Cities of Power Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers

"It was not worth the risk," Talon looked ahead and smiled as he saw the edge of the village come into view. "If anything goes wrong the number will be wrong, and the mystics will not give us the audience," Talon turned his back on the village and closed his eyes, picturing her in the back garden underneath her tree.

"From what I understand, they need us, not the other way around. They asked us to come with all speed," Venn reasoned as he continued his walk to the village, knowing the way as well as Talon after their last trip.

Together they skirted the village, carefully noting that walls were going up around their newly dug well, and the patch of forest they had cleared for their orchard, "It is good they know to protect their food supply first. This village could become a rival for our peasant population if they consolidate their agriculture and knowledge." The five towering buildings of the own city were surrounded by the farmlands and ranchers of the peasant class, with a few factory style buildings and silo's dotted between. The majority of the population lived in the high-density housing of the towers of the four clans and the central tower, known as the vortex, where new arrivals and the slave population waited to be assigned to clans or tasks within the city.

They saw the hulking figure of Spar walk through the builders of the wall helping carry the heavy stone blocks and moved away back around the edge of the structure staying deep in the shadows. Venn reached out and put a hand on Talon's arm and pointed. In amongst the people tending the newly cultivated land was Trix, smiling and laughing with a group of young women. Talon's heart beat faster at the sight of the girl so close and, as in his dreams, just out of reach. His eyes bored into her, willing her to look up, and he reached for the small amount of power he possessed and blew a soft gust of whispered air carrying her name directly at her.

He saw her head come up and look around, her eyes travelling over the shadows in the trees looking for any hint of movement, and he stepped slightly to the mottled shadows and saw her eyes widen. She wiped her brow and stood up from the group she had been working with, Talon watched as she sought out her mother, the woman also turning her head to the forest briefly and nodding. He smiled at the smooth manoeuvring as Trix began to sag and wilt and Opal approached her husband talking animatedly and finally nodding demurely before turning to another man, clearly younger, but almost as burly as her husband.

Opal gathered Trix with an arm around her waist and left the work site with the burly young man following them. Within ten minutes, Trix fled from the rear of her house into the forest as her mother watched from the kitchen window.

*****

It had been weeks since she had last seen Talon when she felt the strange prickle on her skin and the whispery gust of a breeze that carried her name. She had scanned the tree line desperately hoping she hadn't imagined it when she caught his movement. Her heart thumped in her chest and she trembled with excitement. Trying not to jump around and draw attention to herself, she located her mother and whispered quietly in her ear the urgent need to return home.

"Oh, you poor dear," her mother had said loudly, "I really should take you home!" Opal excused herself from her group and, after a minor disagreement with Spar over his daughter's health; he agreed as long as she took Flint with her so he could check the forge fires and do some mending work for Shaylee while he was there.

As they walked into the house, Opal smiled at her children, "Flint, go check the forge fires, and I will get you a snack and a drink. Trix, you go lie down, I will come check on you in a few minutes, once I have gotten Flints snack." Flint walked into the forge, and Opal grabbed her daughter in a tight hug, whispering, "Do not be long, you understand? You must promise to come back through your window. You will come back, won't you? Promise me!" Opal's voice rose higher in her anxiety.

"Yes, mother," Trix whispered and fled from the house.

Flint, the quietest of the brothers, was aware that something was amiss as his mother and Trix almost ran home from the wall. He had stood at the door to the forge a few moments before creeping back inside. He had listened and watched as Trix fled the house before turning to his mother and quietly murmuring, "I think you better let me in on the secret, don't you?"

Opal clasped her hand to her mouth and turned to the back door, knowing it was too late to stop Trix, then she turned back to look at her troubled son, Flint, the thoughtful and trustworthy of her boys. She had to trust him with the whole truth now, and she hoped he would understand why she had kept the secret. Opal took Flint's hand and guided him to Trix's room, sitting him on the low stool before the small chest of drawers. Opal pulled out the bottom drawer and rested it on the floor before putting her hand into the open cavity to retrieve both of their letters from Mica from the bottom of the chest.

