CJ Stories; Sales Rep is Dessert 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers

They were seated at a high top table and CJ's skirt slid up showing her stocking tops. The two doctors stood on either side of her as they sipped their wine. It was hard to talk with the loud music and the doctors stood closer to CJ.

Dr. Ward asked CJ to dance and he smiled as he watched her skirt slide up as she slid off the high stool revealing her black panties narrowing to a tiny string as they disappeared between her white thighs,. The music was loud with a fast beat. As they danced he leaned forward and asked how she liked her dinner.

She smiled and blushed as she answered, "The food was very good."

He knowingly smiled and said to her, "You know the food was not what I was asking about." CJ blushed as she turned her back to him and danced, she felt his hands on her waist as he pulled her back to him. She could feel his cock grow as he pressed it against her. He whispered in her ear, "Did you enjoy your orgasm?" She danced away from him and as she turned to him the music ended.

CJ was quiet as he led her back to the table; he asked again, "Well... did you enjoy it?" CJ blushed as she looked into his eyes, and then subtly nodded as she answered, "Yes.", her answer barely capable of being heard. Dr. Ward smiled, pleased at her answer, and replied, "Hopefully it was only the appetizer."

As they finished their second drink, Dr. Dulcet asked CJ if she would like to see the view of Las Vegas from his suite. CJ paused as she thought about the invitation; she looked from Dr. Dulcet to Dr. Ward wondering if they had already made plans for her.

She smiled at Dr. Dulcet and said, "Sure, I imagine the view at night is beautiful from your suite."

They stood close in the crowded elevator. CJ looked up into Dr. Dulcet's eyes as he caressed her back, and then she smiled as his hand slid down over her ass and he gently caressed it.

As they entered the room, Dr. Ward asked where the bathroom was and politely excused himself. Dr. Dulcet held CJ and kissed her, his hand slid up inside her jacket and she softly moaned as she felt his hand slide over her breast. Her sensitive nipple hardened as his finger gently caressed it, she held Dr. Dulcet tighter as their kiss became more passionate. They broke from the kiss as Dr. Ward came back into the room.

Dr. Dulcet slid her jacket off and hung it on the back of the chair next to the bar. She looked at herself in the mirror behind the bar, her aroused nipples clearly visible as they pressed against the thin material of her white lace shirt. As she looked into the mirror, she watched as Dr. Ward moved behind her and she moaned as he bent and kissed her neck and lightly licked her ear. His hands slid up the smooth material of the lace top and he cupped her breasts as whispered in her ear, "Umm... They feel as good as they look."

Dr. Ward released her as Dr. Dulcet handed them their drinks. Dr. Dulcet took her head in his hand and pulled her to him and again he kissed her. She accepted his tongue as it slipped into her mouth as he slowly pulled her shirt up and bared the soft pale skin of her breasts. He gently cupped her bare breast; his finger lightly rubbed her sensitive nipple.

She raised her arms as Dr. Ward slid the thin shirt off and tossed it neatly over her jacket. He pulled her to him and kissed her. She felt her skirt loosen as the zipper was slowly lowered and skirt slipped over her hips and she felt Dr. Dulcet's soft lips as he lightly kissed her exposed ass as he knelt and pulled her skirt down her legs, his soft surgeon hands gently caressed the bare skin of her ass, and she moaned as she felt his fingers slip between her thighs and brush against her increasingly aroused pussy. She stood in front of the doctors in her heels, naked except for her smoke colored hose, held up only by the wide lace band, and a tiny pair of black lace panties.

Dr. Dulcet pressed against her as she kissed Dr. Ward and they held her, trapped between the two doctors as they fondled her. She could feel their hard cocks as they pressed them against her. She slid her hand between them and rubbed Dr. Dulcet's cock, she felt him grow harder as her hand slowly slide over his slacks that restrained his growing cock.

She leaned back against Dr. Dulcet and moaned as they caressed her, Dr. Ward rubbed her small firm breasts as Dr Dulcet's soft hands lightly caressed the firm round cheeks of her ass.

Dr. Dulcet softly whispered in her ear, "You know how hard it is working with you, waiting to feel my cock in your mouth, to feel my hard cock slide in your tight pussy again?" He turned her to him and kissed her again and as their lips parted she unzipped his slacks and released his hard cock, he started to unbutton his shirt.

CJ slowly knelt in front of Dr. Dulcet and looked at his hard cock as she stroked it, she felt it growing harder in her hand, and then she took the swollen crown in her mouth. He groaned as he felt her lips engulf the soft head and her lips slowly slid down his cock. She held his cock and slowly stroked it, her other hand gently caressed his balls, as his hard cock slid in and out of her mouth.

Dr. Ward stood beside CJ as she knelt in front of the doctors, she watched as he pulled a nice cock out of his slacks and she took it in her hand and wrapped her fingers around it and slowly stroked it as she sucked on Dr. Dulcet's cock. CJ let Dr. Dulcet's cock slip from her mouth and smiled up at him as he told her, "Damn that felt good, you had me ready to cum in your mouth."

She chuckled as she slowly stroked his hard cock and told him, "Well we can't let that happen... yet."

