consequences if I didn’t. When I was finally undressed, Jan reached up and began tugging on my cock. The stranger had his hands all over Elle, but he and Jan were looking at each other. They continued talked as if nothing were happening.

“Jay here shared his fantasy with us the other day. That is why I called you. I know that your special talents will help us out here.”

“You have my interest. Tell me what you have in mind.”

“Jay has a lovely little wife, named Cindy. She is sexy, but it isn’t enough for him to just fuck her. He fantasizes about having her kidnapped and used.”

“Hmmm. Used? In what way?”

“Oh, once you have her, you can do what you want with her, isn’t that right Jay?” Here, she grabbed my balls, and began to squeeze. I grunted loudly, and said,

“Yes.”

“Good. I will need details. I won’t take any unnecessary risks. What does she look like?”

“Oh, we have a video of her. Jay loves to have people watch. Elle, flip on the video, will you?”

I stood there, with Jan pulling my cock, and this group of people watching me fuck my wife on video. The stranger took out his cock, and motioned for Elle to suck him. I was amazed at how large he was. He was really enjoying the video of my wife.

“Just wait til I get hold of her, she will know what it is like to bounce on a real dick.”

After the video, he questioned me for details about Cindy’s schedule, my schedule, and other things. It was like an inquisition, but finally I had answered all the questions to their satisfaction.

“Jay, I gotta tell you, I am going to love doing this to your wife. I have a plan in my head, and just need to see if it will work out. Just so you know, I have 3 friends who are going to help. They are going to be rough on her, and she will know that she has been used. This is gonna be a blast!”

Jan smiled at me, still pulling my cock. “Jay, dear, you don’t look like you are very happy about all this. It is your fantasy, after all. We are just going to make it happen. No matter, though, whether you like it or not, we are going to make it happen. So, enjoy it. Now get dressed, and go home.”

I was at home that night, when the phone rang. It was Jan.

“Hi, I just want to tell you what we came up with. It is perfect. Friday is the day.”

“That’s the day after tomorrow!”

“I know it. He doesn’t wait around. When Cindy leaves for work, the crew will wait until she is coming near the car in the driveway. They will pull up, block the driveway, and grab her, pulling her into the van. One of them will get out, get into the car, and drive off with it, following the van. You will take the baby to daycare, drop her off, and then meet up with us in the grocery store parking lot. You will get into the van, and one of us will get into your car, and take it home. The driver will drive around for awhile, disorienting Cindy, and bring her back to our house. We will bring her in through the back door, to the ‘guest room”, and begin our fun. Don’t fuck this up. Understand?”

I told her yes, and hung up. Cindy asked who was on the phone. Oh, my mom, just asking about the kids. She said hello.

“That was sweet,” she replied. “I’m going to bed. See you soon, right?”

“You know it!” I waited for her to go upstairs. I went into the bathroom, took out my cock, and masturbated. I was confused, but nevertheless, I was turned on.

Friday came around, and I was nervous as I could be. Cindy didn’t seem to notice, though, because she was running late. The two older kids had already left for the bus stop, and Cindy was trying to get out the door. She gave me a quick kiss, and turned. I called to her, “Have a nice day.” I was still unsure if this were really going to happen.

I quickly walked to the back window. As Cindy walked to her car, a white Ford van came forward. She didn’t seem to notice it. When it stopped, a guy got out. He said something to her, and she pointed down the street. He suddenly ran at her, and before she could do anything, punched her in the stomach. She doubled over, and he grabbed her. Another guy came from the van, and put something over her mouth, and a hood over her head. They quickly hauled her to the van, and closed the doors.

The first guy drove off with her car, and that was my signal to leave. Just then the phone rang, and it was Jan.

“Were you watching?”

“Yes, I was.”

“Bet your cock is hard. You need to get moving, and not hold things up. Our friend doesn’t like to be detained.”

