City Of Dreams Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I know, Gina…. I can’t live without him…why…. he can’t be gone.”

I felt Gina’s arms wrap tight around me as her body shook with emotion. I saw Sara and Austin come up behind her and they wrapped their arms around us as well. We were all sobbing and holding onto each other for dear life. This can’t be happening. This isn’t fair. I was supposed to grow old with Miah. What about kids? We hadn’t even talked about if we would have kids or not. I was pulled out of my shock by a tap on my shoulder. Can’t the damn detective leave us alone? Can’t he see what we are fucking going through. He kept tapping my shoulder.

“Leave me the fuck alone asshole! Can’t you see we are in pain?” I yelled over my shoulder.

“I’ll leave you alone, but first you better give me my ring back, Bailey.”

That voice! It can’t be! Gina’s head snapped up and her eyes went wide with shock.

“Miah…” I heard her whisper.

I spun around as quickly as my body would allow. Standing before me was Miah. He was wrapped up in a blanket, but I could tell he was naked. He was covered in smoke from the fire and I could see the blood on his face.

“Miah…Baby….is that you?” I could barely talk. Sobs still shook through my body.

“Oh Bailey…”

Miah grabbed me and pulled me against him. His lips crashed against mine and he forced his tongue in my mouth. I grabbed him against me so tight. I am never letting go of him. NEVER. Even though he reeked of the smoke I didn’t care. Nothing ever tasted as sweet as the kiss we had standing on the street.

“Bailey, I love you. I didn’t think I was going to make it, and all I could think of was getting to you, but I couldn’t and…”

Miah completely broke down. He started to collapse and I reached down putting my arm behind his knees and scooped him up into my arms. I cradled him against my chest. I held him tight and kissed his face over and over again.

“You’re ok now. I got ya buddy. I’m here.”

His head snapped up as I murmured those words to him. The biggest smile broke across his face. He leaned up and kissed me again.

“I love you, Bailey.”

“I love you too, Miah. I’ll never let you go.”

Miah snuggled up against my body. I could feel the other three grab onto us forming a huge group hug.

“Give me your hand, Miah.”

He put his left hand down by his knees where my arm was holding him up. I gently eased the ring back onto his finger.

“I’m not just giving you back the ring, I am giving you back my heart.”

Miah looked up at me.

“You can’t give me back your heart, Bailey.”

“Why is that?”

He leaned his face in close to mine.

“Because I never let it go.”

Our lips met again. Thank God he is ok. If he had died in that fire then my life would be over because Miah IS my life. I pulled him tighter against me. I could feel his face rub up against my neck.

“You ready to go home, Miah?”

I felt his arms squeeze around me and he gazed up into my eyes. I could see the tears running down his cheeks.

“I already am home, Bailey.”

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Timber Pack Chronicles Ch. 01 Parker's jock crush is more than he seems.in Gay Male
The Divide Two different species must work together to survive.in Gay Male
Sharizade One spirited boy teaches a wolf-king to love again.in Gay Male
Lost & Found Ch. 01 Lost and broken soul, found by love.in Gay Male
Center Stage Ch. 01 He really wanted the job.in Gay Male
More Stories