"The messenger from the city, who brought the letter from Mica to your father, is here," she said carefully, "It wasn't a priest, it was a warrior." Flint said nothing, taking in the information as his mother stood up after replacing the drawer. "We should have destroyed these, but, I miss him so," Opal felt her eyes mist with tears once again. "Here," she thrust the letters at him, "They will help you understand our secret. Read quickly; your father will be expecting the forge to be roaring. I will get you the snack I promised," Opal left the room, closing the door quietly.

When she returned some small time later, Flint was bunching clothes and cushions into Trix's bed making it look as if she lay sleeping curled up. "I knew he would be happy there," Flint's bottom lip trembled showing he was barely holding his emotions in check at the loss of his brother, "You think the messenger will bring word of Mason too?"

"Yes," Opal embraced him, "We know Mason is with Mica. Talon came back for him as a favour to Mica. They were heartsick without each other." Opal whispered as they walked from the room, closing the door behind them.

Flint looked toward the back of the house, "You are sure she is safe?" Flint spoke low and soft watching his mother nod. "I will not betray your secret, but you need to be more careful, because now I will bear the guilt as well if anything befalls our lovely Trix."

He turned back to the forge, a troubled look on his face, and Opal worriedly watched the tree line for signs of her daughter.

*****

Trix flew into the trees and Talon's arms. She tilted her face up, accepting with absolute pleasure his kisses before finally pulling back to look at him. She blushed, and Talon grinned while Venn cleared his throat. "Hello, Princess," Venn smirked, his worn face creasing with his half smile. "I have greetings from Mica and Mason," His hand went into the jacket he wore and he pulled forth several envelopes.

Trix gasped and looked at Talon, who released her momentarily. "Thank you so much. You have no idea what Mason's disappearance has done to the town," she whispered, "The wall grows higher and longer every day. Rock is beside himself." She looked at their uncomprehending faces, "Mason's father, Rock." She watched them grin and realised they were teasing her.

Trix stuffed the letters into her coat pocket deeply without looking at them. Looking back up at Talon, she smiled, "I have missed you greatly, which is strange, since I hardly know you." Talon kissed her deeply again, and when he released her Venn was gone. "I think I have a little time today to get to know you better," she looked back nervously over her shoulder knowing Opal would protect her for a little while, at least. Talon had smiled and taken her mouth again in sweet deep kisses before she could say any more, pulling her body against his.

"I have missed you," he murmured in her ear, "not strangely, not intermittently, but always. Your face is always in my mind, but it has never been as perfect as it is at this moment." He kissed her deeply and passionately, his hands stroking down over her small body. "You have bewitched me. I dream about you every night. I want you so badly!" he murmured hotly into the kisses.

Trix's mind fluttered briefly to her mother and the promise she made before leaving the house, but he forestalled any words she had. "I am on another mission, but I will come to claim you. You are mine. Tell me you are mine!" His voice held an edge, and his eyes stared into hers, demanding an answer.

"I love you," Trix whispered, "For now, and for always, my heart belongs to you."

Talon leant back against a tree and pulled her with him, his hands ran down her back and cupped her ass, pulling her against his hardening manhood, and he groaned into the kiss they shared. Trix had four older brothers, she was not naïve as to what they held in their pants, but her eyes widened at the proof of his desire for her and pressed against him harder knowing that she wanted to be his only as much as he wanted her.

Sinking back against the tree, Talon dragged her down to the soft leafy carpeted forest floor and pushed her tank top up over her breasts, his hands moulding the soft flesh as he continued to kiss her. Trix ran her hands down his back to his ass, pulling him closer against her. Their voices whispered over the top of each other...

"We can't,"

"We shouldn't," he whispered.

"We can't be together yet."

"I am on a mission," Talon said.

"I am not ready to leave," Trix replied.

"I love you," he said, kissing her full lips.

"Want you," she said, returning the kiss.

"Need you," he mumbled around her tongue.

"Love you," she completed.

Somewhere in their impassioned words, Talon ripped her underwear from her, rolling onto her body. His pants were around his knees when he entered her slowly, feeling the resistance of her virginity and swallowing her cries with his kisses as he thrust forward, taking her innocence and love as his own. Trix wrapped her legs around his waist welcoming him into her as she grimaced against the pain. Tears spilt from her eyes showing both the joy and the sadness she felt as he began moving within her.