I got the baby, loaded her into the car, took her to daycare, and dropped her off. I drove to the grocery store, and looked around for the van. Not finding it, I stopped, and waited in the farthest spot. Soon, the van pulled up. I got out, and swapped with the guy in the passenger side of the van. At the same time, the guy who had taken Cindy’s car got in behind me. I began to move to the back of the van, and that is when I first saw her.

There was Cindy, stretched out, still in her clothing. She was struggling, but the men had tied her tightly and securely enough that she would be able to get free. I took a seat in the back, and the guys all grinned at me. One, sitting in the floor next to Cindy, reached out and grabbed her tit through her blouse. I felt dizzy. That was the first time another guy had ever done that to my wife. He squeezed and enjoyed every moment of it.

Another guy handed me a pair of scissors, and motioned for me to cut off her clothing.

I squatted down, and began with her shirt. I was careful not to hurt her, although it was difficult with her thrashing around. The two guys in the back held her down, while the guy in the passenger seat video taped it all.

I managed to cut away her blouse only by totally destroying it. Then, I cut the straps to her bra. The two men pulled it away, and Cindy’s tits bounced into sight. The men quickly grabbed her tits, and began molesting them. They pulled her nipples, and made her scream through her gag. They squeezed them and twisted them. They were having fun. I was sitting there, watching, when one of the guys hit me on the shoulder, and motioned for me to finish the job.

I moved to her pants. I started at the waist band, and cut down to the cuff of each leg. Cindy had put on her sexiest underwear, and it looked even sexier with her tied up, and wearing nothing but a gag, blindfold, and her panties. I started to remove them, when the guy in front said…”Leave them.” I put the scissors down, and moved back to my seat, where I watched my poor wife being mauled.

We drove around for another fifteen minutes or so, then took the van back onto our street, and backed it into the driveway next door. The men opened the doors, and picked Cindy up, and hauled her through the sliding door at the back of the house. The setup was perfect. The van blocked the view from the side street, the van doors blocked the view from the front of the house, and the privacy fence on the other two sides

As I walked in behind Cindy and the guys, I followed them into the "guest room". It had been redecorated by hanging black plastic on the walls, to block out the light and disguise the room. I could see some hooks protruding from the walls to through the plastic. In the center of the room was a sort of padded table. It was thinner than a regular table, and slightly higher. It was made of sturdy wood, eye hooks on the sides and the legs.

On the end wall, closest to the door, was a video camera. There were also some digital camera's here and there. Obviously, as with everything else, this was going to be a production.

The men stood there, holding my struggling wife. I watched her tits bounce, especially when one or the other of them would reach up and antagonize her by pinching or pulling her nipple, or squeezing her tits. They kept this up until she began to scream hysterically into her gag. At this point, Jan and Elle's friend walked into the room from the hallway. He bounded over to Cindy, and grabbed her by the hair. Jerking her head back by her hair, he slapped her face hard. This shocked Cindy into stunned silence. It also caused my stomach to knot. For some reason, I had put it out of my mind that my lovely wife might get hurt. I started forward, but Jan grabbed my arm, and pulled me back.

"Use your head, Jay! You try anything, and these guys will beat the shit out of you." she whispered. "Then, they will rape her in front of you, and probably kill both of you. Play along, and it won't be so bad."

I heard the stranger talking to Cindy, quietly but menacingly..

"Young lady, listen to me. I have complete control of you. If you want to survive this ordeal, then you better do as I say. There will be no more of this trying to get away. If I have any more problems with you, I want you to think about this. We know where you live. We know, therefore, where your family lives...it will be just as easy for me to bring your family to you as it will be for me to take you back to your family. Do you understand?"

Cindy let out a muffled moan, and nodded. She seemed to go limp, and the men held her up.

"It is time to clean up a little bit. You men know what to do." The stranger turned, and approached the spot where I stood. He motioned for Jan and Elle and me to follow him into the hallway. There, he closed the door. We walked to the kitchen, where coffee was brewing.

"Coffee, Jay?" Elle asked, in a sweet tone.

