Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My thrusting has stopped while I work on pleasuring your anus. I push my index finger all the way inside you, twisting and turning it to spread the sensual heat all around your rectum. You begin thrusting yourself back and forth over me, trying to continue the stimulation. it's wonderful watching you gyrate against me in desperation to make yourself climax. I can see the edges and the shadows of your breasts as they swing and bounce all around. Then I feel your fingers as you slip them down to pleasure your womanhood, rubbing them quickly over your clitoris and along the shaft of my penis as it extends from your depths. Then I start thrusting again. Synchronized, my penis and finger pump together in and out of your body. The pleasure overwhelms you and you are consumed with the fires of your own ecstasy. Your body is wracked with the exquisite raptures of orgasm after orgasm, your vaginal and anal muscles clutching and heaving as one, clasping my tools of pleasure in their vice-like grip. Your cries of passion echo around the cove. I hold myself back, waiting for your pleasure to subside, only hoping you have enough strength left to keep yourself up for the last few minutes of my plan.

Eventually your breathing softens and you relax, the endorphins of heightened sexual pleasure diminishing throughout your system. Slowly, very slowly, I withdraw first my finger, then my penis, from your body. Before you can collapse, though, you feel my mouth as it begins kissing your bottom. Carefully I place them all around the edges of your ass, then along each side of the valley down the middle. After that you can feel the moist softness of my tongue as it glides down the inside of your split, towards your sex. But you are caught off guard when you feel my tongue dive, not for your labia, but for the puckered aperture of your anus. Then sensation is unbelievable, nothing like you would have expected. As it swirls around your orifice, you feel yourself growing wetter and hotter inside, and the awareness of another orgasm building up dawns on you.

I enjoy the taste of the cinnamon combined with the sensation of the ridges of your anus against my tongue. I stroke it around the opening from the outside to the tight hole in the middle. Occasionally I try to push it into you, which elicits gasps and moans from you. Once in a while I succeed in penetrating your opening and I enjoy the vocal response you give to that even more.

But now it is time for the literal climax of our morning of love. Withdrawing my tongue from the pleasures of your bottom, I retake my position behind you and prepare to enter you once more. This time, I grasp my stiff member in my hand spread the remaining cinnamon oil onto its head. Then I guide the tip towards your parted buttocks. There is a moment of chill as you feel the coated glans of my penis touch your sphincter. I manipulate the base of my cock until the crown of my manhood begins to slip into you. It is tight, but I can feel the ring of your anus opening. I push a little harder, your breathing accelerates. I pull back a little and try again. Then your anal muscles give way and it plunges into you. Your grunt and cry reverberate all around us.

I keep myself all the way inside your rectum for a few moments to allow your body to adjust to it being there. Already the burning of the oil seeps into the pink, muscular walls of your lower intestine. A dull fiery pleasure grows inside you and tickles your erotic senses. Your hips begin their traditional motion and I feel the steel-like band of muscles in your anus clamping around me as it glides back and forth over my penis.

Soon I take over the thrusting. Pummeling my hips into your ass, smacking my balls against your overflowing sex, driving my hardness towards its explosion. I reach forward around your chest and grasp your breasts in my hands. Clutching them, I raise you upwards, off your hands. Your back arches and you cry out at the intensity of the pleasure as the angle of my penis inside you changes. You place your hands over mine and hold them firmly against your bosoms. You throw your head back as the delight bursts forth inside you. Once again you climax, feeling this time as though your body is going to shake apart at the seams. Your anus feels as though it will sever my member with its rapturous clenching. Dizziness nearly overcomes you. Light explodes in your mind. Passion and joy sweep through your soul as you cry out.

"PAAAA-TRICK! Love you, LOVE YOU SO MUCH!"

At those words, I release. All the pleasure, all the passion of being with you is concentrated into one incredible discharge. I'm not even sure when it starts. I am just suddenly overpowered by the scorching bliss of ejaculation. Throb after throb of my organ spews streams of semen along the walls of your bowels. A warmth spreads throughout your loins and mine as we come, straining ourselves to the last ounce of our endurance.

"Aliiicia, oh God. Yes, yes! Love you, God I love you!"

Then it is over.

Then we shudder, as our muscles give out.

Then you collapse beneath me and I onto you, my hips pressed into your bottom as the last of the blood leaves my organ. It slips from inside you and I slip to your side, draping my arm across your back, near your bottom. You turn slowly to face me and we kiss, tenderly and exhaustedly, and relax into each others arms. There we lay, asleep, until the darkness of early morning gives way to the glimmer of dawning fire on the distant, eastern horizon.

END