She felt Dr. Ward cup her head and gently tug, she turned and stroked his cock. He held her head as he took his cock in his hand and slowly pushed it into CJ's mouth. He moaned as his cock grew harder and he slowly slid his cock in and out. She could feel his cock grow harder as he started to fuck her mouth. He moaned loud as he slid his cock faster in and out of her mouth, she wondered how long before his cock would erupt and fill her mouth with cum.

CJ noticed that Dr. Dulcet had finished undressing except for his shorts and she stroked both their cocks as she sucked, when one got close to cumming, she would take the other cock and suck until she felt him swell.

CJ slid her hand down between her legs and moaned as it slid inside her panties, she could feel the dampness as her fingers slide through the short soft hair covering her pussy. Her finger easily slid into her wet pussy and she started to slowly work her finger in and out.

Dr. Ward started to fuck her mouth, quickly sliding his cock in and out. He asked, "Is that pussy wet?" she moaned as she nodded. "I'm going to cum in your mouth", he told her. "Are you ready to taste my cum?" he asked as he held her head in his hands and slide his cock faster in and out of her mouth. She nodded and started to suck his cock faster, her pussy quivered as a small orgasm tingled through her body, and she groaned as she felt Dr. Ward's cock swell. He held her head tight as his thick cum burst from his hard cock and filled her mouth with his thick warm cum.

He moaned louder as he slid his cock between her lips, as he slowly fucked her mouth, groaning as more cum oozed from his hard cock. His cock at last started to relax as he finished cumming and she let it slip from her mouth. She gently stroked it as it softened in her hand. She smiled as he told her, "Damn that was good. Dr. Dulcet was right when he told me you were a good cock sucker."

CJ held his cock up and gently kissed the sensitive crown, and then she stood as Dr Dulcet refilled the wine glasses. She took a sip and swirled it around in her mouth as she tasted it, and moaned as she said, "A nice fruity flavor... with just a hint of cum." They all laughed.

Dr. Ward had slipped his soft cock back in his pants, and as he pulled the zipper up, he told them, "It has been a very enjoyable evening and I wish I could stay and enjoy CJ more, but I must prepare for my presentation in the morning."

They walked to the door together and CJ, dressed in only her stockings and thong, rose on her toes to kiss Dr. Ward. She softly moaned as he cupped her breast. She jumped back as Dr Dulcet opened the door and she tried to cover her breast as several men walked past the door and started to whistle and make comments as they walked towards the elevator. Dr. Dulcet chuckled as he paused for a moment before closing the door and told CJ, "You probably just made their day."

Dr. Dulcet kissed her and whispered in her ear, "Why don't we go to the bedroom so I can finally have a taste of pussy before we make it all messy."

CJ smiled as she told them, "That sounds good to me." She tipped her glass and finished the wine before setting the glass down as she turned to the bedroom. He pursed his lips and quietly groaned as he followed her, admiring her nearly naked ass as it swayed side to side, the narrow strip almost disappearing between her firm cheeks.

In the bedroom CJ crawled onto the bed as the doctor finished undressing. Dr. Dulcet pushed her knees back as he knelt between her open legs and lightly kissed her bare calf as he held her legs on his shoulders.

His slipped the strings of her thong over his fingers and gently pulled. She raised her hips as they slipped off her ass. He moaned as the panties slowly revealed the light reddish pubic hair, her wet lips peeking through the short manicured hair that barely covered her pussy. He kissed her ankles as he slowly slid the tiny black panties up her legs, and finally slipped them off her feet. He held the tiny panties to his nose and softly moaned as he inhaled the aroma of her arousal before tossing them aside.

His fingers slid slowly through the light hair covering her pussy. He kissed one thigh then the other as his lips slowly moved down her legs, she softly groaned as felt his lips as he kissed her bare calf. Her legs opened wide as she nervously waited, exposing her pussy and obvious excitement. His fingers parted her lips, and they both moaned as his tongue slid slowly upwards, sliding between them as he tasted her for the first time, and he paused as he softly massaged her clit with the tip of his tongue, he moaned as he inhaled the scent of her aroused pussy.

Her head fell back and she moaned loud as he caressed the sensitive nub with his tongue. His finger slid inside her and he slowly finger fucked her as his tongue caressed her wet pussy.

CJ lay back, her legs splayed wide as she softly moaned as Dr. Dulcet's tongue caressed her excited pussy. He cupped her breasts, gently teasing her aroused nipples between his fingers. She whimpered faster as she felt her orgasm building and then thrust her hips up, her pussy pushed hard against Dr. Dulcet's mouth as her body shock as her orgasm exploded, and rushed through her. Dr. Dulcet sucked her clit as he rubbed his tongue over it and fucked her with his fingers. She grasped the sheets tightly in her hands, her head thrust backwards, as she experienced her strongest orgasm of the night.

She relaxed as she enjoyed the after effects of her orgasm. Dr. Dulcet placed her legs on his shoulders as he crawled between her open legs. CJ smiled as she felt his cock head as it slid along her wet lips. She smiled and said, "Umm... that was nice... very nice." She moaned and bit her lips as she felt her pussy open as he pressed the hard head against her excited lips.