"Uh, sure, I guess." It struck me as extremely odd that here I was, in a kitchen, about to have a cup of coffee, like I was gathering with friends, while my wife was nearly naked with a roomful of men who were doing things to her against her will. I had a hard time knowing what I was feeling.

"What are they doing to Cindy now?" I asked.

The stranger looked at me, with a smile on his face.

"They are cleaning her."

"She took a shower this morning," I answered.

He laughed at me, or more at my ignorance. To him, this was apparently a common occurrence. To me, it was completely out of the ordinary.

"No, Jay," Jan answered," That isn't what he means."

"Let me tell you what I mean," He spoke up. " I mean that as we speak, my men are strapping your wife to the exam table. They are tearing off her panties, and spreading her legs wide. They are lubricating her anus, and inserting a nozzle connected to a quart of warm, soapy water.

As she is being cleaned on the inside, they are going to give her a bikini wax, completely ridding her of any pubic hair. We may actually be able to hear her when they start! After the wax is done, they will give her a douche. When her cunt is clean, my men will lift her legs toward the ceiling, so that her insides can take more water, and they will squeeze the bag to make sure it is empty. She will be allowed to expel, and then it will be repeated until she is clean. I do not enjoy this process as much as my men, so, I choose to wait in here."

I must have had a strange look on my face, because they all started laughing at me. I had never imagined all this would happen to my wife. Even in my wildest imaginings, I could not have foreseen this scenario.

"Listen," he said,

As I did, I heard Cindy's muffled screams.

He smiled, "They have started the waxing. She will be completely bare when we go back in."

I set my coffee down, and began to rise from the table. He grabbed my arm, and pulled me back down. "I have informed my men that you are not allowed inside with out my permission. If you attempt anything, you will only make it worse for yourself and your wife. Relax and enjoy YOUR fantasy. You will be able to view the video after, I am sure."

I sat there, helpless. Waiting...

I don't know how much time passed, but finally, I looked up as I heard someone coming down the hallway. It was one of the men, and he had a satisfied look on his face. What really caught me off guard was that he was nude. He walked into the room in a fashion that made it clear he was completely comfortable walking around that way. I heard Elle moan, and Jan made a noise that showed her approval. This guy was no slouch. He was built. I tried not to stare, but I could help but notice that his cock was large. How big, I don't know. I never measured, and I never asked. I only know it was larger than mine.

"She's clean." Is all he said. He looked at me, and at the two women. Then he reached down, and gave his cock three strokes in our direction.

"I think he is looking forward to this, don't you Jay?" Jan asked, from beside me.

"Yeah, I guess." is all I could say.

"Alright, let's go." said the stranger. "But first, Jay, you must remove all your clothing. Do it now, don't say anything."

I did as he said, anxious to see my wife, to make sure she was ok. But, as I undressed, I also felt sexually aroused. By the time I removed my underwear, I was erect. This did not go unnoticed, and several comments were made.

"By comparison, Jay,"said the stranger,"it looks as if Cindy is going to have a very 'FULL-FILLING' experience!"

Jan grabbed my cock, and said, "Let's go." She pulled me down the hallway. Elle was behind me, playing with my butt, and putting her hand between my legs as we walked. We got to the door, and Jan opened it. The sight is hard for me to completely describe.

There, on the table, lying on her back was Cindy. She was completely naked, and she was tied down. Her arms were at her sides, wrists fastened to the edge of the table. He legs were spread and fastened at the ankles. Her pussy was completely bald. I had never seen this before. She usually kept it trimmed, but never completely hairless. It was pink from the procedure, and looked moist. Elle stepped over, and bent down. She sucked on Cindy's clit loudly. Cindy jumped and pulled hard at her restraints. Jan let go of me, grabbed Elle's hair, and ground her face into my wife's cunt. Then she pulled her back, and shook her head "No".

The stranger stepped to the head of the table, and motioned for us to stand around the table. I got moved to the end, next to Cindy's feet. Then, he began to speak.

