Circle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry about Carl," she said. Becca pulled my hand from between her legs and sucked my finger into her mouth, licking her juices clean. She stood up, and crossing her arms in front of her, took hold of her nightgown and pulled it up over her head. My eyes soaked in her beauty as she bent down, took my cock in her hand, pumped it twice and licked the pre-cum that was oozing out.

"You taste sweet," she said, standing up and straddling me. She balanced herself on my legs and put an arm around my neck. Her other hand took hold of my cock, which was now less than two inches from her pussy. I reached around her, filling my hands with her ass and pulled her a little closer.

"Carl and I discussed this in great detail the night he first mentioned it," she said. "I told him it would only work if he stayed completely out of the way, so we won't see him again tonight. This time is for you and me to be intimate together. You can fuck me right here, in the living room, on your bed... we can fuck in the back yard if you want to.

"I want this as much as you do," she said, tugging on my cock for emphasis. "I want you to fuck me with your hard cock."

"We need to get a condom," I told her.

"I'm on the pill, so we don't need one unless you really want to wear one," she said. "Personally, I want to feel your cum filling me, and I want it running down my leg as I walk back to my bed. You wanna fuck me?"

I was harder now than I had been all night; sensory overload was setting in. Becca naked and straddling me, playing with my cock and telling me she wanted my cum dripping from her pussy had me really turned on.

"Yes," I replied.

"Yes?" she asked. "Tell me what you want... tell me you wanna fuck me."

"I wanna fuck you," I told her. "I wanna stick my cock in your pussy, fuck you and make you cum, and I wanna cum inside you." As I said this, Becca leaned back and rolled her hips, pressed my cock down, and angled it at her opening, sticking my cock-head into the outer edge of her pussy. She leaned forward, rolling her hips again, and my cock sank deeper into the depths of her sex.

The sensation of my cock entering Becca was beyond amazing, bordering on being declared a religious experience. I resisted the temptation to begin rocking and thrusting into her, because I had something else in mind to do first.

"I want to go down on you before I fuck you," I told her. Becca stopped moving and stared at me. "I want to lay you down on my bed and feast on you before we fuck. I want to tongue you and taste you on my lips before I fill you with my cum."

Becca's breathing was labored, and I think I had surprised her with my declaration. Her breasts rose and fell with her breathing, her erect nipples pleading for my lips to suck them. She smiled softly as she held her position, and then she backed off of me, standing up. She offered her hand to me as I stood, and we walked hand-in-hand to my room, where a bedside lamp gave off a soft light as we entered. I watched with rapt attention as Becca's hips swayed while she walked, as her breasts bounced enticingly.

When we reached the bed, she quickly turned to me, dropped to a knee and sucked my cock into her mouth. She pressed her face forward, taking almost all of me in and pumping me with her mouth nearly a dozen times before releasing me.

"I thought I was supposed to do that to you," I said as she sat down.

"And you're going to," she said, "I just wanted to taste myself on you first." She grinned at me seductively as she positioned herself on the bed, laying back and spreading her legs.

"That was more than just a taste," I told her, "but I'm not complaining." I leaned forward and kissed her, then my lips trailed kisses down her body, sucking in both of her breasts as I worked my way to her hips. I knelt beside the bed, moving between her legs. I reached underneath her, cupping her ass in my hands as I bowed my head and touched my tongue to her ripe sex. Becca shuddered as I gently drew the tip of my tongue through the slit of her pussy, rising towards her clit. In the pale light given off by the lamp, I beheld her labia, swollen with arousal and glistening with her wetness. My tongue drew a light circle around her clit, teasing her. I covered her mound with my lips, as though taking a bite from a peach, and ran my tongue through the trench of her sex, drinking in her nectar, tasting her sweetness.

"You're really wet," I said, looking up at her through her cleavage as I savored her liquid sex.

"Yes, I am," she said, smiling at me as she returned my gaze. "Drink me, baby, drink my pussy juice." She moaned and placed a hand on my head, affirming the pleasure she was receiving.

"Damn, that feels good," she said, as I continued to lick her. "Eat me. Eat my pussy. Lick up my around my clit again."

I swirled my tongue in an arc around her love button, and she arched her back, inhaling sharply. I placed my lips loosely around her clit and sucked gently as I flicked my tongue ever so lightly. Becca moaned in a very low, deep fashion as she grabbed handfuls of the sheets. Her breathing was becoming shallow and more rapid. I opened my mouth wide, covered her with it and pushed my tongue as deep as it would go and began alternating between thrusting and sucking on her lips.

"Oh... yes... faster," she said. "Fuck me faster." She was nearly panting.

"You about to cum?" I asked her, as I resumed fucking her with my tongue.

"Oh... I'm getting close," she said. "I am really close to cumming..."

"Cum for me, Becca," I said, encouraging her. "Cum for me."

"I'm going to," she said. "Oh, I'm getting close... I'm gonna cum for you... I'm about to be really wet..." Her breathing was ragged and shallow now. "Put a finger in me... yeah... oh... like that... oh God... I can feel it..."