It seemed too soon when he stiffened trying to hold back his flood, reaching his hand down to find the hard little nub he knew, in his limited experience and the salacious talk amongst the warriors; was the key to her pleasure, and rubbed gently, feeling her shake below him. His mouth continued to take her cries and moans as they moved together. Feeling her quiver almost uncontrollably below him, Talon finally released his pent up need and flooded Trix with proof of his vigour. "Are you in pain?" He whispered worriedly as he pulled from her.

Trix shook her head, but tears stung her eyes, and she didn't know why. She wanted what had happened as much as he did, she did not regret one moment of their love making.

Talon held her closely, savouring the feel of her for long minutes, "I will come for you," he whispered, "You will be ready, next time."

Breathless, Trix nodded, "I will see you again."

He helped her to her feet and kissed her. Then he helped her straighten her clothes while adjusting his own and pulling her once again into his arms to kiss her. When she finally looked around she saw that the sun was low on the horizon, and she gasped, "I should have returned already!"

"You were exactly where you should have been," Talon smirked and kissed her once more. "Are you sure you are okay, not in pain or harmed in any way?"

Trix looked up and stroked his cheek, "I am wonderful. Are you able to return tomorrow for a letter in return?"

"No, we must leave before dawn." He kissed her, "but I will return for you, as soon as possible."

She turned and moved back to the edge of the forest, scanning the house for her parents and brothers. Trix squeezed Talon's hand before finally letting go and whispering, "I will see you again."

She moved quickly across the yard to her window, climbing in quietly. Her pussy ached and she felt the discomfort of what she had just done. She noticed the bed and the lumpy form that had been created to resemble her sleeping form, and she smiled. She put the items away and began cleaning her thighs and tender pussy as best she could without a pitcher and basin. She slipped on new underwear and, finally, she sat and pulled out the letters she had been given. Mason had written to his parents, Trix was glad about that. There were two letters from Mica, one to the family and one to her. She clutched the envelopes knowing how upset her mother would be not to receive one of her own.

Opal opened the door to Trix's room having finished the dumplings she had been working on in the kitchen as she watched her daughter return from the forest and washed her hands. Hoping her daughter would come to see her, but unable to wait any longer, she had gone in search of Trix. "What took so long...?" Opal started to ask when she took in her daughter's flushed features and the way she gingerly sat on the edge of the bed.

"Oh no!" her eyes went wide. "He took advantage of you! We shouldn't have trusted him! Come with me, quickly!" Opal dragged her speechless daughter from her room and banged on the door of the forge. "Flint, heat me a caldron of water! Trix has a fever and needs a bath!" Opal pulled her along to the wet room of the house. Trix moved like an automaton, confused by her mother's reaction as Opal pulled open the pipe from the water tank and half filled the old metal tub that served as a bath.

Flint came in looking concerned, the roaring forge taking no time to heat the water, he poured it into the tub. He looked silently at the two women and left. "In, and wash the evidence away!" Opal directed sternly, realising her daughter had no tears or words of regret and sadness. "I will be back in a moment." Opal bustled to the kitchen and found the piping bag she never used for cooking. When she returned to the bathroom, she looked at Trix, so small and delicate, but very much a young woman. "No daughter of mine will have her reputation put in jeopardy by letting some thief in the night promise her the world and leave her with a swollen belly! How could you be so stupid, Trix?"

Trix had no words. She was stunned that her mother could tell... and a baby? She hadn't thought about a baby. Opal filled up the piping bag and held the nozzle, describing in detail what her daughter must do to ensure, as much as possible, that there would be no baby. Opal knew this wouldn't do much to protect her daughter from the consequences of her actions, but she had to try, regardless. Trix douched herself thoroughly, all the joy she felt from being in Talon's arms draining from her, and she began to cry, whispering, "But I love him."

Silently, Flint turned from the closed door to the wet room, guilt and rage burning from within. He should have stopped her. He shouldn't have been swayed by the letters or high emotions of his mother. He should have protected the sister he loved.

*****

Within the shadows of the trees, Talon had been so filled with love and pure joy that he had not seen nor heard the warrior woman who had watched all that had occurred from a nearby tree, a look of pure hatred on her face.

xelliebabex
xelliebabex
5,526 Followers
12