"I want you to listen to me carefully. Mine will be the only voice you hear today. But, I want you to know that we are not alone."

He motioned to each of us, one at a time. He placed his hands on either side of Cindy's face. Two of the men grabbed one of Cindy's breasts each. The third guy shove a finger in her cunt. Jan and Elle placed their hands on her stomach, and I touched her leg. Cindy was overwhelmed with the thought of so many people in the room with her. She began to cry. The blindfold hid her tears, but I could see her nose and face turn red, and hear her cry into her gag.

"Oh, don't waste your tears. You will have plenty of opportunity to cry in a very shortwhile. Right now, I want you to listen to me. I have some questions which I require you to answer. In order to do that, I must remove your gag. If you cry out or scream, I will be forced to hurt you. When I ask you a question, if you refuse to answer, or do not answer quickly enough, I will hurt you. Do you understand?"

Cindy nodded her head slowly.

"THAT was not very convincing. I think a demonstration is in order."

Suddenly, Cindy was shaking her head quickly back and forth.

"Too bad you weren't that enthusiastic earlier. Oh well, you will learn."

He motioned to two of the men, who picked up a thick leather strap, and put it across Cindy's waste. They attached it to the table. Then, one of them grabbed Cindy's nipples, and began pinching them. She squirmed, and they became erect.

"Oh, do not imagine this is your punishment. This is merely preparation."

With this, he took two alligator clips, and attached them to her nipples. One of the men then attached one to Cindy's clitoris. She really tried to squirm, but was unable to move much with the strap in the middle.

The stranger picked up something that looked like a transformer for a train set. He slowly twisted a knob. As he did this, Cindy began to shake and moan.

"How do you like this? Even at a low dose, it can be extremely uncomfortable. Here, let me turn it up for you." With this, he twisted the knob further. Cindy's body arched against the strap, and she made a sound like "nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn". He quickly turned the knob down, reducing the voltage. She went limp on the table.

He took up a towel, and gently dabbed some drops of sweat from Cindy's forehead.

"Do you now understand that I mean business?"

Cindy slowly nodded her head, then seemed to remember what had just occurred, and began to nod with greater speed and effort.

"Ah, you are a quick learner. Good. I am going to remove your gag. Then, you can have a drink, and we will start."

He removed the gag, and brought over a cup with a straw in it. He put the straw to Cindy's lips, and told her to drink slowly. She did, gagging, but managed to swallow.

"Now, for the information I need. First, what is your name?"

"Cindy." Her voice was weak, and frightened.

"Are you married?"

"yes."

"What is your husband's name?"

At this, she hesitated. It was obvious she didn't want to give out too much information. She was trying to protect me. The stranger turned the knob quickly up and then down. Cindy didn't know what had hit her. She convulsed, went limp, and began shaking her head back and forth.

"Please, no, please, no."

"Answer my questions. What is your husband's name?"

"Jay. His name is Jay."

"Now, think about what you just experienced, and answer the rest of my questions without hesitation, or next time I will leave the electricity on until you piss yourself. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

For the next 20 minutes or so, he interrogated Cindy. He used the electricity on her several more times. One time, I was made to put my finger into her vagina, and as he applied the electricity, I could feel her muscles tighten around my finger. When he turned off the voltage, I removed my finger. It was dripping with moisture.

He forced Cindy to give every piece of private information he could think of. He found out about our children. He found out where she worked, what the phone number was as well as the address. She gave him her bosses and co-workers names, and where they lived. He got her parents address and phone number, her brother's address and phone number. He even made her give him the name of her church and her priest's name.

"Cindy, I am almost done. If you want this to end, you simply need to say what I am about to ask you to say. I want to hear you tell me that you are my slut today, and that I can do anything I want to with you today. Do you understand? I want you to say those words, and convince me. If not, we can see how high I can turn the voltage before your nipples and clit start to smoke. Are you ready.

doernow
doernow
34 Followers
12