As my finger thrust in and out of her, I leaned in and swept my tongue across her clit.

"Oh God... I'm starting... I'm gonna..." Becca crushed handfuls of the sheets and arched her back as she climaxed. "I'm cumming... oh..." she moaned.

I pulled my finger out of her and lapped her pussy juice as it flowed, drinking her sweetness.

I slowed up and stroked her softly as I felt her relax. I looked up at her as she began to recover from her orgasm.

I smiled at her as she brought her breathing under control. I stood up and placed kisses on her belly, then her ribcage and finally her tits as I moved up closer to her. She shifter to make room for me beside her, and as I lay down by her, she rolled to face me. I placed a hand on her hip as we kissed. Her hand reached down and took hold of my cock. My erection had subsided somewhat while I was pleasuring Becca, but it began to harden again in her hand.

As we continued to kiss, I pulled her to me. My cock was rock hard again, and throbbing. My balls were actually starting to ache with the need to release my cum.

Becca shifted her body position again.

"Lay down," she said. "I want to start out on top... get my rhythm going, and we can shift... otherwise I'm gonna lose control."

"And that would be a bad thing?" I asked her as she climbed on top of me.

"You want me screaming?" she asked, positioning herself above my cock, her tits coming within range of my mouth. I raised my head and sucked in a nipple as she took my cock in her hand and centered it in the opening of her pussy.

"That wouldn't be so bad... would it?...," I asked as she lowered herself onto my cock, slowly with calculated deliberation. I was lost in the sensation of her velvety softness massaging my cock."

"It wouldn't be a good thing right now," she said, rolling her hips and beginning to rock back and forth on my cock. "Just relax... relax and let's fuck." She closed her eyes as she continued her movement. "Fuck me with your cock... fuck my pussy..."

I began thrusting upward, and in a few short movements, we established a rhythm as our bodies moved together toward a common goal. Becca's pussy hugged me as she rose and fell against my body.

"I can feel your cock getting harder inside me..."

I could feel it, too. I could also feel my balls starting to tighten.

"I think I can control it now," she said. "Can you feel your orgasm building yet?"

"Yeah... I'm not there yet... but I'm gonna cum hard... I can feel it," I told her.

"Good," she said, raising herself off of me and letting my cock fall out of her pussy. "Get up... I want you to fuck me from behind..."

I got behind her as she moved forward on her knees... my cock was swaying side to side as I caressed her ass and reached around to pull her to me in an embrace.

"You are so fucking hot," I said as my hands cupped her breasts.

She turned her head to me and kissed me as her hand reached down and cupped me.

"Your balls feel so heavy... I want you to cum," she said as she bent forward and rested on her elbows. "Fuck me, baby... put your cock back into my pussy and fuck me..."

I didn't need to be told twice. Placing one hand on her ass, I put my cock at the opening to Becca's pussy, grasped her ass with both hands and slowly thrust into her. We slowly built a rhythm, pushing and thrusting into and against one another in symphony. I could feel my orgasm starting to build... it was almost painful, but I could tell it was going to be really strong when I came.

Becca was milking my cock, her tunnel squeezing my phallus and coaxing it towards climax.

"I can feel you getting harder again," she said. Her breathing was becoming labored again. "I can feel you getting ready to cum..."

"Are you gonna cum again?" I asked her as I continued to thrust my cock in and out of her hot pussy.

"Yeah... if I'm not careful, I'm cum before you do... don't... don't stop..." she said as she got shorter and shorter of breath.

"It feels so good fucking your pussy," I told her. "I'm getting close... I'm really close to cumming..."

"Your cock... is... really hard... I want you... to cum for me, baby... cum for me... oh God... I'm gonna cum again... I'm gonna cum on your cock..."

My heart was pounding and my cock was absolutely throbbing... I felt my climax rushing towards me like a stampede of wild mustangs...

"Cum, Becca, cum on my cock..." I felt her pussy begin to spasm on my cock.

"Oh... Oh... I'm cumming... Oh God... fuck me... fuck my pussy... I can feel you starting to cum... oh... cum for me... cum inside me... fill me with your cum... shoot it in me..."

Suddenly, my orgasm crested and I began pumping my semen into Becca. I began to get weak in the knees before the orgasm was finished, and I struggled to continue thrusting until I was spent.

We both collapsed onto the bed. I rolled off of her and pulled her to me. With both of us breathing hard, Becca snuggled into me, our bodies both damp with perspiration.

We lay there for a few minutes, recovering, sharing soft kisses.

Finally, when we had both managed to catch our breath, Becca got up. She told me she had to get to bed, or she'd be worthless at work the next day.

She took my cock in her mouth and sucked the last bit of my seed from my flaccid member.

"As much cum as you shot inside me, I can't believe you aren't drained," she said.

"I am now," I told her.

She nodded, looking at me. She kissed me and told me good night.

When she got to the bedroom door, she looked back at me.

"We'll have to do this again," she said.

I told her I was looking forward to it.

12