Her feet rested on his shoulders, as he held his cock as he rubbed the cockhead between her lips. His cockhead glistened as it became covered with CJ's wetness. He leaned over her, pressing her legs back, and she pleaded, "Please fuck me." Her hand reached between them and her fingers gently pushed his cock so the head pressed, between her aroused lips. They both moaned louder, her hips raised to accepted his hard cock and as it slipped deeper inside her.

CJ groaned as he continued to pull his cock out and then slowly slide it back inside her, forcing it deep each time until CJ had accepted his whole cock. She moaned as Dr. Dulcet started to fuck her as he forced his hard cock deep in her, his balls slapping against her as he buried his cock all the way in her. Dr. Dulcet let her legs slid off his shoulders as he lay on top of her and started to vigorously fuck her, thrusting his cock hard as he forced his hard cock deeper.

CJ wrapped her arms around his neck and whispered in his ear, "Oh god... that feels so good... don't stop... keep fucking... me... oh yea... just like that..." She wrapped her legs around his thighs and she raised her hips to meet his thrusts as their bodies moved faster together and then she cried as her body shook from yet another orgasm.

CJ relaxed as she came down from her latest orgasm. Dr. Dulcet leaned up holding her legs high, his cock deep in her. She slowly rocked her hips, moaning as she whispered, "Oh god... that was nice... Thank you." She softly whimpered as Dr. Dulcet's hard cock slipped out, leaving her feeling empty.

"What makes you think I'm finished?" he said as he chuckled. He playfully smacked her thigh and told her, "Roll over."

CJ rolled onto her hands and knees and moaned as she felt Dr. Dulcet's cock slide back inside her. His hands gripped her hips and pulled her back as he thrust his cock deep. He rocked her back against him as he thrust his cock making her grunt each time his cock, slick with CJ's juices, pushed deeper into her wet pussy.

He started to fuck her hard and CJ knew he would not last much longer. She pulled away from Dr Dulcet, his cock slipping out, and she rolled onto her back and pulled Dr. Dulcet down on top of her. She held his cock and guided it back as her legs wrapped around his thighs. They both moaned loud as she thrust her hips up and his cock pushed all the way in.

He fucked her hard as she held her hips up and rocked her hips, meeting his hard thrust. He yelled out, "I going to cum." He tried to pull his cock out, but she held him and continued to thrust her hips, sliding her pussy up and down his cock.

She whispered in his ear, "Give it to me... I want to feel you cum in me... cum for me... ohhh..." Her arms held his shoulders tight and her legs tighten around his thighs and she cried out as another orgasm exploded once again.

He groaned loud and thrust hard in her as his cock erupted, his cum pushed deeper as he fucked her as they cum together, both moaning loud as he filled her with his cum. He then slowly fucked her, he grunted as more cum oozed into her, until they finally slowed, holding each other tight as CJ softly moaned.

Dr. Dulcet collapsed on top of CJ as she held him and they softly kissed, their hips slowly grinding against each other as they recovered. He kissed her forehead and she softly spoke, "Oh... god... that was so good."

Dr Dulcet rolled over and lay beside her and chuckled, "Well... if you liked it that much, you can always stay the night, but we may not get much sleep."

CJ laughed as she replied, "I afraid I wouldn't sleep much if I stayed, but thanks for the offer. I think I need a shower before I leave and beside I have that gorgeous room that Thomas graciously offered."

Dr. Dulcet asked, "Have you met Thomas yet?"

CJ replied, "I am supposed to meet him tomorrow and have dinner with him."

Dr. Dulcet slyly smiled and told her, "I am sure he will not be disappointed." CJ paused as she wondered what the curious smile and comment implied.

She slowly made her way to the bathroom, and Dr. Dulcet smiled as he rested peacefully on the bed as he watched her petite bare ass sway as she walked away. He heard the shower start and decided to join her.

As she dressed, Dr. Dulcet held up her tiny black panties and smiled. CJ laughed as she told him, "No you can't keep them! The office is still buzzing about the last time I lost my panties."

He smiled mischievously and said, "I was hoping that you would leave them off and flash the bellman as you get in the cab." She laughed as she snatched her panties from his finger and finished dressing.

He accompanied her down to the bellman and arranged for a cab to take her back to her hotel. They hugged and she kissed him lightly as she turned to get in the cab. A young bellman opened the cab door for her and she smiled at Dr. Dulcet as she spread her legs as she got in the cab, pausing to make sure the young bellman got an unobstructed view of her bared pussy.

She was relieved to finally get back to her hotel. As she walked through the casino, she noticed Jamal and Shirley sitting next to each other at the bar, deep in a conversation. She smiled as she remembered Jamal telling her how Shirley had a relationship with Jamal before she married and moved to another state. She made a mental note to look up Shirley before she left for home.

Finally back in her room, she pulled back the covers and slipped out of her clothes before slipping into bed, the soft linen felt against her bare skin as she thought back on the events of the day and wondered what the next few days would be like, and she fell into a restful and well deserved sleep.

CJs_Hubby
CJs_Hubby
250 Followers
12