City Of Dreams Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things were really started to go downhill from this point on. We had talked about this shit before, but never really resolved any of it. And now it seemed we were about to have our first fight, and I was not looking forward to it at all.

“Miah, I don’t see the need for fucking everyone to know that we are together.”

“Well that is why I get hit on so much because fucking everyone thinks I am single. Why are you so fucking afraid to let me even be near you when we’re out anywhere?”

“Look, Miah, I just don’t feel the need to be harassed by assholes just because they don’t agree with who we are. Is that such a bad thing?”

“No, Bailey, it’s not, but you can’t bitch about the people making passes at me in a GAY bar when my boyfriend acts like we are just best friends instead of lovers.”

“Miah, I shouldn’t have to tell everyone we’re going steady. This isn’t high school.”

My eyes flared and I couldn’t help the words that came rushing out of my mouth.

“Then quit acting like I’m the school slut about to run off with the first guy that shows any interest in me.”

“Then quit acting like it.”

I was rendered speechless so fast you would have thought that man had hit me. I could see on his face that he regretted it the moment it came out of his mouth, but that still didn’t ease the pain that it caused.

“I have never acted like a slut, Bailey Masters.” My voice was ice cold and my eyes burned into his. “Since we have been together I have thought of NO ONE but you. Just because I might wear some tight shirts or leather pants at the club, so the fuck what? You wear the same fucking type of things there yourself. And you are so worried about guys slipping me their numbers or flirting with me? I am only behind the bar. You’re the one that is sitting at the bar and don’t think I haven’t seen guys try to make the move on you or try and slip you their number. But you don’t see me throwing that in your face do you?”

“Maybe that’s because you just don’t care.” His eyes became as hard and cold as mine were.

I knew we were both stressed out and tired and neither one of us meant the things that were being said, but it’s difficult to be logical in the middle of a fight.

“Or maybe it’s because I trust you enough that I don’t worry about it. I’m sorry that you think so poorly of me, Bailey.”

“Are you saying that I don’t trust you?”

“You tell me, B.”

“Miah, I don’t want to fight with you. We are both exhausted and we’ve had a couple drinks. I don’t want this to turn into a huge battle between us. I don’t want to lose you, baby.”

He reached out for me, but I stepped back.

“Then stop pushing me away.” I said quietly, the fight in me gone. “If you are so afraid of losing me, then why are you pushing me away? Why can’t you stop being afraid of what people will think if they see us together, at least at the club? Everyone knows us there. You don’t have to be afraid.”

“I don’t know if I can, Miah.”

I took a deep breath.

“Then I don’t know how much longer I can do this, Bailey.”

And with that I went and slept in Gina’s room for the night. In fact that whole situation happened two nights ago and Bailey and I haven’t really talked since. Of course I talked to Gina about what was going on, but the uneasiness in the apartment eventually got to her too and we were all snapping at each other.

I let go a heavy sigh and got back up. My break was over and I had to get back to the bar.

* * *

It was about a half hour later when it happened. I was clearing beer bottles off of some of the tables that were arranged near the bar off the dance floor. I had just gotten up to the bar and set the bottles down when all the lights went off and the music stopped. It was an eerie moment to be standing in the middle of a very crowded club and to be surrounded by complete darkness and silence. I heard one of the spotlights click on above the dance floor and I spun around. A person slowly stepped into the solitary light that shined in the club. It was Bailey?! What the fuck is he doing???

“Hey, everyone. I am sorry to I had to pause the partying for a second, but there is something I really need to do.” He had a microphone in his hand so he could be heard over the murmuring of the people in the club. I looked over my shoulder at Gina who was now standing by me. She had a grin on her face and was nodding her head towards Bailey. I looked back at him. His face was scanning the crowd until he saw me in the darkness.

“Hello, Miah.”

Everyone turned to look at me and I couldn’t help the blush that was creeping up over my face. Oh Lord what is that boy doing?

“Everyone, I would like you to meet Miah,” He said as he pointed to me. “Miah, this is everyone.”

A few people in the crowd giggled.

“Miah is my boyfriend, and he’s the love of my life, my soul mate, and I fucked up pretty bad the other day and I had to find a way to make it up to him. So if y’all don’t mind giving me a minute. I would like to do that now.” My eyes filled with tears as his gaze locked onto me. “I am sorry for being such an ass, Miah. You complete me, Mr. Maguire. I love you, Jeremiah Summers.”

Bailey looked deep into my eyes. Tears were still streaming down my face. They were definitely tears of joy.

“Miah…”

“Shut up…just shut up.” My voice caught for a moment as I interrupted him. If he could make reference to our first night together then so could I. “You had me at hello...you had me at hello.”

His face lit up in the smile that I’ve always loved and his lips came crashing down on mine. I was so swept up in that kiss I never even heard the crowds’ cheer for us or the music start up again. Bailey and I were fine. Shit we were better than fine. We were still in love.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
Inside of You An alpha meets his mate. Will he claim him or lose him?in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Sam Roommate & friend lose a game and confess his love.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
More Stories